FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX

Go down 
+18
Loz
Yazoo
Tseng
NPC
Vincent
Kunsel
Genesis
Cissnei
Dark Nation
Rufus
Angeal
Cloud
Denzel
Kadaj
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
Rosso
Zack
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:53 am

"I've been told different things by different people, and only one thing really remains the same," Kadaj replied, his gaze on Sephiroth's face unwavering. "I was a cruel person, a bad person. I was someone I do not want to be again. I don't care about ShinRa or my so-called mother, I don't care who is right and who is wrong - I just want the choice to choose who I am. I have a feeling I didn't have that choice before."

He wasn't sure what to do - he was being given the option and still the only answer seemed to be to walk away. His arms crossed and he looked down and away from Sephiroth as he tried to reconcile his thoughts.

On the one hand he felt indebted to Cloud for him taking him away from ShinRa, for feeding him, clothing him, putting a roof over his head and money in his pocket. He felt that he owed him something for the help he had offered when there was no one else there for him. At the same time he knew that Denzel was back with him, and that Denzel had not cared for him. He had done something to the younger teen in that time locked away from his memory. He couldn't come between them and hurt him more.

Then there was Sephiroth. He seemed to want to keep him safe, away from ShinRa just as Cloud wanted... but also away from him. With Angeal. A man he did not know, that somehow he felt he could possibly trust but still felt an odd unease when near him.

"All roads lead back to ShinRa, one way or another, don't they?" He said quietly, his gaze finally raising to Sephiroth's face, though his arms remained folded.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:13 am

The shift of his body, so similar. It had betrayed the truth now even if he had no memory of the remnant. Kadaj was a part of him. Forever would be. Beneath the surface unbidden was a desire to protect him, as he had taken Yazoo away when Nero first attacked, and as he had carried Kadaj away after Jenova's attack. These emotions were unbidden, like the desire to protect Zack.

He only sought redemption, not to be dragged into this tangle. "You were no more than I created you to be, a physical form to wander the planet and gather memories, to find Jenova and begin the reunion."

The geostigma... Jenova... it had been a perfect plan, but as any it had failed. It had lingered just out of his reach and everything had been washed away. There had been nothing left... until he awoke in this place, the hell once again, cleansed of the hatred that consumed him. All that was left was guilt, guilt for his actions, an empty conclusion that there would be no escape of this planet and the ones that created him and then Zack had been there, at his side since the beginning of this search for something that was perhaps unattainable.

"Kadaj, you can still escape your sins."

With no memory there was no guilt. If only he had been so fortunate. Sephiroth slowly pushed himself up away from the fence. Did all roads lead back to ShinRa? Yes, one never escaped. Slowly he turned his attention to Kadaj. "They will hunt you down and find you, the man... Rufus... he will manipulate you until you have no choice but to join him and at the end you will be forever chained."

For him it had been the cure, a choice between this chain and returning to that chain of hate if he gave in to Jenova's desires, if he returned to his ways in search of a place that did not carry the hell of this planet. "There is no escaping them, if you run they will hunt you, and the end... well perhaps you should ask Zack how that ends."

Sephiroth moved slowly past Kadaj and paused just behind him. "It is your choice Kadaj, return to the inn or leave as you are now?"
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:24 am

Kadaj looked away, his eyes closing with a sigh. To run would mean never being able to settle, to constantly be looking over his shoulder and in the end having to succumb to his fate in any case... all for the lie of freedom.

Perhaps it was easier to accept his chains, receive the bondage and all it entailed and carve his niche there... and yet that still seemed to be the wrong answer. He wanted the ground to swallow him so that he could hide from it all, give him the time and space to find the solution. Time that he knew was growing ever shorter.

"There is no right answer, no right thing to do." He pursed his lips as one hand rose and traced over the red shard at his chest. "What would I have done before? What would you do?"

He looked up again, not pleased that he had asked the question but knew it was important. Sephiroth likely knew him better than he knew himself, and as Kadaj was in that moment he had no answers and no knowledge to draw on to create them.

"Or should I be asking how do I go with you and not have them chain me up too?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:55 am

There was mostly silence, except for the audible sigh that came from Kadaj. He had no answers for the young remnant, barely any answers for himself. Emotions, memories, secrets, everything left him in turmoil with this new humanity. He sought his redemption, but even if he were to survive this, even if they were to win, Rufus would still hold his chain.

To try to escape was foolish, but what did he know of freedom? Slave to ShinRa, slave to his own hate, he would not even know where to start. "You would do as was expected to serve Jenova," Sephiroth turned back towards him for a moment. "I would run, run from this hell, however that is not a choice. There are others I must stay alive for."

Zack... He would not allow him to die so easily. Sephiroth took a step forward and stopped as he turned back towards Kadaj and eyes locked on him. "You cannot have both. If you return with me Rufus will find a way to chain you."

