A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant

Title : The Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:36 am

Vincent stood at the corner to the enterance of the room where Red and Yuffie were,silently listening and out of sight. He saw Lucretcia and frowned "why her...."He sighed,but he felt content at the same time. He took a step forward to enter but stopped "no..".Vincent stepped back and walked away to the exit of the WRO building.

As he walked outside he took in a deep breath of air and flicked his phone. "wonder how this works...shouldnt be too difficult"He saw Clouds number and pressed the call button. "Cloud?...Its Vincent. Need any company? I need something to keep me busy for a while."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ffviirevelations.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:37 am

Now that question definitely caught Kadaj off guard. What is the meaning of your life? The young remnant tilted his head curiously, not unlike a confused pup. That had never been a question he had ever considered. Tools of destruction never had existential angst about their existence.

Lightly biting his lip, Kadaj finally had an answer, even if it wasn't very good. "I don't know."

With that, the Remnant sat down, picking up his Souba and sliding the dual-bladed weapon back into it's sheath, afterwards he returned the small whetstone back into its secret pocket in his coat before glancing back at Angeal.

"Weren't we going to get food?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:45 am

She blinked.

Did.... did random red tigers learn to speak while she was gone? And how did it---he-- know her name? She could sense something inside this feline/canine... he was a far greater being than just a tiger, and he seemed far wiser than any human. She swallowed and nodded. "I am here to assist the WRO against... well... enemies." She did not know what to call them; she had no battle experience. "I can fight, if that helps. I'm not afraid to go into battle..." She bit her lip, she was, clearly, hesitant. She looked to Yuffie. Jenova's wings. She knew them. She was not a hundred percent sure, but her thesis was strong.

Head turned back to Nanaki, "Who are we fighting, exactly? And wh--" The corner of her eyes seemed to catch a swift movement, almost a tiny flash, of dark red and black. Vincent? She turned back to the animal and the Ninja. "-Sorry, and where will we be going?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:35 am

Angeal nodded. he grabbed the blade and hoisted it on his back. It was about time he needed to find new clothes, and food sounded absolutely amazing right now. His SOLDIER metabolism had years of being unfed dying to be pleased. Turning his head to Kadaj just before he was going to open the door, "Would you like to eat at the Inn or find somewhere in town? Either is fine with me, your choice." He turned back and opened the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:50 am

Kadaj wasn't one to waste time, so he too got up and fixed his coat properly before he picked up Souba in its sheath, reattaching it to the long strap hanging between his shoulder blades.

"Somewhere in town would be fine," he said, going to leave the room with Angeal. He didn't take his make-shift cloak, feeling safer now that he had back-up. At least, that's what he was thinking. However, if they did end up getting new clothing, he would most likely get something with a hood he could draw up while out and about. He would rather like to avoid unnecessary confrontation, please and thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:21 pm

Nanaki caught Lucrecia's confusion as she identified him. It looked as though she wasn't sure how o deal with a quadruped that could speak to her, as well as not actually knowing his name. Not a situation he was unfamiliar with. He fought a smile and bowed his head to her. "I must apologize to you as well, Miss Lucrecia, I'd forgotten we have never been properly introduced. I am Red XIII. It is my name from when I was an experiment of Hojo.

"We have been asked to explore former Deepground bases to report on Jenova's movements. She has returned, and Reeve thinks at least part of the current situation is being caused by her." He regarded her silently for a moment, wondering how much they could trust her, then added quietly, "We are also trying to find Weiss the Immaculate. He is being possessed by perhaps our greatest advantage against Jenova, the Lifestream."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy AMin Story RP ARC II   Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:07 pm

