FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX

Go down 
+18
Loz
Yazoo
Tseng
NPC
Vincent
Kunsel
Genesis
Cissnei
Dark Nation
Rufus
Angeal
Cloud
Denzel
Kadaj
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
Rosso
Zack
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:15 am

Sephiroth grabbed the second bag and for the moment left the Buster Sword where it was. He had used the blade to defeat Zack and defend against Jenova, but knowing Angeal that was not something he needed to know. The bag was shifted beside the other as he turned and gaze lingered on the approaching Angeal. It had been years, he was no different than the last time he saw him, during the attack on headquarters.

His attention remained settled on him as he slowly approached as shoulders tensed slightly. "With any luck Nero will stay away from here," Sephiroth didn't turn towards Zack, instead his attention remained.

"Angeal," his old friends stood before him, both of them, the ones that had left him before Nibelheim. They had betrayed him, turned away from him when he had needed them. No, Genesis only wanted his cells to remain. "Have the rooms been sorted?"
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:25 am

The pain wracked his body as soon as his feet hit the ground and eyes locked on Cloud for a moment. He was moving slowly toward them. Cloud hated him... he didn't want him... but he had come here, he wanted to know how he was. Maybe he had forgiven him? Slowly Denzel turned to look at Dark Nation.

"It's okay," he began as he turned back. Everything felt different, so loud, the light so bright, magnified. Hands clenched sligthtly as he hurried closer to Cloud.

"Cloud!" Feet pounded along with his heart and Denzel stopped short of him. He stared up and the mako tinted eyes locked on the other. Fingers flexed as he took a shallow breath. What would happen? He didn't know but his heart wouldn't stop pounding even as the pain wracked him. Slowly his head dropped as the brown hair fell into his eyes and just waited.

He was going to be okay, no matter what. He was alright now, strong enough to survive the mako treatments. He could handle this.
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

Title : Zack's Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:40 am

Well the least they could have done was leave him a note where they were headed, not that he had really needed it. The conclusion he had reached was obvious. It was just common sense that this was where they would go. Dark glasses were moved up as he glanced around. Well he had to go talk to the boss anyways.

Searching for this personification of the lifestream had been a dead end, even for him. That was just too bad.

Kunsel glanced around as he pulled out the PHS and drew up a familiar number with a grin. There hadn't been many messages from the fan club, and certainly nothing he didn't already know.

Hey Zack!
Long time no see, you just don't stay dead huh?
So what's this about you and the General? You
know I know anyways so better fess up!
Well better take care and have fun!
Don't do anything I wouldn't buddy!

With that sent Kunsel snapped the phone shut and headed in in search of Rufus. Well he better report.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:52 am

Zack watched Genesis approach Angel and he stayed back for the moment.
Denzel was already running towards Cloud. He waited for Cloud to glare at him.
Those eyes it would be obvious what had happened.
But he was distracted by his phone going off.
That confused him, Maybe it was Reno.

Zack flipped his phone open and he looked at the message his eyes going wide.
He suddenly dropped to the ground and began checking underneath the car.
Nope there was no hidden Kunsel under there. There was also no listening device.
Zack stood up and scratched his head looking at the message on his phone.
He began looking round quickly to see if he could spot someone who didn't belong.

Given it was Kalm and he didn't know the residents that wasn't much help either.
He didn't really care though. He was half expecting Kunsel to text him sooner or later.
But he didn't know how Kunsel knew about him and Seph.
Obviously someone had to tell him... right?
"You scare me sometimes." He muttered at the phone.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:31 am

Cloud looked at Denzel. Mako eyes meeting mako eyes. The blond stepped closer and wrapped his arms around the boy. He didn't say a word but held him. Why? Why? He knew the pain of mako injections. He had them forcibly by Hojo, but he also inherited Zack's memories of taking them willingly. The burning sensation, the senses going haywire. Why, why did Denzel have to do this? Why did a kid have to have the substance flowing in his veins? It was like poison of ruination to a priceless body of fresh water. He squeezed the boy and whispered in his ear,

"I'm sorry. I don't blame you. I'm... I'm sorry... Adults are supposed to know everything, say the right things, do what's right... but I was scared, and sometimes it feels like I'm alone. I thought I was losing you when I was the one pushing you away. If this is what you want, I don't know how I feel, but I should have been standing by your decision no matter what you choose -- like a real family member would."

He slipped his arms away from the brunet and glared at Zack. While Denzel was suffering, Zack was checking under his car like a fucking lunatic. He growled and walked closer to the raven haired SOLDIER.

"Zack..." He stopped in front of the man. He gave one, deep sigh, before he pulled his arm back and aiming a punch right for Zack's face.
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:47 am

Zack was looking for Kunsel when he heard Cloud say his name and he turned round-
Just in time to get a fist to the cheek and he stumbled back for a moment.
He blinked a bit shocked looking at Cloud.
Zack rubbed his cheek. He felt like he probably deserved that.

"Ow..." He was still rubbing his cheek as he looked at Cloud.
He let out a breath. "Okay I deserved that. I'm sorry."
Zack was sorry. "I couldn't protect him. I couldn't stop Rufus-."
He looked at Denzel. "Giving him the mako treatments."

Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:04 pm

Cloud sighed and unclenched the fist at his side. "Well, now that that's out of the way, I've only got one punch left: for Rufus, of course." He muttered and sighed again. He looked up at Zack, "Sorry."

What else was there to say?

He glanced over to Sephiroth and Kadaj, Angeal then Genesis. Some talks about rooms?

He stepped closer to Denzel and scratched his head, "You can lean on me if you need."
Back to top Go down
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:32 pm

Angeal's attention was instantly drawn to Genesis as the redhead approached him tentatively. He slowly closed the ditance between them, "Gen," he murmured slowly reaching out to him. He looked a lot better than he had last time they had seen each other, although he doubted that was difficult. He was relieved to see him safe and well.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 8:41 pm

Genesis' eyes darted towards Angeal as the raven haired man looked toward him instantly. He reached towards Angeal and brought his hand up to the face of the other, "Ang, you're really here, it's you." He muttered as he stroked his cheek. He looked well even with the stress of returning to life, and with the stress of the upcoming and current battles. He was safe and he was here.
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 8:51 pm

Angeal closed his eyes briefly at the light contact to his cheek, leaning his head toward the gentle caress; he opened his eyes again and looked to Genesis, his arms moving to wrap around him to draw him close, "You are alright?" he asked softly; he looked well enough at least.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:33 pm

Everything seemed to move on as Kadaj stood in shock that Sephiroth had only been there for a matter of moments before he was assuming authority over him, his choices and who he was to spend time with.

"I'm not some toy you can throw at someone else when you're bored of it!" He yelled over everyone else, eyes glowing as he glared at Sephiroth, taking an angry step towards him. "My life isn't for you to control, for you to decide what is or isn't best for me. That's my choice. You don't know me - you haven't even taken the time. You've just... assumed that I'm going to be okay with someone I don't even know..? I'm staying with Cloud."

His fingers twitched for something that was no longer there, an empty ache within him as whatever it was he subconsciously reached for could no longer be drawn out.

The red shard pulsated against his chest though he did not notice it, his mind too consumed with the anger and confusion at how hurt he felt by Sephiroth's snap decision.
Back to top Go down
Dark Nation
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Dark Nation

Title : