FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX

Go down 
+18
Loz
Yazoo
Tseng
NPC
Vincent
Kunsel
Genesis
Cissnei
Dark Nation
Rufus
Angeal
Cloud
Denzel
Kadaj
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
Rosso
Zack
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:53 am

"Hmm." That was all Reno said as he stood and stretched, eyeing the President before smoothing out his suit and inclining his head towards the building. "Then in the interests of keeping you alive and well, I think we need to eat. You need to eat. Fuck it, I'm hungry - we're eating."

He grinned and gave the President a light nudge to head down the cliff. "So, what do you feel like - breakfast, lunch or dinner? We should have all kinds of food there by now - and if we don't then we'll fire whoever is meant to do that. Unless it's me, then we don't fire me."
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:54 am

They made their way down the cliff back towards the building.
"I'm not sure what I feel like in all honesty."
It was a true statement. Most the time he settled for just a sandwich giving half to Dark Nation.
He was missing Dark Nation's company and his four legged friend tended to remind him to eat.

"Whatever we have so long as it's not tainted I'm sure I'll be fine with it."
Rufus chuckled to the comment of firing Reno. "And I couldn't fire you even if I wanted too." He stated.
It was true. "I wouldn't want to be on Tseng's bad side for it."
Tseng worked best when challenged or when pushed by Reno.

Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:35 pm

Genesis looked over at Cloud and Angeal. "Well we should get going, the last thing we want is for us to be left behind while all the rest of them are out having fun." He said with a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:27 am

"How about we see what we have and then decide?" Reno laughed with a shake of his head. "I should have remembered you're not going to eat much - Dark Nation isn't here." He gave a kindly smile - he knew just how much the hound meant to Rufus. He had heard the stories about how inseparable the pair were (true or not he couldn't tell but it all conjured cute images) and he definitely remembered when the hound was killed. "I miss the big bastard too - he'll be back soon though. It's a shame they're so expensive, I'd be tempted to get one - then again, I can keep borrowing yours."

He opened the door and waited for Rufus to step in first, smiling a little at the thought that Rufus couldn't fire him because of Tseng. "Yeah, well make sure when he's pissed at me you don't listen to him when he begs you to shoot me," he chuckled, heading in after him.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:40 am

Denzel knew he had promised Zack he wouldn't stay up too late but bonding with the materia had taken longer than it had before. Maybe because he was tired, his body worn. He had stripped and showered in an attempt to alleviate the nausea and it hadn't helped any and instead only left him in the bathroom for a good chunk of time.

The teen lifted himself as he shook his head and froze as his eyes caught the mirror. Mako blue... a sign of what had been done. Just like Zack's and like Cloud's. Everything had changed, and a part of him didn't even remember how it had been since he had even left the bar. Days? Week? He didn't know and Denzel forced himself to rip his eyes away from the mirror as soon as he caught sight of his own body. He could see the muscles that were slowly developing and eyes noticed the miniscule changes. Fingers dragged through the brown hair before pants were pulled back on and he slid silently into the bed.

The fabric of the ribbon drifted over his arm, a slight brush against skin as Denzel forced himself to lie down beside Dark Nation.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 2:28 am

Yazoo frowned slightly, listening to Nero's words.I shall have to consult with my brother on this, the choice is not mine alone what our family does. He explained, looking over at Loz with a 'we might have company soon' look.

If I remember correctly you can move pretty fast, come to the Hidden Village in the Ancient Forest and we can talk more, we will be waiting for you there.

He sighed softly and looked towards Loz. "Nero will be coming to talk to us, brother. No not attack him yet, I want to hear what he has to say first."
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 2:37 am

Cissnei laughed lightly. "Of course I know what my favourite Captain likes to drink and smoke." She winked at him. "Didn't grab any alcohol though, don't want you flying drunk."

She looked out the large window to see the familiar white of Rufus' uniform and the red of Reno's hair waiting for them on the cliff when Cid spat he tea out and frowned as some of it hit her arm. She was about to say something to him when she saw the look on Cid's face and decided it was best to wait until they had landed before she questioned him on the matter.