Getting out of the elevator, He heads for the main door of the building. As he walks outside, he heads for his bike,, hearing voices he looks around and see's Yuffie talking to a woman, and wearing a white lab coat ..... Ok. Now that is weird even for Yuffie. I'll have to ask about it later .... I don't see Nanaki ... must have been held up ..... worry bout that later .... Sephiroth ...... can he be trusted ....... Zack's back, wish i could have talked to him for a bit .... Aerith ... cant think about that now .... Jenova and Deepground .....bad enough separate, together, thats gonna be a problem ..... Letting his thoughts drift he climbs on his bike and starts it. Feeling his phone vibrating, he answers, " Vincent?...... you have a phone?........ Sure, I always have room for friends. I'm heading to Junon. Catch up when you can." Hanging up he pulls off and heads toward Junon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:05 pm

I wasn't really listening to Red XIII speaking, I was too busy frowning at the lab coat. Sure it covered my wings but there was no way I'd be able to fight in this! For one, Lucrecia was taller than me so the lab coat touched the floor and I could easily trip in it, and also it constricted my movement a bit! It would be harder to do cartwheels and stuff to dodge things. Maybe I'd have to... Edit, the coat a little.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:25 pm

They were over the water now reaching the next continent.

The flight had fallen pretty silent but then again. Zack was sort of left mulling over his own thoughts. He didn't have much to go on just that they needed to get to Weiss and soon.

Soon they would be reaching Costa Del Sol. Zack's stomach made a noise as if it knew they were approaching land and possible summer based treats.

"Hey Seph think we can stop for some food in Costa Del Sol?" He asked.

[OOC: Okay guys since x-mas is just round the bend we're gunna finish up this arch early so you have til the end of Tuesday US timezone to post something then we will be locking this RP thread for x-mas. I'm back logged with x-mas art I gotta get done so drawing it taking up ALOT of my time.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:30 pm

Sephiroth could see the land before them, the sign that they were indeed growing close, and hopefully they would be a step closer to answers. He had heard her words, felt the familiar presence in his mind. It had backed out, leaving his mind mostly free but he knew she was still there. She always was. It had been more unusual to have his mind free, this was far more familiar, but not at all welcome.

At the question he was snapped out of his thoughts and his gaze turned back towards Zack. "Of course," he said with a nod. When had been the last time he had eaten? When he was alive, he knew that, when he was bent on destruction, before he had called Meteor? Specifics of that time were muddy, he knew what he had done, had memories, but details were long lost in the fray. It was that for many details, he could remember Zack, Angeal, and Genesis were his friends but he couldn't bring forth any specific details from that time other than the basic knowledge.

Perhaps it was the effect of having been dead, but he likely wouldn't ask Zack about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:59 am

>Omg, I am so sorry this took so long guys. T-T; The holidays seem to have me in a tizzy and its has been working against my writing mojo. Just fyi, I did have permission for the liberties I took in this post with Nero's character, and Joe that bit at the end is so you can get involved in the story a bit more should you choose to work with it. ^-^ I hope youse all enjoy.<

The silver threaded woman’s expression falls languid during the shadowy figure’s brief discourse; her cavernous gaze faintly radiant of muddled boredom and delight as she maintains her attending silence, accompanied by the shallow and rhythmic swell of her breast. Her lids droop in distaste as the dowdy figure concludes his homily and her right index finger draws across those renegade strands that assail her vision.

Her chest slightly deflates from a modest exhalation; with a sharp motion, though in the manner of a gingerly effort, her thumb traverses the ridges of her slender middle finger with an audible snap. As though abiding the function afforded electricity from a flipped switch, the pods Nero had not moments before so proudly inhaled stir within his lung, having not yet dispersed throughout the entirety of his system, and polymorph. The cells rapidly divide before forming millions of paper thin conical tendrils which penetrate the membranous tissues of his lungs and burst through his epidermis, giving the skin of his chest the appearance of a humanoid cactus.

She bites her lip in utter discontent of her unimaginative tortures and quickly snaps her left hand, further spurring the organic needles to double over and burrow back into the man’s flesh as though they were sutures; squirming in and out as she contemplates her words.

“I fear that you do not truly appreciate the philanthropic nature of my candor Nero,” she begins as her heel steadily clacks against the side of her calcium throne. “Nor do I appreciate such facile panegyrics on your behalf. You are simply here to make use of my talents; of such an imbecile could draw conclusion.”

