FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX

Go down 
+18
Loz
Yazoo
Tseng
NPC
Vincent
Kunsel
Genesis
Cissnei
Dark Nation
Rufus
Angeal
Cloud
Denzel
Kadaj
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
Rosso
Zack
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:01 am

Reno didn't flinch as Vincent got angry, silently watching him and studying what was happening but tactfully saying nothing - there was a slightly higher level of respect in him for a fellow TURK.

His head snapped to look at Kunsel however as he was given that news. "He's what now?" He said quickly, groaning as the man's figure streaked out of the door. "I'm in a fat pile of shit now..."

he slumped into the newly vacated chair and rubbed his eyes with a yawn. "I'd give up if they wouldn't kill me for it," he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Vincent
Bartender
Bartender
Vincent

Title : Hojo's Labrat

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:06 am

"Kalm?" Vincent whispered, shaking his head. "I wouldn't survive the distance." He seemed to be whispering to himself more than talking to anyone. He quickly pulled out his phone and eyed the Turk. "Reno, do you have Sephiroth's cellular contact information? I need to send him a textual message to arrange a meeting between us."

If he could figure out how to use the bloody thing. The calling part was pretty easy, but texting on these new keyboards was more likely to make him smash his head against a wall than communicate.
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

Title : Zack's Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:09 am

The PHS snapped open as soon as it rang. In an instant it was to Kunsel's ear but before he could say even a hello Rufus had given him the order. "Yes sir, be right there."

Kunsel quickly snapped the PHS shut and pocketed it before he hurried down the hallway in search of the TURK hallway and quickly spotted Rufus as he stood before the door. "Heya boss!" He said with a quick wave and stopped in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:12 am

Reno tried to keep a straight face at the way Vincent worded it but didn't deny him the information he wanted. He took out his PHS and flicked through to the number he had saved due to Wutai, turning the screen to the man.

"That's his current number, I don't know if he'll reply seeing as he's buggered off AMA, but hey... who around here doesn't seem to slip away when Tseng and I stop looking? It's why we barely sleep."
Back to top Go down
Vincent
Bartender
Bartender
Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:18 am

He entered the contact information into the phone. First Name: Sephiroth. Last Name: He paused before putting "Crescent". He put in the number and tried to write a message.

Sephiroth this is vincnt we must speak about
matterwn relating t oyou firgove e me Ian
not professor with phonse

He frowned and flipped the PHS shut. "Reno," he looked at the redhead, "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:24 am

"I figure it's the least I can do," Reno replied with a small smile, flicking off the contacts screen and locking the PHS before putting it back in his pocket. "I figure if you hadn't gotten Tseng and Elena back I'd be doing his job... and I hate the paperwork when I just take over for a couple of hours. I'd die under sheaves of A4 if it was more permanent."

He gave a grin and stretched, eyeing the trace since it was still on the screen. He tilted his head slightly with a frown as it suddenly dawned on him why Kunsel had made such a quick exit.

"I'm not getting involved," he muttered to himself, closing it and shutting off the computer.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:24 am

Rufus looked at Kunsel and he nodded his head. "How big is this something and does it involve the lifestream?"
He was not really one for pleasantries. Especially if they were down a few serious hard hitters.
Zack was absent and had taken the strife boy with him, Genesis also vacated from what he'd heard.
Kadaj was gone. Sephiroth was gone. Dark Nation had gone with the boy.

"I need to know if you know where it's headed." It was frustrating the least he had no idea how Lazard had managed.
These SOLDIER's were unpredictable and irritating, like a bunch of rampant brats running off on a whim.
"Being that I'll probably have to bring Zack back here, and I know he dragged Sephiroth off with him."
He ran a hand through his hair and looked at Kunsel. "I assume you know about their new arrangement."

Rufus had really thought he could have used that to his advantage. But obviously he needed to work on that a bit.
Back to top Go down
Vincent
Bartender
Bartender
Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:27 am

He heard how Reno described his feelings about the entire Tseng and Elena incident, and he responded with "You're far too casual." Vincent muttered, but then he tilted his head, glancing at the redhead Turk and wondering if there was more behind the happy-go-lucky-I-don't-give-a-shit attitude. "Perhaps it's a good thing," he pondered as he flipped his phone closed and slipped back in his pocket with a sight.

