A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:40 am

Nero's eyes watched the form. She was even more odd then the reports, he noted. He took a step in, feeling the air gently fall in temperature. He contracted his wings. Their meeting could not have been chance and he thought Jenova better to think such. Though he admitted that it was her forever existence that made his crucial moment only singular and fortunate to her. Allying with Jenova would take time. That he knew. But he was not unwilling. He could bear any feud to proctor his brother's name in all of history's followings or recordings. He would do anything. 
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:07 am

Sephiroth walked past Cloud as he entered and didn't bother to glance back at him as he leaned against the wall. He knew they didn't trust him, but that in itself was not a surprise. He had known this would happen, knew that this would be a long trek, redeeming himself, if it was even possible. It truly was becoming a question of whether or not he would succeed before she pursued him as she had Zack.

His eyes flickered over towards the blond for a moment and then moved away from him, his mind once again more focused on what would happen in the future than anything concerning Cloud and his group. They could only kill him if they so decided he was a threat, but Jenova could do far worse. He was not about to let her control him again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Final Fantasy VII Main Stroy RP ARC II   Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:42 am

Watching Sephiroth as he passes, he shakes his head, and wonders what to do about him. Looking up a Zack yells over about the food, "Zack, long time no see my friend." Looking around the room he see the food that has been laid out. " Haven't eaten this good in a while."

Moving to a chair at the table he spots Red," Hey Red. It's been awhile, how have you been?"

Last edited by Cloud on Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:13 am

Red looked up. "Ah, Cloud! Yes, it has been a while," he answered. "I have been well. Learning to listen to the Planet is harder then I thought it would be. Have you been well?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy VII Main Stroy RP ARC II   Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:04 pm

" Keep at it you'll get there." Thinks a moment before he answers. " I've been good, Plus Tifa's been keeping me busy with deliveries. And the occasional job from Reeve. But, it's been fairly quiet." Speaking of Reeve, where's he at? Grabbing a plate he helps himself to some of the food on the table.

Going back to his seat he calls over to Tifa, " Hey any idea on when Reeve plans on showing up? As much as i like meetings, we have some problems to take care of one of which is Jenova." Sitting his plate down he sits and begins eating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:15 pm

I finally made it to the meeting room late, which was actually rare for me. Pausing outside to check the jacket was covering my wings and Jenova wasn't being a pain in the *ss in my head, I walked in with a slightly-but-perfectly-faked smile. "Hey guys!" I greeted everyone, taking a seat on the far end of the table, near Nanaki and Zack. "Sorry I'm late. I... Uhhh... Had to go and get a jacket. Is it just me or is it cold?" And if they answered 'just you', it would make me seem even more strange than usual, so I quickly added. "So, did anyone discover any clues or was it just me and Zack who bothered to actually investigate stuff?" I spotted the free food, but chose to ignore it - the whole being Jenova's 'daughter' thing had made me lose my apetite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:30 pm

Tifa looked up as Cloud called over.
"Uh, not too sure. They said he was resting.
So I guess not to long.."
Tifa glanced at the door as Yuffie entered, and smiled.
"It's a little cold," she agreed. "As you can guess Cloud
is already raring to go fight! But, we've just seen a lot
of corpses, that in its self is a bad sign."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:40 pm

Good. Tifa didn't seem suspicious, which meant that the others probably wouldn't be suspicious... I hope... "Yeah, I don't know why the bodies aren't returning to the Lifestream. It's as if the Lifestream's rejecting everyone, even those who died before it started goig weird." Which confused me, because if Deepground was making an energy beam of some sort, then they'd need the bodies to return to the Lifestream, right? I mean, that's why they wanted us all dead, according to that list. Oh yeah! No one knew about the energy beam yet! "Anyway, me and Zack found out that they were creating an energy beam. My guess is that it'll be like that powerful sister ray Shinra used the day before meteorfall." Wow, that was a while ago now, I had a great memory!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:17 am

Tifa nodded. "still, why do they need us dead?
Is it purely because with us alive there is a very high
possibilty of us stopping them, or is there some hidden
motive that we could be missing... Which ever it is, we
have got to stop that beam..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:31 am

"The list said that our deaths could make their energy beam more efficient." I shrugged and placed my feet on the table, leaning back in my chair with my arms folded behind my head as I thought things through. "Maybe, somehow, they'd turn our dead bodies into some sort of circit component... I dunno, I'm not a techno genius." If anything, I was a materia genius, but deffinately not a technology genius. "But, to be honest, I think that right now they're not the biggest concern. They could destroy the planet with machinery, Jenova could destroy the world with her bare hands! Maybe we should focus on her and just send some soldiers to deal with Deepground." As head of espionage and intelligence gathering, I had the authority to go and make others do my dirty work if I wanted them to, so I could send some soldiers to go and fight Deepground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:14 am

"Hmm, you could be right there...
But then we need to assess the situation.
Do we know exactly what Jenova wants?
But we do need to do something, just need
Revee so we can find out whats going on"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:20 am

"She wants the same thing as she did before, the Promised Land," Sephiroth glanced up towards them. It was logic of course that it had to be that, what else could she be after? "The gathering of her sons and daughters to give her power, the destruction of this world, only to find it."

It had not been long ago when he had been her chosen one, her beloved son, the one who would accomplish that. He had fought the Lifestream, kept himself from becoming one with it, all to accomplish that goal and now it meant nothing. His mind was empty of her voice but still he felt cautious at that. Why had she pursued Zack rather than him?

He was her son, the one that had been chosen before, but it was Zack she chose. He couldn't shake the feeling that in some way it would connect to him once again. He did not doubt that the one he had once called Mother would be back to claim him as she did before and that was what he feared and the reason that Genesis and Zack swore to stop him before he lost his mind again. She would not have him again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:20 pm

Tifa glanced over at Sepiroth as he spoke.
"But, how can we be sure of that? What if she's behind
deepground as well, surely that would help aid her
task of getting what she wants with little effort..."
Tifa sighed, there was just so many possibilities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy VII Main Stroy RP ARC II   Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:24 am

As he continues eating he listens to the o going conversation, he begins to lose his appetite as he realizes he agrees with Sephiroth, not something that settles well. "Sephiroths right, Jenova only has one goal, and the only outcome of that goal is our eradication, but she's not our only problem, if the life stream is kicking out every one, i have a bad feeling we'll have alot more than her to worry about, as it is its been confirmed that Wiess and Nero were back, and they could possibly try to team up with Jenova, and that could be a big problem." Pushing his plate away, no longer sure he can eat, he moves away from the table and leans against the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:42 am

Angeal followed the man, "Nothing is particularly wrong with your clothes, but it may be more comfortable if you found multiple pairs of clothes." He chuckled. Kadaj reminded him so much of Sephiroth, the man was... well, there certainly was something about him. That was for sure. Not exactly an air, and definetley not the attitude. Perhaps it was the lack of knowledge of how human culture worked. Sephiroth, of course, must have known eight times more than Kadaj did, but there was the occasional comment, and that look of curiosity, that made them have something in common.

A small flash of the past seemed to go before his eyes as he was left somewhat motionless for the time being. His eyes snapped open again and he offered a smile to the silver haired teen.

For an inn, the room was quite nice. It seemed to have enough room to walk around, two, nice, comfy-looking single beds. It came with a TV, and free cable. A computer as well, a sign saying free internet above it. The carpet was brown and soft. There were two layers of curtains on the slim windows; there was a layer of white curtains beneath a darker layer of black curtains. A few chairs in the room. By the front entrance was the bathroom, which came with everything a bathroom came with. It was quite a positive living space.

Angeal walked in slowly and nodded, "Looks good."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:37 pm

Zack drummed his fingers on the table he had been listening to the others talk around him taking it all in. The only time he was silent was times like this. Angeal had taught him how to focus his thoughts when required. Theories, explanations and the like bounced around him, he took it all in wondering on it all.

Zack looked up as the agent assigned to give them the details checked her watch and sighed. "Well Mr. Tuesti hasn't stirred yet." She spoke with a sigh. She brought up a screen behind herself.
Onscreen there was a brief visual of Weiss walking past the dead and sending them off in explosions of vivid green.
"Speaking of Weiss and Nero according to the satellite visual's we got as well it seems the lifestream has chosen Weiss as a mortal host."