She draws silent as the scene of the leathered man contending with his discomforts pierces her gaze.

“Do you think so low of me,” she resumes in somber contemplation, “Nero?”

“I suppose that I should reward this one,” she thinks to herself. “Be it his arrogance, courage, or utter nonsensicality he bears the gall to face what forces he thinks of as ‘Jenovian;’ barring that such a concept warrants understanding beyond the denizens of this desolate rock.”

She clicks the nail of her left index finger against the cold hard seat of her exaggerated settee, in an unconscious gesture responding to her internal struggle, before swiftly lifting her curvaceous figure from her rest and gracefully drawing her right wrist across the air before her. The writhing tendrils cease movement and abruptly straighten before rapidly drawing back into the man’s flesh and breaking down into the original nonhazardous cell clusters.

The woman’s graceful figure momentarily distorts before reappearing before Nero with outstretched hand.

“Proposal accepted,” she steadily annunciates, “Sable.”

-----
“My children,” the motherly voice gently purrs into the minds of Sephiroth, Yuffie, and Zack, “have you yet discovered your brethren? Alas, a great evil shall befall us should our reunion be incomplete. It seeks to murder our kindred and ravage our bonds. I entreat you hurry.”

-----
A solitary defective bird flies through the clouded skies in its unwitting and thus, unfettered, approach of Jenova’s stronghold, its natural awareness of danger inhibited since the time of its hatching. It lands upon a membranous skylight as its talons slightly sink into the gelatinous structure before being abruptly drawn inward through the window and into the chamber below.

Dark feathers fall as the frantic animal noisily flies about the sterile room and chirps in incessant agitation, unwittingly peppering its feathers with Jenova’s cell pods and ingesting much of her genetic cocktail for itself. The startled creature repeated flies into the skylight in hopes of garnering its freedom before the portal relinquishes its captive and opens, the bird flying speedily into the distance.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:40 am

Nero's eyes widened uncontrollably as a gurgling coughing sound erupted from his throat. He tasted blood. Feral red eyes narrowed on Jenova who sat on her white throne like a whore-queen to a brothel. His hand, seething in pain, whipped his hand to open a pool of black liquid beneath his feet. Strands of darkness, no... not darkness - the Negative Lifestream - began to wrap around him, grazing his damaged skin the way a matriarch lioness would lick the wounds of her offspring, gentle and caring, with a hint of a merciless defense. Nero watched the woman talk, he, himself, was not only being healed, but also empowered, by the darkness that wrapped around him.

One of his hands soon rose and a gun formed in his palm. He aimed it at Jenova.

"Perhaps I..." he said through his pained voice, "Was wrong, afterall. It seems you dare treat me as you would treat your puppets. I am no son of yours, Jenova: I am not your new Sephiroth and I will never become your new Kadaj, either. Those lifeforms you manifested and took hold of were nothing to you but tools of war. Let me be very clear, Jenova. If having the name Jenovian means to be nothing but a piece to your game, I will not have it. I am no one's puppet. I have been played before, and I will never allow it to happen to me again. You will have to kill each cell I have in my body - even if you do have control over me - before I could ever even consider becoming a mindless being for you, or anyone!"

Nero's motive was to honour his brother, following Jenova could never accomplish such a thing. No, not if she considered him a utensil. His other hand moved and soon a pool of black liquid appeared beneath the calcium throne, and very quickly, the strands of darkness began to seep inside before bursting the entire throne to dust!

