FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX

Go down 
+18
Loz
Yazoo
Tseng
NPC
Vincent
Kunsel
Genesis
Cissnei
Dark Nation
Rufus
Angeal
Cloud
Denzel
Kadaj
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
Rosso
Zack
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:59 am

Zack felt the hand to his knee. Seph's words were more of a comfort though.
"Right. I know." He placed his own hand over Seph's and gave it a squeeze.
"Just if Cloud doesn't know we won't go out of our way to tell him just yet okay?"
He laughed a little nervous. "The whole you him and stuff, yeah."

Zack looked behind to check on Cloud's door and he saw Angeal standing there.
"Angeal! I mean um... sorry about before." He cringed. "I'll just shut up."
He nodded his head and turned round. Though he admitted he was a little nervous.
I mean it was pretty obvious now Angeal knew about them and he was just right there.

Zack looked at Sephiroth. "Did you tell him about Jenova?" He asked quickly.
That was one thing he knew Jenova had removed her cells from anyone ever infected with them.
He wondered how far that actually stretched. Any of the past experiments of Hojo and Hollander.
Zack wasn't sure if Angeal fell under that category but he wanted to ask anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:01 am

Aerith felt a touch, it seemed like someone else was on the other side.

Maybe it was trying to get in. Aerith thought.

Aerith again tried to touch the person on the other side, only to feel the burning pain once more. To her horror, she started to feel the corruption, the person or thing on the other side was in fact was ruining the lifestream.

"I have to stop this." Aerith said to no one but herself.

Wrapping the lifestream around her, Aerith tried to use it as a shield to stop the burning that she felt, not noticing the way the lifestream around was starting to fall in corruption. Until it was too late, Aerith had tried to use it as a shield so that it would buy her time to think, only for her shield to become her tomb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:07 am

Nero didn't mind Rosso's anger: he knew Rosso well -- her anger was her strength. He could sense the shield, watching as Rosso's vorpal hate began to corrupt it and twist it, becoming a tomb for the dead being. Nero's energies became a claw and he pulled the tomb out of the pool. His red, cat-like eyes widened in a maddened grin when he pulled the corrupted shield out of the mako pool.

"Cetra," he whispered in pure disbelief. Rosso! We cannot fail! This being, she... she is Ancient! She is Cetra! If we corrupt her, the tide of this battle will turn! Keep your corruption rampant, Rosso! The way he spoke into her mind was maddened and obsessed.

"Cetra..." He repeated, watching Rosso's corruption as he held the barrier over the pool with his 'claw'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:06 am

((I got Cloud's permission for it, but if you aren't okay with this, Zack, lemme know and I can change it!))

When she felt the shield turn into her tomb, Aerith knew now nothing could be done. It wasn't her fault, but somehow it still felt like it was. She should have known, she should have done more to stop this, why couldn't she have realized this had been going on.

It should have made sense. Zack had left, Sephiroth had disappeared, along with his remnants, there were many more that had disappeared from the lifestream.

Now Aerith felt her "tomb" being separated from the living force that kept the planet going. It was very painful, it felt as if she was being ripped apart. Maybe they were corrupting her, Aerith didn't know. Not yet. If she could --

Aerith left herself go, to try to talk to the only people Aerith knew could help her, help her save the lifestream, the planet...Gaia.

There was the smell of flowers that she loved to plant when she lived on earth. Her back pressed against the strong back of Cloud.

"Cloud, I'm so sorry....I....Please help..." Aerith pleaded before she was pulled to the other man that she thought could help her and Cloud as well.

Zack.

Again there was the smell of flowers that she loved to plant when she lived on earth. Her back pressed against the strong back of Zack.

Touching Zack's arm, Aerith knew that she time was in fact running out. She could only try again.

"Zack, I'm so sorry....Please Help...." Aerith asked before she was pulled completely away from the lifestream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:10 am

Nero grinned as the tomb was floating over the mako resevoir. His claw pulled it closer and he held it over the ground that he and Rosso were standing on. "Keep going, Rosso. Almost there!"
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:15 am

"Denzel?" He frowned as the other one was lost in a nightmare. He frowned and wondered how to help him without startling him or shocking him awake, when his vision went white. He closed his eyes, inhaling the scent as his psyche was in another dimension. He was happy. Aerith had finally spoken to him since the whole thing began! He knew she was going to help him with Denzel, and maybe Zack and maybe even Kadaj and...

"Cloud, I'm so sorry....I....Please help..."

