A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:24 am

>Hey All. Sorry I took so long to post. I finally got a chance to sit and think. ^-^; Hope youse enjoy.<

An organelle cluster near the ceiling briefly throbs before splitting in twain as it facilitates the advent of Jenova’s primary strain of microbial specks. Her gaze faintly narrows as the pollen-esque substance, unnoticeable to all save the most astute, begins to permeate the air within the rooms of the establishment.

Her lavender eyes leisurely trail Nero’s stature as he delves deeper within the confines of the room, the mock polish of the bright white floor reflecting a vaguely distorted and upturned visage of his person with each tread. She leans backward against the gelatinous window as her left arm casually swings across her person to rest upon her right hip as her opposing limb brushes her silvery locks to the side.

“I am certain;” she exhales dryly as her eyelids flutter to a close and her left hand raises to grasp her right elbow, “that you are, at least to some extent… aware of the substance which ‘befouls’ the air of these chambers?”

She glances upward as she gingerly snags a few renegade hairs between her index finger and thumb and twists them to and fro.

“These cells,” she begins with deceitfully dulcet tone, “my cells; gestate within the various organelles abounding the hollows of this structure. This mnemetic cocktail, two pronged in purpose, is dispersed when my gestational cycles conclude and recommence every four hours.”

She slowly departs from her posture against the window, a slight indentation momentarily denoting the resting place of her figure in the glassy substance before filling in like a memory gel.

“The dominant cells within this mixture afford an aerial means by which I may infect the creatures of this world,” she begins as her heel slowly clacks a broad circle around Nero. “Any being that may chance venture within my stronghold will inhale my toxin; the pod encased cells within lying dormant within my victim’s lungs until I see reason to catalyze their latent potential.”

She stops abruptly before turning her gaze upon Nero once more.

“The second cell structure within,” she resumes, “permits the reconnaissance of the cellular information of any interlopers through retrieval of exhaled cells via utilization of receptors within the walls and flooring. Once consumed, these cells mimic the genetic structure of the host and emulate said host’s neurological patterns before being willingly exhaled and retrieved.”

A spot of bone in the floor momentarily churns and pops uncomfortably before settling into the shape of a small throne.

“To be base,” she concludes while draping herself across the arm of her seat, “at my whim any whom enter this place may become my servants (i.e. clones); leaving behind not but my ability to flawlessly replicate their very heart and soul to infiltrate their homes.”

She leans back into the cold embrace of the organic chair as she organizes her thoughts.

“Given the…,” she slowly annunciates, “extent to which you have graced me with your particular presence. I assume you understand why I willingly indulge such grandiose elucidation.”

Her gaze sharpens menacingly as the ethereal glow of her irises intensifies.

“I have my particular ideas as to your purpose,” she bluntly states. “However, I will have you understand that betrayal shall result in my melting down your bones and draining the resulting fluid from your pores. It will not be swift. It will be rough. It will be excruciating.”

The lavender aura of her eyes subtly subsides.

“Now,” she kindly articulates. “How may I help you?”

-----
A devilish smile bends her lips as a sudden familiar twinge dances across the nerves of her back.

“Welcome back,” she says simply. “I’ve been waiting for you, for such a long time; my dearest, Sephiroth. Shall you redeem yourself in my heart… in time for our reunion?”

-----
“Congratulations,” she delicately hums into Zack’s mind. “I am so proud of you my darling child. You have found your older brother. Alas, my heart tells me two of your siblings are yet lost in the blinding light of this world. Please find them my darling son.”

-----
“My dearest daughter,” she proclaims, her voice swaddling Yuffie’s mind like a warm blanket. “What beauty your awakening has birthed. Such soft wings shall be envied the world over. Share your presence with the world. Let all admire your wings.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:58 am

"It's a place to stay, I suppose," Kadaj commented, watching how uneasy Angeal's grip seemed to be on his blade. He could tell just by watching how uneasy and slightly awkward Angeal's grip on the sword that it was a new blade he had yet to really practice with yet. Watching the man, he could see the slight confusion and bewilderment that was bubbling underneath the surface of his calm and collected facade. Kadaj had always been something of an emotional manipulator, easily finding people's weaknesses and exploiting them to get what he wanted. But he could also sense that he really wouldn't have to do that with Angeal. If the man wished to take care of him, then so be it. Less work for Kadaj in the long run.