The gun, still in his hand, still pointing at Jenova, had it's safety pulled back. "I will give you a proposal, we will work together -- as equals -- to benefit one another. If you cannot aid me, or treat me as an equal, you would have to face not only my wrath as a Jenovian, but the very wrath of an Anti-Cetra!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:29 pm

The more Jenova talked to me, the more my brain was surrendering to her will, allowing her to make her her play thing. I could no longer hear Red XIII, my overgrown kitty cat, and Lucrecia talking, all I could hear was her my... Mother? No, not my mother, but someone just as important. She was telling me to find my bretheren and even though I didn't understand her - I was an only child, afterall - my feet involuntarily moved, heading off in a random direction to search for the people Jenova had asked me to search for.
((Uh oh, Jenova's starting to get to her >:3))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:09 am

>Okay, a short one only cuz I'm rushed on time.<

Her outstretched grasp remains lightly suspended before her as the metallic unlocking of the weapon's safety dully slaps her ears. She exhales lightheartedly before withdrawing her offering and stepping toward the firearm and gently pushing it to the side with the back of her hand. Her gaze affixes to the man's crimson eyes as she momentarily delves into his mind, a curious ability afforded her by the 'virus.'

She exhales loudly as she turns her gaze toward the disheveled remains of her throne, lightly tracing the previous curves of her seat before traveling downward to the charred chunks as they litter the polished floor.

“Perhaps,” she begins as her gaze returns to Nero, “You are aware of information such as I am not privy. Tell me… human; for what reason do I exist?”

“Does one such as you have answers to such a thing?” she mockingly inquires.

She shifts her delicate frame wrathfully as the miscellany of her previous throne is absorbed into the floor. A pure white swing ornamented by whimsical vine-esque adornments pleasantly descends as it is sculpted from the ceiling, upon which she promptly takes rest to calm her nerves.

“You bring such arrogance to my domain,” she barks in contempt, “coming here with such fallacious pleasantries and insults abound. Do not feel so proud as to spout the ‘Jenovian’ name as though it bears some credence. I assure you beyond the confines of this miniscule existence such a thing does not exist. We are timeless and you know nothing beyond your trivial pursuit of honor and conceited affections for the darkened Lifestream. Even such sufferings as yours are inconsequential in light of those things such are enduring. You treat my kindness with the utmost and unbecoming derision. ”

She closes her eyes as her grasp whitens around the beautifully crafted chains of the swing and her breath calms.

“The reality of your situation,” she calmly resumes, “Nero, is that your existence is merely that of a watery dilution of one of my half-breed children and the tainted experiences that this planet willfully cast away from itself. However, should you wish to be treated as an equal I shall indulge you.”

“A borrowed genealogy is meaningless in my realm unless you can capitalize upon it appropriately,” she states absently as the toe of her heel playfully pushes at the floor; spurring a slight swaying motion from the swing set. “Being so, I shall extend to you this task in order to demonstrate your worth. Should you succeed in something more meaningful than screamingly bloody murder in the name of your wrath and anti-cetran existence, then I shall acknowledge you.”

“Destroy the husk of your brethren,” she states simply.

Last edited by Jenova on Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:36 am

Nanaki felt a surge, nearly palpable in the air. He glanced up at Yuffie, from whom the surge had come from, and was startled to see the glazed confusion in her eyes. She took a stumbling step foreword, her hand reaching out as if searching. <Jenova must be influencing her!> he thought, desperately thinking how to stop her. Then he got an idea.

As hard as he could, he mentally pushed the green of the Lifestream that he always felt and saw at her. He wrapped it about her, wherever he saw the sickly pink shades of Jenova's influence. At the same time, he growled "Yuffie!" and bit her hand, hard enough to make her feel it but not enough to break the skin. He wanted to shock her out of it. He did not think about the fact that Lucrecia was still watching.

((I hope that made sense. I wanted to visually describe what Red is doing, even though it shouldn't be visible. At least, the Jenova influence is something that only Red can see or sense, so that part is not visible.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:34 am

When I felt something bite my hand I snapped out of it and pulled my hand back, turning to glare at whatever had tried biting me and kick it's ass. It was Red who had bit me and, even though I wouldn't kick his ass unless we were training, I gave him a Vincent-style deathglare, my hands folded across my chest kind of angrily.. "What the heck was that for?!" I didn't understand why he bit me, I didn't even realise what I had been doing, I just saw the bite as a random thing, but it still annoyed me to think that Nanaki would bite me. Why couldn't he chew Cait Sith into 1000 pieces instead? At least he'd be doing the world a favour then!
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:27 am

Zack was about to land in Costa Del Sol with Sephiroth when he felt and heard Jenova again. He lost his footing and crashed face first into the sandy shore.

