FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:19 am

Kadaj hummed softly, looking straight into Angeal's eyes with his green cattish ones. Lightly, he sensed Angeal, finding him to have Jenova cells. However, he decided not to air that fact. However, this talk of "friends" slightly confused him. That was another concept that he did not understand. Loz and Yazoo, despite being his "brothers" he did not count as friends nor true family as most thought of it.

"I'm called Kadaj," he stated softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:29 am

Angeal moved his hair and stepped closer, offering a smile.

"Kadaj is what you're called? Would you prefer another name? Jimmy might suit you." Of course Angeal's humour was one that always seemed out of place. His smile stiffened a little, "Have you a place to stay? It looks like it may rain soon." His eyes lifted to the sky before falling gently back on those cat eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:40 am

Kadaj's head tilted lightly but he did not back down. Doing so would have been a sign of weakness in his eyes. This was most definitely a test of his willpower. He was still rather confused, especially since Angeal offered shelter so readily. Did he have no mind to ask what he was or what he was doing? What kind of person opened their arms so readily to another? So many odd human concepts, so little time.

"No, I'm on my own," Kadaj replied, clutching the fabric a bit tighter around himself, not unlike a child with their security blanket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:55 am

Angeal chuckled. "Well, that does make two of us." He, however, did not weaken his smile. He reached in his pocket and showed his coins. "I'm sure we can get a few nights at a local inn, that should give us time to find something more... permanent."

He offered another smile. "We should go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:00 am

Kadaj looked from the coins in Angeal's hand to Angeal's face. He studied him for a moment, trying to gauge his trustworthiness. However, the man had yet do anything to harm him or frighten him off, so Kadaj nodded his head, pulling his makeshift cloak back up over his head. It certainly was more now for his own security, since he now had someone else who could watch his back, at least, that's what he hoped he had now.

"And what do you expect in return for your charity?" Kadaj asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:05 am

"Nothing." He admitted rather easily before looking back at the sky. "We could go now, if you want. Unless you have something else to do?"

He offered Kadaj a glance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:08 am

Kadaj lightly returned the glance, shaking his head.

"Go, I will follow," Kadaj stated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:15 am

The man made sure his blade was holstered properly - new blades sometimes fell off - before nodding to Kadaj and turning to walk down the street. He had seen a few inns, but honestly he was looking for a decent place near here. It looked like morning had just broken out, but he didn't exactly get the night before's sleep and he was somewhat tired. Continuing his pace, the man suddenly stopped at a place that had, large letters, INN above it. "This will do, no?" He turned to see if Kadaj had even followed. It was rather good luck that they had found something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:23 am

Kadaj had indeed followed Angeal, but not unlike a wary pup that just been fed its first meal by its new owners, slowly and cautiously. He peeked out from under his makeshift hood. The young remnant wasn't about to just blindly follow Angeal, but he certainly wasn't about to turn his nose up at free shelter, especially since he needed to rest and sort things through as well.

Lightly his stomach growled. He hadn't eaten yet since he had awoken from death, and for some strange reason returning from the dead did make one hungry...

"Can we get food too?" He asked tentatively.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:43 am

His head turned to Kadaj and he nodded.

"Of course, and we should probably get you a new pair of clothes as well. I could use some too." He looked down at his ShinRa uniform. Nevertheless, he opened the door and walked in. Good, they had a restaurant attached. Two birds with one stone. Angeal moved to the counter and spoke with the man, who seemed a bit tense when he saw Kadaj.

"Isn't that, um...?"

Angeal looked back, "No, he's not. He gets it a lot though, but he's good." Of course Angeal had no idea what the man was really talking about but he went on. "A room with two beds would be good, and is the restaurant open?" When he got a nod, he smiled. "Perfect. He was given two pairs of the key after giving his gil and turned back to Kadaj, handing the man one. "We can grab something to eat, then check the rooms upstairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:04 am

"What's wrong with my clothes?" Kadaj wondered aloud. Of course, having different clothes would likely help him stand apart from Sephiroth more. However. that though wasn't really on Kadaj's mind.

