A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:26 am

Rufus... of course the man would want to check up. He would look through the texts later when he wasn't focused on driving. The coffee had been finished sometime during the conversation and Sephiroth turned his attention back to the other man.

"We'll come up with a solution," and hopefully it was one that shut the red head up. The last thing either of them needed was Reno poking into their personal life even further.

Sephiroth turned his attention to the road and for the moment silence lingered.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:46 am

Zack let the silence linger as he glanced back at Denzel, Dark Nation lying with the teenager.
There were so many things going on in his head. He didn't like it. Silence reminded him of that.
All his moments of failure. Loosing Aerith to who knows what.
Loosing himself to Jenova's taint.
Getting the WRO infected with Jenova.

The fact of the matter was it was his fault that happened. She hopped a ride and he infected others. Rufus had seen fit to hand the cure out as a way to lure Sephiroth and Genesis in.
"If something happened to Rufus do you think Reeve would let us be?" He didn't know where the question came from. But it was a general question. "I'd like a job like Cloud's called on when needed, then left in peace when not. That would be nice."

But the truth of the matter was, Zack really had no clue what he'd do with the extra time. Cloud took the job he had been thinking of, now even though it was his idea if he got freedom to do so would feel like copying.
There was also the fact the only thing that would make Rufus let them go would be his demise.
As tempting as it was, Tseng, Reno the others would probably be pissed off, if their payroll was iced.

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:12 pm

Sephiroth's gaze flickered to Zack for a moment. "I have no doubt that Reeve would allow you to be free however my end will not be so fortunate. No, he was too dangerous. If he hadn't proved his worth no doubt they would have searched for some way to be rid of him.

True escape had never been an option. He was created, born into ShinRa, for ShinRa. Reflexively his grip tightened on the steering wheel. His own father, the master of the experiments that created him. He wasn't like Angeal or Genesis, they had families. He had been born for this one purpose, to be his father's experiment, his greatest success. And in time his downfall.

There was only one that deserved the revenge he wanted to take and he had allowed him to survive all these years.

"Even if I was ever to be released I could not live a normal life. The people will never forgive me."

The planet yes, she forgave him, gave him the power he lost, made him her warrior, but the people would not be the same. He could save them a thousand times over but he would never earn redemption in the eyes of the citizens.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:40 am

Zack looked at Sephiroth as he spoke about not ever being able to be free.
He reached across and his hand touched Seph's lightly.
"I know what you did and I forgave you. I'm sure Reeve would be the same... maybe a little bit of resentment but wouldn't you rather work for him than Rufus? I know I would."

Zack personally didn't care what the people thought of Seph, there would still be some of his fanclub out there defending him to the end. He knew that. Hell half of them probably even knew why Seph lost it. It wouldn't surprise Zack in the least.
Those women knew things...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:54 am

((Sorry for the wait, everyone. Here are my posts. All in one, because, well, work was exhausting today and I hate this keyboard and about a hundred other reasons))

~~~ Nero ~~~

Nero smirked at the Cetra, ignoring Rosso's hate. Rosso, my dear... ah, she will have to learn to live with it eventually. At least she isn't retaliated... His eyes looked to Aerith and he smiled. "Allow me to explain, Aerith, if I may call you that," he chuckled. "The Lifestream is what makes the planet go around; however, we are not a part of the Lifestream. We are part of its opposite: the Negative Lifestream. When we destroy or kill those of the Lifestream, they do not die."

He smiled, "But they become like us, a part of the Negative Lifestream. This world is fowl and corrupt... so many people die of illness, poverty, while the rich bastards sit on their thrones of money and conduct science experiments. Rosso and I are both exactly that: we are science experiments." He frowned, "They toyed with our lives before we were even born... and so, it is time we eradicate all life from this world, and funnel it into the Negative Stream."

He offered his hand, "Now do you understand? That we want what is best for this planet by eliminating those horrid and treacherous people. Will you, my dear, join us?"

~~~ Vincent ~~~

Vincent whacked Rod on the back of the head and watched the redhead fall over to the ground. He pulled out his PHS and frowned. "When did I mention a thong?" He looked at his sent texts and... "Oh." He sighed and wished he hadn't knocked out the loudmouth so that he could send a text for him. Sighing again, Vincent replied to Cid very carefully.

