FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X

Go down 
+17
Rosso
Tseng
Vincent
Cid
Loz
Hojo
Cissnei
Yazoo
Rufus
Kadaj
Dark Nation
Elena
Cloud
Kunsel
Denzel
Sephiroth
Zack
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:15 am

Final Fantasy VII
Main Story
Arc X

[Nero and Rosso cross paths in Cosmo Canyon.
Sephiroth is treated for his wounds that he received in Wutai.
Cloud arranges to meet up with Zack and Denzel.
Zack convinces Sephiroth to go with them to Kalm to meet up with Cloud, Angeal, and Kadaj.
Denzel gets his last mako treatment.
Dark Nation and Genesis join them.
Kadaj is discovered missing.
Zack, Sephiroth, Denzel, Genesis, and Dark Nation arrive in Kalm and meet up with Cloud, Angeal, and Kadaj.
Vincent and Kunsel track down Rufus, Vincent tells him about the loss of Chaos and Kunsel is sent to track the Lifestream.
Nero gives Rosso the power of the negative Lifestream.
They go to the Gongaga Reactor and begin to corrupt the mako there.
Rosso and Nero pull Aerith out of the Lifestream.
Aerith calls to Cloud and Zack for help.
Yazoo escapes from Healin and reunites with Loz.
Zack, Cloud, Denzel, and Dark Nation go to the slum church. They arrive to find Aerith missing.
The Lifestream inhabits Kadaj, it chooses to make Sephiroth its warrior.
Kunsel learns the Lifestream is within Kadaj.
The Turks and Rufus meet, Rod sent to find Elena, Reno assigned to protect Rufus, Cissnei and Kunsel sent to track down Weiss.
Zack, Sephiroth, Denzel, and Dark Nation separate from Cloud, Angeal, Genesis, and Kadaj, Cloud and co. headed to Mideel.
Cid appears with the airship to transport wounded to WRO.
Nero agrees to meet up with Yazoo and Loz in Ancient City.
Rosso and Nero convince Aerith to join them.
Vincent accompanies Rod to Cosmo Canyon to search for Elena.
Next morning Zack, Sephiroth, Denzel, and Dark Nation head back to Healin.
Vincent finds Elena and they return to Healin.
Cissnei and Kunsel head to Junon.
]

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   SheraAirship_zps1cbd18c2

One Week Later...
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 1:05 am

Every last one of them were worthless. Even after a week of training it seemed that the only thing that had been beaten into them was obedience. To say the General was in a bad mood was an understatement. Without the mako treatments it was only harsh training, training that they had failed to keep up on.

This was not the SOLDIER program that he had been with since the beginning of its creation, but he had expected this. But that did not help the fact that they did not measure up. Rufus asked the impossible, they were worth nothing more than grunts at this point.

This was not the army he had once been the General of.

Sephiroth said nothing as he moved into the office he had been assigned only for eyes to linger on the large stack of files. He truly did miss war when all he had to be concerned about was killing his enemies.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 1:20 am

The sickness from the mako and hallucinations had passed within the week, it was a relief to be certain. Metal slid through hands as a sharp slice cut too close. Metal collided together and his boots skidded on the floor. Mako blue eyes flashed and the brown hair fell into his face.

Denzel panted hard as the 'enemy' was forced back and with a hit dissipated as the enemies in the virtual reality did upon defeat. He was younger than all the rest, but that didn't mean he was weaker. The only one of the new recruits to have had mako treatments he knew he was stronger than them, a level above them, but what he made up for in strength he obviously lacked in experience.

Even though he had passed the tests and was surviving the training better than some of the others (thankfully none had been beheaded yet), he was still young. He knew he was. Ever since he had passed them and officially become SOLDIER he had wanted to call Cloud but he hadn't. He couldn't.

