FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX

Go down 
+18
Loz
Yazoo
Tseng
NPC
Vincent
Kunsel
Genesis
Cissnei
Dark Nation
Rufus
Angeal
Cloud
Denzel
Kadaj
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
Rosso
Zack
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:27 pm

"I know you weren't offering," Reno snorted, not sure if Vincent had caught on that he certainly wasn't interested even if he was. "Oh, I'm amused but suitably terrified. You might pick up demons like I pick up drunk bimbos but I draw a line at demons. Actually I draw a line at everyone these days but we're getting off topic."

He stood and eyed Vincent carefully. "If I leave you're not going to chase me, are you..?" He asked carefully.
Back to top Go down
Vincent
Bartender
Bartender
Vincent

Title : Hojo's Labrat

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:31 pm

"If you would leave, and this is your office, I would have no business here and I would leave after you. But after that, I will most likely rest and try to communicate with these demons. I am certain you have other duties, even if you do not feel like doing them." He gave Reno a very rare smile and silently chuckled. "I should take my leave, though. It was nice of us to talk, I suppose." He stepped closer towards the door and glanced back, "You should have a more appropriate password, but don't worry. My lips are sealed on that one."

He pulled his gun out and pressed the side of the gun against his temple, "Turk's honor."
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:36 pm

Reno sat again with a laugh. "Good point, this is my office," he grinned, shaking his head at his own lack of attention for a moment. "Yeah, I think I have about twenty case reports to do before Tseng wakes up and bitches me out for it. Love the man, and very good at ignoring him, but you give in to the nagging after a while."

He gave a warmer smile and nodded. "It was good to talk - I won't say it's good to have you back because I'm under no illusion it's good for you. I'm always about somewhere if you need a friendly face - and I'll keep the sweet talking to a minimum to spare us both a bad situation."

He paused as he thought about the password and raised a finger as he tried to think of the words to explain his thoughts. "Don't let Hellmasker hear you thinking about what that says," he said with a sheepish grin. "I'll be changing it - I trust you, not sure about him."

He gave a wink and kicked the computer into action again. "Ah... sweet paperwork," he groaned.
Back to top Go down
Vincent
Bartender
Bartender
Vincent

Title : Hojo's Labrat

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:50 pm

Vincent nodded to the man, shaking his head as he walked out of the office. His gun was put back in her sheath and he headed back to the room he was given. Crashing on the bed, he closed his eyes and returned to slumber. Hellmasker seems to be causing problems.

I will handle it, Galian.

Understood.
Vincent sighed. So Hellmasker seems to have a crush on Reno. Meanwhile, he needed to focus on the present. The demons would be something he would have to remaster, but it was Sephiroth he was more worried about. Reno did drop the Hojo bomb, but he needed to ascertain the truth for the silver haired general. "One thing at a time. For now, sleep."
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:08 pm

"Of course, Sir." Cissnei said with a smile and a stood to attention more now that she was back on duty. I guess Reno and Tseng are resting up after their mission, fair enough. Until Rude returned she knew she was the next highest Turk to look after the President's well being.

She grabbed her chakram and returned to Rufus' side, closing the door behind her and awaiting orders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:36 pm

Aerith felt lonely as she search the lifestream, only to find out that most of the people she would talk to where no longer there.

What could have happened?

She knew that the lifestream needed to be brought back into balance, but was the right thing to do? For that Aerith knew something was wrong, she could feel it, it was almost as if the voices of the Planet was in fact disappearing.

That was until she felt the pull of the lifestream from what Aerith believed to be part of a mako pool, but something was so wrong. She could feel it, pushing that thought aside, Aerith made her way through the lifestream, closer and closer to the pool, her need to know what was happening to the lifestream....the Planet. How could she protect Gaia if she did not know what was going on?

As the last Ancient, it was her fate.

Coming to the pool, Aerith touched the pool and pulled back her hand as in shock, Aerith felt what could be best described as a burn of what seemed to be a tainted lifestream, that was the only thing that Aerith could think it was, there was no other answer to that she knew.

But at that touch, Aerith realized to her horror that she was being sucked into the pool and being ejected from the lifestream and onto the surface of the planet.
Back to top Go down
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:15 pm

Angeal had been listening to Sephiroth when Zack burst in, he couldn't help but chuckle to himself fondly as Zack confirmed his suspicions in a way only Zack could, before trying to backpedal and then leave the room. He decided that he would speak to him later, he looked to Sephiroth.