"Ow..."

His hand went to the side of his head. He was not used to this, he would probably never be used to having someone else in his head. She seemed to linger if for just a moment enough to give him one hell of a migraine.
Pushing himself up to his knees he found himself looking over the ocean.

"Who the hell are you talking about?" He muttered out loud to Jenova.

It wasn't annoying that he didn't know who she wanted him to find. What irritated him more was that he was even contemplating it. He hit the side of his head several time forgetting about Sephiroth behind him.
Letting out a defeated breath, Zack stood up slowly and brushed the sand off himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:34 am

Nanaki sighed. Did she not remember what had just happened? Apparently not. "She was in your head just now," he said quietly. "You were losing yourself." Cautiously he came closer, making sure to keep his body language as relaxed as possible so as not to agitate her more. It was clear enough he'd have to find a more effective way of bringing her back to herself, if she wasn't going to remember the incidents. "Will... you need to rest? We can head out in the morning, if you do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:13 am

Brethren? Did she mean her other children?

Nero chuckled a little. The hand on the gun eased a little, but the weapon did not fire; instead, he aimed it at the woman and offered a smile. "Why do you exist? That answer is easier to answer than asking me to spell my own name." He grinned wickedly, "Why does fire exist? It is the oxidation of a material due to combustion, releasing heat and light, as well as some other products. Why does water exist? It's molecular form is stable. Why does this building exist? People built it. Now, why do I exist? Why do you exist? An even simpler reason behind it: there is no reason as to why we exist. Life, itself, has been a puzzling mystery but it's all very simple if you don't try to hard."

He closed his eyes for a second before opening his eyelids slowly, "We do not have a reason to exist. Life is what you make it. Your choice, to be the calamity of destruction that moves from one planet to another, that, is completely your choice. Should you wish to turn around and suddenly help everyone -- even though it would be completely idiotic -- you can very well do it. No one is stopping you from showing human emotions. Nothing in this world, not even your genetic make up, is stopping you from being a loving and caring being... of course I would prefer to shoot you, but there is no reason why you can't.

"You're trying to make yourself look special, or important, but you're just a microcosm for all of biology. Life and existence have no meaning! Life, wherever it came from, from whatever form of archaic prokaryotic lifeforms, was an accident. It happened and now, thousands of years later, across every galaxy and beyond, life has been formed. We have no meaning to us. Life has no meaning, unless we make meaning.

"You want to feel special, don't you, Jenova?

"Well, sadly... even if you have enough power to shatter this entire planet, you have no reason to exist... and neither does anyone else."

He finally stopped speaking and dismissed his gun, putting it in his pocket. The swirls of negative lifestream dispersed around him and his wings extended, making a noise from metal sliding against metal. "I know more than you dare credit me for, Jenova; I will prove to you that I am your equal, try to treat me as less and it will be the greatest mistake you ever make." Demonic red eyes flared with hate at her, "Now, your task, to kill my brethren. Names of them will be necessary, locations are optional but it will help reduce the time it will take. I am prepared for the battles ahead of me: I have faced Sephiroth before."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:35 am

>Really tired so... yeah. Blah post.<

Her beautiful countenance is smug with intrigue at Nero's cynical ramblings; his great trust in science bearing harsh discredit for the powers beyond the spirit.

"As though I have a choice..." she thinks to herself.

"Perhaps in another life I did behave in such a manner Nero," she begins slowly. "You would be remiss to undermine what an eternity will do to one's nature. Unfortunately, I have not bequest such a liberty with my time. Most unlike your kind, I am not so far devolved as to have misplaced my purpose. You take my rhetorical spiels far too seriously."

