FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX

Go down 
+18
Loz
Yazoo
Tseng
NPC
Vincent
Kunsel
Genesis
Cissnei
Dark Nation
Rufus
Angeal
Cloud
Denzel
Kadaj
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
Rosso
Zack
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:47 am

((lazy Seph is being lazy again))

Hojo... once again he was mentioned, however the thoughts were quickly pushed from his mind in an instant. Sephiroth's gaze settled on Zack for a moment as the apology was given. Hojo was just a thing from the past, the head of the science department. Nothing was said in response to the apology. The focus was on the child in the back who made small sounds of pain.

No reply from Angeal, however one was not expected.

Denzel groaned quietly as the pain continued to wrack his body. The hand rested on the wet nose that nuzzled against his palm and eyes squinted into the light before he quickly clenched them shut again. Too bright... the light hurt his eyes and instead he focused on the feeling of the cool nose against his hand, the breath, the smell of Dark Nation nearby him.

He shuddered slightly as he reached for Dark Nation's head and clung lightly to him.

Denzel moved over slightly and buried his face into the fur as he desperately tried to focus past the pain.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:00 am

Kadaj went very still as he slightly roused, his hand darting up to grab onto the wrist of the hand touched him. He rolled over, green eyes almost glowing as he glared up at the man before he recognised the face as the man in the bar. He slowly let go of the wrist and pulled the covers closer over his lap as he sat up.

"Sorry," he murmured softly, his gaze diverting to the floor. "I guess I don't like being touched when I'm asleep, huh?"

Fingers slowly worked through his hair with a heavy sigh. "Is something wrong?"

Back to top Go down
Dark Nation
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Dark Nation

Title : Kitty!Cloud's Lord

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:05 am

Dark Nation pressed into the touch, shifting and getting closer to him. His nose gently nuzzled against his neck and shoulder as Denzel's arms clung to him, his eyes searching the car seats to see where he could fit.

His feline flexibility met his canine need to protect and reluctantly he drew his head away so that he could move. It took a slight push but he managed to get onto the very edge of the seats, his body curling around Denzel and his head gently pushing beneath the boy's head as his body slid beneath it to give him a pillow, his head returning to his shoulder.

He would keep him safe, and warm, and let him know that he wasn't alone.

Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:22 am

Cloud made sure Fenrir was good on fuel then headed back inside. With Angeal out of the main room, he figured things were going well since there was no screaming. He went behind the counter and clicked the cash register. He pulled enough money out to pay the fair and a bit more. Kadaj didn't have any money, he assumed, and he didn't want the remnant to have to work for money, either. He pulled a bit more for Angeal, just in case and closed the cash register.

He counted the gil and wrote a little note for Tifa, saying that he borrowed a noticeable amount of money and that he'll try to pay the bills later. He tucked the note in the register and locked it.

Cloud pulled out his phone and flipped the cover.

We still haven't left yet, but it wont take me long
to get there. I'm going on Fenrir, so I'll be ahead
of them, but Kadaj and Angeal are taking a cab.
We'll see you there. Tell Denzel I miss him,
kay?
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:33 am

Zack wasn't sure is Seph just dismissed him or was just ignoring the Hojo remark.
So he kept his trap shut as he drove. But it was really hard. He needed to say something.
Without putting his foot in it. That alone was the issue. He was slightly nervous.
Genesis didn't know about the change in relationship status.

Zack was glad to hear his phone go off to break the awkward silence.
He flipped out his phone and found himself looking at the message.
It was as if a that moment he could hear Denzel groan in pain.
He gripped the wheel and let out a deep breath.

Cloud would be pissed when he saw Denzel like this.
But there wasn't anything he could do.
At least Cloud didn't call to talk to Denzel.
He wouldn't be able to explain that.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:19 am

Denzel managed to roll slightly as Dark Nation curled around him. He managed a few shallow breaths but refused to open his eyes. He heard the breath from Zack, it sounded too loud. Everything was too loud, every breath and slight movement. But it wasn't as uneven and muddled as it had been. It was quiet, maybe too quiet, no one was talking, but a part of him was thankful for that.

The warm body of Dark Nation was clung to as he shuddred slightly.

There was just the beep of the phone and nothing said. Slowly Denzel tried to force his eyes open again against the bright light.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:34 am

Zack could hear Denzel's deep breaths and he hoped the kid could hear him.
"Hey kiddo hang on back there okay. We're going to see Cloud." He stated.
He bit his lower lip. "Cloud says he misses you. I guess that means he's gotten over it."
Zack wanted to slam his head against the steering wheel.
Everything was so silent.

It really only felt like it was just him driving. Seph was silent.
Zack wasn't sure if Genesis had fallen asleep or not.
"Cloud said they hadn't left yet. But he's taking Fenrir."
He didn't know who he was telling it to. Somebody.
Anyone still conscious perhaps.