There was no escape. Sephiroth gazed forward again as his head lowered slightly and the long hair spilled over his face. There was no freedom.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:35 pm

Zack pushed open the door to one of the rooms. It looked as good as any.
"You can lie him down in here." He looked back at Cloud as he held the door open.
He was still balancing most of their gear.
Zack would set it down later after he picked a room for himself and Seph.

It was probably better that way, Cloud could watch Denzel, he could watch Seph.
But then he wondered if Kadaj would stay with Cloud and Denzel or go off on his own.
Maybe Kadaj would want to share a room with Angeal, but then there was Genesis-
The train of thought was becoming a bit like a winding road that he should have avoided.

Zack shook it off and he waited for Cloud to set Denzel down.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:04 pm

"My choice then amounts to coming between father and son, the lovers over there or heading out on my own," Kadaj replied, shaking his head with a displeased look. There was no winning situation to be found, and whatever his choice he was going to jeopardise someone - and in the end the only person he had the right to put in danger was himself.

"I'll stay while everyone is in town," he said finally, his arms uncrossing as he began to walk towards the inn. "I owe Cloud that much - to stay when he's done so much for me. After that I head out on my own. I won't endanger anyone for the sake of my safety."
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:15 am

Cloud nodded and moved Denzel around. He walked into the inn and looked to Zack. "Which room am I going to be in?" (yay RP ambiguity over detail!). He knew he wanted both Denzel and Kadaj around him. Angeal, Zack and Genesis were fine but he'd rather eat a metal bucket than have to share a room with that man. Of course, if Kadaj came to the conclusion (or if by Denzel's request), he would accommodate.
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:25 am

Sephiroth turned back towards him for a moment. There was a brief hope that he would be able to speak with Angeal, make him understand that his aid was imperative in this battle. Jenova had Zack and he could not fight a war alone with the aid that Rufus gave him. With Nero on one front and Jenova on another though she hid away for now.

He gave a small sound of disbelief at the idea of what Cloud had done. He didn't know why he had Kadaj or what he had done for him, but what remained was suspicion. Why would there be any aid to his remnant?

"Rooms have been reserved, it is up to you who you room with. We will be staying for some time," particularly with things as they were. Moving the boy back to Healin at this point would not be suggested. His own injuries had been dismissed but he was fully aware of the fact that he needed to reach his gear and the first aid kit he stored in it. The wounds would need to be washed and another dosage of curaga.

The inn was not far down the road and eyes searched out the area for any sign of the gear he had left. Nothing... that meant one of the others had it.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:36 am

Denzel sank onto the bed, relieved that he was able to get off of his feet. He curled up slightly as eyes shut to block out the light. He still wasn't used to eat, he wasn't sure if he ever would be. Everything seemed so intense, and he could hear all the little sounds. Slowly Denzel pushed himself up slightly to search for Dark Nation and patted the bed to invite him up.

He let himself collapse onto the bed again and took shallow breaths as he tried to focus on anything but the pain. Eyes shut again as Denzel tried to nestle into the bed.

Sleep wouldn't be coming anytime soon but it hurt too much to even think of getting back up. Slowly he forced a breath in and the burning seemed to grow within his chest. Everything burned, a mask over everything else. All he could do was listen to the discussion between Zack and Cloud and hope it ended soon.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:59 am

"Why do you find it so incredulous that Cloud could have helped me?" Kadaj asked as he walked towards Sephiroth, intending on walking with him to the inn. "As much as I'm sure you believe it to be a bad idea, it's probably safest if I share a room with you. I should think that Denzel wouldn't appreciate if I was to stay in the same room as him."

He looked up at Sephiroth, his head tilted slightly to one side. "What did they do to him? He was in a bad state when he gave me directions out of that place, but he seems so much worse now." He frowned and looked towards the inn, hoisting his bag further over his shoulder. "I should have taken him with me but he wouldn't leave... and then it became a case of how long I would have before I was as trapped as he was."
Back to top Go down
Dark Nation
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Dark Nation

Title : Kitty!Cloud's Lord

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:03 am

It was the invitation he had waited for, and as the hand patted the bed Dark Nation immediately jumped up and padded to an appropriate position, flopping onto the mattress and stretching with a yawn. His head rest lightly on Denzel's hip, his eyes flicking up to look at the boy and then back towards Cloud.

He would be quiet for the boy's sake, and for his sake he would even control the twitching of his spike... but no matter how he tried to reassure him, Dark Nation would not be trusting the man.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:16 am

Cloud stared at Dark Nation, mirroring his distrust. He gave a tentative sigh and backed away after running a hand through Denzel's hair once. "I'm not sure if you're just playing Rufus' watchdog, or if you actually do care about Denzel, but if you're going to be that protective, you better not let him get hurt." There was anger in his voice, but he quelled most of it for Denzel's sake. He sat on the edge of the bed, looking at the boy. "Can I get you anything? Water? Food? If you can stomach it, that is..."