The white faded and Cloud's eyes returned to the dark room he was in. His eyes widened and his jaw tensed. He looked at the boy sleeping and he got up. Denzel... Aerith... why? Why!? He instantly ran out of the room, unable to look left or right. Aerith was in danger, what could he do!? He saw Angeal and Zack and he tried to speak but all that came out was a jumble of fear: "Aerith is in danger! Denzel's having a nightmare! Your fanclub has crazy fangirls, they think you're with Sephiroth! Dark Nation's a good dog!"

It was obvious: Cloud had snapped.
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:10 pm

Zack had felt the touch to his arm and he jolted forward suddenly.
That touch, it had been familiar so familiar.
He could only suck in a breath.
"Aerith?" Her name had only just left his mouth when he turned to look at Seph.
Something, someone was hurting her.

Zack opened his mouth to try to explain when Cloud came barreling out of the room.
Denzel was having a nightmare? Then Aerith's name. She reached out to them both?
Then it came out Cloud got the text. He raised a brow at the mention of Dark Nation.
Zack stood up and he walked up to Cloud.
"Okay calm down Cloud. Don't panic."

If Aerith touched them it meant she had remained with the planet this entire time.
She hadn't been kicked out. Her panic could only mean one thing.
Something was attacking her directly, right now. She was defenseless.
'Damnit why now?' He thought then looked at Cloud suddenly.
"Cloud, you mentioned taking Denzel to the church right?"

Aerith was connected to the church if they could get there in enough time.
She was linked to the church perhaps they could free her there.
Cloud wanted to take Denzel there. It could work.
He looked at Cloud for a response then glanced at Sephiroth.
He didn't want to leave Seph not now, but Aerith she helped them all.

Back to top Go down
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:11 pm

"It is alright Zack," Angeal assured as he moved over to them, Zsck would always be Zack, he thought fondly, although at the younger's sudden alertness, he frowned, standing back with Sephiroth as Zack spoke with Cloud, just watching and waiting for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rosso
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
Rosso

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:13 pm

Rosso kept pouring everything into her corruption, she could feel it happening, slowly, a Cetra...that would make things very interesting, she thought, only briefly trying keeping her focus fully on her power, leaving Nero to the other work.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:14 pm

"Agreed," Sephiroth turned to look ahead as the hand rested on top of his own. He didn't pull away from the physical contact but remained there. It seemed that Cloud had not tried to kill him however even given their once uneasy truce in order to battle the summon he would not trust the other man not to attempt to end his life while his back was turned.

The quiet question drew his attention and Sephiroth nodded briefly. "He knows enough about it."

For a moment there was silence until he heard the whispered name. His attention turned instantly to Zack and removed his had from beneath his. The Cetra... something was happening. Any questions were answered as soon as Cloud came rushing in. His attention quickly turned to the blond. If the Cetra was in danger the lifestream was undoubtedly further threatened. His mind latched onto that quickly until he saw Zack's look.

"Zack, go, consider this an order," he said as he stood up. He would not give him the choice, saving Aerith was the greatest priority right now. If something happened to her this battle would be over.

There would be no hope.
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

Title : Zack's Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:00 pm

"Yes sir," Kunsel nodded and turned in an instant before he snapped his phone open. It was time to see how much he could suck out of old contacts. Information was a profitable but risky business but with the right people it was made even better, it was just finding what exactly they wanted. The first number was dialed in an instant as Kunsel headed down the hallway.

"Hey buddy, you still in Kalm?"

He waited for an answer and then flashed a grin. "Great, get me the latest gossip. I'll make it worth your while."

The call took several minutes before he moved on to the next until he had finished the list. Rumors were good, but he needed things verified. The next call was to the innkeeper in Kalm. There was always a way to whittle information out of anyone given the right deal.
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:42 pm

Cissnei nodded. "Of course, sir. The middle Remnant was relocated to the hospital wing after Nero attacked the base." She ran a hand through her hair with a sigh. "I got to the location too late and for that I apologise, I didn't know where Dark Nation had run off to at first and tried to follow him, that hound is too fast sometimes." She smiled a little at that.

"Yazoo was already unconscious, I do not know why Nero attacked him and I didn't question it, just got him out of there afterwards.." She explained to Rufus as they walked down the hall to where Yazoo was supposed to be sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:52 pm

Yazoo found the plug to the machine that was incessantly beeping at him and yanked it out. "Much better." He muttered with sigh and pulled off the hospital gown he was wearing, gathering his clothes from the closet nearby.

I do not fail!

Yazoo blinked at that random thought. Of course I don't, I will find my brothers, I must. He pulled on his pants and was reaching for his shirt when another thought hit him.