"Are you happy with him?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

Title : Zack's Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:19 pm

As the door opened Kunsel turned to see Cissnei standing there. He remembered seeing her with Zack a few times. Eyes lingered on him and Kunsel force himself to turn his attention from her back to Rufus.

"Yes sir, the figure doesn't seem to have human properties," he said as he stood beside Rufus and glanced back over as Cissnei returned. "Orders?"

Well if it was more computer work he could go back to Reno's office, though it would have been easier if he actually had his own login. But with things as they were that wasn't exactly on the list of priorities.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:46 pm

Sephiroth stopped where he was in his retelling to Angeal as soon as he heard the loud footsteps. His gaze flickered to his weapon in the corner as he stood from the bed only to stop as soon as Zack burst in. "Zack, what is-"

He stopped mid-sentence and his heart stopped as soon as he made sense of Zack's yells. The fanclub... that meant the information was out there for any to read. They had hoped to keep this quiet, the idea that he was in a relationship with a subordinate was certainly one that would not be taken well and the fanclubs were worse than the reporters. And then left how their friends would respond and how enemies would use this information.

He couldn't say anything as the phone was waved at him and just as quickly Zack was excusing himself and backing away. The first instinct was to go after him, to check on him to be sure everything was alright, that so far nothing ill had come of this news but he was stopped by Angeal's voice.

Was he happy with Zack? The answer to that was nothing he had never thought of but it came automatically, his back to Angeal. "Yes, I am."

He would die for him.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:58 pm

Rufus looked at Kunsel and he nodded. "I want you to do what you do best and track it."
It was better that they knew where and possibly why the lifestream was heading towards Kalm.
Though on first glance alot of the revived were there with, Dark Nation included in the small group.
"I want you to get eyes and ears in that town, even if you have to use the WRO security to do so."
He adjusted his coat. "I want to know who is in that town, locals, non locals the works."
If he had a list of people then they could figure out why the lifestream seemed to want to go there.
"Keep me updated Kunsel. Constantly."

Rufus then looked at Cissnei, "Since Kadaj has taken off I believe we better go locate Yazoo."
He let out a breath. It was like trying to keep track of a bunch of teenagers at times.
"Before we loose track of this remnant as well. I'd rather we knew where at least one of them was."
Even though it seemed this time they didn't have any evil intent, it was better safe than sorry.
"Even if it's only one of them at a time."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:09 pm

Zack sat on the stairs on the inn between the reception and first floor with his shakes and fries.
He was staring at the message. Maybe he over reacted a little... maybe not. Fanclubs were scary.
The question was with the revival of his fanclub and this new 'news', did that mean the others would start becoming more active again?

Zack glanced up to the room wondering if Cloud got that message. That would mean he would have alot to explain.
So far no Cloud coming out to question him. He looked to the fries wondering if Denzel was awake enough to want some.
But that meant venturing in there after Cloud obviously got the text. He could act calm and normal. He hoped.

Zack took a sip of the thickshake and lent back on the stairs. Still he could of reacted better and let Seph tell Angeal properly.
"Man everytime." He complained. "Oh well old habits I guess." He was already starting to slip back to those ways.
He was falling into an all to familiar routine again. But that couldn't be helped he guessed. Angeal had that affect on him.

Zack glanced up at the door and he pulled out his phone waiting for something to co-inside with the silver elite, but so far it was good.
There were no cross over fans reporting the news. Least just not yet. Seph was safe for now.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:06 am

When the phone beeped Denzel made no move to wake. He shuddered, the sweat caused the sheet to stick to his skin and fingers clung tightly to the pillow. Reality, dream, he didn't know what was what. Knuckles turned white with the strength that he clutched at the pillows. His breath rasped desperately and heart pounded.

The bodies were everywhere, he picked through them in silence. His hair hung around him as he panted hard. Fingers clutched at his weapon, his own hands covered in blood.

It was his fault... eyes searched everywhere as he knelt down next to one. "Cloud?"

Nothing moved as he touched the body. "Tifa?"

