FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV

Go down 
+8
Yazoo
Rufus
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
Denzel
Genesis
Zack
ADMIN
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
ADMIN
Remnant
Remnant
ADMIN

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:54 am

Final Fantasy VII
Main Story
Arc IV

Weiss/Life, Sephiroth, Zack and Yazoo are confronted by Nero. Weiss 'wakes' from his body.
Zack challenges Nero in order to get Sephiroth and Yazoo time to escape.
Zack fights Nero with Weiss (who is now back in control of his body) looking on.
Yuffie and Denzel are captured by Hojo to be experimented on.
Hojo uses Yuffie's Jenova infection to infect Denzel.

Cloud makes his way towards Junon. Informing Vincent of his location
Sephiroth and Yazoo are on a barge heading towards Junon also.

Rufus is collecting samples from a Jenova infected building on the outskirts of Midgar.
Tseng calls for Reno to come and collect them.
Life awakens inside Weiss in time to get Zack to safety on the barge with Sephiroth and Yazoo.

Denzel gains a pair of wings from the experiment. Zack is in phone contact with Cloud while on the barge.
Weiss vanishes from the barge.
Jenova contacts Zack informing him of Yuffie's capture.
Zack finds out he can 'mentally call' Yuffie and finds out their location in order to rescue them.
Zack, Sephiroth and Yazoo head out to rescue Yuffie and Denzel.

Rufus has the samples sent away to the WRO lab for testing.

Yuffie and Denzel are rescued amongst a hail of Hojo's bullets.
The group of them arrive back at Junon.
Yuffie heads off lying about where she was going (secretely heading off to see Jenova).
Zack gets Denzel and Yazoo weapons. Before getting the four of them a room for the night.

There is a break in in Rufus' office where a single file on ShinRa is stolen.
Rufus sends Reno and Tseng out to look for it.

Yuffie meanwhile is in the ShinRa building in Midgar with Jenova.

The Junon and DeepGround Arc

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV FFVII_Buster_Sword_Menu1-600x450
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantay Main Story RPARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:18 am

Standing atthe bow of the barge, he clutches his sword restlessly. Why hanst Zack called, damn i knew i sould have went. He sratrts pacing the deck as the ship moves slowlly through the water.
Staring at the horizon as the sun rises for a new day, he struggles to keep his calm worried for Denzel.

" Hojo will pay if anything happened to Deznzel or Yuffi……… Wonder if Sephiroth has started rampaging yet…………… What Weiss/Lifes plan?" Speaking mostly to himself, he wonders whats waiting for him in Junon. Turning toward the cabins he heads back to rest for a while.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:23 am

Zack was woken by the sun streaming through the window he wanted to roll over and go back to sleep.
Instead he reached for his phone and sent a lazy half awake text to Cloud.

'Srry 4got 2 snd u a nite txt. All cool. Den with me, hes ok ^_^;'

Setting the phone under his pillow he let his head rest on the pillow before he fell back asleep in an instant. Obviously he needed a bit more time to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:36 am

((If anyone wants to find Genesis now that he's off the boat please do, my bby needs something to do^^))

Genesis looked up as the boat docked, it was about time, he had finally arrived in Junon and now he was finally going to find Sephiroth. He unboarded the boat, a small brown bag hung over his shoulder and scanned the area, now it was time for the hard part. It was time to search for his old friend.
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:38 am

Feeling his phone vibrate in his pocket.
Flipping itnopen he see a mssage from Zack.

" Srry 4 got 2 send u a nite text. All cool. Den with me, hes ok ^__^;"

Punching the buttones on his phone.

" Almost there, we'll talk."

Closing his phone he shakes hisnhead and sighs.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:45 am

Zack really wanted to go back to sleep but as he felt his phone chimed and beep under the pillow as well as vibrate he sat up and pulled it out he flipped the phone open and looked at the message and his head dropped.
'Talk...'

Zack face planted his pillow with a groan.
Zack sent a text back a quick one.
'Want me to get breakfast for us?'

At least Cloud was nearly here in Junon. With Weiss gone, they needed someone with that strength to up the anti when they hit the ShinRa base where it was suspected that DeepGround was.

Zack finally moved from the bed and opened the window. He stopped seeing the familiar lred leather and he looked round grabbing something from the dresser he tossed it out the window at Genesis.

"Hey! What took you so long?!"

Last edited by Zack on Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:45 am

The sun peaked over the horizon and struck his face. A groan escaped as Denzel blinked his eyes and rubbed at them. He sat up in sudden excitement as he remembered what it would mean. He would see Cloud today, and that excited him. With legs swung over the side he stood up and the pain shot through his body. His arms ached and he wasn't sure if it was from the practice or everything that Hojo did to him.

Stretching slightly he pushed the pain to the back of his mind.