..she is Ancient! She is Cetra!

He frowned, that voice wasn't his.. and neither was the voice one now he thought about it. He pulled on his shirt and jacket quickly, checking to see if the shard his Mother gave him was still there and quickly finished getting dressed. I have to find Loz, together we can get Kadaj back.. we must. He thought as he grabbed his weapons, opening the door to the hallway and slipping outside silently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:25 am

'Think, Aerith.' Aerith thought to herself as the lifestream that surrounded her started to quickly corrupting even though she was trying to use the lifestream to protect herself.

"It's almost like I'm feeding it." Aerith said out loud.

Then it hit her...she was in fact feeding it. In her panic and trying to protect herself, she had use the lifestream.

The only thing she could feel now was....shame.

Ashamed that she was being so selfish, she did the only thing she could think to do. Dispel the lifestream that she had been using. Releasing it, Aeirth allowed the corrupted lifestream take over her.

Last edited by Aerith on Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 2:36 am

Zack nodded at Seph. He gave him a smile.
"If anything happens here, you call me okay." He pointed at Seph and turned to Cloud.
"Lets get moving Cloud. I can fly there with one passenger. It would be quicker that way."
If Zack flew and Cloud took the bike they could cover the ground faster.
Zack grabbed the buster sword from the room and just one of the smaller duffel bags.
"Denzel or the dog, because face it that dog will bite our hands off if we leave without it."
He opened the door to Denzel's room looking inside.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 3:37 am

Cloud put his hands to his face. Aerith. Church. Dog biting. Sephiroth talking. He sighed and tried to calm himself like Zack instructed. "Denzel's, Denzel's having a nightmare. You take the dog," he finally said, shaking his head. "Denzel's still recovering. He might get motion sickness from Fenrir, but he's been on it before. Flying with you grabbing him will probably make him puke." He glanced over to Angeal and Sephiroth, not even being able to react to their presence.

He opened the door and neared the two. "Puppy, you're going with Zack. Zack and I need to get to the church, Denzel has to come with. This won't be comfortable, and I'm sorry Denz." He reached down, taking the boy bridal style in hopes that he would wake up. "I'm sorry." He whispered before looking at the large dog, "Let's go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 3:40 am

The barrier/tomb suddenly disappeared and Nero's claw grabbed the woman, squeezing on her. With Rosso's funneling corruption, Nero lightly placed the flower girl inbetween the two Tsivets. His free hand suddenly summoned his gun, just in case something went awry.

Well done, my dear. We will turn the tide of this battle, and take this world as ours. As it should be.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 3:58 am

"I will," Sephiroth said before Zack took off. He knew there would be a concession to make in order to get Zack out of there and this would be it. He turned away and moved past Angeal before progressing to the room in order to check on Kadaj. There was nothing to be done now but wait, and waiting battered at his mind.

It left him on edge when he knew there was something happening and it was beyond his power to stop it.

Eyes flickered towards the teen and settled on him for a moment before his stood and leaned against the window ledge, his gaze locked out through the panes. They were helpless for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 4:12 am

It didn't take anything more than being lifted up for Denzel to wake up. He was being grabbed and he didn't know by who or what. Instantly his mind had dropped into panic and twisted in the arms, his own flinging back to try to escape. Who was it? Who had grabbed him? His heart pounded within his chest and all he could think of doing was to keep moving and try to escape.

Finally it all settled as he awoke fully and Denzel turned slightly. His entire body was burning and nothing made sense, he wasn't even quite sure what had just happened as he settled down and panted lightly.

No bodies... no blood... just the room... a dream?

Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 4:20 am

Kadaj had curled up between the sheets of the second bed as the room was vacated, sinking against the pillows with a quiet groan. He was more tired than he had thought he would be, though if he was more logical he would have realised how little sleep he had taken after awakening.

He had only partially drifted to sleep when Sephiroth returned and began to speak with Angeal. He didn't move, or open his eyes, merely kept his breathing at the same slow pace and intently listened to what was being said. This was most likely going to be the only chance he had to hear the General's side of the situation, and from the tone of his voice he was being completely candid with his old friend. He couldn't account for the silver haired man's personal bias, but it wasn't as though the tale he told was favourable to him in any way. It was frank and to the point.

He managed to not jump when Zack burst into the room and then slinked back out again, though a faint smile played on his lips at the quiet but sincere response that Sephiroth gave. The moment of happiness for the couple was short lived as they left the room, leaving at just the point where his creation came into play.

He must have drifted to sleep for when he sat up with a sigh, pushing the hair from his eyes as he decided to take the walk instead, he saw Sephiroth stood at the window of the room.