He didn't want to see Denzel like this, but he reminded himself that Denzel chose this.
Back to top Go down
Vincent
Bartender
Bartender
Vincent

Title : Hojo's Labrat

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:37 am

Back in Healin Lodge, red eyes opened again and Vincent brought his hand against his face. Without Chaos, his mind was... quiet, for once. A cough left his throat and he gripped the part of his chest where the Protomateria had once been. He sighed, leaning back against the bed he borrowed. His body was exhausted, no longer fuelled by Chaos' energy. He grabbed the golden gauntlet on his other arm and pulled it off, revealing his other hand. Vincent was never one to complain about how 'unfair' life was, even if he had more than the right to, but his mind had gone on a tangent he was not used to.

Why? He blamed himself for Lucrecia, Sephiroth, and all the victims that came from it. He knew it wasn't his fault, but he lived with the guilt for ages -- sleeping in the coffin for thirty years until Cloud's makeshift party had found him, and afterwords he constantly visited Lucrecia.

He finally ended Hojo with his own hands when Deepground rose up. He finally corrected the mistakes, swallowed his failures by success, finally... But this... Hojo had once again taken what he wanted from him. He ground his teeth together and pushed up his tired body. Without Chaos, he was powerless. His body had grown accustomed to the demon's presence, and it was with Chaos and the protomateria that he managed to control his other metamorphoses. He wondered if he could re-master his shapeshifts, but that would take time, training and violent failures.

The raven haired gunner reached for Cerberus and he squeezed the handle, feeling a small comfort from it. "Which options are left?" He asked no one and decided to force himself out of bed and wander the halls of the Healin' Lodge.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:18 am

Denzel reached down and pet Dark Nation before he leaned back down. The pain had subsided which just left the feverish feeling and light-headedness. The hand ran through his hair and the teen moved enough to crawl under the covers. Eyes shut as he sighed and let himself collapse into the pillows. He had suffered through the other treatments alone, he was strong enough, but a part of him, the small part that still wanted to be the little child that Cloud had picked up from the church, and cling to him.

His presence was a comfort that had not been afforded for some time. He curled up slightly as he heard the words. Dark Nation had saved him... he knew he would keep him safe.

"Water... can't have food until tomorrow... and then only something that's easy." Denzel whispered and slowly pushed himself up and eyes locked on Cloud. He had to be strong enough. "Cloud... don't be mad at Zack. I told Rufus he could do it."
Back to top Go down
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:44 am

As the kiss broke apart, Angeal looked to Genesis a moment, "I think that they have moved inside," He commented with a faint chuckle, "Perhaps moving is a good idea?" He suggested, feeling more than a little guilty for ignoring the others.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:49 am

Cloud looked at Denzel and sighed. He knew the brunet was right, but still. It was Rufus' fault in the first place. "Okay," he whispered back, petting his head and offering a smile. "I'll get you water." He turned towards the door and hummed, wondering where he could get some. He remembered seeing a vending machine near the parking lot and turned to Zack, "I'll be back in a bit, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:06 am

Sephiroth turned as soon as Kadaj asked the first question. "You may have lost your memory, but you are still a part of me. Cloud is and always will be my enemy. I tolerate his existence, and I suspect he tolerates mine as he has not tried to kill me yet. Why? I don't know," the green eyes flickered back to Kadaj.

He moved forward once again as his attention turned towards the inn. "He is the one that killed me each time."

Sephiroth stopped just outside of the inn as he glanced back. He looked back at the teen, his head tilted. It was hard to ignore the similarities. They were so alike, Kadaj was a part of him even now. Perhaps Zack was correct to liken him to his son. "Mako treatments," Sephiroth said as he stood before the teen. "They are given to SOLDIERs to make them stronger than other humans."

He glanced away for a moment. "He will be alright with rest. Some bodies do not take well to mako however it would have shown long before now. He will recover and become stronger than he was, however you are right. He is already trapped by ShinRa and you would become one too if you remained," Sephiroth pushed the inn door open and stepped in. "We are with Zack Fair."

The innkeeper directed them upstairs and gave the reserved room numbers.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:11 am

Zack had been leaning against the wall watching. He nodded his head at Cloud.
"Sure I'll stay here. Then we can sort out the rooms." He replied.
He looked to where Denzel lay, a soft sigh passed his lips.
Zack hated this part of the treatments. He opened the wardrobe next to him.
Then he saw it and he grabbed it from the wardrobe an walked up to the bed side.
"Bucket. Trust me when it hits. Use it." He placed a hand on Denzel's head.
Crouching by the bedside he check the fever with the back of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

Title : Zack's Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:44 am

No sooner had Kunsel turned the corner he nearly smacked into Vincent and stopped just short of him. He focused on him through the dark glasses. "Hey man, looking for Rufus. Seen him?"