The blue eyes turned towards Zack and smiled when he saw he was awake. "Is Cloud going to be here soon?" He tried to ask more but it was a struggle, his mouth and throat parched dry. Turning he saw the water and reached over, bringing it to his lips, gulping it down. "Zack?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:48 am

Zack turned round and looked at Denzel with a smile.
"Yeah Cloud's on his way."
He looked out the window to Genesis.
"SEPH'S DOWN THE HALL!" He motioned so Genesis knew what room to bug the former general in.
"Man that's going to be fun to see."
He looked to Denzel before clearing his throat TRYING to act like the responsible adult he was SUPPOSED to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:54 am

Feeling his phone vibrate.

He flips it open ……………… breakfast?

Typing his reply … " Better be hot and your paying."

" He's not getting off that easy. I just hopen thre are no other suprises when i get there"

Returning to his room, he grabs his things and gets ready to leave the barge.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:02 am

Genesis looked up at the top building and smirked when he sees the card key, he heads upstairs and then looks at Zack pointing him down the hall. "Thanks Fair," and ran down the hall.

Genesis slammed the door open, "SEPHIROTH!" He yelled, then looked down to notice Sephiroth. "Damn you. Wake up you fucking crazy bastard," he said as he grabs a hold of his arm.

((LMAO))
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:04 am

Denzel's eyes lit up at that and hurried towards where his shoes were, fumbling to pull them on as quickly as he could. He half stumbled as his hands tried to flatten his hair and then gave up. Hurrying towards the corner where his weapon was he grabbed it and looked up at Zack. "Can we go now? I'm ready."

All soreness was long forgotten about as his eyes locked on Zack, the black t-shirt loose around his growing young teen frame.

Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:16 am

He was instantly woken up by the sound of the footsteps rushing down the hallway. Eyes flickered open and Sephiroth turned, his hand around the hilt of Masamune as he felt the hand on his bare skin. Green eyes flashed dangerously and the blade was brought up and then stopped.

"Genesis..." His friend had departed during the battle in Midgar and now he returned? "You fool..."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:21 am

Zack scratched the side of his face.
"Yeah we can go. But we're going to have breakfast with Cloud first." Zack rubbed behind his head.
He pulled on a fresh shirt and pants knowing he was going to get a lecture from Cloud.
'I know Cloud's pissed at me. But hopefully food will make him a bit nicer.' He thought to himself.

"We can wait for Cloud downstairs."
Zack picked up the buster sword and duffel bag, he walked out into the hall.
He saw Seph's door open and he snickered knowing Genesis was probably tormenting Seph as he stood there.
"Seph's going to be pissed at me for that... but oh well..." He placed a hand on Denzel's head. "Lets go meet up with Cloudy."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:23 am

Genesis blinked, this was definitely an awkward scene. For one, Sephiroth was holding Masamune, and for another he was standing there in just a pair of briefs. Not he hadn't seen this before, but still.

"Wait... what? What's going on, Sephiroth?"
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:32 am

Denzel hurried ahead of Zack and then blinked as he saw a man turn into the room before him. He turned and looked curiously at Zack but his attention was quickly driven to the fact that Cloud would be there soon. He rushed down the steps and stopped at the door, eager as ever. He wanted to see Cloud, to show him what he learned, but mostly he just missed the man that had protected him.

When Hojo had him the only person he wanted was Cloud and soon he would be there. What would he say? Would he be mad at him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Stroy RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:39 am

Checking his sword, and bag, steps off the boat and heads for the inn. Zack better have food waiting…… rubbing his head, he shakes his head, i'll wait to see what kind of shape Denzels in first, if he's ok i'll go eay on him, but he' still going to hear about not calling me sooner.

Stepping into the Inn he sees Zack and Denzel. " So, you''ll call me as soon as you have Denzel and Yuffie…………………"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:43 am

"You fool," Sephiroth took a deep breath as he slung his legs over the side and stood, pulling his pants back on. Returning to the other side of the bed he grabbed Genesis' face and stared into his eyes for a moment for some sign of Jenova. He had touched him, certainly the infection had spread, however it did not show yet. It had spread from Zack to Yuffie and himself.

Eyes shut for a moment as he glanced over towards the one in the other bed.

"Genesis, why are you here? How did you even find us?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:45 am

Zack followed Denzel outside they hadn't been out there long when Zack saw Cloud.
Of course there was no hello just a quick reminder that Zack had promised to call and he didn't.

Zack slapped his forehead, then thumped it several times.
"Ah-haha... My bad... It kinda slipped my mind for a bit." He rubbed behind his head. "I have gil and um there's a place that does a good breakfast down the block." He motioned down the road. "My shout of course. As a really big I'm soooooo sorry Cloud!"
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:49 am

After failing to find the intruder who had taken the file from Rufus' office he had retreated to the barracks to change into his work out clothes, and then had taken a long run around the inside of the institute seeing as no TURK was allowed to leave the building alone - just to be safe.

It was on his run that he had collided with one of the lab assistants, the green ooze he was transforming flying from the petri dish onto his shoulder. Reno had simply glared at him and turned around, running back to the barracks to shower with a grumble - he couldn't risk running around covered in slime because that would be precisely when Rufus called on them again.