Transportation would v much appreciate
but not for a lil because I have to find
Elena frot I apologise for my lack of skills
in this arena

He sighed and began looking around for the blonde woman.

~~~ Cloud ~~~

"We'll head to the Chocobo Farm, then." Cloud nodded to them all. "I managed to breed some Gold Chocobo. They should be able to get us to Mideel, but..." He sighed once and crossed his arms. "I've let them go since Meteorfall... The handlers say they do tend to visit every so often to see the other chocobos, but I can't guarantee they'll be there. Even if they're there, only two chocobos and four of us. We'll manage, but it won't be a comfortable ride, at all."

"I'm not fit to help anyone. Not my family, not my friends, nobody."
--Cloud Strife
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:05 am

The hand touched his own as Sephiroth's gaze flickered back towards the other. Zack's hand rested on his, the touch comfortable. For that moment it felt almost normal. So many things had quickly become normal, things he could not afford himself to think about now.

He couldn't allow for this distraction.

"At the very least Reeve would be easier on us both," it could be the only thing other than death that would save them from this.

But to say Zack forgave him was one thing, for the rest of the planet... No, they had never known him to make that judgement. Zack had, he had been there to see his downfall.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:23 pm

"So it's a plan then, we ice Rufus and offer our services to Reeve." Zack joked with a smile.
He gave Sephiroth's hand a comforting squeeze. Zack understood the need to be light-hearted.
Especially now, Seph probably needed that comfort in routines of old.
"I hear the WRO has a pretty good health plan." He added with a light quip.

Truth be told he would have rather just found a place out in the middle of nowhere, where he could just hide away with Seph for the rest of their lives. How ever long they had left.
He doubted Rufus would let them though. Zack understood the need for the SOLDIER revival.
But it was a lost cause really. Himself, Seph, Genesis, Angeal and Kunsel were the only former SOLDIER's he knew from the old days that were left.

The new SOLDIER batch would be forcibly rushed. Zack didn't like that.
He knew for starters Seph training them was Rufus plan to install the fear of God into the kids.
Make them feel like they were close to death to get the results. He hated Rufus for using Seph like that.
Then there was Denzel's training, that to would definitely be forced and that wasn't good.
Forced and rushed training made sloppy soldiers.

"When this is over or we run away I want us to get a place together. You and me away from it all."
If they ever did though that would be another matter. If he himself survived Jenova's taint.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:25 am

It was a joke but the idea was tempting. Even killing Rufus and disappearing from this place was tempting, though not likely. The added grip on the hand made it even more so. Zack had bben allowed int on another level beyond what he had even allowed Angeal and Genesis in.

There was no denial though that it would not be so easy. He had been placed in charge of SOLDIER. He was its new director, one that actually had been there. he knew what every one of them faced every day. Especially now that they were facing a war, one they could not afford to lose. They needed to defeat her, he needed to. But they were amateurs and to make a SOLDIER took mako and training. Years of training and they didn't have years.

They would be outmatched with so few that were even able to truly fight. The green eyes suddenly flickered as the suggestion froze his mind for a passing moment before his attention returned to the road. He had never lived with anyone, had never had a reason to.

"Zack, did you just ask me to move in with you?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:41 am

Aerith thought about is silently, these people from the Negative Lifestream were not evil nor were their hate unjust. It was justice, Aerith knew deep in her heart that she did not wish anyone pain but how could she sit back and allow things like this to even happen?

She couldn't. She wouldn't.

It was up to her and her comrades to assist the Lifestream, the Negative Lifestream which in fact just the opposite of the Positive Lifestream if the Lifestream could be called that.

"After we eradicate all life from this world, and funnel it into the Negative Stream, what happens then? Will not the cruel, horrid and treacherous people corrupt the Negative Lifestream as they have done to the Lifestream?" Aerith asked.

Looking at Rosso, Aerith could only wonder how she was a science experiment, because she didn't look like one at all. And how was she, a Cetra, a maiden of the Lifestream could become a maiden for the negative lifestream, was it truly wrong? or was it poetic justice?

Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:06 pm

Zack looked at Seph and he found himself blushing at the question.
"I um... yes?" He let out a nervous laugh before rubbing behind his neck.
"Well I think it would be awesome just you and me in all honesty."
Though he didn't want to mention that technically they were going to be living together at Healin.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:00 am