Another blade came down too close to his hands upon the rod and it was a force of strength. Even if he did have mako he needed to keep training. He had to be strong. That was why he spent hours in this room.
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

Title : Zack's Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 3:37 am

Kunsel let himself collapse onto the bed of the hotel. He shut his eyes and his face buried into a pillow. Nothing, nothing, not a damn thing. Not about Weiss, not about Aerith. One hand reached into his pocket as he flipped through the messages. Nothing new. Not a damn thing.

He paged through them and groaned as he drew up the message from Zack. Complimenting him... he didn't often deal with women, not even that much in the WRO. Slowly he lifted himself up as he snapped the PHS shut.

All that was left to do was continue searching and maybe talk to Cissnei about giving up the search to start hunting down Kadaj.He snapped the PHS open again and drew up the files on the Lifestream. He had read them over so many times that each word was seared into his memory, he knew where the Lifestream was, where Kadaj was, but that didn't help at all when he couldn't tell anyone.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:16 am

((When I get my laptop back, I'm going back to individual posting, promise. If I moved anyone during the timespan and you didn't like it, just let me know. I moved 6 characters along with my own three, so something might not be 100% smooth. I'm not sure if you guys are kind of leaning on me to do it or if I'm taking it on myself, XD, but yeah, not gonna do this anymore, really.))

~~~ Nero ~~~

Nero took a step in the soaked ground and looked up. There were sound of rain and the distant thunder roaring overhead as they came to the Forgotten City.

Rosso on his right; Aerith to his left.

Nero was not nescessarily afraid of thunder, but thunder loved to strike metal things. His wings, of course, had fallen pray many times to lightning when he was younger. But he was alert. The minute lighting or thunder would spark or crack the air towards him, his shield would be erected. "Sooner we get inside the better. I don't want any of us catching a cold," he said dryly as he began walking towards the large structure.

It was beautiful, in a sense. It looked like it was made out of bone and the forest around it was magical in its own right. He wondered if it was made out of the carcass of a great animal or something. That seemed to be a motif of the ancients: use what the planet gives you. He glanced over to his left, wondering if Aerith would be affected by the location.

Yazoo, we're here.

~~~ Cloud ~~~

Mideel. The blond sighed and ran a hand through his hair as he looked up to the shining sun. Who would think that I would end up here, again? He managed to rent out a lodge for them. Apparently it was a winter cabin commonly rented out by rich Midgarian folk, but no one was really using it lately. It was nice, though. Wooden, five bedrooms, made for a large family. It came equipped with everything from stoves and microwaves to luxury spa-bathtubs and a fantastic view.

The two gold chocobos had stayed around for a bit, apparently liking the Mideel area, but Cloud never really saw them much anymore. They'd be around if he called for them, but he wasn't going to imprison them either. He looked up at the bright sun and smiled lightly.

Guess we should relax, but training might also be a good idea.

