FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI

Go down 
+3
Kunsel
Zack
Sephiroth
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:15 am

Final Fantasy VII
Main Story
Arc XI

[Summary to come]

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI 1109734_1
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:24 am

Things needed to be don quickly, that much was clear. Sephiroth glanced back towards Kadaj as he stood outside the lodge. "Make yourself scarce, we will find you when we are ready to leave."

He couldn't afford for them to spot him, not when it was a quick in and out. Once everything was prepared they would be able to leave this place for good as well as the company. If Rufus sent others to pursue them there could only be one end.

Escape was the only goal at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:42 am

Zack was walking the halls of Healin.
He had been lucky to arrive back to Healin before sunrise so he could cover for Seph saying he needed a sleep in. So far no one at Healin save Lazard knew they had bailed. The cover had worked.
Now all he had to do was cover till Sephiroth got it.

Walking down the hall to the kitchen he hoped he would find Denzel having breakfast.
He needed to talk to the kid, to stop lying to him. Let him know what Cloud said.
Pushing the door open to the kitchen he could only smile a little. Denzel wasn't here.
But he recognized that face anywhere.

"Sup Kunsel."
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

Title : Zack's Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:53 am

The blond soldier turned as he took a sip of the coffee. The grin remained steady though he wanted to smack his friend upside the head. "Hey Zack, long time no see. Nice to see you're alive, a little detail you weren't going to tell the rest of us?"

It was bad enough knowing about something he couldn't stop, worse knowing Zack was in the middle of it and not knowing if he had been killed... again...

He stood up and swung an arm around his shoulders as blue eyes flickered towards him. "So what'cha been up to, other than being dead?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:59 am

Zack smiled as the arm slung round his shoulder.
He shrugged. "Hey why tell the guy who can get the information on his own?"
Zack elbowed Kunsel lightly. "As for what I've been up to I'm sure you have hacked the security so I'm sure you know. So why ask?... Unless you couldn't hack the security."
He hardly doubted there wasn't anything Kunsel couldn't hack though.
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:12 am

Kunsel quickly shot Zack a look. "Oh come on... have a bit more faith in me than that," he had known, if he didn't get it through the computers he had people everywhere he could contact to keep a close eye on his friend. On an average day he was pretty sure that Zack could use all the help he could get.

"Humor me? Or at least over breakfast?"

Zack couldn't blame him, after all, the last time he had actually seen him had been before Nibelheim.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:18 am

Zack chuckled and nodded. "Sure breakfast sounds good."
He hadn't seen Kunsel in person in years, so it was good to just sit down with a friend and talk.
Perhaps ask a favor or two. He pulled out a chair and sat down.
He looked up at the security cameras in the room.

Zack wondered if the cameras had inbuilt mics because some of the stuff he wanted to ask.
Couldn't really be asked in a room that was bugged. Like the one he shared with Sephiroth.
"Besides I could use a freaken coffee after last night."
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:29 am

Kunsel took his own coffee and collapsed into the chair. He lightly scratched at his healing shoulder, the familiar itch of the process enough to drive him crazy. It hadn't seemed to have done anything bad, but who knew. Maybe it was one of those weird things that took a while.

"So, how'd it go," Kunsel glanced down into his coffee. "I still can't seem to get ahold of anyone in Edge, thinking you guys must've had something to do with that." He stretched slightly as he glanced up and pointed to the camera. "It's wired to the computer in the office they gave me."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:38 am

"So long as it's visual only then that's all that matters."
Zack lent back in the chair. "Edge got attacked by the darkness. Rosso, Nero were doing some darkness thing. They had Aerith helping them."

Zack let out a breath. "To stop then killing Minerva stepped up and took all the civilians into the lifestream. So fight the bad guys, lost Aerith. Nero died whatever, Rosso made a runner. I think when we left Minerva restored the civilians you should try your contacts soon, it might be like they just fell asleep or something."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:42 am

Some things really didn't change and his dislike of being alone was one of them. It wasn't the extreme fear there had been earlier but he was on edge. When Zack never showed up, even after dinner, Denzel knew better than to borrow his 'work'. He wasn't stupid, these days it was just so easy for a teenager to access everything and he lived in a bar. Tifa could keep nothing from them.

He was tired of being stuck inside and he needed to escape. The escape happened to be outside perched on the wall, the staff slung over his back. He had done this to become strong but even after the mako he knew he wasn't strong enough. He had to learn, had to prove he wasn't just a kid.

Denzel leaned heavily on his hands as his hair fell in his face.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:01 am

Glimmering sapphire eyes fell upon the brown haired boy. A part of him felt proud, proud of Denzel. He was proud of his strength, proud of taking Aerith's staff, proud of his heart... but something inside him reminded him that it wasn't really Cloud who did anything to nurture that growth. He'd been absent a lot of the time, and exhausted for much of the other. He had also been afraid of being a parental figure... The brunet was like a little brother to him, and it hurt but it was time he needed to say what he had to say.

"Denzel."

The words fell from his lips, barely audible enough for the boy to hear. Cloud stepped forward, scratching the back of his head. He had several wounds from his fight with Rosso, but nothing too bad. He was weaponless, as well.
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:13 am

Denzel just heard the whisper, it was enough for him to hear something but not make it out. His head snapped up and the mako eyes locked on Cloud before the teen was up in an instant. It was a moment of relief that seemed to flood, that Cloud was here again.

"Cloud!"

He launched himself towards the man and the young teen wrapped his arms around him as he buried his face in his chest. It didn't matter if he had known about the battle, Cloud was back. His hero, 'brother', the one he had to get strong to keep anything bad from happening.