His red eyes glanced over, "By the way, what exactly is it that you're not involving yourself with?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:32 am

The corner of Reno's lips tugged into a very slight smile. "You know as well as I do if I'm serious about it I'll fall to pieces," he said with a shrug. "You know how that goes, Vincent. You can't have a conscience in ShinRa, and if you do - drown it out any way you can."

He scratched his nose and leant back in the chair as he shrugged and feigned complete ignorance. "When it comes to Kunsel it's better to not want to know, no matter what it is. Or how shiny it looks. Guy is trouble... bloody fantastic at what he does but once he knows a secret about you... He's like Dark Nation and a copy of Loveless if you get my drift."

He would tear through you and cling to whatever remained.
Back to top Go down
Vincent
Bartender
Bartender
Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:38 am

"I'll be wary." Vincent first reaction. He thought about it, then crossed his arms. "What kind of person would you say he is? A fairly good person?" His red eyes looked at the redhead. "If he's generally a person with good intent, then giving him information would be in my interest, wouldn't it?" He pondered.

"I'm sure you've noticed, I'm unlike Cloud and the rest of his group, bar-Reeve, obviously. I don't mind handing information to ShinRa. I'll be the one to shoot the correcting bullet if my information is misused, but the company's different now. Not that I would really know. I doubt Rufus is any less cold, but even the infantrymen know what kind of stain has been put on the ShinRa name because of the late and former President, as well as Hojo."

He felt like he was talking too much. He leaned on the desk, crossing his arms. "Or is Kunsel a 'bad' person?" He returned his rant back to the topic very quickly.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:49 am

"Kunsel is complicated," Reno chuckled, shaking his head. "He likes to be in control - to hold all the cards, know where everyone is and what they're doing. Who they're doing if it's applicable to. How he uses it? Depends. Once he would only report to Tseng, then Zack died and he went AWOL. I heard rumours he sold information to the highest buyer for a time. We trained him too well - never could find him."

He contemplated whether ShinRa was all that different. It had changed hands, yes, it had lost it's standing, it's headquarters and most of it's personnel but... had it changed otherwise?

"I think," he said slowly, "that Rufus has good intentions, but he might not always go the right way about it. He knows what buttons to press to make your choice easier and more favourable to him. He seems to care more about the people working for him than he used to, but whether that'll turn out to be another form of control... who knows."
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

Title : Zack's Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:01 am

Kunsel flashed a grin as he leaned back against the wall. "The Lifestream is in the outskirts of Midgar, and it's making a beeline to Kalm," he said as his gaze locked on Rufus and waited for the reaction to this news. It was too coincidental, the Lifestream was headed there, and that was where Zack and his party were.

He waited for a moment and shook his head with a slight laugh. "Well nothing gets past you. Truth be told... I probably knew before they did."

It could be certain that he would know, he always knew when it had to do with Zack. So much had happened since then, since Zack hadn't returned any of his messages. But he knew he was alive, he had known it had to be Zack. It could be no one else, but then ShinRa stopped chasing and it had been time to leave.

Back to top Go down
Vincent
Bartender
Bartender
Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:02 am

Vincent took the words with a grain of salt and revised his thesis on Kunsel. Good side to him and a bad side to him, rumours and whatnot. But the topic of Rufus was one that was black and white to him. "ShinRa will be a better incarnation than its previous generation, simply because the planet would not survive otherwise. Deepground summoned Omega and it took quite the toll on the Lifestream. Our comrades turned off all the reactors in Midgar, at the time, but Omega had still sucked out a great deal."

He closed his eyes and shook his head once, "I'm no ancient, but I can assume that this will be the last battle. Even if we win this one, the world will be too weak for another threat." His red eyes opened, "If we do not defeat Deepground and Jenova, if we let them escape (somehow, however that may be), Gaia is done for. ShinRa will do whatever it can to put an end to its threats, and I support it. Same with enhancements and biological engineering, I support all of it. Given that it is consensual, and the receiver is fully aware of what will happen to them."