They may send Sephiroth or Zack against us...
He sighed at the thought of it. They'll be on edge and we'll be out of practice. Training is a must, but... maybe we should take the time to relax first...

~~~ Vincent ~~~

Dont wart Zack the news will be god

Vincent walked through the halls of the Healin Lodge. He'd arrived back with Elena, but split up as soon as they got there. He had a lot to do and a lot more to think about. ShinRa, as a whole; Hojo on the loose; Rufus and his ways; Cloud and his hate; Reeve and the WRO; Sephiroth and Lucrecia... The list went on and on, and on and on. But, he knew that was the wrong way to be looking at it, of course.

It's not about what's going on, or what's going on around me. He frowned as he continued to stalk down the halls. It's what's going on around me that I can do something -- anything -- about.

What I can't do anything about, I won't worry about. Someone else will pick up those pieces... I'll just worry about my hand in the greater picture.
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:49 am

"Hey not like that!"
Zack pinched the bridge of his nose and let out a breath. The grunts came crashing into each other.
He felt his eye twitch. He was currently filling in for Seph while the paperwork was done.
It was supposed to be about the army's improvement... or in this case. Lack-there-of.

'I have better luck training Denzel.' and that alone was a depressing thought.
He could see why Sephiroth was so moody, they were good for normal people attacking.
But frankly for WRO trained he could see why most seemed to succumb to DeepGround in the past.
He checked the time on his phone and blew the horn.

"Take a break." He called out.
It was the way he was trained pushed to the limit for a good solid four hours then a half an hour rest.
He had received Vincent's text just before they had pulled up to Healin a week ago.
Now they were just waiting on the immortal to arrive.

Zack walked to the training room where Denzel was and he looked in through the window.
When Denzel was done he was going to do some one on one training.
Denzel seemed to improve at a decent speed, so Zack could walk away and leave him to it.
The kid was more determined even more so lately but that was probably the age difference.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 6:34 am

The scenery melted as Denzel was knocked back, the virtual level ended with another loss. The teen leaned down heavily and panted as the sweat dripped from his face. One arm lifted and wiped it away before it dropped back down. It was a harder level than he probably should have but he wasn't going to get any stronger if he didn't push himself.

Denzel panted hard as he leaned slightly against the wall and rested for a moment. He didn't need the group training right now but that didn't mean he could get lazy.

He needed to get stronger, strong enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:19 am

The rain and the distant thunder sounded like music to her ears, the wind whispering sweet nothings through the white trees as if welcoming the Cetra whose memories started to stir. Memories that seem of no importance, just pains of a forgotten love; lost hope of a life that she would never have, to save the people that were important to her, people she could not longer remember.

Shrugging away the feeling of nostalgia, Aerith felt some water touch her feet, sighing she thought back when she changed her brown boots for her white wedge sandals with pink straps that matched her pink ribbon that pulled back her chestnut-colored hair framing her heart-shaped face that seem to make her emerald green eyes, shimmer. Aerith could only hope it didn't rain as she was wearing a blue and white summer dress with a scarlet camisole underneath, why she had change into that instead of keeping her practical dress, boots and jacket, she didn't know other then there was a reason for it, something she could only hope that she would find out.

Aerith was jolted out of her thoughts when Nero spoke.

"Sooner we get inside the better. I don't want any of us catching a cold."

Aerith nodded as she followed Rosso and Nero as they made way into the Forgotten City, not being able to shake off the feeling that something was off.
Back to top Go down
Elena
Slum Drunk
Slum Drunk
Elena

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:16 am

Elena still hadn't fully recovered from the stress of her last excursion. She couldn't imagine that an action-less mission had drained her so terribly, but after spending a few days by herself while stranded in the middle of a blistering canyon, she had gained a new respect for anyone who chose to spend their lives in that awful pit. It was a mistake on her part, going in alone and assuming she'd be able to return quickly with no problems-- but such was her position. There was no point in whining about it now.

She was still occasionally plagued by headaches, as she'd been severely dehydrated, and her limbs still felt sort of heavy. She'd been ignoring the inevitable stack of paperwork that waited for her return, but today, she vowed she'd get something done. Maybe.