Kadaj shook his head with a soft snort at Angeal's comment. "I'm no mercenary... these scars come from battling AVALANCHE and Deepground. Besides, the WRO wouldn't want me... seeing how I nearly brought this planet to its knees a few years ago. It'd be much more likely I'd be shot on sight, no questions asked."

Time to confess his sins, it seemed...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:26 am

Nero's eyes looked to the spores and he could not help but smile; her control of the cells were exactly what he needed. This was perfect. His crimson eyes looked down at the form and he couldn't help but smile. "Betrayal will end in pain. May I be blunt and say such a thing is of no surprise to me?" Nero pulled out his small headset he had from earlier and held it tenderly. "I believe we have a way we can help one another. Since I am unaware if you know of Deepground, I will start by saying they are an army, an army that was defeated; now brought back by the lifestream, they are under my command. To me, I believe them to be nothing but body bags... enhanced with your cells, however...." A sadistic smirk fell on his lips. "Of course, it should also be noted that Deepground is no stranger to the Jenova Project.

"The Tsivets, the highest rank of all Deepground, all had their genes spliced as a zygote with the genetic information of First Class SOLDIERs, all of whom had their embryonic forms infused with Jenova Cells." He gave another smile as his wings seemed to lower themselves. "In a sense, I have a different strain of these cells... but it would not be far away as to call myself... 'Jenovian'." He took a proud and deep breath of the spores. "Together... you and I, we can benefit each other. Creating super soldiers, or even monsters from the remaining Deepground Army will provide a solid defense and an army of devastation... all of which can be icing to the cake, as everyone must bow to the strongest lifeform in this universe, the Calamity, that is."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:34 pm

Zack nodded his head as he flew next to Sephiroth.

Survive.

Well if he was with Seph he was damn sure they would survive. There were no if's or buts on the table about that one.
He smiled when Seph said it was okay, Zack didn't understand how Seph didn't mind his limitless mouth of unintelligible if not one sided conversations, pep talks or whatever it was that he did. That damn nervous country-boy tick he couldn't get rid of.

Zack lost his concentration for a moment dipping in the sky, then straightening up his hand moving to the side of his head. Jenova's voice seemed to purr at him like a cat before the kill.
He could feel his heart slam against his rib cage in a mental panic. He glanced to Sephiroth who seemed distracted himself, too distracted to notice Zack's little almost mishap in the sky.
Swallowing Zack realized he had done what Jenova wanted after all.

"Find them..." Zack felt the shiver roll down his spine. "Find who?" He whispered out loud.

Brothers, Sephiroth was his older brother, then there were two others, but what two others.

Was is Angeal? Genesis? Cloud? Those remnants? There were more than two.

He felt his eyes closed for the moment, Her voice chilled him to the bone, yet there was a weird soothing undertone to it, easy to get lost in. He shook his head trying to push her back focus on the mission. He couldn't find these brothers if he didn't know who they were and he wasn't going to let her tell him. He guessed it wasn't how close he was to her location, it was how often he heard her that made him fall easily.

This was not a good sign.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:50 pm

Weiss was still cursing the life stream as he continued walking back to the mansion , he was tiring still not recovered from being woken up, he had been in that coma a long time still was surprised he was still fit and healthy just like he was before.

"resist all you can, we will take the forefront again...you are too weak, we sense your unraveling" the many layered voice that came into Weiss's head almost made the silver haired Emperor trip over
"you can try you obnoxious bastard" Weiss hissed a hand going to his head, the headache returning 3 fold, he was not a damned puppet never again especially not to something that sound like four people were talking at once.

