A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:37 pm

Final Fantasy VII
Main Story
Arc IX

[Zack, Sephiroth, Reno, and Tseng depart for Wutai to repair the Masamune, leaving the others behind. Meanwhile Rufus continue Denzel's mako treatments.
Kadaj awakens with no memories of his past and after some time leaves the lodge. There he is found by Cloud who brings him to Seventh Heaven. While in Healin Nero takes Yazoo hostage and attacks in search of Sephiroth.
Rufus gives him the information and he departs for Wutai.
Angeal shows up at Seventh Heaven and meets with Cloud and Kadaj and hears of what has happened.
Nero finds Zack and Reno and later battles Sephiroth until they manage to escape and return to Healin for injuries to be treated.]

[btw Merry X-mas and a Happy New Year ~<3]

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:53 pm

Failure. Pleasure.

Nero's wings dissolved as did his weapons as the darkness swirled around him. He shook his head and stared at the broken non-existent walls. Merging the darkness (his birthright) with the Negative Lifestream was indeed a good choice. Both had become more powerful. He had failed in eliminating Sephiroth. Zack, Reno and Tseng were all unwounded. Healin suffered little damage (or at least he considered a minor earthquake to be little in the grand scheme of things), but this Lifestream, deadly and unlike it's twin, was reveling in pleasure.

Dark Leviathan had crushed many lives and coated the countryside with venom. Wutai was placed in a damaged state and its inhabitants were no longer of the Lifestream. The people of Wutai that he killed were now a part of the Negative Lifestream. For every person he killed, his power grew. Still, he failed. Nero thought about Zack riding to save Sephiroth.... Teamwork... Comrades... Allies... He had them before, in Deepground... And even after he was revived.... he had Weiss until.... until he was taken from him. Nero's red eyes frowned. Failure after failure. A growl formed in the back of his throat as he searched the world, trying to find allies. He could feel his darkstream surging under the crust of Gaia, searching, searching...

His eyes snapped open and he let the darkness take him.

He appeared on one of the mountain tops and looked down, and he could not help but smile. A trail of dead bodies -- people of Cosmo Canyon -- were lined up to a woman in red at the lead. He raised his forming hand gun and aimed at Rosso the Crimson. Let us put her reflexes to the test. He waited only a second before firing a shot.
Back to top Go down
Rosso
Flower Girl
Flower Girl

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:11 pm

Rosso may have been at a loose end more recently, but she was far from bored; even if these mere mortals posed little in the way of a challenge for her - they still formed some mild amusement. She delighted in the suffering that she caused, since her first taste of drawing blood; she had never come to love anything else.

The people of the Canyon were peaceful by nature – to spread death and fear among them had been exhilarating. They wanted to be one with the planet – now they were, their bodies would rot and feed the earth, just as their blood was watering it. One would think they would be grateful for such a gift.

She was watching the life ebb from her latest victim when she heard the click of a gun milliseconds before the shot echoed, in the same moment, she whirled around to face her attacker with her weapon levelled at her opponent. As she saw who it was her head tilted to one side and her lips curved into a sinister smile, if he wanted to play then she would oblige.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:35 pm

That smile, he nodded, she hadn't changed. Good. The being of darkness let his mechanical wings flutter and let his eyes follow the death trail she had left. With a wave of her hand, the Negative Lifestream began to seep from their form as they body began to disappear. "You've done well to kill, Rosso." His eyes looked over to hers and his gun once again aimed at her. "Weiss is gone; the Tsivets are gone. Deepground, for the most part, is still around." Jenova had infected them all, but pulled the cells away.

"I am now the Admiral, Commander and Supreme General of Deepground and our combined forces. I trust that you will abide by this and respect me as you treated Weiss?" His gun was more than ready to fire if she denied him. "If we wish to crush our enemies and complete my plan, we need unity and trust. If you hold any qualm of me directing you with orders, now is the time to make it clear. I will bestow on you the new powers the dark side of this planet has given me..." He tightened the grip on his weapon,

"In exchange for full cooperation and dominance upon you."
Back to top Go down
Rosso
Flower Girl
Flower Girl

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:57 pm

Rosso listened to Nero’s words, processing and considering the information that she was given; she remained silent, seemingly not caring to the gun that was trained on her, adjusting to her every slight movement, even as she lowered her own weapon. More power to spread death and destruction, it was just what she wanted. She was not foolish, to go against Nero, particularly now with these new powers would not be a wise move, she would bide her time to see if he was worthy of her allegiance.