His red eyes opened and he glared, "I will tell you, however, that if ShinRa gets its hand on Chaos, or the Protomatera that allows control of Chaos, you should do your job and make sure Rufus does not become hungry for power. Chaos is a lifeform. Treat him like one."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:10 am

"Mmm, a damn fine lifeform when you two were paired up," Reno grinned, unable not to pass comment. "I figure you'll either want him back or as far away from you as possible - it's going to be an extreme one way or another isn't it?" He looked to him curiously, wanting an honest answer.

"Still, I think most everyone wants Hojo to croak it so if you have to slice him up to get it... go for it - and then shove the bastard in a cage he can't get out of until this buggering mess is cleared up. We don't need him helping the world end any more than he already does."
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:19 am

Cissnei tilted her head as she heard Rufus say those words a grin formed on her lips as she pulled out her phone and sent off a quick message to Zack's fanclub.

Latest reports have our favorite SOLDIER sneaking off to some private location with a certain silver General.
Seems there is romance in the air for these two.
- Black Suit

She slipped her phone into her pocket and pulled on her suit jacket before opening the door. "Can I help you, Sir?" She asked lightly. "Sorry I was in the shower." Of course he damp hair was proof enough of that, he eyes lingering on Kunsel lightly before turning her attention back to the President.
Back to top Go down
Vincent
Bartender
Bartender
Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:20 am

"Chaos needs a host." Vincent completely ignored the line about being a 'damned fine lifeform'. "Chaos feeds on Spiritual Energy, and he will need a host that can supply him with just that. In truth, I was not a compatible pair at first, but my body grew used to it fairly quickly. Anyone with a strong will can do the job. Whether I want it close or far is irrelevant. On one hand, I have three other demons I have to deal with; on the other, what's one more demon?" It was half an attempt at a joke, half the truth.

He suddenly felt a thud in his chest.

"I would prefer not to have Chaos, but then again, I'm sure Aerith would have prefered not to have voices of the planet in her head. It is a duty I have been charged with over thirty years. I do not wish to do it anymore, but I would not wish to push my burden on someone else -- unless someone was foolish enough to want it." Vincent closed his eyes, wondering how to word it. "Chaos needs a host, and if no one is keen on it, then I will resume my duty as his keeper."

Damn fine lifeform? Hehehee, I bet he's delicious. I can hear his delicious, tasty voice from here! He visibly shook as his chest thud again. "Reno. Your earlier comment has sexually aroused one of my demons." It was clear that he was not happy about it.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:23 am

Cloud watched over Denzel as he rested, and cursed silently as his phone went off. He quickly flipped his PHS open and put it to silent, before reading the email. It was from Black Suit. "Zack and Sephiroth?" He shook his head, "Some of these fangirls have wild imaginations." He put his phone down and glanced over to Denzel, making sure he didn't disturb the brunet.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:27 am

Reno chuckled and shook his head. "Indeed, what is one more?" He agreed with a small smile, going quiet and letting him continue.

"I think it's not that you wouldn't find someone who could host him - I bet there would be plenty of people with enough interest in the power to do it. It's that if I had to choose someone, it would be you. I know it was thrust upon you, and it was a charge you neither wanted or needed... but as you said. He was a part of you for thirty years. You know how to keep him in control, and when it is safe to unleash him" He gave a slight shrug, not sure what else there was to say. "Thing is, saying that means you're stuck with it again. You might be partially willing but I bet you're not happy about it anyway."

He paused and blushed slightly at the annoyed tone. "I didn't mean to?" He said with a slight squeak. "I don't tend to try and... arouse... demons if I can... how does that even..? Sorry?"

A dozen questions tried to ask themselves at once, resulting in a slightly wide eyed and flustered response. Reno was no stranger to the carnal sins, but the query of how it would affect Vincent was both intriguing and an answer he knew he probably didn't want.

"Sorry," he repeated more surely.
Back to top Go down
Vincent
Bartender
Bartender
Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:33 am

He's sorry now? I'll make him sorry. Mmmm, so tasty. Such a nice voice, Vinny, don't you think? I would lick him. Mmmm, let me play with him Vincent. Let me playyy, plaayyyyy!

"No!" He shouted aloud, not directing his voice at Reno but it was still loud. Those red strands began to form around him again and he moved away from the desk. "I said no, damnit!"

Oh... you did? *Ahem* Too, bad!