Her left hand brushes at the strands as they irritate her vision once more and she clears her throat.

"I certainly am not of the mind to consider myself as anything special," she admits almost sadly. "Nor do I desire such a station."

She clacks her heels downward and stalls the motion of her seat.

"Your first mark is the body of he once known as Weiss," she states flatly. "I am certain that the significance of this target is within your realm to grasp. He has been possessed by a great evil. Alas, it is the very spirit of this planet that drives him now. The two of you will quite certainly murder each other should you struggle.... However, if your grandiosity is not meaningless drivel, then you shall return here the victor. I should assume. As per the local of this individual, it would be of great surprise should you be unable to surmise such for yourself."

Last edited by Jenova on Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:45 am

"Your first target is the body of he once known as Weiss, I am certain that the significance of this target is within your realm to grasp. He has been possessed by a great evil. Alas, it is the very spirit of this planet that drives him now. The two of you will quite certainly murder each other should you struggle.... However, if your grandiosity is not meaningless drivel, then you shall return here the victor. I should assume."

"What?" Nero stupidly responded, surprise being thick in his voice. What? He blinked a few times as he tried to wrap his mind around it. What the fuck was she talking about? Weiss' body? Spirit, great evil, planet, drive, murder, gradiosity, drivel---what? He blinked and let the information sink in. "My brother's body is being taken over by the spirit of the-- the Lifestream," his sickness! "Wait...

"If what you're saying is true... then, does my brother hold any control of his own existence? Even if it is slim?" Lucrecia may have foiled her experiments before, but her logic was sensible. Using his lifestream to nullify the real lifestream in a way to bring the immaculate to a stable level... but if... what if Jenova could--

"Jenova." He spoke firmly, "If my brother is being taken over by the lifestream, Professor Lucrecia Crescent hypothesised that the negative lifestream can be used against the lifestream to cause my brother to become... normal. I have power over the negative lifestream, if paired with your expertise, we could bring Weiss the Immaculate to our side -- he is a formidable warrior with the same strength I have, not to mention we work well together as a team."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:56 am

Her right hand loosens its grip upon the swing's chain and gently rests upon her chin in revelation of the man's marked surprise.

"Indeed it is a possibility," she begins. "His talents are considerable. Though, I would be the fool to fail to assure your awareness regarding the inherent dangers of such a suggestion. Exerting dominance over an entity such as the Lifestream is no menial task. While defeating such alone is nearly unreasonable of its own accord; what you suggest, destroying the positive energies of the planet while saving their host, borders upon the absurd. Particularly given the vast difference between the powers of the white and the black."

She exhales in near admiration of the darkness incarnates' loyalty to his former brother.

"I tell you this," she states solemnly. "There is no guarantee. Should you feel it necessary to complicate your gauntlet, it is of little consequence to me in the end. Should you succeed, I will abide my words and lend aid."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:03 am

Nero nodded, "I will take whatever risk I must if it is for my brother..." He wanted to say that he would save him, but he did not want to hear Jenova's retort. His wings, still opened, flapped once, bringing him above ground level. He looked at the walls until he saw a window he thought he could pass through. He moved until he was outside then turned back to the Calamity. "Any other requests?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:13 am

A sly grin snakes its way across her rosen lips upon his final inquisition.

"Yes," she replies as exhilaration flutters within the pit of her stomach. "Show that I am not faulted for entertaining you thus far. I shall be watching closely."

Her gaze falls to the floor.

"This human," she momentarily considers internally, "may prove very interesting by comparison to the others."

The swing resumes its swaying motion in spite of a sudden ascent toward the ceiling, both its decorative chain and occupant melding through the polished surface and disappearing from view.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:21 am

Weiss... I'll find you.

Don't think I won't... I'll find you, brother. Hold on to whatever you have left, hear my words and I will find you. No one will come close to harming you.

Nero thought to himself as he suddenly felt the wind's breeze as he launched himself forward.
[[Last post of the Arc by Nero]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next