At length she spoke, the smile that promised bloodshed did not leave her lips, “Of course my darling, I shall obey you as I did our dear Weiss.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:02 pm

Nero closed his eyes and gave a smile before his gun dissolved. "I cannot say that I will rise to be on par with our Weiss', but I shall honour him and all that he left behind." His ears twitched at the sound of a crowd running towards them.

"There she is!"

Nero watched more people of Cosmo Canyon. If they had seen the bodies, they would have turned around, but (because of Nero) their foolishness wasn't halted. Nero leapt down from the cliff he was standing on before letting his wings flutter, making a rattling sound. "Behold, Rosso... the power I wish to give you..." He shot one of his hands upwards and his wings expanded as the earth beneath the small crowd gloriously shattered, revealing the strands of death that shot out and choked them, stealing their lifeforce slowly.

He looked back to her and smiled, "The power is fluid and malleable. However you wish to use it, it shall be done."
Back to top Go down
Rosso
Flower Girl
Flower Girl

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:27 pm

Rosso laughed in delight, her expression was euphoric as she revelled in watching the display of power and death. Oh yes, he would be a leader worth following after all. “And what would you have me do with this power?” She asked him, “Who are our enemies now?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:35 pm

He watched the bodies disappear and the earth close beneath them. It was as if the display had never happened. He glanced over his shoulder and offered a smile. "Our enemy, now, is The Planet itself."

He turned and faced her, offering his hand. "The Negative Lifestream is our new deity," he explained with a smile, "The source of corruption amongst the Lifestream, lying in quell, waiting. Before us, Sephiroth wielded this power, but he has decided to turn away and have joined ShinRa and the enemies we faced last time: Vincent Valentine's group who rebelled against Deepground, the WRO. Our enemy, in a sense, is every living thing. Anything that holds the Lifestream must be destroyed by our hands, and from our hands the Lifestream inside them will be corrupted and return to Gaia."

He let the strands circulate around him and he smiled, hand still stretched outwards toward her. "We will destroy the Lifestream, and replace it with this new, darker power. That is our goal, our mission!"
Back to top Go down
Rosso
Flower Girl
Flower Girl

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:58 pm

Rosso placed her hand in Nero’s outstretched one and she listened to him with an almost fanatical expression; to take on the world and destroy those who had dared go against them before - she would make sure that they survived long enough to regret their actions before taking their lives. The world would crumble under their new united power and the stars themselves would scream!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:40 pm

The doctor had been quick in checking the wounds and administering the treatment of curaga and mako to speed the internal healing. It would take a matter of days, but better than the old fashioned surgery. Pain had become an all too familiar companion but it had subsided somewhat as Sephiroth stirred in the bed. How long had he been out? Not long likely but enough for the curaga to begin to take effect.

However there was no doubt that if he did not follow the order of bedrest the doctor would attempt to find a way. Old habits from long ago... Hojo had been the only one to still him for long, but they were not methods that should ever be repeated.

The silver hair fell around him as he moved into a sitting position. This wasn't the end of the battle, Nero had lost this time around but in the back of his mind was the knowledge that they could not rest. Nero had come for him once, he would come again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:25 am

Nero let the stream surround him, passing through his hand and twirling around Rosso before plunging into her body. "That might hurt a bit," Nero pointed out as he watched their power being funneled into her. She won't mind a bit of pain, though. Now might be a good time to try something...

Rosso, can you hear me?
Back to top Go down
Rosso
Flower Girl
Flower Girl

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:32 pm

Rosso's eyes fluttered closed as she felt the darkness coursing through her; her mouth opened in a reaction to the pain, although she looked far too ecstatic for it to be causing her any serious ill. Her head tilted to one side as she heard Nero's voice in her mind.