"Reno..." Vincent suddenly crouched, "Stop talking. He is attracted to your voice." He held his hand out to the side as it began to convulse and deform. "Damnit Hojo!" Succumbing to his anger, one of his hands suddenly became a chainsaw and began spinning wildly. He raised the chansaw and smashed it down on the ground, returning it to a fist once more. Vincent felt a drop of sweat fall from his face and he gasped. He shut his eyes and seemed to be battling inwardly before he closed his eyes.

"Should be fine, now. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:33 am

Zack was just finishing his burger when he heard his phone go off.
He pulled it out and flipped it open to check.
"Wow fanclub news gee I haven't heard from them in a-"
He choked on the last mouthful of his burger staring at the message.
"Not cool! TOTALLY NOT COOL!" Zack grabbed his shake and fries before running out the door.

Zack bolted up the stairs of the inn bursting through the door forgetting Kadaj was asleep.
He didn't even notice Angeal. He was in full out panic mode.
"SEPH THIS IS BAD REAL BAD! FANCLUB KNOWS ABOUT US!" He shook his phone. "NOT COOL!"
Zack froze at that moment blinking and looking at Angeal.
"Ummm... Oh hey Angeal. aha-ha... Ignore that I'll just be... outside eating my fries... on the stairs."

Zack shuffled out the door quickly.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:42 am

Reno opened his mouth and then shut it again, an amused look on his face. His voice had been described as the main cause for headaches on many occasions but attractive - on any level - that was new, almost flattering. Even if it was coming from a demon.

The amused look turned to one of slight trepidation as Vincent lost control, his feet moving up to rest on the edge of the computer chair as the chainsaw whirred and then was beaten back into submission.

"... Sure?" He said quietly, not wanting to say too much in case it provoked things again. He went to say something else but his phone went again and he opened it with a soft sigh at how people always seemed to message at the strangest times.

He groaned and closed it again, shoving it in his pocket. Things were going to get messy if news about Zack and Sephiroth was out... especially as they technically weren't.
Back to top Go down
Vincent
Bartender
Bartender
Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:49 am

Vincent got up and looked at Reno. "That was Hellmasker. Sex with him is off-limits. He has a chainsaw for an arm." Vincent explained rather cooly, trying to stay as calm as he could. "If that ever happens again, dominate him. He does not like insubordination, which is the only thing that really turns him off and keeps him at bay while he's inside me." The man growled and sighed, "What's one more demon?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:52 am

"While once upon a time I'd make a joke I'll just put it out there that I'm taken, but thanks for the non-offer, and next time if I accidentally set him off I'll... no, saying that will make it worse."

It was the first time he'd had to turn someone down because he was taken - even if he had no intent of sleeping with one of Vincent's demons in any case. It was a strange feeling that made him want to smile.

"Hey, at least Chaos didn't try to jump everyone?" He joked weakly. "I'm sure it'll be okay. We'll get everything sorted out. Or we'll destroy the planet. There's only really two ways to it."
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:54 am

"That obvious?" It was all Rufus had to reply to when the door opened and he looked at Cissnei.
"There you are. I was wondering if you were in." He smiled at her.
"I was just wondering if you could accompany me. We have some urgent matters to see to."
He looked at Kunsel. "The lifestream can you tell if it is Weiss or has it moved on to another form?"
Back to top Go down
Vincent
Bartender
Bartender
Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:18 pm

Vincent closed his eyes and shook his head. "I wasn't offering, Reno. I have no intention for romance, with anyone." Not after what happened last time. "I was serious about the insubordination. If you can prove him that you have control, he won't take an interest in you anymore. Without Chaos, my demons are in flux. I have spend thirty years giving equal contribution of my spiritual energies to the four of them. Now that they are eating a third of Chaos' much larger portion, they're stronger and more determined to become greedy."

He sighed, "A comment as easily as that was capable of setting off Hellmasker. I don't know what else you do, but it is possible you may trigger something else for him to take interest in you again. Should that happen, and I am unable to keep him at bay, you must essentially prove that you will not be his bitch. Do not be afraid to harm the host, myself, if you feel threatened. It would be my sentence for losing control." He was utterly serious. "One of my demons is officially your admirer, and if he could leave my body he would be your stalker. Take it as a compliment and laugh if that's how you'd normally react, but take it as a serious threat to your safety as well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX
Page 15 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next