"Wow remind me not to run into that guy in a dark alley." Zack mused out loud. But already he was plotting to find this guy, if he was the embodiment of the lifestream at the moment then he would know where Aerith was. It was the only thing on his mind was finding her. She had to be out there somewhere.

"As Yuffie mentioned AVALANCHE is indeed a target. We confirmed this last night. The theories we have are your normal ones, you helped in the destruction of Deepground last time, revenge is a possibility, also to remove your strength from tampering or to use it to fuel this weapon."
She looked to Sephiroth and Zack. "As for the revivals. I believe they were targeting those who had passed on to drain the energy for use of this weapon. The lifestream must have countered their attack and restored your bodies to prevent that and help the planet fight against it."
Zack nodded. "Jenova's new body..."
"Think of how many lives were up there, to be able to filter them successfully to prevent Deepground from using them I'm sure her release was a default. The lifestream probably realized it's mistake and is trying to rectify that." She motioned to the screen behind her the image changed to the former ShinRa headquarters, which now looked like some fleshy pulsing tower. "Jenova has started to make her move in consuming the planet. So for now the WRO have assigned a temporary merger with ShinRa and their aids. All WRO and ShinRa employees have been informed that they will be reporting to Reeve and Rufus both. This building will be the home base. You can come here to top up your supplies, rest for the night or use the training rooms as you see fit." She nodded her head at them.
"No plan of action has been discussed as of yet. We have several scouts out there gathering Intel for us, so rest up or do as you will I will send you each a text message with the information once we have all of it. So I apologize again for leaving the safety of this world in your hands and that of your friends." The agent nodded her head at Cloud apologetically.

Zack watched the agent leave hurriedly he raised a brow. "Okay so that's it? Slap us on the back go welcome back to life, here's what we know and here you go save the planet plzkthx and bye?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:10 pm

Red blinked. This Weiss had been taken as Life's embodiment? He felt deep inside he needed to see this for himself. It was moving against Jenova, another piece of good news. He knew, from talking with Reeve the day before, that Nero and Weiss were the defacto leaders of Deepground, but not much else.

"There's something else," he mused aloud in response to Zack's complaint. "Life will not always be in control of Weiss. No mortal can withstand Life's power for long. So it will have to let go and allow him freedom for at least a period of time. The conflict of goals may also work against Life."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:40 pm

I had listened to the soldier's speech, trying to remember as much as possible and trying not to fall asleep due to boredom since this was important. It seemed as if we had to come up with our own little plan on how to deal with this... Meaning that Cloud had a lot of thinking to do since he was the leader. "Aaaand, Jenova's doing something weird. She's turning people into her 'children' with just a touch, so try not to get too close. And if you suddenly sprout wings and can hear her talking to you, panic." I thought it was best that people knew, just in case they got near her, but I tried not to give away that me and Zack had the wings and stuff, just in case it made the others panic even more and stay away from us as if we were contagious diseases or something.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:52 am

Zack had been wanting to seek out the Lifestream's human embodiment. But the fact that Weiss could be left in control of his body in intervals made more sense and probably a bit more dangerous to seek out.
He wanted to know if Life could locate Aerith for him. He was generally concerned about her well being. He knew she was strong enough to take care of herself now, but if Jenova located her first. Zack bit his lower lip, his eyes glancing to the surveillance feeds flickering on the screen.

Zack was about to make the comment on it when Yuffie mentioned the Jenova infection. Zack looked to the ninja and he found it odd she would mention it. Also it was even stranger she was wearing a coat when it was almost plus 80 degrees F in the meeting room.
Zack stood up walking to the window and he opened it.
"Aren't you hot in that Yuffie?" He let out a breath sticking his head out the window breathing in the fresh morning air.