Once Shera 2.5 had landed on the cliff face and the injured where started to be loaded with the help of the ship's crew she looked over at Cid again. "What's wrong, Cid?" She wondered if he'd gotten a text from Shera herself or something.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 2:45 am

Tseng finished up another report with a sigh, he was almost half way through them all when Rod's text came through. Good to know, in some ways. He thought, though he didn't like the idea of Elena being missing and he hoped the young rookie Turk wasn't hurt.
He sent a reply to Rod,

Keep me updated.
If evac is needed have Valentine ask Tuesti for choppers.

Then he sent a text to Reno as well.

Rod is at Cosmo with Valentine.
No sign of Elena, he is still looking.

He thought it would be best to keep Reno informed as to the situation of things in case the President wanted to know something. Setting his phone back down he sighed softly and turned back to his work, not even looking at the time, this work needed to be done and he wasn't about to stop for personal reasons.
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

Title : Zack's Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 3:18 am

As the injured began to come in Kunsel dropped his pack and headed towards the entrance. He moved towards one of the inured and let the man lean heavily upon him as an arm slid around his waist. The ex-SOLDIER glanced back towards the man as a sigh escaped. He had come after the attack and even if he had come back before there was nothing he could have done.

The idea of hunting down Kadaj however didn't rest easily on his mind. There was still the fact that the lifestream was within the teen and Zack had said they needed to keep him away from ShinRa. He had lied to Rufus about what he knew and now they were pursuing Kadaj.

The first one was placed into a bed as he reached up and fingers dragged through the short hair as he headed back for the next of the injured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:55 pm

Rod had glanced to his PHS. Looks like Tseng got his message. He wasn't really expecting one from Tseng, more so he was hoping Reno would at least give him Elena's number so he could message her for a rendezvous point. Nothing.

It was irritating him. Sure Reno would be busy in protecting the President, but he could take a couple of seconds to send him the number. The waiting was irritating Rod to the point he started to grind his teeth together.

“Damn him!” He gripped the PHS hard in his non-swinging hand. “Why does he always look down at me!?” His voice was rising in rage.

He swung his rod at the canyon wall, doing nothing to either the stoney cliff or his weapon except for making even more noise.

“I'M GOING TO KICK HIS ASS WHEN I GET BACK THERE!”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:13 am

The scream stopped as Aerith realized that it was just a dream, a dream that had happened to her but now was quickly becoming a fading memory. The memories of her love, her friends, even of her sacrifice to the lifestream, now was something that seemed like a forgotten childhood story as if it never happened to her.

Aerith tried to get off the bed, but her legs gave way as she had not used them in the lifestream that she had spent years in. Slowly Aerith picked herself up and stumbled into another room. A room where stood a man with long unkempt black hair.

"Where am I and who are you?" Aerith asked.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:42 am

Rufus smiled at Reno's comment. It was all so very true, Dark Nation was like family to him.
The hound was all he had when growing up, left alone and to his vices.
Before Tseng before any of the Turks. Dark Nation had been there supporting him.
Dark Nation was the only friend he'd been allowed as a child.

Kids were impressionable and he supposed his old man had been trying to buy him even back then.
Regardless he didn't take Dark Nation's revival for granted. He had been pissed at Cloud for a long time.
At the same time he did respect Dark Nation's own decision to go with the boy, it was the right choice.
"Borrow away. I do get flooded with Reeve's backlog a bit too much lately."

It had been a welcomed break to just relax after the WRO collapse. If that was considered a break.
To him compared to the days of old it was a much welcomed break.
Rufus moved through the door and looked back at Reno when he made the joke about Tseng's mood.
"Despite everything, you have proven your worth Reno, I could not nor would I ever shoot you."

It was a true statement, he couldn't lie about that Reno like Tseng and the others were not as dispensable as his father made them out to be.
"If Tseng was inclined to do so, I would state he the he was of unsound mind and step in."
Of course he'd step in, but not in front of Tseng's bullet because despite the granted strength he was still only a human.