"Seph, you and me. I know it's going to come out of my mouth the minute I see Angeal."
He let out a breath. "So I'm apologizing in advance for when I stick my foot in it."
Zack swallowed lightly. "I just... it's Angeal, he would know there's an us before I said a thing."
Angeal was just that good. He always had been.
He just had to make sure Cloud was not near Cloud's reaction was the one he feared more than Angeal's.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:45 pm

Sephiroth turned to look towards Zack. He knew the secret would be out within the be no secrets, and Angeal would know. Even if Zack was able to say nothing Angeal knew them. There would be no secrets, they both knew it. Arms crossed as Sephiroth sighed. "I know, there will be no keep this from Angeal."

He leaned back against the seat, the sounds mostly silent. The only one the concerned him was Jenova. If she realized then it would all end, she would use Zack against him, just as Nero recently had. It would just be one more talk he would be receiving from Angeal. Perhaps his old friend would just have to keep a list on what he had to lecture him about.

"It would be foolish to even attempt. Perhaps he will listen to you better on the necessity of keeping this quiet."

They had too many enemies, enemies that could use this against him. There would be no lying to all of them, nor was there a desire to. He had done things and they could not pretend it did not exist. He had been willing to die for Zack. Nothing could change that.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:00 pm

Zack's voice seemed loud, booming, but the words were easily made sense of. He groaned as he tried to force his eyes open again. This time was a much greater success than the first and they managed to reamin open as he listened to the words and tried to track.

Cloud? They were seeing Cloud? He missed him? No... that didn't make any sense, Cloud hated him. He could still remember the words between them. Cloud hated him, said he was going to be his enemy. If he had been his enemy then what was he now? He was SOLDIER now... It made no sense.

"Cloud?" His voice was quiet but it seemed unbearably loud to his ears. "He'll be there?"

He wanted to see him?
Back to top Go down
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:53 am

"No," he mused, "I don't suppose you do," he commented softly, shaking his head to himself, "We are taking a trip to Kalm," he told him, "The taxi will be here soon, you can sleep in that for a while if you're still tired," he smiled to him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:48 am

Genesis heard each breath coming slowly from Denzel’s shallow breaths; he hoped the boy would be alright. “You’ll be okay, Denzel. We know what we’re doing here.” He declared. He looked back at the others. “We’ll get to Cloud, and then everything will be fine again.” Genesis didn’t know what to do he just wanted to see Angeal again. It was all so messed up.

It was completely silent for quite some time. Everyone was silent. Genesis had still been awake but deep in thought. “Angeal’s with Cloud. Isn’t he?” He didn’t know which of his companions he was asking this too. Just as long as someone told him. He just needed to know about Angeal.

“I wouldn’t worry too much about how Angeal would react. He’ll have a lot of his own news to reveal to you.” He took a deep breath. “So just don’t worry too much about it.” Genesis looked over at Sephiroth. “Angeal, he cares enough, he’ll be fine with it.”

Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:28 am

Zack looked back at Genesis.
He was glad that Genesis was also comforting Denzel along with Dark Nation.
"Yeah but we're right back where we started really."
The way he looked at it they kinda were.

"Shinra they just got us really."
There was only upside Rufus wouldn't send troops out to gun him down this time.
If he focused enough he could still feel Jenova just there in the back of his head.
He couldn't see where she was hiding, but her presence was there.

Dormant. Recovering. Sleeping.

Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:49 am

Kadaj gave a flicker of a smile and shook his head. "No, I probably won't sleep."

He stretched slightly and then threw the duvet back, slipping out of the bed and stretching again. "So why are we headed to Kalm? I thought Cloud wanted to settle here for a while from what he was saying..? Did I misunderstand?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:16 am

"He is," Sephiroth stared ahead as he answered Genesis' question. There was little reason as to face any of them at this instant if not for Kadaj. He came to see Kadaj, to learn how Cloud had gotten his hands on the boy and aid him in what way he could, even if it meant sending him away from a fate he could not escape himself. Kadaj needed to be safe, facing Angeal was just a side factor of that.

"We have stretched our chains, however Rufus will not let us snap them."

There would be no escape, and that was something he had accepted. Years later it seemed that deaths and attempted destruction of the planet, still they had gone nowhere. They were in the exact same place they had left. Trapped.

And even with Genesis' assurance that Angeal would be fine... though there was a brief wonder at the lack of response to the truth. Certainly Genesis could not have missed what they were speaking about. Relationships were never for him, not before, but now... Now he had been ready to sacrifice his life to save Zack's.
Back to top Go down
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:41 am

"Cloud has arranged to meet some...friends," Angeal explained to Kadaj as he perched on the bed beside him, although 'friends' was a very loose term now, he thought, "I doubt that it would be for long, from what Cloud has told me, Sephiroth may be able to help you," he told him.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:56 am

Kadaj went to where he had tidied his clothes away somewhat and picked out what he was wearing and the beanie he'd slipped into the pile when Cloud wasn't looking because he felt guilty about adding more to pile. It was silly, childish, but he hadn't been called out on it.

