FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:50 am

Nero's guns whirled at the sudden appearance of something he could not quite describe. But as she centered himself, Nero's eyes tensed for a moment. It couldn't be and yet she felt so.... Being in front of this woman filled him with a deliscous warmth, like the warmth of your hands covered in blood after beating someone to death with your knuckles. The slick feeling made him smile and a shudder of darkness ran through his spine and trembled his spinal fluid. His fingers, twitching for a moment, suddenly dismissed his hand-guns and his wing-guns soon went to ease.

"I am Nero the Sable, of the Tainted Lifestream. I sought here to find Cloud and his allies - hopping some enemy was left for me to kill... though..." He grinned and let his feet fall on the membranous floor. "I suppose you are no enemy of mine. If I were to quote, I would even dare as far as say "[the] enemy of my enemy is my friend" but I suppose that is quite a leap to take... Calamity." His eyes flared with a strange passion. If he and her were to join forces... yes... yes! Weiss would not approve but Weiss was gone and he was the new leader of Deepground. Forgive me, brother. I know you would be hesitant to take this proposal in my place - but knowing the strength of my enemies... the only way for people to bow before Emperor Weiss is for me to rise from this battle a victor. Allies, even if they are not our... type, will be important. But should she wish Hojo's aid, you know I will never forgive anyone who has wrong you before.

"I take it this is your fortress, and I must be trespassing, forgive me. But if I may, mind if I, come in?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:24 pm

((I might be able to sneak on in the mornings, so here's a postie ^_^))

I smiled and nodded at Red XIII, but my eyes widened when Jenova entered my head. Straight away my heads flew to my head, knotting in my hair as I tried to shake away the calamity's voice. No luck. And she was talking to me as if I really was her daughter! The crazy psycho alien woman was talking to me about the happiness of being a mother and playing with the creatures and all that crap.r "You're not my mother." I muttered through clenched teeth, annoyed at the fact that she had called me one of her children. 'I am the daughter of Kasumi and Godo Kisaragi, I am not your child and I never will be.' A pain started growing in the centre of my back and I knew that my wings were coming, they were going to burst out of my back anytime soon. I couldn't let the others see that, and I deffinately wouldn't let them see me in so much pain as the wings broke through my skin, so I did the only thing I could do, the thing I have been doing for the majority of my life. I got up and ran, leaving Nanaki with a "I'll be right back." Even though I knew I probably wouldn't return for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:43 pm

Startled, Nanaki watched as first the stranger and then Yuffie beat hasty retreats. In both cases the feeling he was coming to accept as his awareness of this infection had spiked just before their flights. It was intensifying at an incredibly rapid pace, faster then any disease he'd ever seen before. Combined with the warning from the Lifestream.. this infection was not natural at all, it had some connection to the world's condition. He hoped there was some way to help both of them.

Nanaki stood closer to Vincent. He would follow the immortal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy VII Main Stroy RP ARC II   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:59 pm

Sitting on his bike he looks around at everyone gathered, hearing Zack call out that they talk later he nods in his direction. As he looks around his eyes fall onto Sephiroth, unbuckling his scabbard he places his hand on the hilt oh his sword. "What are you doing here?" Moving slowly he swings his leg over his bike and faces Sephiroth.

Looking around at all gathered while keeping Sephiroth in plain view, " Someone mind explaining whats been going on and, Why he's here."
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

Title : The Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:35 pm

Vincent walks over to Cloud and turns his head slightly in his direction "From what we know,The lifestream is choking. Therfore,It has brought back people who have died,Friend and foe alike. Sephiroth here is on some sort of self-redemption. We are all here to discuss with Reeve what steps we should take against Deepground and the threat of Jenova." Vincent turns back to face the rest of the group as they are all interacting. "Seems Reeve is at rest for now. We should move inside and get some rest our selves and go over the situation."

Vincent walked past Cloud and over to the WRO officer "Lets go."The Officer leading the way into the huge building.
Back to top Go down
https://ffviirevelations.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:36 pm

Listening o Vincent, he still watches Sephiroth closely. " We'll see about that." He looks to the others and nods his agreement with Vincent about heading in.

He motions for Sepphiroth to Lead the way, he wasnt going to let him out of his sights any time soon. " After you. Try anything, and we'll see how long you stay with us.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:16 pm

Zack flipped his phone open after buying his sim card. He sat down in the mess hall. He found it odd that it was currently empty, then again it was only just after day break. But he was glad for the solitude. He looked up seeing a plate placed in front of him. The chef from the kitchen smiled.
"Orders from above feed you lot."
Zack nodded. "Thanks."