"Let's try to survive this first," Sephiroth said though the answer would have been yes. After this there would be nothing he wanted more than to escape from ShinRa but the problem remained that he had no life outside of ShinRa. Other than the time within the northern crater it had always been ShinRa. He did not know how to be something else.

He was alive again, but did he have a future beyond this? Would he even know how to live?

The thoughts were pushed aside in an instant as his attention focused once again ahead of him. Right now planning for the future seemed useless when they did not know if they would even survive this. The lifestream had come to him to fight, he had to battle for this planet.

Even as hopeless as it felt at the moment.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:34 am

"Dear Aerith," he said with a small smile. "Do you know who are the ones who are least likely to hurt one another? Those who have been hurting and in pain themselves. After going through the pain we give them, these people will be unable to stare at their brothers, stare at their sisters, and do the same. Pain is a form of knowledge, dear Aerith."

He gave a coy smile. "By wounding them, we teach them what pain and hurt are. And when they know what those two are, they would never wish to hurt another living being."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:03 am

Never taking her deep green eyes from the red-eyed man, Aerith processed this logic, so to stop pain is to inflict the pain on the unjust. It had seemed it was the balance of life; the give and the take, it seemed too simple, but then could that be the answer? Something so simple, that wise-men looked over it all these years?

Teaching

"So we are teaching the corrupt the only way they'll understand?" Aerith spoke quietly.

Looking over to Rosso, Aerith took a deep breath and release it, in a half sigh, as she struggled with these thoughts. What happened to peace? kindness? It seemed that the lifestream had tried that and in response to it, it created it's opposite to protect itself.

"I understand. I'll help you. It is the only way, Right?" Aerith half asked.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:26 am

"Survive." Zack nodded his head.
He hadn't done too well in the survival game last time. He hated remembering it, yet it lingered.
That one memory everyone had that they regretted. His was that one, telling Cloud to be his living legacy.
It had been a selfish act, so that Cloud was proof of his very existence.

Zack felt guilt for that one thing to this very day.
He was reminded of it now and again and that memory was as painful as the bullets had been.
If he could have gone back he would have told Cloud something different.
He would have told Cloud to find Aerith and tell her that he was sorry he didn't make it.
Eat more cake, have a family, do some farming something, anything but that.

This time the thought of making it alone, seemed difficult and long. He wouldn't make it alone.
He knew this now. Specially if Seph pulled a stunt like in Wutai again.
Zack looked at Sephiroth.
"Only if you promise me you'll fight to survive with me not to protect me. I'd hate to be left alone. I wouldn't last with her in my head. Not as long as you did."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:55 am

Sephiroth couldn't resist the urge as soon as Zack said that. The back was checked for a moment to see the teen was sound asleep. The vehicle was braked and Sephiroth's head dropped as he reached out and caught the back of his head.

His head was cupped and he pulled Zack closer as lips pressed against the others'. It was rare enough that he made the first move, however at this moment he couldn't resist.

He would survive, he had to. He couldn't leave Zack to live alone, neither could he be alone. It would be their downfall, they needed to die together or live together.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:09 am

When Sephiroth looked to the backseat he raised a brow.
Denzel was asleep what was he checking for?
When the car broke suddenly his hands shot out and caught himself on the dash.
He was expecting Seph to yell at him suddenly.
The last time someone had braked that hard in a car was Angeal and Zack had been yelled at after.

Zack was about to ask Seph what was wrong. But the words didn't even leave his mouth.
He was pulled close to Seph and the lips met his own. It totally surprised him.
Zack hadn't expected that. He had expected Seph to be back to being stoic serious Seph.
He couldn't help but kiss him back though. Seph had kissed him first this time.
Zack wasn't going to complain at all.

He guessed that was the answer to his question though.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:38 am

The lips pressed back against his own and Sephiroth remained and held Zack close until he was forced to break the kiss for a breath. Slowly he exhaled as Sephiroth's head dropped. "I promise, we will survive together or die together."

Things had changed so completely with his return and now this. He had been willing to sacrifice himself for Zack, but now came the realization that that would break him even more. Everything changed so quickly and it left him confused and disoriented.