It was his turn so he had to be strong enough, strong enough to protect his family.
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:15 am

Kunsel raised an eyebrow briefly as he took a sip of the coffee. "This is why I don't stick around, you make my usual stuff look boring. I think I've managed a nice long life," though he couldn't say he hadn't missed his friend, nor could he work for his murderer.

Circumstances brought him back from the WRO, ones that could disappear quickly if given the right reason. He knew it couldn't have been easy for his friend but the important thing was that is was over.

"How you holding up?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:52 am

Zack gave a sad smile. "Barely I think I'll snap before the night..."
It was an honest answer. He could never lie to Kunsel ever.
"So Seph and I we're going to bail ShinRa completely find somewhere to hold up for a while and just live."

Zack let out a breath. "Can you help us slip out un-noticed. After I've spoken to Denzel maybe tonight sometime. We can fake appearances here for a day. Anymore and I might loose who I am... again."
It was the last thing he wanted was to feel her voice in his head again.
Tormenting him with those desirable promises as a way of punishment for betraying her.
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:06 am

As soon as he asked a smirk touched Kunsel's lips and eyes sparked with the excitement of the challenge. "Oh come on, this is me."

He lived for years away from the prying eyes of the other Turks. They had never found him, never would of he hadn't joined the WRO. He stretched slightly as he looked at Zack. "Sure, I can have untraceable fake IDs, nice falsified histories, whatever you need to just... disappear. It'd be better if you had time to fake your deaths, throw them off the scent... but beggars can't be choosers."

Kunsel slowly sipped at the coffee. "Maybe it's high time I disappeared again too."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:08 am

Zack smiled and nodded.
"I knew I could count on you man."
He had to agree with Kunsel's comment about vanishing.
"Definitely get out before you get sucked in. I don't want to loose you either."
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:23 am

A smile quirked over his lips as he put the mug down. "Don't worry about me," Kunsel said as he waved away the concerns. "I actually survived getting out the first time."

And this time he wouldn't let Zack die a second time. If he wanted out he was going to make sure it was done right. There could be no mistakes this time around. He had enough contacts around to make sure wherever he went he was safe.

"Just so I'm the first one to ask... how is he?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:31 am

Zack nearly dropped his coffee and he blinked looking at Kunsel.
He knew his cheeks were going red at that moment.
To have one of his best friends asking about his sex life although normal.
This time was different than the various girls in the past.

Being Sephiroth was the topic.

Zack glanced to the camera then looked at Kunsel.
He punched his arm. "Damnit Kunsel always so nosy." Zack let out a breath.
"Um... I... it's different from what I'm used to."
He wanted to say there was this possessive addiction involved.
But he didn't.

Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:45 am

Kunsel's grin grew as he shook his head. "Well you know, putting on a show for the camera, not deleting it, and then leaving Lazard of all people in the office?"

He leaned back and crossed his arms as he tried to hold back the laugh at Zack's face. Kunsel shook his head briefly. "Come on Zack... If you've learned anything from me it really should be don't leave proof just laying around."

He took another gulp of the coffee and glanced back towards his friend when the laugh did escape. "Well y'know, it is kinda different."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:04 am

Zack knew his face was red now when Kunsel mentioned the cameras.
"Wait Lazard saw?!" His hand covered his face, "Damnit I forgot about that."
Zack's eyes went flat at the comment.
"Well I can't think of how else to describe it without ya know... traumatizing you."
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:11 am

Kunsel rolled his eyes. "Trust me, you already did that when you didn't erase it," just because he didn't want to see it again didn't mean he wouldn't continue to torment Zack about it. "Well yeah, you know what he's like," a smirk touched his lips. "Rumors has it he used to bug all the quarters in the old days to get some good looks."

He took a gulp of his own coffee.

"Well you are the one that left it on there, almost like you wanted people to see. Hoping to rub it in with some people?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:09 am

Zack looked to the side. "Rufus... Not you."
He rubbed behind his neck. "I didn't think you would watch okay?!"
Zack was still completely embarrassed that Kunsel AND Lazard had seen.
"I was just so mad at Rufus and being trapped here. Which is why we gotta go."
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:30 am

"Don't worry, it's not like I watched the whole thing," Kunsel stretched as he glanced over towards his friend. "Listen pal, just take care of things with both you and the General, I'll handle everything else."

Lightly Kunsel reached over and grabbed Zack's shoulder.

"If you gotta get out I'll be here to help you out."
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:48 am

Cloud's arms moved on their own, wrapping around the boys smaller frame. Cloud sighed, knowing he should just get it over with, but he let himself enjoy the moment for a while. He eventually broke away and placed a hand on Denzel's head. A glimmer of hope made him wonder if maybe he shouldn't be alone, but...

"Sephiroth and Zack are running away from ShinRa. Right now, you're with ShinRa so if you want out you should go with them. You got your mako, you got your strength, but it'll be a life of slavery for the wrong reasons here. If you want to fight, see what Zack and Sephiroth are going to do. And if they do nothing, the WRO will start recruiting again, probably, after all the repairs are finalised."

He sighed, "I'll be gone for a bit, but we'll see each other eventually."
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 3:12 pm

Zack nodded his head as Kunsel's hand touched his shoulder.
"Thanks man. Seriously. I can't go through that all over again."
He guessed from how Kunsel wanted to help he knew Kunsel couldn't either.
"I wanted to thank you too. While Cloud and I were Hojo's subjects for keeping an eye on Aerith for me."
Zack looked to the door. "So tonight we're gunna go man. I would say I'll text you when we're ready to go. But yeah Shinra phone. Unless you have some ghost cells lying around somewhere I could borrow."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next