"your feet tread the wrong direction Weiss the immaculate... the abomination of Darkness has met up with the Calamity, we sense his insidious darkness and the even darker taint of her presence, her infected children are on the move...."

Weiss leaned against one of the trees on his walk the pain getting worse, it felt like needles driving into his brain.
"you can kiss my ass I'm going back to the mansion, my brother will not met up with her not unless he had good reason to... son of a bitch!" Weiss cursed in realization.

" the darkness thinks you are deceased, the Shadows cannot live with out the light, the dark can only fall deeper into the abyss, not even you will be able to penetrate it. rest..we will do what needs to be done"

"don't you d-" the next stab into Weiss's brain drove him to his knees, his vision going blurry, a few moments later he entered the void of unconsciousness.

the seconds past into minutes and Life awoke in Weiss's place, he ran a hand through his hair; fingers catching in strands of life stream pulling a few strands he blew them from his fingers sending the strands off into the wind

"we must protect the newly infected, go and seek....find them, bring them to us" Life not only whispered to the strands but also to the Red Guardian of the Planet.
"your journey starts here beloved Nanaki.. we will enjoy meeting with you." Life whispered and turned walking back to destiny.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:51 pm

I winced and clutched the side of my head as Jenova sent me another mind message. She wanted me to show people my wings?! Yeah right! What was I supposed to do?! Walk up to people and say 'Hey! Look at these wings! I'm Jenova's new pet!'?! Yeah right, I'd never do anything she ever told me to do... Although she was being nice and complimenting me, perhaps... Holy Leviathan! What am I saying?! I couldn't let her manipulate me by using compliments! I had to stay strong no matter what! But where had Red gone?! He would be able to help me stay me!
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:35 am

He could hear her voice in his head, echoing there just as it had so long ago. The welcome had enveloped him so completely, so suddenly. Dearest... Redeem... reunion... No, she was there as she had always been, her words piercing his mind once again, that love that drove him to hang on her every word had returned. But no, he couldn't turn back to her. He had come here to change, not to be used by her as he had before.

No, I will not be your slave again.

He would not be the obedient son any longer, not when he still had something to cling onto. He had a responsibility, a mission he had been sent on, and he refused to be her slave again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:58 am

Those wings. Unmistakable. She knew what they were.

Lucrecia coughed and smiled lightly, "Perhaps you can give me a quick update, and we can skip some procedure-problems... The Lifestream has brought back those who have been deceased. I have information on Weiss the Immaculate and Nero the Sable that the WRO may find helpful."

She wanted to say more but feared the response she was going to get. Would they laugh? Or would they have already known? Of course she did have one or two things they did not have and as such, she needed to supply them. "I myself," She was hesitant, but still spoke, "have returned from... a stasis, similar to death, due to the Lifestream's interference. I believe, being someone who worked for ShinRa and proclaimed dead, the WRO will give me a bit of a problem in trying to... contact, their acting director. I was hoping you could help me out." She offered a smile and soon, offered her hand. "I'd rather keep my name a secret to as many as needed, but I am Lucrecia Crescent."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:53 pm

Zack waited to see if Jenova would tell him who he had to find but when there was silence. He decided it was probably better he didn't find who Jenova wanted him to.

Zack pulled out his cellphone and he checked the time. If they kept this speed up they could and probably would catch up to Life/Weiss in about a couple of hours.

He let out a nervous breath and looked at Sephiroth for the moment. Seph was in danger just being near him. But if he tried to send Sephiroth away his friend would probably get curious why. But at the same time having him close as weird as it was made him feel safer from Jenova. It was a weird logic. Maybe together they would have a better chance against her than alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:55 pm

"I see." Angeal was initially taken aback by the fact that he was harboring a bad guy in safety but only a second later he seemed to return to his usual manner. He offered a smile to the other one anyway. "May I ask, what caused you to do such a thing?"