While Angeal spoke to the man at the counter, Kadaj was curiously looking around the room. He had never been inside an Inn before, so this was all new to him. When Angeal offered the key, Kadaj took it, despite not knowing exactly what to do with it. He listened as the man instructed Angeal about where their room was. Figuring out what he meant, Kadaj headed to the stairs, heading up to the floor the man had indicated and to the room he would be sharing with Angeal, opening the door with his key.
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

Title : The Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:34 pm

Vincent looked over to Cloud and raised a eyebrow at his question. "Believe me,Im as much surprised as you. Sephiroth and Genesis pretty much just came in on Yuffie and I. If It wasnt for Zack calming the situation...well...who knows. Later on,I fought Nero in the lower levels,Sephiroth came to my aid so I guess..I owe him that much. regardless,I still keep a eye on him."Vincent said cautiously. As they walked,Vincent looked around puzzled before saying "Where is Yuffie?"

Back to top Go down
https://ffviirevelations.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:12 am

>Sorry Nero, I was having a long week in the not-so-great sense. In other news we are nearing the 10,000 word mark for the second arc.<

Her gaze is unwaveringly affixed upon his bandaged and leather clad features as the thin trespasser chimes his introduction like a low key bell; her ventures throughout the lifestream, the very soul of this land, affording her particular and peculiar perspectives which, in her mind at the least, render his efforts a seemingly superfluous pleasantry.

“This one,” she muses during his commentary regarding her assets, “seems unnecessarily excited in his purpose; whatever such may be.”

She inhales cool dry air as the temperature of the locality abruptly plummets into the low forties, signaling the conclusion of her biological invasion of the vicinity as the atmosphere is sealed from the outer world and the extension of her being begins its self-sufficient cycles. She slowly blinks as she shifts her weight, casually walking toward the membrane window behind Nero. The subtle friction of her outfit squeaks with each step and clack of her heels.

“My fortress is,” she exhales, a soft mist hugging the atmosphere with her release of breath.

She slowly extends her grasp, gently pushing her index finger against the gelatinous portal. She drags her digit about the plane, etching the likeness of a moogle into the fog of the window, peering downward as the chibi-fied visage fades to a dull negligible remnant of sebum oils streaking the window. Her brow furrows in mild astonishment as she takes notice of the pace of her infection during the commencement of its slow expansion beyond the confines of the primary building. The green slush gurgles across the pavement before solidifying to a powder white and leisurely consumes the pavement on its trek toward the forest.

“The soil appears to succumb at an exceeding rate,” she thinks to herself as she is enveloped by a contented calm. “As though the planet is not of the right mind to resist.”

She considers this observation with mild amusement, prompting her subconscious to reach relatively sound conclusions as pertaining to the nature of the massive energy form which had, formerly, been approaching before its signature weakened and altered course. Her focus draws back as she fixates on the corrupted man’s reflection in the window.

“Your presence is fortuitous,” she says softly, as though speaking to the shadow of the moogle drawing, her defeat riddled pride unwilling to relent and fully acknowledge the man’s presence for the time being. “You may enter. Nero the Sable.”

Last edited by Jenova on Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:28 pm

Zack lent back in the seat, his arm slung over his eyes. He was dead tired. He knew he should have taken a nap but he could do that after the meeting.
His foot bounced against the floor while waiting for the others to arrive.

It was quiet, the shuffle of papers, and he could hear Tifa's exhale of breath. She seemed anxious. Nervous about something. He sat forward in the seat leaning his elbow on the table bored, before looking at her. Her gaze lowered.
"Hey Tifa..." He broke the silence. "You know this food isn't half bad, you hungry?"

It wasn't what he really wanted to say. He wanted to thank her for keeping Cloud afloat for the two years and a bit after his death. He wanted to say he didn't blame her for the last words she said to him. He couldn't blame her, not at all, if it had been him in her position he would have said the same thing.
Zack was happy that Cloud had Tifa to keep him going, even when he didn't want to. She remained the perfect rock for Cloud when he had his moments. Zack was just glad those moments seemed to grow less and less over the years. It was true, time healed most wounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy VII Main Stroy RP ARC II   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:21 am

hsaking his head he still refuses to just accept things as they are, something isn't right and Sephiroth on his side is a part of it. "I still don't trust him' nothing personal, jut our history speaks for itself. Nero? this day just keeps getting better, i guess that means Wiess is somewhere around as well then? Staring to wonder if anyone else useful came back." Heading for the conference room walks through the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:10 pm

Nanaki walked slowly into the conference room. There had been nothing he wanted to eat here (why was it so hard to get decent raw meat? All they had to do was not cook it, how hard could it possibly be?) and he'd had the rest he needed, so he spent the interval communing with Life, meditating on the problems at hand. He wanted to be productive. He knew he'd need to ask Yuffie and the stranger both what happened and why they were infected. He wasn't quite sure how to do that. He would protect them both, if he needed, but he wanted to understand too. It was what always made him a terrible guardian, in his own opinion - he always felt the urge to know why things were happening, instead of blindly defending as his tribe had often done in the past.