Trudging too-slowly into the lodge's office-area, her interest was piqued by the sound of papers rustling. Being as quiet as she could possibly manage, which wasn't very quiet at all, she peered inside an open office door, squinting in her general, overly-curious fashion. Sephiroth, countenance somewhat vexed, must have just returned to his work station. She was aware of the same fate lurking at her own desk. She opened her mouth to say something, closed it, re-opened it, and closed it once more. What was she going to say? There was little she really could, as she tended to vehemently avoid the general in the first place. Her lips thinning into a grimace, she began to turn away from the door, begrudgingly decided upon returning to her own work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.swallowingspiders.tumblr.com
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 6:41 pm

[sorry doing a two in one post cause I've been doing a con prep.
This is the 1st one I'm working so yeah going over crap]

Zack gave a knock in the glass once he saw Denzel's training was over.
"Hey kiddo just me calling you out on break."
He lent against the wall to wait for Denzel to come out.
"Tell me you're hungry cause just watching you made me hungry and thirsty."

~*~*~

Rufus signed the last document of paperwork Tseng left him.
He pushed himself back from the desk before stretching.
Moving to the door he opened his office door letting himself and Dark Nation out.
Since he had no guards, Reno was doing whatever he did.
While Tseng he assumed was preparing the next line of documents to be signed off on.
"Did you want to go for a walk?" He asked Dark Nation.
Given Reno normally took the hound. For once Rufus actually wanted the fresh air.

Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 7:22 pm

The footsteps came and Sephiroth lifted his head and turned towards the source of it. Green eyes focused on the young Turk as he moved slightly. "Is there something you needed?"

If she was there to pass on a message from Rufus he would inform the man as calmly as possible that no amount of training would make this army strong enough to truly face Deep Ground and whatever it was Nero had planned. Nero's strength had become great, the Nero he faced in Midgar was far stronger than the Nero he faced in Wutai.

But was it an increase in Nero's power or loss of his own? His own increase from the Lifestream... Minerva... had yet to be tested. He had trained and it hinted at a level far closer to his old strength.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:05 pm

The knock echoed and Denzel jerked his head up in order to see Zack on the other side. Training was over, or at least training on his own. He panted lightly as he stepped out and turned towards his mentor.

"Yeah," a nod was given as he lifted the t-shirt enough to wipe the sweat from his face. He still couldn't defeat this level but he wasn't about to give up. He had to keep fighting for it. He knew eventually there would be a mission and he had to be strong enough for it.

The young teen lifted his head and turned back towards Zack.

Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:09 pm

"Awesome." Zack patted Denzel on the back. "What do you feel like?"
Truth was the food wasn't to good, but it was food.
Maybe if Denzel said something not readily available he could slip them away for a couple of hours.
Drive to the nearest store get them something decent to eat and drink.
Back to top Go down
Elena
Slum Drunk
Slum Drunk
Elena

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 2:06 am

As the woman pivoted on her heels to leave before she'd been noticed. she had not anticipated the man's address. Halting abruptly, she half-turned and craned her neck to to glance back at him. His features were drawn-- the man looked even more drained than Elena felt. As casually as she could manage, she gave him a nonchalant wave of the wrist. There was no need to bring with her any sense of importance; he seemed pretty bogged down as it was.

"No, I don't require anything. I was returning to my desk to complete some tasks, and just happened by. You seemed-- I don't know, vexed. My apologies, if I am interrupting," she answered, lacking any semblance of conversational tact. She had grown unused to interacting with people as stolid as he. It seemed to her that each of the men had grown increasingly more passive than the next.

Notwithstanding, she could see why. Things had been nothing but perpetual, stormy chaos with the cacophony Deep Ground was causing them. Nothing but one headache after another, especially with their forces in such an incredibly tight spot. Even as someone who had dominated the military academy, she could not hope to understand the logistics of trying to raise a true army from nothing.

Her frown deepening, she spoke before really processing what she wanted to say.

"Try not to, uh... overdo it. I mean, I know it's none of my business, but. You know."
Back to top Go down
http://www.swallowingspiders.tumblr.com
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 2:17 am

What he felt like and what the army fed them were two different things. He hadn't been victimized to rations yet but had been warned by another recruit that the dirt would probably taste better. He had told him that it probably would be until he was sent on a long term mission away from civilization.