Even after the shower he could still feel the slime trickling down his arm, an uncomfortable sensation that was slowly driving him mad. It was psychosomatic, he knew, because it was from a lab, and after years of working in the same building as Hojo he was wary of anything that came out of it.

When he awoke the next morning the sensation had gone but he was feeling more sluggish than usual. He frowned and wondered if he was coming down with something, though it wasn't an option to be ill. He dragged his suit on but decided to not do his hair that day, scraping it back into a high ponytail and letting the shorter strands fall where they wanted to. He hadn't managed to get his hair cut in several months now and it was slowly growing out; it was only still red from root to tip because he dyed it himself and he'd managed to get his hands on a few packets.

He made his way to the cafeteria, pouring himself two large mugs of the swill they passed as coffee and slumped at one of the tables. He would worry about food when the caffeine kicked in... and gods it better kick in quickly...
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:54 am

"CLOUD!"

As soon as he saw Cloud Denzel ran over and he stared up at him as a smile broke over his face. His hand was tight around his staff as he stood before him, waiting for Cloud to say anything. The last thing he wanted was for Cloud to be mad at him but he left Seventh Heaven and Marlene.

Hopeful eyes remained on him and he wanted to be held in his arms. He wanted to be assured that he was safe from Hojo and the voice in his head. But was Cloud mad? What if he was mad at him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:05 am

Bending down he looks Denzel in the eyes. "You ok, did Hojo do anything that i need to know about? I'm sorry i wasnt there for you, can you forgive me?

Returning his attention back to Zack. Where is Sephiroth, and Wiess? As much as everyone would like for them to have turned over a new leaf, I'd rather not take my chances. And where's Yuffie?" Reaching out his hand…… "Thanks for saving Denzel, I owe you one.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:09 am

"Seph, what the hell are you doing!?" Genesis demanded as Sephiroth grabbed a hold of his face and stared into his blue eyes, "and why exactly are you calling me a fool?"

Genesis sighed and dusted himself off, "I asked around alright, and then Zack told me what room you were in."
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:10 am

Rufus had been lying asleep on the couch in his office, Dark Nation curled up by his side.
He was stirred only once by a knock at the door, to which Dark Nation began to growl.
He stood up and opened the door.
Rufus looked at the lab assistant.
"Um sorry sir there was an accident with your sample." The lab assistant rubbed behind his head.

Rufus let out a breath. The kid wasn't a ShinRa employee so they were expected to be a bit more... accident prone.
Still he was sooooo tempted to pull out his shot gun and pop the kid one.
But one death outside his door was easy enough to cover up two, Reeve would be reprimanding him for that behavior, reminding him they were guests in this building.
"What sort of accident?"
"I dropped it. A guy ran into me in the hallway." the kid pulled out a sheet of paper. "But that was after the results came in." He added quickly.
Rufus took the sheet of paper and looked at it.
"You're dismissed before I dismiss your very life." he shot the kid a glare.

The Lab assistant took off faster than he'd seen anyone run in a while. Walking with the result sheet. Rufus saw the spikes in certain parts of the infection compared to the test results they had snuck from the room Zack had stayed in.
Essentially the same virus, they had the common traces of Jenova cells, the building lacked a few of the components that speed up the infection.
The building wasn't made of flesh, so the infection moved at a slower rate.
Rufus fell into his seat as he looked at the results. He had almost actually touched that building with his bare hands.
He set the results down and looked to his hand. He did not want to go through another virus.
Geostigma was the last time he would let Jenova's infection touch him.... ever.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:20 am

Denzel looked up and gave Cloud a quick nod. "He put some stuff in me, I don't know what," he said as his eyes remained locked on Cloud. "But it made me a lot stronger and I can heal really fast," slowly his gaze turned down. "And I've got wings," he mumbled, not knowing how to tell Cloud everything. Zack had told him Hojo experimented on him and Cloud.

At the reach of the hand Denzel's eyes brightened again and rushed towards him.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:29 am

Zack watched as Denzel ran into Cloud's arms. He nodded.
"You know being a dad suits you." He teased.
Zack looked round to see if there were any loose DeepGround Soldiers in the area. But it looked clear.
"I went to sleep on the barge last night. Woke up later Weiss was gone." He looked to the side. "Wouldn't surprise me if DeepGround came and collected him." He looked ot Denzel in Cloud's arms and smiled at the sight. "Yuffie said she had something to do." He added. "Probably raid someone's materia, or steal some poor bastards treasure right out from under his nose."

Zack cleared his throat. "I'm sure she's okay. I have a mental ability to call her without a phone... Probably a side effect from Jenova's touch, with Yuffie being the first person who touched me." Zack looked to Cloud wondering how much his friend was actually clued up on. "Essentially because of me Yuffie got infected with Jenova, from what I gather Hojo used her to further infect Denzel."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next