He glanced up. There was a couple soldiers preparing the presentation, Tifa, and.. the stranger. His breath quickened. Perhaps there'd be an opportunity to introduce himself. And find out why the infection felt like Geostigma. He made sure to position himself behind the stranger before clearing his throat. "Excuse me."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:31 pm

Zack blinked and looked behind himself, he was sure he heard a voice, but there was no one there. It was then he looked down on instinct.
"Oh hey!" He grinned.
Zack remembered watching this guy er lion? from the lifestream helping Cloud.
"You're one of Cloud's friends right? Something up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:43 am

"Yes," Nanaki replied. "I am Red XIII." He would not say his true name until he knew this person better. "I am a guardian of this planet. Who are you? And why is it I feel the taint near you?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:02 am

Zack looked at Red. "Me... ex 1st class SOLDIER Zack." He grinned. "I'm the one that dragged Mako poisoned Cloud half way round the continent trying to escape ShinRa. The person he thought he was when you guys met. That was me. Guess my ramblings in his poisoned state musta messed up his head a bit then."

Zack rubbed behind his head. "That taint... it's Jenova cells or awakened or altered Jenova cells I think not to sure." He let out a breath. "Not my choice I assure you. I'm wondering if we can find Aerith if she can fix that. I' mean if I'm here she's got to be out there somewhere."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:01 am

So this was the personality Cloud had based himself on after the fracturing of his mind. And the Calamity was the source of the taint. "So that is why the Lifestream said to watch and guard you," he mused aloud. "The Calamity has returned. But why would she take you as her son? Or Yuffie as her daughter?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:23 am

Zack looked at Red and he shook his head. "The lifestream said to watch over me..." He smiled. "I guess that makes sense being that I was in there for so long."

Zack tried to think why Jenova was using him. But he couldn't for the life of him work it out.
"I don't know why Jenova picked me I was just there at the time, I didn't even see her infect Yuffie... But then again she did move really fast." He frowned. "Poor Yuffie. I hope she's okay." He looked to Red. It meant Yuffie would have had to gained wings as well but they didn't appear when his did, it made Zack wonder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:38 am

Nanaki nodded. "At least your heart is still your own. Yuffie's will is strong as well." He looked at Zack, cocking his head to the side to regard him with his one good eye. "You will not let go, yes? Your will is very likely one of the only things keeping her from taking you completely. I believe that was Sephiroth's downfall... she filled the void in his heart that he could not fill himself."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:06 am

Zack looked to Red. "I don't think I'm turning into the next Sephiroth." He mused. "But I hear her, sense her..."
He looked to the door as Cloud seemed to enter with Vincent and Sephiroth behind. "You're right though. I know I've got a strong heart and will. I'll be alright." Zack looked to Sephiroth. 'I just hope Seph will be.'

Zack waved at Cloud. "HEY CLOUD CHECK OUT THE SPREAD!"

(right all last RP post for me till the end of the weekend at the earliest... between, mate, moving and con I gotta get my ass off the computer and do stuff lul sorry for the hold up in the meeting all)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:15 am

Nanaki smiled a bit. It seemed Zack had the attention span of a child, but maybe that innocence in the face of life was part of his strength. He stood up on his hind legs and rested his front paws on the edge of the table to get a better view.

((Hehe, I've got a convention this weekend too, so I totally understand.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:25 am

Tifa sat and listened to the genral conversation.
She wondered about Yuffie as she couldn't remember seeing
her since they entered HQ. She sincerely hoped the girl was okay.

Tifa smiled as Cloud entered with the others. "boy.." she thought
"he sure does not look happy about the situtation with Sepiroth.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next