He said nothing as he turned his back to Angeal and began to dress, putting on a clean shirt and jeans, shrugging on the cardigan and going to the mirror, brushing through his hair before putting on the beanie and looking at Angeal's reflection.

"I'll come because I have nowhere else to go, and I can't stay here on my own," he said softly, adjusting his hair and straightening out his clothing. "But I don't want to go near that man. If what Cloud told me was right then he's nothing but trouble for me."

He grabbed the ankle boots and yanked them on. "Will I need an overnight bag?"
Back to top Go down
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:08 am

"You should pack a bag," Angeal nodded as he looked at the youth through the mirror, "It is always better to be prepared than not," he stated, ignoring any mention of his former friend, it was not easy trying to wrap his head around everything that had gone on in his...absence, although a lot of it was probably down to his leaving in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:55 am

Green eyes peered through a veil of silver hair as he tried to assess what it was that Angeal wasn't saying, but eventually just gave a shrug and looked around.

"I figure there's a bag around here somewhere," Kadaj said casually, silently planning to pack everything to take him with. He didn't want to take any chances they never went back, or that he would need to leave.

It felt wrong to think of taking advantage of Cloud's kindness and then running away, but if they were to be meeting with Sephiroth... No, he needed to be prepared. He needed to know he could get away in case the blonde man betrayed him to the man who had tried to destroy the world.

"I'll be down in a few minutes, I'll try not to take too long."
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:08 pm

Cloud knocked once and stepped into the room, looking between the two. "I'm going to go ahead of you two, make sure the coast is clear, so to speak." He split the gil in his hand into two piles, one being larger than the other. "Ferret, take this," he offered the smaller pile to him, "And Angeal, use this to pay for the cab. It should cover the cost and a bit more." He didn't say much more than that, just holding out the two piles.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:24 pm

Sephiroth's words on the chains of Shinra it was the reality.
Zack hated to admit it but it was true. He didn't have the option of freedom anymore.
Between Shinra and between Jenova he was well in truly done for.
He looked at Seph for the moment. Seph had been through this before.
It almost felt hopeless.

Zack didn't say anything on it though. He just kept quiet for the moment.
She wasn't talking, it was just her emotions he could feel.
Alot of anger directed at Sephiroth and betrayal towards Kadaj.
Not that it would matter he wouldn't recognize her now if she were to appear to him.
Perhaps that was the plan?

Zack glanced in the rear vision mirror to glance at Denzel checking on him.
He could feel his grip tighten on the steering wheel.
It was almost like her emotions were affecting him, while he had a moment.
She was deep underground and he hadn't felt anything for a while.
Maybe Nero and the negative lifestream had triggered her?

Back to top Go down
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:26 pm

Angeal took the offered gil with a nod to the blonde, "We will not be long behind you," he assured him before stepping out of the room to give Kadaj some peace to pack what he needed.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:20 pm

Kadaj tentatively took the gil, not wanting to argue, though he felt wrong taking the money. He had done nothing to deserve it, nothing to earn it. With a slight frown he managed to cram it into his pocket, watching the blonde carefully.

"It's going to be okay, right?" He asked quietly as Angeal stepped out. Everything felt wrong and he didn't know why. Maybe he was.. nervous? Was that what the uneasy feeling was? Nerves?

What was he nervous about?
Back to top Go down
Dark Nation
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Dark Nation

Title : Kitty!Cloud's Lord

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:23 pm

Silently Dark Nation's lip curled as his nostrils twitched in Zack's direction. His eyes slowly opened to watch the man carefully, not trusting what he smelt. He already reeked of the stench of that woman, but this... this was stronger, and he didn't like it.

Instinctively he curled closer to Denzel, gently nuzzling his ear before resting his chin on the boy's shoulder again, trying not to breathe too heavily or loudly. The boy needed rest.

The boy needed a lot of protection.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:29 pm

He put his hand on Kadaj's head and softly tussled his hair. "It'll be fine," he muttered, not sounding too convinced. "Just stay close to Angeal or myself and everything will be fine. I'm going on ahead and I'll let you know if we're changing our minds, alright?" He took his hand back and gave a practiced smile. "Don't worry about it, alright. I won't let ShinRa or anyone get a hand on you.

"We're family now."

He nodded once then turned back, stepping out of the room and glanced at Angeal. "Stay close to him."

After that, he ducked out and slipped out of the bar, walking down the steps and getting on Fenrir. Time to get to Kalm. He frowned and rev'd up the engine, speeding in the streets.
Back to top Go down
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:39 pm

Angeal inclined his head, "I will keep him safe," he assured Cloud as he left. It was a strange feeling...anxiousness - almost dread - it was completely foreign to him and yet it was turning his stomach a little at the thought of seeing those he'd betrayed. He shook his head to himself, he was just being foolish. While he waited for Kadaj, he quickly called ahead to book rooms for them, although they wouldn't be that far behind. He then sent a message to Sephiroth.

I have booked rooms for you and Zack, under his name.
Cloud has started out ahead of us, we will be following shortly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX
Page 6 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next