Zack looked over his shoulder to the gathered group. He wondered if he should mention he was one of them Jenova infected. He found himself rubbing his wrist and doing that head check thing he did so often now.
"So I'm going for a a stroll to check this place out. Any takers to keep me company?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:51 pm

"I will," Nanaki said, stretching out his front legs. He glanced over at Yuffie. "You should come too, Yuffie, I know you do not like sitting for too long." He wanted to be near both of them, just in case. At least she'd be able to take off the jacket away from the others, though why she feared judgement from her friends of all people, he did not know. Based on his own senses and her almost-confession, he knew she had the wings, and all he wanted to know what if she still controlled her thoughts. As long as she did, nothing else mattered.
Back to top Go down
Reeve
Slum Drunk
Slum Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:46 pm

As if right on cue, Reeve came in through the door Zack was about to open. "Sorry about that, everyone," he said apologetically. "As you can imagine, this has had me up pretty much most of last night so I was very firmly told to go get some sleep otherwise I'd be replaced."

Looking a bit sheepish, he nodded to everyone in the room before moving over to the table and picking up a file to look through it briefly before turning to Zack. "I think perhaps since you look like you want to be out and about, that you could go investigate Weiss and also find out more about his connection with the lifestream?" He paused, giving a quick sideways glance at Sephiroth. "Take Sephiroth with you, two heads are always better than one as they say - plus I'm gathering that it might allow everyone else to relax a little and concentrate on the situation in front of us..."

Clearing his throat, Reeve looked at everyone else. "Folks, since I'm sure you've all been briefed in detail about the situation at hand while I was - ahem - resting, I'd just like to request that you check out these Deepground bases and report back to me anything you can find out about them and about Jenova's movements. I think it goes without saying that since we're all having to work together at the moment that Rufus is as anxious to stay on top of this as I am - so anything you can find out along the way would be absolutely invaluable."

Before he could stop himself, Reeve gave a small yawn and then promptly put a hand to his mouth, looking slightly embarrassed. "Sorry everyone, seems sleeping a long time doesn't completely cure the tiredness." He straightened and smiled a little. "All right then, so you're all free to leave in your own time - but don't forget to check in regularly with us, we'll need to remain updated as much as possible."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:14 pm

I looked over to Red and nodded. I had just stood up when Reeve came in and I huffed a sigh, flopping back into my chair grumpily. Even though was a little annoyed I still listened, frowning slightly when I found out that Scooby and Scrappy - AKA me and Zack - were being split up. Once the speech was over, I stood up again and stretched out my arms before walking over to Red XIII. "Looks like it'll be just you and me for the walk, buddy." I told Nanaki, scratching behind his ears like the overgrown kitten he really was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:44 am

Dear Alexander, she was going to scream at someone. Lucrecia Crescent had made her way from Nibelheim to Costa Del Sol rather quickly. It seemed the post-ShinRa world was nicer, and the post-ShinRa people were more willing to lend a hand to a fellow human in need. 

The ship from Costa Del Sol, to Junon was where she had wanted to take a nap, but one of the sailors kept making suggestive comments; she was ready to report him but any legal matter could be a complication for a dead woman. She put on her elegance and smiled at the idiot as she rejected him. Twelve times. 

When the boat docked, however, she could feel Junon's air giving her warning. Eventually, after many sleepless hours, she managed to get inside the WRO building (by hitching a ride, of course). Folding her arms, she wondered if this was a good idea. 

She wanted what was best for the planet. She wanted to atone for her sins. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:41 am

Weiss had been walking for a while, the minutes turned into hours the damn Life stream had covered a lot of ground using his body, he ran his hands down himself to check everything was alight, his weapons were accounted for, his clothes were back to the usual white with blue Neon stripes, the jacket was zipped up to his neck though which was a bit restricting, it was easily fixed by pulling down the zipper, as cool air touched his skin he closed his eyes and looked up the sun was almost fully in the sky and it seemed that it would be a nice mild day.
"I best hurry back to the Mansion, I'm sure Nero has killed the bitch already" he smiled at that, Nero would take good care of her. he gave a chuckle and continued on walking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:46 am

Nanaki couldn't help but let out a little purr when Yuffie scratched his ears. It just felt so good, like a massage. Especially since he was so tense. He also did not like having to leave Zack, mainly because it was much harder sensing the strength of the infection from a distance. He supposed he still could, it was simply another complication. He would refuse to leave Yuffie at the very least.

A little reluctantly, he pulled away. "Let's go," he said quietly. "You don't want to overheat in that jacket, so you can take it off when we get away from the others."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next