"Feel like taking a walk with me?" He offered politely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 4:43 am

A claw reached out and grabbed Aerith by her neck, squeezing as if it was testing her will to fight.....to live.

Aerith struggled a little, as she was pulled out of the mako pool. The man or thing with the claw gently put her down in between him and a red-haired woman, the man summoned a gun, as he looked at her.

'There must be something I can do.' Aerith thought silently.

But if she was being honest with herself, she knew that wasn't the case....the man was probably a really good marksman and not knowing your enemies abilities, was in fact the most dangerous thing that would happen in a battle.

"What do you want from me?" Aerith asked in a voice that was both gentle and firm.

One thing she did know, she was not going to let these people walk over her, if they needed help, she would help them to the best of her ability. But if they wish to harm her, she would put up a fight. Trying to stand seemed to be the chore on hand, however, Aerith wasn't sure if it was in fact that she had been in the lifestream for too long or what the problem was...but she was feeling faint.
Back to top Go down
NPC
Slum Drunk
Slum Drunk
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 4:56 am

The woman fell to her knees as the wrenching continued, unable to see or hear the world around her as the pain overwhelmed all of her senses. The Lifestream's conciousness quivered within her as it tried to focus it's power to leave her body without harming either of them, trying to reach out to Aerith to help her.

As the last Cetra released her hold on the Lifestream it snapped the power back into the woman's body and propelled the conciousness out from her in a burst of light. Without a body to hold it safe, the Conciousness was more vulnerable to the Negative Stream, the wispy ball of light darting in the direction it had already been heading.

It could feel the broken soul, knew it was there, waiting for it even if he did not know.

It darted into the town, past the man on the dark chocobo, reaching out to that presence which was now so near. The wisps grew into tendrils, the tired entity searching each room of each house for that which it sought, one such beam darting through a window and stopping short of a human it knew well.

The tendrils snapped back to that one room, flowing around the tall man and plunging into the teenage boy's chest.

The glow slowly moved through him, spreading out to the fingertips that he looked at in alarm and the hair that the other hand gripped as the glow spread even to the tips of his silver hair.

The body fell still and then limp as the surging energy pushed him upwards from the bed, suspending him in the hair as it flooded through him, cocooned within in him.

Slowly he sank to the ground again, his toes lightly touching the floorboards as the glow subsided and only his hair radiated with the white-green. His head was bowed forward, eyes closed as the two consciousnesses mingled.

I have your answers, the Lifestream whispered.

I believe you, replied the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:41 am

He stared at the woman, ruby serpentine eyes glistening over the Cetra, devouring the very thought of an Ancient as their subordinate. But he frowned, not liking something. She was... defiant. 'A little fight is never a bad thing? Or did Rosso fail in her corruption? No, a Cetra would not be made a tool so easily if she was truly a Cetra. In time, she will become loyal to our cause. For now, she is no sister of mi--'

His thoughts ended as a spark seemed to twirl around in the room. He almost hissed at it. It felt warm, and loving. Gaia. He tried shooting at it several times, but the spark of light was quick and nimble. Nero knew the bullets of a material world could never even harm something so... divine and spiritual.

He chuckled.

Looking back to Aerith he kneeled down, not lowering his guard. "I would like many things from you, but first thing first... you seem to be tired." He opened his hand and let a corrupted Cure spell seep into her corrupted body, healing and strengthening her.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:16 am

"I'm sorry Denzel," he muttered when he noticed the other one awakening from his slumber. "I know you're in a lot of pain, but we have to move. I'm sorry." He whispered, being too focused to notice anything as he hurried his way out of the inn.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:04 am

The voice came from behind him and Sephiroth turned his attention to the now awake Kadaj. His gaze lingered on him as the offer was given and he nodded his head. It would be good to get away from this place and steer his mind away from the Cetra in danger. He drew towards Kadaj but something caught his attention, a light he knew.

He knew the light and even as it swerved around him Sephiroth dove for his weapon. The blade of the Sadamune was brought to bear in an instant as the light flooded through Kadaj's chest. No... he could not allow harm to come to him. He could not let Kadaj become like Weiss who he had seen completely controlled by the lifestream.

Muscles tensed as the blade was held at guard before his form. It was a moment of panic that settled in as Sephiroth moved as the teen was slowly lowered to the ground, he moved and one hand gripped Kadaj's arm. "Let him go, he has nothing to do with this any longer."

He had done enough, been used enough, he would not allow Kadaj to be used by ShinRa, the lifestream, or even himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX
Page 17 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next