It seemed that the one thing he didn't know was where the man was when he had to report to him. Well that was just a pain. If no one knew then it would be old fashioned searching. He hated this old fashioned searching but it was something that sometimes needed to be done. The Ex-SOLDIER glanced around for a moment and then took a step back from Vincent.

Now just to wait for an answer, perhaps some information in the end of all this. It was good to be connected, information was always needed.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:48 am

He went down the stairs and turned to see Sephiroth and Kadaj. He had a fairly neutral look on his face when he turned to the general, "Zack and Denzel are upstairs, the panther's with 'em." He gave Kadaj a nod before moving past them. When he was out of the inn and out of earshot, he gave an angry sigh and moved to the vending machine. He glanced over his shoulder, looking at Angeal and Genesis, as he slipped the coins in.
Back to top Go down
Vincent
Bartender
Bartender
Vincent

Title : Hojo's Labrat

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:52 am

Vincent stared at the man for a moment before giving a sigh. It was almost a headache to not have the coon headache. His hand moved and he pressed his forefingers against his forehead; what was the question again? Rufus? The raven haired man, clad in his red armor, looked at Kunsel and shook his head. "...Sorry." But the more he thought about it, the more he felt like he should go see the man. He'd been out of the loop for too long.

"I need to find him as well." There was no further elaboration.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:10 am

Rufus stood in the medi bay that Sephiroth had been assigned to.
He raised a brow at the nurse and she shook her head and shrugged.
So Kadaj vanished. Then while the alarm was going off for his vanishing act.
Sephiroth vanished. He crossed his arms and shooed the nurse out with a glare.

Walking up to the nearest computer and logging into the WRO data base.
He brought up several various GPS and noted where Dark Nation was.
(face it Rufus is the paranoid bastard who would microchip his dog)
That was obviously where Zack took Denzel.
It wouldn't surprise him if that was where Sephiroth had vanished to.

It was probably better that Denzel and Sephiroth recovered out of the public eye.
But he wasn't going to interrupt them. Kalm at least it's not to far away.
He logged out of the system and walked out and down the hall.
Rufus found the room and pushed the door open.

No Genesis either. "Now why doesn't that surprise me." He let out a breath.
So if they were attacked right now by Nero or Jenova there was only the military.
No actual physical line of defense save for Cissnei, Tseng, Reno and the other Turks.
Rufus ran a hand through his hair. "Brilliant."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:39 am

Denzel curled up as Cloud left and reached out for Dark Nation. He pet the guard hound as he buried into the covers. It was either too cold or too hot, never comfortable. His eyes closed as he tried to bury into the pillow only to have his attention drawn by a sigh. Eyes blinked and then Denzel looked over towards Zack.

The sounds were loud to his sensitized hearing and Denzel tried to nestle back under the covers. Eyes shut until the steps approached once again. Slowly Denzel moved to look up at Zack. It couldn't be any worse than the other ones... right? He had made it through that, the fevers and delirious state. He had barely been able to see straight.

But his body was still burning and Denzel reached out to grip the bucket. "Zack? Is it worse than the other ones?"

The pain had been, but the sickness could have been the same. "What's going to happen?"

How bad would it get?
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

Title : Zack's Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:47 am

Well it was back to the old fashioned way, that was a real pain, especially since Vincent hadn't seen him. Slowly Kunsel brought out a hand as his eyes locked on the man through the dark glasses. "Cut the work in half then."

It would take time to find him, time that Kunsel could use to put everything together in his mind. He had followed quite a few rumors, but actually finding the one he was sent after... that was proving to be far more difficult. Chances were that something had happened to eliminate them. Every rumor had been a dead end.

Kunsel grinned towards Vincent, his hand offered. "Kunsel."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:54 am

Zack looked at Denzel. "I got illusions so real I thought I was actually there."
He stayed crouching looking at Denzel. "I lashed out at anyone coming near me."
He gave Denzel a comforting smile. "But Cloud or I will take turns in watching over you."
Zack ruffled Denzel's hair. "And you have Dark Nation, he'll help as much as he hates me and Cloud."

Denzel's illusions could be anything, anything that terrified him enough. Jenova, death. Anything.
Zack's worst fear at the time when he went through this was being dragged back home.
To not be accepted, to have his old life try to destroy his new one.
In the end. That had really happened just not as bad as the illusions had portrayed it.
To this day he'd rather have been shot than have death by pitch fork.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX
Page 9 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next