Rufus looked round the kitchen and he was strictly lost as to what he could eat.
The foods he ate were ones he could share with Dark Nation on the side.
When no one was looking mind you, like the sandwich in the lab.
Now that they were in the kitchen he was at a loss really.

"Whatever you pick that's edible I'm sure it will be fine Reno."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:51 am

Reno chuckled and started to go through the cupboards and fridge, trying to think of something that he could rustle up with what they had. "Well, remind me to play the 'You need the exercise too, sir' card now and then so you can chase the lummox with his ball - seriously, that hound is exhausting, yo."

He glanced up from the fridge with a warm smile at Rufus' words. "Yeah, well when you're the one with the gun to my head I'll remind you that you just pretty much promised you're not going to be the one killing me," he grinned. "And I won't tell Tseng you theoretically threatened his sanity - it'll stop him going insane."

He gave a bigger grin and started grabbing various ingredients from the fridge. "Hey, if you have trouble eating it all I can sit on the floor with my head on your thigh so you can feed me the scraps," he teased lightly. "I can always go for seconds, and I might be a poor substitute but hey, you take what you can get."
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:12 am

Rufus shook his head. "I'll throw the ball but I will not chase him round. It was enough when he took off with my jacket." He let out a breath.
At the comment of Reno saying he was going to use that against him he nodded.
"Fair enough if I did threaten you like that given our current circumstances I would not be of sound mind myself." He looked to Reno. "Tseng's mood swings have kept you all in line thus far." He wasn't going to stop a good thing really.

When Reno made the comment of sitting on the floor head in lap pretending to be Dark Nation his brow shot up. "I'd rather you sat at the table Reno." He heard a tune and motioned. "And I believe your phone is going off." He was hoping it was Sephiroth or Zack responding on their return or some kind of update.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:13 am

((time skip to next morning because we can only be silenced for so long))

The morning sun came bright, it shone down through the curtains and despite actually having rest the instinct was to roll back over and pull the pillow up to block the light. Sephiroth shifted slightly then stopped when he felt the other figure in the bed and it all came back very quickly. Eyes shut again in order to force the light out though sleep would not be an option now.

More awake the memories were quickly there in the forefront of his mind as he allowed his head to drop back to the pillows. There was no intention to move, not at the moment, and not with Zack so close. A breath was drawn in as the light continued to stream in. Sephiroth blindly reached down in search of his clothing before eyes flickered towards the floor.

Out of reach...
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:29 am

Zack was stirred by the movement and he wasn't really a light sleeper but he hadn't shared a bed in forever.
He was half draped over the warm body and the movement of it wanting to retreat did not bode well.
Zack curled in closer as the movement threatened to vacate and his arm moved all the way over.
He pulled it close as his mind was still processing on why there was a pain shooting through his body and why he was sharing a bed.
When he nuzzled into the long hair, he knew he was remembering something.
"Wait... what?" He mumbled slightly confused and half dazed.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:46 am

Whatever hope to get up had quickly disintegrated as Zack moved closer and the arm wrapped around him. Sephiroth's body stilled as the other's body pressed close. Eyes closed again and he forced himself just to relish the warmth rather than the usual instantaneous movement he had long been so accustomed to.

That was quickly disturbed be Zack's voice on top of him. Sephiroth shifted again, this time towards him to take some of the tightness off from the arm wrapped around him. With each moment that he woke more his body relaxed more to the others' presence there.

But mostly it was probably because in the morning he just didn't want to think until he had a pot of some extremely strong coffee. And fighting this would require waking up fully and that was not something he was looking forward. Rather than push it eyes shut again.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:59 am

It took Zack a moment to click and he felt the warmth return.
His body seemed to ease up. His eyes opened slightly as he yawned.
Zack was greeted with the sight of Sephiroth lying so close to him.
He knew if Seph's fangurls knew he'd be dead. More than dead...