But maybe the horror stories were just that, horror stories. It hadn't been since ShinRa that the army had even included those his age. He would have joined before, only ten, but Reeve had refused it. Told him from that moment on children would not be allowed in the WRO. But he wanted to fight, to become strong, and he hadn't wavered in his pursuit.

"Hamburgers," Denzel said as he glanced forward and aching muscles stretched. His body was telling him he was overdoing it but he didn't care. He would never fit in with the rest of the recruits, he was different, always would be. And he felt it. Even if he was younger he had to prove himself. He couldn't be left behind even if he wasn't being. Eyes flickered as he glanced towards Zack.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 2:28 am

So there was no message passed, no further inane orders from Rufus. The green eyes focused on the young woman and nodded briefly. Vexed would be an understatement, if Rufus expected him to raise SOLDIER from the ashes of ShinRa with un-mako enhanced men, except for a thirteen year old child. While he would be the last to underestimate a child the boy was still untrained.

And with the former members of SOLDIER involved numbered at Zack and himself the challenge of defeating Deep Ground was something that felt unattainable.

Sephiroth motioned to Elena a dismissal. "Of course not, I would not be useful to this company if pushed too far."
Back to top Go down
Dark Nation
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Dark Nation

Title : Kitty!Cloud's Lord

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:48 am

Dark Nation stretched, forelegs reaching out and claws gripping at the carpets as slowly he he stood upright with a yawn. He had been splitting his time between Denzel and Rufus, nosing into the boy's room and checking on him as he slept, but mostly sticking with his master during the day and curling up with him at night. He had been away from him for far too long and needed that time with him.

His spike wagged at the idea of going outside with his Master, head going to Rufus' hand and butting into it with a soft purr. It was definitely sounding like a good idea to him. He liked to be walked by Reno but it was never the same as a sedate stroll with his Master.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:59 am

Kadaj did not like chocobos.

Well, at first in any case. They seemed to like him though - constantly rubbing their head against his shoulder and looking at him in a way he thought ought to be reserved for only other chocobo - or Cloud, who seemed to be at one with the creatures.

It took him a while to realise that when he rode one he zoned out and Minerva took the control, and it was the life force of the planet that the overgrown birds were attracted to. Minerva found it amusing - Kadaj occasionally wanted to scream.

It was Minerva that kept him outside in the sunlight more than he would like, too. She seemed to thrive and strengthen in the sunlight and he couldn't deny the Planet what it needed to help regain some of it's strength.

"I feel more like a plant than a person," he grumbled as he flopped down next to Cloud. "I was not made for sunlight - I'm slowly turning more red than Genesis' hair and I don't appreciate it. She," (as he had come to refer to Minerva), "wants to frolic in the fields and it's a matter of personal pride that I don't let her. I thought her strength mostly came from people but no - apparently getting a tan is just as good for her."

He felt like calling Sephiroth and asking him how he never burnt when he was in Wutai (which was also considerably more sunny than Midgar and the surrounding areas), but he found himself holding back, afraid of being a bother. He supposed they would need to check in with him eventually - he would probably ask if he could be the one to do it, though something told him Angeal would be unamused at the intrusion.

He had avoided the other two Generals, feeling too awkward to be near them. Between knowing he was a part of their friend and comrade, and feeling like such a child around all the older men, it was enough to keep him to himself for the most part - as lonely as it was.

He always felt as though he was missing something when he was alone.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:01 am

Cloud found Kadaj rather amusing, more than he would like to mention. To him, Kadaj was much like a mix between a kitten and a ferret. He ran a hand through his hair and glanced over to the silver haired teen. "I think of all people, the Planet would know what to do. I don't know, sounds like a pretty wise person." He tousled Kadaj's hair playfully and sighed.

"Plus, it's not that bad. Maybe you convince the Planet to apply sunscreen before she goes to play with herself; the sun isn't bad for you either. I bet you have a Vitamin D deficiency."

His blue eyes looked at Kadaj a bit more seriously. "How are handling it? Having the Planet inside you?"
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:20 am