Live or die, it would be done together. He had allowed himself to fall into this, deeper than ever before. After years he had allowed himself to trust again. He had allowed himself to be vulnerable, even more so than with Genesis and Angeal. They were connected now, Zack had pulled him in deeper than he had ever been with any person before.

The fingers slowly moved from Zack's hair and the hand dropped between them as eyes locked on the blue ones.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:54 am

Zack smiled at the words. "Thanks Seph." It was what he needed to hear at that moment.
He didn't want to fight this alone, Seph knew more about how Jenova worked.
Anything she said to him he could relay and hopefully get through it with Seph's help.
"So are we getting Rufus to remove the camera's from the room tonight?"
It was a joking question. But he could hope Sephiroth would convince Rufus to do so.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:07 am

Sephiroth's attention flickered towards Zack as the vehicle was started up again. "He will if he wants to survive," if Rufus wanted to meet with him that was one demand he would make. If he wanted his assistance in SOLDIER he would give them their privacy.

As tight as the chain was it was not going to interfere with this relationship or they would break it. That was a threat that would hang in the air if he continued to tighten it until it choked.

"All of them, even those that he didn't place in there himself."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:12 am

Zack raised a brow at the last line. "We should check for Kunsel's cameras as well."
He shook his head. "He's my friend and all but I wouldn't put it past him."
Last thing he wanted was Kunsel making money of his and Seph's bedroom exploits.
Or even worst selling them to the fanclubs girls.
Last thing he needed was a video of him and Seph to end up in their hands.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:43 am

"Yes," Sephiroth's attention turned back towards the road as he tried to focus on something, anything, but what had happened the previous night and were now discussing ways to make sure it happened again.

Even now they were making plans, and he tried to focus beyond the plans. The first step was to get to Healin and convince Rufus of the need for some privacy. His task for the future was to stay alive, keep Zack alive, and train the new SOLDIERs to be worthwhile.

Everything had changed so suddenly. "I do not trust any to be watching what happens."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:32 am

"Yeah I love Kunsel as a brother, he was the only one that stuck it out with me till the end. Well minus Cloud."
He let out a breath. Part of him had wished Seph had been there as well. He had wanted to leave ShinRa too.
"But his information gathering techniques are definitely questionable."

Zack looked to Seph and he smiled. "We'll trust each other and Angeal though. I can trust Cloud and I don't mind if you don't or would rather scowl at him, and you can trust Kadaj I suppose if you want, being he's like Weiss-stream version 2.0."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:50 am

Sephiroth's attention flickered forward. He hadn't been there in the end, he had lost his mind so desperate for some sort of love. Angeal dead, Genesis only wanted his cells, created for the company. Slowly his attention flickered back for a moment.

"Zack, Kadaj isn't a danger to anyone, not as he is. He's an empty shell. I doubt he would be able to turn on us."

And I created him...

He tried to focus ahead once more. As much as he wanted to trust Cloud for Zack's sake he couldn't. He knew that he didn't deserve to be forgiven by any and wouldn't be by most for a while. Whatever had happened earlier, it seemed that at leas they could agree on keeping Kadaj away from ShinRa.

But that didn't mean he would believe Cloud wouldn't put a knife in his back if he let his guard down.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:12 am

"Well yeah I know he won't turn on us. It's just I don't know him well enough yet. I like this new Kadaj, he's not as much as a cocky spoiled brat asshole as the one I met."
He still remembered Kadaj getting pissy and having a tantrum because Jenova showed him love apparently more than Kadaj felt was necessary. Zack could remember that moment it was like a spoiled child wanting attention.

Zack's hand reached over to brush the hair from Seph's face.
"I guess time has taught me to just be a bit more cautious this time round in trust. But if you trust him. I'm sure I will to, soon enough."
He knew Kadaj had to be kept away from ShinRa and Hojo more so when that man learned of Kadaj's mind wipe, Kadaj would be in trouble especially if Hojo went looking for a new test subject.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:14 am

Fingers pushed some of the long hair out of the way, the touches were brief as the strand was brushed back behind one ear. His attention was forced forward once again, away from the distraction that Zack seemed to provide.

"Kadaj shouldn't be around, not for a very long time, with our connections we should be able to discover if they are near discovering them."

The real reason he had to return to the hell of that prison.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 34 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next