A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:48 am

Zack handed Seph the chicken and cheese, he slipped the BLT behind into the pocket behind Seph for Denzel. He looked at Dark Nation.
"That's Denzel food got it?" He pointed at Dark Nation.
Zack then picked the roast beef sandwich out.

The car fell silent and Zack just ate the sandwich, he didn't really want to bring up Hojo again.
But this entire thing was that man's fault. Seph not knowing much about life in general.
If Zack didn't have Seph's cell's Jenova would have never did what she did, he'd probably be dead.
It was a terrifying thought that she could manipulate him that easy.

"What are we going to do if Hojo shows his face again and or ends up teaming up with either Jenova or Nero?" Zack looked at Seph.
It hadn't been what he wanted to ask, but it was the better question to ask.
"And you haven't said anything about him being your biological... maker."
Zack didn't want to say the word. Hojo was just so creepy and such it was hard to think he could be the father of a man like Seph.

[Okay So you all have till the end of today to close up your posts before we end the arc. I will start a new arc tomorrow morning for me. So hurry up and get your posts in]

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:06 am

Hojo...

There was only one possible fate for the man, especially now. Sephiroth remained focused ahead for a long moment of silence before a sigh escaped. "I will kill him."

It was his revenge, the one that he needed even now. Especially now that he knew the truth. Eyes focused ahead as the next question came. Fingers flexed slightly as the glare was shot in Zack's direction. "You knew," it didn't matter how accusatory it may have sounded. He hadn't spoken about it, not after Reno had let it slip.

And that meant Zack knew, and he knew that he had discovered it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:20 am

Zack saw the glare and he flinched.
"I uh... didn't spend all my time in the lifestream I confess. I wandered a bit."
He let out a breath. "Okay so I kinda ghost stalked Cloud and Aerith for a bit but can you blame me?!"
He couldn't look at Seph, he had known for a long time and not said a thing. There was guilt there for that but what could one say on that topic.

Zack sighed. "I found out when they did. But you were in that crystal thing and crazy and I guess I just kinda pushed it to the back of my mind. But I see your expression every time I say his name and I knew someone had to have told you. Normally you just glare, but lately someone mentions his name and I get Nibelhiem chills man. Someone had to have told you."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:57 am

"Reno told me," but there was nothing to discuss about it, not now, perhaps not ever in his opinion. But no doubt it wouldn't be dropped. He had no hope of Zack just letting it go to deal with on his own. His attention flickered forward once again as he tried to focus on what was before him.

"This discussion is closed," he said as his attention remained focused ahead. But whether it was or not he truly doubted it. He knew Zack well enough to know he would push.

And that perhaps was for his own good.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:11 am

Zack let out a breath. "Seph."
He looked behind to make sure Denzel hadn't woken up.
"I understand you don't want to talk about it. I suffered under that man as well, not as long as you did. If you keep this up it's going to consume you. You will drive yourself crazy again."
Zack looked out the side window. "We don't have to talk about it now, but we will."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:37 am

There would be no escape, Sephiroth already knew that. He sighed and a hand dropped to rest against Zack's. "Later," it was a promise, but he needed to reach a point where he was ready to talk about such things. Such strong emotions had caused issues before, it had caused Nibelheim.

This was what the truth had done, but never again. Only Hojo would pay for what he had done, the choice he had made. It was easier to give up than continue to argue. If only to silence him in the long run. He was more stubborn than either Genesis or Angeal had ever been with him.

But this was not the place or the time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:37 am

Zack understood for now it wasn't a good time to bring up Hojo constantly.
The crazy man had meddled in not only Seph's life, but his own and now even poor Denzel.
So now definitely wasn't a good time to talk about the weirdo professor.
Eventually though. Zack would give it a week or so before he brought it up again.
"Sure." He pulled out his cellphone to check if any more text messages had come through.
Nothing from Reno thank gaia.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:27 am

It had been dropped for the moment but Sephiroth for that time was relieved. It was a promised that this conversation wouldn't continue, or at least not until they reached Healin. The coffee had been finished off and his attention turned towards the road once more.

It shouldn't take too much longer to reach Healin and in a way that would be a relief as well as a nuisance. It would be a return to duty and perhaps that would be enough to take his mind off things.

Order.

Perhaps that was what he still lacked. "If you need something to do I have that message from Valentine stored on my phone."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena
Slum Drunk
Slum Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:40 am

Gravel gave way easily underneath Elena's shoes, crumbling to dust as she edged around the walls of Cosmo Canyon. She had originally been dispatched to investigate a disturbance within the depths of the canyon-- but the longer she had followed a trail she was certain of, the farther away she was led from any real evidence. She had begun to wonder whether her being sent all the way out here was a ruse. It hardly seemed appropriate, but there were certain things even she would not put past her higher-ups.

Brows drawn together in vehement irritation, the young woman gave a ragged sigh and peered up into the sky from the safety of a looming shadow. At least the great canyon walls provided shelter from the sweltering sunlight. Even so, she tugged gently at the collar of her uniform, beads of sweat sticking her pale, honey-tinted bangs to her forehead. Grumbling impatiently, she squinted back down at the PHS she clasped in her right hand. Still no signal-- even after all that walking!

"What a waste of time," she seethed quietly, stuffing the useless piece of equipment back into her jacket pocket. She had no choice but to press on for a while longer and hope she got to get the hell out of the heat soon.

"Still... I guess a small rest couldn't really hurt anything."

Blinking deftly, her eyes unfocused into the distance, watching the rippling heat waves rise from the dirt. Leaning back against the dusty rock, her dampened jacket pressed against the small of her back, and she shivered. This was turning out to be the longest, most unfruitful scouting mission she'd ever been sent on.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.swallowingspiders.tumblr.com
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:07 am

((Being lazy, doing a 3 in 1))

~~~ Nero ~~~

"We will be getting ready. In a week's time we will be meeting with two new allies. Yazoo and Loz, children of Jenova. Their will is like our own, but slightly different. We will deceive them into working with us, as we do have a similar goal. Soon the cog of destiny will turn, and we will have our plan set into motion." He whispered with a hearty chuckle.