No one was there, just the bodies and the blood.
Back to top Go down
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:21 am

Angeal nodded slowly, that was something at least, he knew that Sephiroth would look after him well enough and thought they would probably do each other some good, "Go after him if you want to," He murmured as he looked to his old friend.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:55 am

Sephiroth paused for a moment as his gaze locked on Angeal. "You are certain?"

There was so much Angeal did not know, questions he was certain his old friend had and rather than going after Zack himself he was giving him permission to. "Angeal, he wishes to see you. It was not our intention for you to discover it this way however an enemy has already used this relationship against us."

Nero had... and he had been willing to give his life. "Come with."
Back to top Go down
Dark Nation
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Dark Nation

Title : Kitty!Cloud's Lord

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:58 am

Dark Nation lifted his head and gently padded up the bed, leaning down and nuzzling him with a soft whine. His tongue lapped at the salty skin of his cheek, trying to gently nudge him awake.

He knew instinctively that to shock him awake would do more harm than good, the hound instead laying close to him, his head resting on the boy's chest and his cool nose gently nudging his cheek every few moments.
Back to top Go down
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:17 am

"Very well," Angeal inclined his head to the other as he stood again, "I had my suspicions about you two," he admitted, "He is not the child I trained any longer, and as long as you are both happy with it, that is all that matters," He assured, "But you have never been one for overly invested in emotions. I will not have you hurting him." he warned.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:25 am

Cloud noticed the way the brunet was acting and he thought about trying to wake him, but how would he do it?

Luckily, Dark Nation seemed to take the role with soft nudges and nuzzles. He stared at the beast and softly smiled. Maybe Dark Nation wasn't as big of a problem as he thought. "Easy Denzel. We're right here." he whispered, hoping his voice could help some.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:41 am

Sephiroth led the way out of the room as eyes searched out Zack's location. He wasn't in the hallway, and there was a brief wonder if he had even stayed in the hotel. No, emotions weren't normal for him, none of this was normal. They had become out of control, he had reacted in ways he had never anticipated.

"Angeal, when we were returned so was Jenova. I came for redemption and Zack swore to me he would end my life rather than allow me to fall once more, however that would not be fate. It was Zack who received her touch. He is one of the few still with her cells," Sephiroth sighed as he shook his head slightly. "It is my doing, he passed the cells unto me and Rufus offered me a bargain. In order to be purged of her cells I rejoined ShinRa."

He paused for a moment as his gaze locked on the elder man. "I am without her cells, but should the time come, orders or not, I would trade my life for his. Emotions are foreign, but what I cannot say know this, if I fail to bring him back it is because I am dead."

Sephiroth turned away from him and moved down the hallway until his attention caught on Zack. He approached him slowly from behind and sat beside him on the steps.
Back to top Go down
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 4:42 am

Angeal smiled to Sephiroth a little, the conviction in his voice, that was all that he needed to hear on their relationship, they would be good for each other, he was sure of that, he'd just needed to hear it voiced. Zack might not have been his charge anymore but he did still care for him and what happened.

Jenova, Shinra, everything at the moment seemed to be coming back to them, something needed to be done with both of them, but they were not an immediate concern.

As they found Zack on the steps, he stood back a little watching the two for a moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 6:00 am

Nero continued the corruption until he felt, a touch. His whole body shivered as he wondered what that could have been. "Rosso!" He smirked, "I want you to funnel your power inwards while I pull something out. There's something in there, powerful, a being of the Lifestream. I'll pull it out while you direct your powers to corrupt it. Understood?"

I can trust you with this, right, my dear? We cannot fail.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 6:06 am

Denzel heard the sound of the voice as he whipped his head around and searched desperately for the source of it. His breath rasped in short gasps as his body shuddered. Fingers clenched as he gasped. He wanted to escape from this place but he couldn't. Blood, the stench of death, it clung to him.

He curled up tightly as eyes opened. He groaned and the clothing stuck to his skin, stained it as he shivered. He groaned as his breath rasped.

The blood and bodies were everywhere, he couldn't see anybody. What was happening? Where was he?
Back to top Go down
Rosso
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
Rosso

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:57 am

I do not fail! Rosso hissed as she gave Nero a withering look, how dare he insinuate such a thing?! She had bled people for less.