Yet Zack didn't relinquish his hold, even though his mind played the events of the night before in slow mo.
Everything, it was all being replayed and he felt his face heat up for a moment.
Zack wanted to move, but he was terrified if he did he would be shunted away and denied.
After the way Seph was with him last night he hoped he wasn't going to be. But they still had to move... despite everything.
Plus the fact of the matter was Either a/ they got up first or b/ Denzel got up and then came in to get them up and discovered them like this.

The last thought made him bolt up right as he sat up. Cloud would kill him if Denzel kept in contact and asked him about this. Especially if he walked in on it and given Cloud and Seph's terms were on thin ice, holding together, but only just barely and for the sake of it.
"Do not want!" He almost shouted and let out a breath.

It was almost crazy that he was more afraid of Cloud now than he had ever been with Seph even with the crazy Jenova stage in Nibelhiem.
"I'm not panicking and I'm over reacting and, and and... head needs to stop that."
His panicking thoughts were not subsiding though.

The only reason Denzel would come in is if he though they were awake and if Zack kept going on like this then Denzel would come in. He slapped his forehead to make it stop, he did not need to cause himself a headsore first thing in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:49 pm

If Zack had no intention of moving as it seemed he could be Sephiroth had ever intention of remaining there and perhaps forcing himself into more sleep. It would be very easy for sleep to drag him back again if the sun would quit shining. He never had been a late sleeper however with the accumulation of everything since his return it was quite tempting. He was quite content with forcing his body to rest until the arm finally released him with a shift of the bed along with the single line.

Green eyes opened with a half glare in Zack's direction. He wasn't even going to ask, not until he was fully awake. And until then there certainly wasn't concern of the Strife boy and what he may or may not see. Sephiroth shifted and the covers were pulled back up until Zack continued to ramble.

So much for continued sleep. Now that he was awake the mind shifted back to Zack's first outburst before he sat up. Without anything to base it on there was only one thing he possibly could not want and the thought caused a foreign feeling until Sephiroth forced himself up. Long legs slid out from under the covers and hit the ground before he lifted himself up and retrieved his own pants.

"Zack, calm down."

Sephiroth's own mind was quickly catching up, the silent memories of the lifestream, Kadaj leaving, and then that. For the moment he was silent as he picked up the bandages and first aid kit and silently moved to the other bed. He didn't look up again, didn't look at Zack even as he pulled the first of the bandages off.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:08 pm

Zack let out a breath as Sephiroth spoke and he moved from the bed.
His calm down methods were normally a hundred squats or to play that random bubble game Kunsel put on his phone for him.
Since he hadn't eaten he grabbed his phone and his pants, he turned the phone on tossing it on the bed as he began to get dressed.

"I'll be fine as soon as I can either get some exercise or play that damn addictive game."
Zack swore Kunsel put it on there so Zack would have his phone on and he could track him. He wasn't sure but he wouldn't put it past Kunsel.

Zack expected the first beep mostly to be from Kunsel giving him hell, because he knew Kunsel knew what had happened. Of course he would it was Kunsel.
Then came the second beep and he raised a brow.
"What the-?"
The third beep finished as he did up his pants.

Zack snatched his phone and he flipped it open to the text messages. His eyes went flat at the first message. Reno was asking if Sephiroth was dead.
The second one stating the obvious of the previous night between him and Seph then asking if one could get laid in the lifestream.
Zack let out an audible groan.

The last made him turn his phone off and he looked at Seph, knowing how Seph preferred his private life to be just that. It was better Seph didn't see it before his morning coffee... he would be less likely to break the phone or Reno's neck when they got back to Healin.
"So fyi don't turn on your phone until after coffee. Are we cool?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 2:22 pm

As you consult your brother, I will consult my own party. Nero 'spoke' politely before turning towards Rosso. "She's awake." He looked at Aerith and offered a small smile. "My name is Nero the Sable, and this is Rosso the Crimson. Cetra, tell me, do you feel the Negative Lifestream in your veins? Do you feel the desire to destroy and overtake the Lifestream that once birthed you?" He leaned over and chuckled.