Kadaj quirked an eyebrow at the man's choice of words but decided not to mention it as it was likely his recently over-active teenage mind kicking in. He tried to duck the hand that ruffled his hair but he didn't move fast enough, his nose wrinkling slightly in annoyance.

"I don't think skipping through the daisies is a 'wise' choice in recreational pastimes," he countered with a soft groan, rubbing his face and sliding to the grass, laying on his back and staring up at the blue sky. "It's not so bad most days - she rests and rests, and then suddenly she'll be restless and we're back to wandering out here. Not to mention every time Genesis starts up with the Loveless crap she gets smirky. It's like... I have this whole other person inside of me, and sometimes it drives me mad because we are definitely not alike. Despite all the crap going on, she's happy and optimistic - I'm still waiting for the sky to turn black and cave in on us."

He rolled onto his front, stretching a little and then leaning on folded arms, looking up at Cloud. "I've never been this still before, maybe I'm the one who is restless and I'm blaming it on her because it's easier than admitting I don't feel... right."
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:29 am

Cloud took a seat by Kadaj, propped one foot up while the other was stretched. He listened and nodded, "You don't feel 'right'." The blond looked up to the sky, looking like it'll swallow him up. "You're right not to feel 'right'... The Planet itself is on the front lines, now. Deepground, Jenova, ShinRa... there is more bad out there then good, so its only natural not to feel right. I don't feel right, either."

He leaned back and sighed, thinking about Denzel. I wish he's safe... "I don't know what to tell you. Maybe the sky will turn black and cave in on us, but if the planet's still optimistic maybe its got a reason for it, right?

"Sure," he continued, "Frolicking in her own bushes might seem a bit like procrastination, but I don't know..." He bit his lip and sat up a bit. "There was a girl I knew... she's, she's gone now... but in Midgar, she could bloom flowers even when everything was so deadbeat. The only plants you'd see were either bio-engineered or fake, but Aerith... she could bloom a garden full of flowers. Maybe that's what the Planet, Minerva, or whatever, maybe that's what she's doing in the fields?

"Maybe she's blooming nature, making the planet stronger?" He realised he was rambling and sighed, "Sorry, just thinking."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:41 am

Kadaj gave a small smile, his head ducking slightly to hide it. "Thinking is good," he encouraged lightly, "and it's a sight more than I do lately. I think I'm trying to not think - a sentence which in itself is a contradiction."

He sat up, still restless, and crossed his legs, wrists resting lightly on his knees. He couldn't deny they were in a beautiful place, that it was peaceful and it was a perfect example of what they're fighting for.

"I hate hiding away," he said suddenly, glancing at Cloud. "I've never hidden away - not as myself, not as Sephiroth... I have never turned away from what I was facing, to the point it has destroyed me over and over. Now I'm a fraction of the fraction of Sephiroth that I was before, and I'm carrying within me the entire conciousness of the planet - if something happens to me, then it happens to Minerva too." His head dropped with a soft sigh. "It's a lot of pressure for someone who wasn't anyone special to begin with."
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:55 am

Cloud listened and shook his head. "There's been times where I didn't know who I was... memories from someone else, and me when I felt like someone else..." He leaned back and sighed, staring up the blue, brilliant sky. "I don't know what to say to you, not really sure what Tifa told me, besides Dilly-Dally, Shilly-Shally."

He smiled as he stared into the sky. "You have time, Ferret. You have time to figure it all out, so take it in strides. Repeat after me, Dilly-Dally, Shilly-Shally... I have no fucking idea what it's supposed to mean," he admitted with a hearty chuckle.

"But maybe it'll help."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:59 am

Kadaj rose an eyebrow and chuckled. "It means you're wasting time. You're dilly-dallying - reluctantly dragging your feet to go and do something you don't really want to." He shook his head and gave Cloud an incredulous look. "Come on, how can I know that and you don't? I spent half an hour staring at the washing machine going, 'I still don't understand'."

It was true that a lot of things he wasn't familiar with. It seemed that in any of his previous lives there hadn't been much of him doing his own washing - or the dishes, vacuuming... A lot of things that everyone took for granted that he had no hint of a clue was happening.

"And I'm a ferret now? I guess they are cute - I can live with it, chocobo."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:00 am

Zack looked to Denzel and he smiled.
"I'll ninja us a car then and we can go get a burger."
He was down for a burger.
It sounded better than the slop he'd been getting lately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X
Page 1 of 32Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next