~~~ Cloud ~~~

"Right, Fenrir," he muttered as he completely forgot about it. "Alright, well, two chocobos, one motorcycle. We'll figure it out when we get there." The blond glanced at Kadaj and Genesis and shrugged. He spoke low enough that Angeal and Genesis could hear him if they wanted to, but his voice was obviously for Kadaj alone. "Rumour has it he never stops quoting the book, but I've never met him personally."

~~~ Vincent ~~~

The raven haired Turk saw the blond some distance away and he gave a bit of a sigh of relief. Unharmed. He nodded and slipped towards her, moving from behind. "Elena," he called out in a peaceful voice... or well, at least as peaceful as his dark, creepy vampire, shapeshifter voice could do. He had no intention of startling her, after all.

"If you've concluded your report on Cosmo Canyon, we should head back to Healin."

"I'm not fit to help anyone. Not my family, not my friends, nobody."
--Cloud Strife
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:15 am

Zack picked up Seph's phone and he flipped it to the messages.
His eyes twitching as he saw the Reno texts. He looked at Seph.
He did hae Vincent's number himself but the immortal never sent him a cryptic message.
Zack looked to the last Reno message before speaking up.

"Can I pretend to be you and reply to Reno and threaten murder?"
It was just a question, it was so tempting to spam people while he was holding Seph's phone.
But as a second in command he had to be responsible sometimes. Well most times.
Never ever give a bored Zack Seph's phone. It was an evil temptation of hilarity well on his part. Not Seph's.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena
Slum Drunk
Slum Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:26 am

Finally.

"Took someone long enough," she mumbled under her breath-- still, she gave him an exceedingly grateful half-wave. She was growing fed up with this stale, crumbling landscape. She desperately yearned for a chair, and something cold to pour down her throat.

She gave her reply some thought, then gave him a curt nod.

"Not that I have much to report. However, I agree. I've spent enough time here," she answered briskly, turning to trail after him. Even dealing with tall-dark-and-stoic was better than being stuck out in the middle of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.swallowingspiders.tumblr.com
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:29 am

Normally he would have refused instantly, but this was by no means normal circumstances. Sephiroth hadn't seen what Reno had written, but if it kept Zack preoccupied for the rest of the ride then it was worth it. The more preoccupied he was the less time he had to prod him for answers that he was not willing to share yet.

"Yes," a part of him knew he would regret it but another part knew that whatever was sent it was deserved. Given that he had been warned not to look at the texts and even Zack wanted the red head dead... that only meant one thing.

"You may. Make it believable."

A part of him wanted the red head to have for a moment even a touch of fear for his life after what he had pulled in Wutai.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:07 am

"Wait... what?" Zack did a double take looking at Sephiroth.
Seph was letting Zack use his phone to threaten Reno.
"Alrighty then... one threat to Reno coming right up."

Zack brought up Reno's last text. The question about getting laid in the lifestream. He let out a breath.

When I get there you're dead Reno.

Zack looked at Vincent's text and raised a brow. "Okay I don't think even I can translate this. But something about going to Cosmo Canyon."

Hey Vincent Zack here stole Seph's ph.
We're headed back to Healin now.
I hope you got some good news for Seph
Because he totally needs it man.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:53 pm

((Comps being a derp, can't open another browser, don't feel like logging out and in and back out then in))

He examined her and whipped his hand to the side, fluttering his red cape open as he grabbed a black flask. He offered it to Elena with a nod. "Cold water, it'll do you good. You're showing signs of dehydration already."

He flicked his phone opened and sighed, "No service..." He pointed over to a direction, "There's a motorcycle you can use there. We'll move towards Costa Del Sol, won't take us too long after that.

"I'm not fit to help anyone. Not my family, not my friends, nobody."
--Cloud Strife
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:23 pm

Rufus had finished up his inspection of the remainder of the army.
Cid, Cissnei, and Kunsel gone to the WRO to drop off the injured for medical care.
He walked back inside at that time he saw the vehicle pull up to Healin.
Sephiroth behind the wheel.

Zack stepped out of the car and opened the backseat. He picked up the sleeping boy before looking up at him.
Dark Nation was with them and that eased Rufus' concern for his oldest friend.
Concern he didn't show on his face mind you.

Rufus turned round leaving the area and just sending Zack a text stating they had till tomorrow to recover.
He then moved to his office and raised a brow at Tseng standing there.
"Sir I have some reports that you need to sign off on."
Rufus let out a breath and held out his hand.
It wasn't just one file it was several Tseng flipping through the folder and handing file over after file.

It was going to be one hell of a long week. "When are they due?"
"Reeve has not stated. But I would assume as soon as possible."
Tseng then handed him one last file.
"This one though read it first. It's the current update on where everyone is."
Rufus took the folder and Tseng gave him a nod before leaving the office.

He flopped into his chair and looked at the files and pinched the bridge of his nose.
"This will take me all week. Damnit Tseng."
It was like it was done on purpose, sometimes even he wondered if he had pissed Tseng off for him to pull this.
The first was just a recap mostly. Rod and Vincent were out a Cosmyo Canyon looking for Elena.
But they seemed to be out of cellphone Range.

Cissnei, Kunsel and Cid had indeed hit the WRO and the injured were being unloaded.
They would head on to look for Weiss after.
Rufus would call them back after a week, Weiss was long gone, he wasn't worried about the man now.
Still nothing from Jenova or Nero. Not even a location of where Hojo had vanished to. The remnants were all gone, out of sight and that troubled him.

Genesis had vanished to Goddess knows where. Yet again.
Nothing on Cloud's last known location. Or if anymore of the departed had resurfaced.
At least that was relief last thing he wanted was more dead rising and running around.
One zombie infection was enough for him.
Rufus signed off on the recap before he looked at the other files, his desk had already been half overflowing before when he took a break. But now.

"Maybe I should just get Reno to read these and summarize them for me." He mused to himself. It was either that or Get Reno to watch Dark Nation and the boy for a week while the kid recovered from the Mako shots.

[I have had permission from Cid/Loz and Tseng/Cissnei/Yazoo to GM their locations so FYI since the remnants are 'hidden' Yazoo and Loz will remain at forgotten city and wait for Nero and co to show up, this concludes this arc I will now lock this and open a new thread in about 8 odd hours time so peeps can catch up]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 36 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36