I hear you perfectly well darling
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:34 pm

Good, my dear.

His red eyes opened and he let go of her hand, watching the Negative Lifestream clearly take an interest in her. "That is how we will communicate when we are apart. It will grant us a great favor. This power will be yours, so do as you please with it. The more you kill, the better and happier this power will be, Rosso." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Rosso
Flower Girl
Flower Girl

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:53 pm

Rosso’s smile stretched slowly as she felt the Negative Lifestream thrumming within her, yes she could feel the hunger for more life and it was a hunger that she could not wait to feed. Both she and this power lived to the same ends. “This is wonderful darling,” She purred.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:48 am

Reno leant against the doorway of the room that the doctors had placed Sephiroth in. He gave a flicker of a smile as he moved to sit up, shaking his head as he remembered Tseng being as stubborn. He had left his boss to take a shower and get the smell of Wutai off of himself, but they had agreed to meet and take a walk away from the madness to clear their heads.

"You'll do yourself more harm than good by being impatient and stubborn," Reno tsked gently. He stepped into the room and gave the General a more friendly smile, his hands thrust in his pockets as he wandered over. "Tseng was just as bad - he ain't one to lay in a bed longer than he can help... but you need to, yo. We need you on your feet and in working order... something don't feel right after this Nero business, and whether I want to admit it or not - I'm not much use to anyone. You on the other hand..." He gave a shrug and shook his head. "Who knows. It's not my choice what you do, isn't anyone's but yours."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:45 am

Reno...

Dealing with Zack would have been easier, dealing with Genesis' antics, or Angeal's constant lectures. It was unusual with Reno, unnatural, things no longer prescribed to what they always had been. There were certain things he had come to expect but now between them it was unusual. It was somewhere between the amiability he had been used to and the hatred he had expected.

"This injury is a waste of valuable time," Sephiroth allowed his body to drop back onto the bed as the pain seemed to move from the dull throb to sharp instant pain. He had no choice though, and what remained was a long given hatred of bedrest. There were things he should be doing and they didn't have time for him to lay here for several days.

"He wanted me to join him, to bring about another Nibelheim but greater. He wanted slaughter."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:54 am

Reno's smile turned grim at those words, knowing what it was that Nero had wanted from Sephiroth. Another Nibelheim... even the thought of the town sent a chill through the TURK, and he had seen a lot of death in his time - caused most of it himself.

"Then I'm thankful you didn't seem to like the offer," he finally said with a flicker of a smile. "But I think we can still expect the slaughter. With or without you he is probably hell bent on destroying everything. That's the problem with people trying to destroy the world - they never think about what happens after they succeed."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:53 am

"I will not be responsible for another mass murder," Sephiroth watched Reno intently as he watched the reactions across his face. Nibelheim had been among his greatest crimes, and it would forever be a stain on his conscious. Chances were the planet would forgive him long before he forgave himself. He would fight to redeem himself.

"Tell Rufus to send support to Wutai, it may still stand but there is no telling the effect the monster left on the city."

It would be the best political move, and they would need the aid. He had no choice now, but he had no desire to be a part of it, particularly if it was the same Shinra. He had served them for far too long. "I cannot afford any longer than a few days in this bed."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:21 am

Things had fallen quiet in the bar and Kadaj looked down at the glass pressed between his palms with a silent sigh. It was awkward for him as he didn't truly know either man or how to further the conversation with them. They seemed too serious for the weird things that seemed to run through his mind in the silence, the questions he ached to ask about himself, about his past - about the family he apparently has but knows nothing of.

Kadaj let go of the glass and stretched, running his fingers through the still slightly damp hair. "I should probably... lay down or something," he said with a small smile. "You two probably have plenty to talk about and your phone has been going off like a mad thing so... Probably lots for you guys to do."

He pushed away from the bar and stood with a small smile. "It was nice to meet you," he said with a slight bow of his head to Angeal. He looked to Cloud with a smile. "Thank you, again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:10 am

"We don't have enough people to help Wutai and ensure that none of us end up wiped out," Reno sighed, sitting on the end of Sephiroth's bed and running his fingers through his loose hair. "And that's not me prejudice talking - we saw what happened there. If there's anything left to save it won't be there long enough for us to play at being big damn heroes."