If he could find out WHY Kadaj did what he (proclaimed he) did, then it would be easier. Being in ShinRa and fighting the Wutai war had put him up against many people who believed the world was lost and it was going to end. Some of them he had to put down, but many actually switched sides once they had a decent talk to him. Angeal knew, for a fact, this would be more challenging then any of those, but still, he had to try, didn't he?
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant

Title : The Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:18 am

Vincent snapped out of his daydream lost in his own fantasy and recollection and looked around the building. Still showing scars from Deepgrounds attack not so long ago. He looked around at the friends he could see,in conversation with eachother. Vincent thought that he probably unintentionally ignored some of them in his state.

"I'll be back."Vincent said with a soft tone,If no one heard it he didnt mind. He left the area and started his way up the top level of the WRO HQ. Vincent had something on his mind,and he wanted to be sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ffviirevelations.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Final fantasy VII Main Story RP ARC II   Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:27 pm

Sitting in his chair, he watches as people pair off, thinking it best to go it alone for the moment he lets Tifa's offer to join any one pass. Lost in his thoughts, wondering why Yuffie was acting stranger than normal. Why was Red so insistent on being near her and Zack. Hearing Vincent say he'd return, he gets up and heads for the door.

As he passes Reeve, " Where do you want me to go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:34 pm

I knew I knew her! Lucrecia Crescent had something to do with Chaos and Omega! And, since she had something to do with Chaos, she probably knew Vincent too! Things could get very interesting if those two did know each other met again, and maybe I'd be able to learn a bit more about Vinnie's mysterious past! "Nice to meet you, Lucrecia!" I greeted the scientist woman, shaking her hand with a smile. "And sure I'll help you out." But I needed to find a jacket or something to cover my wings... Or a lab coat! "Hey, do you think I'd be able to wear your lab coat?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:24 pm

Sephiroth could feel Zack's eyes on him for a moment and his gaze flickered back towards his friend for a brief moment. Did Zack know? Had he felt Jenova's presence within his mind? Zack enough to be concerned about, there was no reason for Zack to be concerned for his safety. He needed to focus on his own safety. Sephiroth knew he himself had to fight this, especially with the safety of others on the line. He needed to think like the General again, to concern himself with the safety of his men.

It had been a long time, since before he heard Jenova's words in his mind. Before that fatal mission to Nibelhiem, the one where he had been destroyed. Why had they sent him there, to the place that held so many secrets, the place where she had been kept. Was it all part of the plan or a mistake? He could not think on that now. There was only Zack with him now, no one who knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:48 am

Zack saw the foreign look in his direction from Seph, it was like the General was worried but it was just the briefest flash before it was gone. He didn't know what to make of it, he didn't know what to say. Had Jenova meant something else. Had he done something without even realizing he had? Was that what she had planned to start with, had everyone been near him entered into a Jenova dangerzone?

Zack clenched his fist to his side, he could feel the small shiver, the thought of infecting his and even Cloud's friends- he had been round them at least five minutes, there were poisons that could kill in less time than that.
'Just over reacting....' He mentally told himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reeve
Slum Drunk
Slum Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:29 pm

Reeve looked sharply at the blonde in response to the question, and then nodded. Pausing to briefly flick through the file again, the WRO head put his finger on a certain page and scanned it for a moment; looking back up at Cloud afterward. "There's something I may need you to look into in Junon... It turns out Weiss had troops from the ShinRa HQ sent there, and the scouts I despatched to investigate and infiltrate their base haven't reported back - which is starting to more than worry me. I'm beginning to fear they were all killed before they could complete their mission, and at the very least they're missing. I need you to find out what happened to them, Cloud - this could be a serious blow to us if we can't get more inside info on what these people are up to."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Final Fantasy VII Main Stroy RP ARC II   Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:16 pm

" Junon. Fine. I'll be in touch if anything happens." As he walks away, he calls back over his shoulder,"Reeve, keep an eye on Yuffie and Red, somethings not right there, Yuffie was a little too quiet for her, and Red seemed a little too interested in keeping her and Zack close. I'lll call if it get too intense for me to go alone. Keep some people here."