Zack had done everything he needed to do without getting too close to people and in the span of five minutes. He had bought several accessories some materia, a materia bracelet. This was the last of what he needed to do minus change out of the bulls eye outfit.
The phone beeped to life, he let out a breath as he was greeted with the WRO mobile network text.

Thank you for joining WRO Mobile Services.
Your current free joining credit is $10
You have 500 free texts to other WRO
mobiles available to use within the allocated
time limit of 30 days.
Your credit will expire on XX/XX/XX
If you have any queries please don't
hesitate to call our help line.

-WRO Mobile Service Ltd.

He helped himself to the plate full of food, it was probably the best meal he'd had in ages. In fact it was the first meal he'd had in ages. He'd almost forgotten how good food tasted. His stomach turning as if demanding him to slow the speed of his eating down. He downed the can of soda then went back to devouring the food like no tomorrow.

Last edited by Zack on Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:16 pm

The pain in my back got worse and worse, and eventually it got so bad that I couldn't continue running! I could feel the new bones... growing under my skin, moving underneath it, pressing against it as if it wanted to escape. A few tears escaped my eyes as skin was broken and blood dripped onto the ground... And then I screamed. The pain as the wings pushed through was so excruciating that I, The Great Ninja Yuffie, screamed. Once the pain died down a little, I mentally kicked myself for screaming, and probably drawing attention to myself, and ran again, not wanting anyone to see in case they wanted to run tests on me and then got all panicky or something. I hadn't even bothered looking at my wings yet, though once I had hidden behind a large boulder, I noticed the snow white fluffy feathers of two wings fanned out either side of me... Just like Zack's...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Fial Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:13 pm

Hearing a scream off to the sde he looks around and realizes that Yuffi is missing. "Ha anyone seen Yuffie?" Walking towards the doo following Sephiroth, he calls back to where ever Yuffi is, Yuffi you coming or not, Im not sure what osging on but we ned eveery one ready for it when it comes. So hurry on up when you can.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:06 pm

Zack stopped when he heard the scream even from where he was. He stood up he was sure that was Yuffie. Zack grabbed the buster sword slamming it into place against his back and downed the can of soda.
He was about to leave the mess hall area when he heard something crash behind him.
Zack froze and he turned round seeing the chef running out from the kitchen.
"What the hell?"

Zack saw the chef holding his arm before he bolted from the mess hall. Then Zack saw the WRO uniform, but whatever it was walking out of the kitchen didn't look human... least not anymore.
He reacted as it raced past him, it was ignoring him but going after the chef. The blade moved, quick carving the creature in half.

The two parts of the body dropping to the floor.

Zack looked down at his hands then at the creature. It's skin was pale, Jenova pale. In fact now that he thought about it, the creature looked like Jenova, in a sense.

Stepping back he let out a breath. He walked out of the kitchen and the mess hall he grabbed a WRO soldier by the wrist who was about to walk in.
"I would suggest you find somewhere else to eat. Maybe even call someone to clean up in there... it's not pretty."
He was unaware he was touching the man on the bare wrist.

Walking away Zack pulled at his blood stained top, now he needed to really change.
"Shower change then meeting room 1."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:50 pm

Tifa jumped off the bike and followed Cloud inside.
Her basic instinct was telling her that Cloud was unhappy with the
whole Sephiroth situation.

As she wandered down the corridor to get some food, she wondered
what news Reeve would have for them, and how bad it had been with
the deepground guys. She shuddered, thinking how anything could have
easily gone wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 6:17 am

He felt like a prisoner, but it was no different than expected. He walked forward, his gaze locked forward and felt Cloud's eyes on him. "I am not the threat you should worry about," he said, never once looking back. "I am not the one you once knew, now freed of Jenova's influence, however I do not expect you to believe that, but perhaps you will believe that I have already fought beside some of those important to you and none have come to harm."

He had protected Vincent, had battled Nero beside him and no harm had come to Yuffie either during their short time together, but this treatment was expected, even with the threat of Jenova. She would not give in and if she had chosen to direct her attack towards Zack instead of him that did not bode well. It was confusing to be certain that she had left him alone. He was created of her cells, her son, the one she had bent to her will for so long.

She had made him the chosen one in his own mind and he had loved her as a son should, but no more. Now his head was clear and he could think again after so long.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:56 am

Cattish eyes peeked out from under a low hood as he hid in a dark alleyway, hoping to go unnoticed as he tended to a wound. Having retained the memories of his last lifetime, knowing what he had done to this city, well it was rather understandable that one of the first things Kadaj had done after reviving and getting away from the ruins of Midgar, he had found a large scrap of brown fabric to use as a makeshift cloak, hiding his appearance from anyone who would wish to extract revenge for what he had done in the name of Jenova.