He leant against the wooden foot of the bed, looking up at Sephiroth with a flicker of a smile. "You're staying in the bed as long as you need to be to not die. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about."

He patted the bedknob and pushed himself up with a shake of his head. "We're not the same ShinRa in a lot of ways, Seph," he said, eyes flicking to look at him. "And that includes the money we used to have to throw around. What Rufus gave you to get you on side? Keep hold of it - if I know Rufus' poker face, it's all we have left."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:00 am

Once again he was a destroyer of Wutai, too many deaths, even before Nibelheim. Even when he was the hero. The word left a foul taste, what were heroes but sanctioned murderers? Genesis had wanted to be the hero, Zack had, and he had told Genesis to take it. He never could, and it took Nibelheim to fall. He had changed from their hero to their enemy in an instant.

"His bait put me in this position Reno."

There was a moment of silence and Sephiroth jerked his head. "Dismissed."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:13 am

Reno raised and eyebrow and promptly sat at the end of the bed again.

"You might be a General again but you still don't outrank a TURK - I know shit you couldn't even dream up," he snorted softly. "And you should know from your years of experience dealing with me that if you ever treat me like a subordinate I stubbornly stay put until you remember I'm not."

He rubbed his forehead and turned more, leaning back against the bedpost and putting his feet up on the bed. "Rufus is a lot of things, and 'liar' is right at the top... but he really does want to make amends. It's why he wants you - he wants to put right what the company did to you. What his father allowed your father to do." He gave a soft sigh. "Compared to the big guy and Hojo, my dad was a saint..." He shook his head and stretched. "Still, the point is that he wants to fix what went wrong - not that he wants to fix you. Just pay reparations, make sure you have a roof over your head, somewhere to belong. A SOLDIER without a job tends to go a bit stir crazy... we learnt that after Meteor... nasty business..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:35 am

Sephiroth's gaze locked on Reno, unblinking towards the red head. "Reno, I have outranked you since the day you stepped into the building."

The eyes remained on him as he pushed himself up, insistent on not lying down as the other brought his legs up. This was not a situation that was normal, even years ago. At least most the TURKs knew to stay clear of him. Obviously not all. It was a pity, it probably would have meant less threats on his life.

His gaze remained on Reno as he continued to talk. It could never be put right, the fact remained that he had been created and he had turned on them Sephiroth remained still as the long hair fell around him before his mind instantly stopped on a single word.

Father. He had never wondered about his father, had never been told anything, just that his mother had died in childbirth. A lie as her name was, but to have his father brought up and that name... the name of the man that kept him in his lab, had tutors teach him. He had become his test subject, experimented on. He was the one behind the Jenova project.

"More lies."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:42 am

"Eh, so you say big guy but I've never believed you," Reno grinned. They'd had this argument many times before, and he never won it - but it was good to slip into an old familiarity. "Besides, I must have managed to claw up the ladder a little higher since... you know... you died."

It was the nicer way of putting "went insane and tried to ruin the world."

His head tilted slightly as Sephiroth went deadly still, his eyes searching the man's face as he uttered the two words. "Shit... you didn't know, did you?" Reno murmured softly as it dawned on him that the General was more in the dark than he could have ever imagined. "Seph, I'm sorry... It's not a lie. Not even I'm cruel and twisted enough to lie to you about that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:10 am

Not a lie...

Hojo...

The man who tortured him, experimented on him, he was his father if that word could even be used for him. The man who told him his mother's name, who said she died, who created him for Shinra and let them use him. "Leave," the voice was a whisper at first and didn't wait to find out if Reno heard him or would follow the order.

Hojo... he had a child, him, for the sake of an experiment. He wasn't only created in this experiment, he was born for it and only that. The man he battled, the hatred grew. That walking mass of complexes, he was his father... One hand clenched into a fist as green eyes flared with rage.

"Leave!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 36Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next