Walking out the door he walks to the elevator. Getting in he hit the button for the lobby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:03 am

Lucrecia blinked and looked at her lab coat, "This thing?" She slipped her arms out of the sleeve and looked at it, "I've been wearing it for the past thirty five years... feels weird to take it off." She realised she must have sounded extremely odd so she only smiled and handed it over. She was left in her buttoned up, light blue singlet top that ruffled down the center where the buttons were and her dark blue skirt which was longer on the right side than the left - and of course, her red high heels.

"You can have it," she somewhat saw this as a moving-on sort of thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:44 am

Kadaj smiled his secretive, small smile, putting his sword to the side and looking Angeal straight in the eyes.

"I did it because of her. She goes by many names: Mother, the Calamity, Heaven's Dark Harbinger. But they all refer to one single being - Jenova. ShinRa found her, ShinRa took her, and ShinRa used her to create SOLDIERS... you're one of them. I can sense her cells in you. It's one of the things she made me to do," Kadaj said.

"She wanted me to find her remains... to use them... and return her favorite son to her. That is what I did. Fortunately for your type, big brother Cloud stopped me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:46 pm

"I see." He responded the same as he did before. He looked at the silver haired teen and decided on something. Something stupid. But his heart wanted it, and his brain understood that his heart would never understand his brain. With a soft chuckle, he turned to the remnant. "I saw pictures of Cloud Strife with my Buster Sword... I was a bit ticked off, to be honest, that he stole it from Zack but if saving the world is what he's going to do with it, I don't mind." He spoke casually. He was thinking. Looking back at Kadaj, he stopped for a moment and became serious.

"Kadaj... Jenova made you for a reason. Wouldn't you prefer to be your own being, of your own will, than being a vessel of someone else's reason." His glare became serious. "I was a man who took orders from my superiors for the majority of my life... and when I was given freedom... breakage from those binds, I went out and did something wrong. Yes, Genesis was degrading, but I regret following him..." He muttered the last line to himself. "I should have stayed with Zack..." He whispered. Eyes, flicking upwards. "I've been given a second chance at life, and I already know what I am going to do with it. Attempt to right my wrongs, and create new rights, that would equilibriate my wrongs. What you do with yourself is up to you... but if Jenova wanted you to create Sephiroth, you would have failed either way. You would not be creating the true Sephiroth... the greatest warrior, a man who..."

He trailed off. "You would have created a puppet. A puppet for Jenova to destroy with. Jenova pulls strings, and she may ask you to call her mother but she is nothing of what a mother should be." His mind suddenly remembered his own mother, and how she... how she... out of shame, she, because of him, she. He frowned and turned away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:43 pm

It was Kadaj's turn to laugh at Angeal's words. Of course, Kadaj's laugh was a rather dark and cruel chuckle. This man presumed to know his opinion on the matter of Jenova. Well, time to set the record straight.

"That being is no more my mother than yours, cursed be her damnable name. I was already starting to break away from her when the Lifestream took me," Kadaj stated. Oh, how he did remember that warm, inviting sensation that enveloped his whole being as he had faded after Cloud had defeated him. He had always known Jenova didn't really care about him, he was only a tool to bring back Sephiroth. He had been created from the memory of Sephiroth, which was why he was both Sephiroth and Kadaj, two beings sharing the same whole. He also remembered the loving presence that had welcomed... the presence of a woman who deserved the title of "mother" if she was willing to take it. But he was now thrust back into a dying world where death would be the norm, and the battle for ultimate survival was beginning anew.

"Being immersed in the Lifestream freed me of Jenova's influence and will. I no longer live for her, so do not think that I am some puppet of her will. I am not an entirely helpless or hopeless being, so stop your condescending talk. If you have your own sins to absolve, go ahead and take care of them, but do not presume that mine will be absolved or that I wish to absolve them." Which was very true. Kadaj could care less about forgiveness for what he did. He knew nothing of regret or sorrow, not like Angeal. Those emotions had not been programed into his brain. But Kadaj wasn't evil, per say, he was merely primal. He had lived in a kill or be killed state of mind, which didn't leave much room for true emotion to take hold.