'Mother... why have you forsaken me?' He thought to himself, lightly biting his lip in frustration.

He had come across Deepground Soldiers upon his escape from the ruins. They had nearly overpowered him, but he still had his Souba, killing as many as he had to to create a path to escape. But he had not escaped unscathed, as his right arm was nearly unusable due to a bullet wound. Gritting his teeth, he slipped out of the alley and out into the crowd, clutching his arm. He needed to find someone or something to treat his wounds quickly.

He wasn't truly paying attention to where he was going in his desperate search for healing, not noticing Angeal until he had literally bumped into the man....
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:13 pm

Zack walked out of the room wearing a change of clothes, he hadn't worn casual in so long it felt foreign. But he wasn't complaining. Pulling his gloves on he walked down the hall towards meeting room 1.

Stepping beyond the doors he saw the massive round table, a woman was going through notes at what he assumed was the "head" of this round table.
She looked up and smiled.
"We'll wait for the others. Then we'll begin."
Zack nodded and he walked up beside her and looked at the files on the table. He added the two files he had taken from the lab in the ShinRa building.

"I don't know what to believe anymore. Really, you better have some form of news for us."
She clicked a button and he looked at the holographic image flickering, it was a map of the continent. Red dots in several locations the majority appeared to be in the west side of the continent they were on. Kalm, Midga, Junon. There were other in the Ancient's forest, the forgotten city and some even in Wutai. Zack saw her sigh.

"Deepground we've tracked them all over the place. So I'm not sure what to tell you. We tried to track the lifestream but it moved extremely fast. From here to Nibelhiem and beyond. Before it just vanished all together. Then only last night it reappeared as a physical entity." She looked worried Zack could tell. "So we will wait for the others to arrive and I'll answer any questions they might have. At least try to."
"I got one for you... But this is for me. Why the hell would the lifestream restore Jenova as in give her a body... And what the hell did she do to me?"
She shrugged. "Her revival... was to perhaps purge her completely from this planet who knows . As for you, perhaps she plans on using you to return Sephiroth to her. I can't answer that with proof though."

Zack moved to a seat and he flopped into it and looked behind himself grabbing a drink from the desk behind him. Of course he picked the seat closest to the free drinks and food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:18 pm

After getting something to eat Tifa headed to an empty room
for some rest.

Once rested she made her way to meeting room one. Upon entering she
saw two people in the room. A woman at what must be the head of a large
round table sorting through notes, and a man she recognised... She shifted awkwardly,
unable to meet his gaze, remembering the last words she'd said to him, and wondering
if he did, and whether he'd hold this against her. She wandered further in and took a seat,
keeping her gaze lowered, anxious to know what was going on.

Last edited by Tifa on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Tifa does know Zack XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:59 pm

It wasn't long before Life grew tired and stopped his feet, his head turned slightly in hopes of finding shelter to rest, he was closing in on the calamity...and the dark creature, facial features frowned, Life was not happy that two of the ones needed to be purged from this planet had gravitated together
"like ants answering the queens call" Life felt amused, finding humor in his Simile.
he found a ruined home, the roof slightly caved in from assault, it was enough for him to rest, a few more days and Life would be at North Corer
walking over to the shelter Life sat down resting his head against the wall, glowing life stream eyes closed just briefly, a split second but when they opened they were blue, gold centers fluctuating due to the pained effort Weiss had done to tire the life stream, enough for him to be free and awaken but he knew it wouldn't be long before Life took over again.

"enough time to get back to the Mansion .." Weiss stretched and he walked out of the shack and back the way he had come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:11 pm

((Tifa knows Zack, but it's been a while since she's seen him so... *Shrugs.* But I guess Cloud wouldn't let her forget him... I dunno but Tifa does vaguely know Zack Very Happy))

Ok, initial panic over, now I just needed to focus on figuring out how to hide these wings. Without me even thinking much about it, just thinking about how to put the wings away, my wings folded up against my back with a tiny pain as the new bones and muscles moved. Now I just needed a jacket... Ah ha! I snuck back to the WRO and asked one of the soldiers if I could borrow their jacket. The spotted my wings and raised an eyebrow at me. "I have a party to go to after the meeting." I lied, trying to find an excuse. "But I want the wings I'm wearing to be a surprise." The soldier shrugged and handed over the jacket. I thanked them and headed inside, knowing I'd be late but not really caring right now. At least I didn't have to worry about the others seeing my stupid Jenova wings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy VII Main Stroy RP ARC II   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:23 pm

"You may be right, and Jenovas influence might have been a factor, but You made the decisions that lead to where we are now, not Jenova. And the fact that they are alive and in good shape is the only reason were not fighting to the death at the moment." Keeping his hand on the hilt of his sword, he follows Sephiroth towards the Elevator.