With her anger stoked even further by the comment, she willed it through her power to corupt the being which she could now feel Nero trying to pull through.
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:35 am

Loz had been on the run for a while now, his emotions not allowing him to deal with everything that had happened. When he tried to think about what happened all he got were small flashes, more pictures in his mind then memories. Mother, whole and beautiful, the gift she gave to them all, Kadaj rejecting, Mother's anger, the building falling around him, waking up with rubble everywhere, someone (who sounded like Mother) telling him to run, running, running into the wilds.

Mostly he tried NOT to think about it, but it was hard being alone without his brothers with him. They were always there before death and even with all their fights with one another, they were a trio. things had changed when they came back, no doubt about that Kadaj was different, but still their leader. Yazoo was a bit more timid after time spent with the enemy... Loz guessed he was different too... but he wasn't sure.
After Loz ran from Midgar he wasn't sure if he slept for a day or a week. But after that he moved though the mountains pretty well. Till he spotted the Chocobo farm. It was there that he grabbed one of them, a nice big black one who looked able to carry the eldest remnant and his considerable size. The chocobo he selected was quick, which was good. He was sure that the -OTHERS- would be quick on their chase of him. Even more after what he did to a stable boy who tried to get in his way.

To what ends, he did not know, nor was he going to stay and find out.

He travelled for many miles, got lost a few times, cried a few times but mostly kept moving. It was only on the back of the chocobo he settled down to feel out his brothers. His worst cry was when he realised that he could not feel Kadaj at all, not a trace. Loz had a hard time accepting it, it was Kadaj after all. Kadaj could not be dead and Loz still alive. Kadaj had the brains, not Loz, he could think of ways to keep himself alive, were as Loz only had his strength to rely on.

After finding out he was really turned around (once he was done crying over Kadaj... for the moment anyway) Loz decided this chocobo liked being able to choose its own path too much. Instead of heading closer to Yazoo the dumb bird was taking him along the coast, it was times like this he missed his bike.
Loz could tell he was heading near a city of some sort. Though he did not want to be seen he did need to gather some information and some food. Though over most of the trip he wasn't very hungry, and could not explain why, the stupid bird needed some time out too. And he might even be able to upgrade to something more controllable…

So the short haired brother kept on the route he was taking, though not in the middle of the road. Instead he followed from a distance, trying to keep an eye out for anyone. He didn't want to be seen if he could help it. Mother must have been looking out for him though, because as he kept off the road he happened across few campers. It didn't take much for Loz to sneak up on them and procure a few items... One of them had a black hoodie, though not his choice of clothing, which would do for cover in the town. His hair was the thing that stood out most, next to his hulking size... and his leathers that Mother bestowed upon him (again). But none of the campers had things that would fit over his crushing thighs so the hoodie would do.

Loz was quickly out of that camp area though. It was easy enough to sneak on those not use to it, even more when they were off enjoying other area's then actually AT their camp, but still, one was never to cautious of who might have seen him before Loz could get out of there.

Leading the black chocobo he moved onto the road this time, his head covered by the hood to try and keep anyone from spotting his striking resemblance to his oldest brother. For though not many here would know of him, word and gossip was always the fastest form of travel.

Trying to act normal (and suppressing a scowl at that) he passed though the walls of the city, looking around for somewhere that would provide him with food and the news he was after.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:56 am

Zack was taking a sip of his shake when Sephiroth sat down next to him on the stairs.
He blinked for a moment before he set the shake down. He ran a hand through his hair.
"Sorry I freaked out like that, you were trying to tell Angeal all proper like and I have a panic attack."
He let his head drop and let out a breath. He was imaginaing the worst and he couldn't help it.

"I just don't think sometimes. But what if we have a cross over fan or something?"
He bit his bottom lip. "I mean like It'd be all over your fan club and I'd get like death threats or something!"
It was a slight exaggeration on his part but still. It could happen the Silver Elite were kinda scary.
Obsessive. Scary.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:40 am

Sephiroth sat there in silence for a moment. "Let them think as they will, though I doubt that I will have any fans left after everything I have done. I do not believe you have anything to worry about."

And even if there were they would not be strong enough to fight off both of them. He reached over and rested a hand on Zack's knee. He saw the bite of his bottom lip and for that moment he could forget about Angeal being there. "Zack, they would have discovered it eventually. This secret would not have lasted for long, and this way we are not required to keep it a secret. "

However that did not mean they would need to parade it to the entire city like Angeal and Genesis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX
Page 16 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next