Kadaj had been created a tool of manipulation and war by Jenova, the Lifestream had in essence removed the leash that had been on him. If he hoped to survive, he would definitely need someone to guide him. However, he wasn't about to listen to just anyone, so if Angeal wanted to keep him under control, he would definitely have to prove himself. Angeal had already planted the seeds of a new mentor/student relationship by giving Kadaj a place to stay and healing his wounds as well as the promise of continued shelter and care. Underneath Kadaj's harsh and cold exterior was a frightened young man who was rather eager to please, but Angeal wasn't definitely getting another "Zack the Puppy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:38 am

After regaining his self-control, Angeal let out a sigh of relief. "Well, that, is a comfort. I apologize for making the wrong assumption." He crossed over about half the distance before turning and sitting on his bed. He eyed Kadaj, interesting creature for sure. He was attempting to word his thoughts, but he wasn't making much progress. After a few seconds, he sighed and spoke. "Then, Kadaj... I am happy that you do not follow her... but... may I ask, what is the meaning of your life then?"

He looked at the other one very carefully: he was almost afraid to take his eyes off of the twat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:38 pm

((Sorry I disappeared, guys, I was dealing with some stupid sh*t IRL. It's been a bad week and a half. ><; Doing ok now. If I've got the wrong place in my post, just tell me and I'll edit .))

Nanaki had gone back into the meeting room and was looking over the map to decide where to go when he heard Life's voice calling out to him again. "We must protect the newly infected, go and seek....find them, bring them to us. Your journey starts here, beloved Nanaki.. we will enjoy meeting with you." With the words came images, of a man who must be the body Life had taken, and of a mansion. He was sure he'd seen pictures of the man at least, there was something naggingly familiar about him. And that place... wasn't that the Shinra Mansion? Why was Life there?

Then he shook his head. It didn't matter why Life was there, it only mattered that it was. He refocused on the map. Sure enough, one of the locations that needed to be explored was the Mansion. He pushed a red pin into it clumsily with his paw, then turned around and ran from the room. He needed to find Yuffie! But when he found her, he was surprised to find her with a lab coat, standing next to a woman he remembered from their journey. Vincent Valentine's beloved, Lucrecia. Odd indeed. Now that he thought about it, her skills could be useful if she decided to help. Though he supposed she might rather be in Vincent's group. "Yuffie!" he called, running up to her and bumping his head into her hand. "I apologize for taking too long, but I've chosen where we are to go. Miss Lucrecia, it is good to see you. Are you here to assist us?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:08 pm

(if any of this is wrong let me know but don't pick it to death)
Life Continued on this way, feet walking onwards nearing the same place he had been before Weiss took control again, Life was no yet strong enough to take on The Calamity, he would use this Immaculate vessel to regain his strength, all that had been taken from him needed to be returned.

"We cannot allow the dead live again...we must find who has violated us and rend them asunder...foolish..tampering with things they do not understand" Life paused...he was not used to emotion like this, anger was not one he associated with; he took people that has passed on but never until now had he thought of taking a life not meant to be taken

"being infected with human emotion? interesting....we must be cautious"
disturbed by the thoughts of vengeance Life looked us as the strands of life stream he had send away returned, holding out a hand the strands landed and wrapped around his wrist vanishing into his skin.

"So the Calamity's reach is as far as our own..her children separated but congregating towards one another, we must travel faster" Life increased his pace he would reach the edge of the continent in a few hours, he tilted his head to the side and a small pleased smile passed over his lips briefly... the Guardian was on his way.. as were two of the calamity's children.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:02 pm

I smiled when Red finally showed up and stroked his spikey mane, running my fingers through the longer fur before putting on the lab coat, mouthing a 'thank you' to good old Lucrecia. I'd have to tell Nanaki that Jenova spoke to me again, I might as well tell him since he knew that she was in my head, and he was determined to help and he needed to know stuff in order to help... But maybe I should tell him a little later when we've gotten things a little more organized and everything's running smoothly... Ish...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next