"Tell me dear, dear, Cetra. Are you still the person you once were, or something far more monstrous now?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:33 pm

Sephiroth gave a silent nod as the first bandage was pulled off and thrown away. Fingers moved over the wound on his abdomen and then stopped. There was a bump of a scar and the stitches that remained in the skin but not near the ugly injuries of the previous day before. Nothing was said, the only conclusion was that it was the work of the lifestream. He needed to calm his mind and dismiss any thoughts that seemed to consume it. Hands worked to undo the other bandages.

Eyes blinked as soon as Zack said that and a glance was shot towards his phone on the floor. No, it was better not to. "How bad is it?"

Sephiroth's attention focused on the other man and the feeling hadn't left , coupled by the pure instinctual feeling that this news was not one he wanted to hear. By the suggestion to have coffee first he could already telll that he didn't want to hear this.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:46 am

Sleep had been off and on and Denzel wasn't really sure which was which. He wasn't even quite sure he was awake now. The ghosts seemed to stay there talking to him, telling him what a failure he was. Periodically his mother would admonish him for not smiling or he would hear other voices. At one point he saw Cloud, the man unmoving and bleeding. That was among the worst and the pain clenched at his chest.

Sleep, wake, reality, fantasy, he didn't know the difference any longer.

He drew in worn breaths and his forehead rested against the cool porclein of the toilet. That coolness was the only comfort he had with a body that felt as if it was on fire. Any attempt to stand up failed with his head spinning again and after a few hours he just gave up. Denzel's head tilted back and eyes lingered on the pink ribbon tied tightly around his bare arm.

He would make it through this, get strong enough. He had promised Cloud he wouldn't die. Though dying sounded like a much better option at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:03 am

Aerith's head tilted slightly as if by moving her head to the side would help her understand the strange man. "Nero the Sable." Aerith said almost perfectly echoing the man, almost as if she was tasting the name, hoping upon hope that it would bring back something she could remember.

Unfortunately it didn't.

When Nero had introduce the woman as Rosso the Crimson, Aerith could feel an instant dislike towards the other woman, as if she had felt this woman before. Narrowing her eyes at the other woman, Aerith nodded her head in respect as she knew it was the polite, but to her, not right thing to do.

"A desire to destroy?" Aerith repeated slowly. Her mind seemed to jump place to place and move sluggishly. However she knew that she didn't wish to destroy anything that couldn't defend itself. But she could feel in her veins, no her soul something that could only be describe as Hunger.

Her eyes wandered to Rosso, almost admiring the deep red that clothed the woman and then snapped back to Nero, staring him straight in the eyes.

"My Name is Aerith Gainsborough, not Cetra. I don't remember the person I once was, but I'll never be a monster." Aerith cried out, turning away from the two people who possibly could be the closest thing to be called her friends.

Aerith felt an energy form in her hand, she brought it closer to her chest almost as if she was nurturing the Negative Lifestream into existence. This was...this felt so familiar, it was like she had done this a hundred, no a thousand times.

"What is this?" Aerith asked as she turned holding out her hand to Nero, allowing the energy flow from her hand as if it was rain.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:19 am

"It's Reno, text spamming us, just promise me you won't read till after your coffee?"
Zack pulled on his shirt and grabbed some of the bags and the on loan sword from Cloud.
"I'm going to throw these in the car and get Denzel. Go get your coffee and do-NOT turn on your phone." Zack pointed at Seph as he walked out the door. "Promise me you won't."

Zack headed down the steps and out the front door, he opened the boot of the vehicle and began putting the bags into the trunk.
If what Reno sent in text to him was like it was he hated to think what Seph got.
Zack let out a breath, he closed the trunk and headed back inside.
Zack knocked on Denzel's door. "Denz. We're packing up to go back to Healin now."

He was not looking forward to dealing with Reno and Rufus when they got back.
Zack lent against the wall. 'Is freedom to much to ask?'
He wanted to explore this thing with Seph a little bit more but not under the confines of ShinRa.
But at the same time he wanted to know Kunsel had found something, anything on Aerith.
He wanted Cloud to have slipped under the radar with Genesis and Angeal.
Alot of things seemed to cross his mind none if any of them he had any power over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX
Page 32 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next