Turning towards Vincent, "So what exactly happened at Shinra? And how did he happen to fall into our little party?" Flicking his head toward Sephiroth. He realizes that it's going hard to move past their shared past.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:02 am

Angeal had hoisted his blade behind him and put his hands on his hips, admiring the sight of Edge. Looks like a dump compare to Midgar, but the air is much cleaner... and everyone seems so much more happy. No more lies, or false happiness... this city is an actual, real, city based on tr-- He suddenly felt something bump into him and he twirled and leapt away from it. One hand gripped onto the hilt of his new sword as he examined the brown rags. His eyes widened when he caught the shimmering glimpse of a strand of silver hair. Sephirot-... the height is wrong... but what if... He let go of his blade and stepped closer.

"Forgive me, I had not seen you and overreacted. I'm Angeal, Angeal Hewley, you are?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:01 am

Upon bumping into Angeal, Kadaj had leaped back, lightly settling into a defensive stance despite his injury. Grimacing lightly, he glared up at Angeal. Settings on the Kadaj: attack first, attack later, no questions necessary...

But he let out a light yell, going down on one knee as he clutched his arm, the pain increased by the fact he had jostled his arm bumping into Angeal. The fabric he had been using as a makeshift cloak slipped, revealing more of his hair and face.

Desperate, he lightly licked his lips, glancing up at Angeal, his voice a pained whisper. "I'll tell you if you heal me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:21 am

Angeal watched the man and cringed as Kadaj cringed, sympathizing the pain. Whoever this man was, he wasn't exactly friendly but he also needed help. Angeal would never deny anyone of that. He moved slowly, as to not startle the man, "I shall heal you, then." He moved his hand, which had a bangle and materia on it, before moving it just over the wound. A green light seemed to emirate from his fingertips as he used his Cura on the wound.

"I won't hurt you." He added, eyes flicking to the man's silver hair and eyes... just like Sephiroth's...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:37 am

Kadaj's eyes fluttered closed as the healing energy took hold, a look of relief on his face as the pain faded away. Once the green light had faded, Kadaj straightened his stance, rolling his shoulder and working his arm lightly to make sure it had healed properly. Lightly, he glanced back at Angeal. This was the first time he had truly experienced human kindness. In all truth, he had not expected Angeal to actually heal him, so this was all new. He had no idea how to respond and was ready to bolt, but something made him stay.

"Then what do you want with me?" Kadaj asked him, shifting his weight. He didn't really want to fight again and would run at the drop of a hat, rather like a scared pup. However, in his mind it was labeled "tactical retreat" until he could find somewhere safe to regroup and figure out his next move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:55 am

Angeal stayed quiet as he fully rose. Slowly as always. But stern. Angeal looked at Kadaj, he was trying to figure the boy out but... Hmm. Angeal only straightened himself up and shifted his shoulders. "I don't want anything from you... I only want to make sure you are safe. You... remind me of a friend of mine." He looked off to the side. He had heard what Sephiroth had done - not that he could believe it - and had no intention of alarming the civilian with the man of terror's name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:25 am

Kadaj's eyes narrowed at that. There was only one person that he had ever reminded anyone of. And that had always been intentional. That was why he had been created and what he had been meant to do.

"You speak of... Sephiroth," he nearly spat the name out. In fact, Kadaj spat to the side of the street. His existence had once hinged on his ability to become Sephiroth. In essence, he was still an avatar of Sephiroth, but thanks to the Lifestream he was now his own entity. He sighed softly, looking up at Angeal. Had he actually found someone who knew of Sephiroth, but did not know of the Stigma? Or about the Reuntion that had almost occurred?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:01 am

"He was my friend... a very dear friend. A close friend." He explained and sighed, "It was before he went psychotic apparently. The Sephiroth I knew would never burn down Nibelheim, or summon a meteor... but the Sephiroth I knew also had no contact with this... 'Jenova', everyone speaks of. I do not know who, or what, that calamity is, but she's turned innocent people into monsters... Sephiroth was a good man. An honest man..." He realized he was ranting and he quickly apologized.

"But enough of that," He gave the man a smile, "What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next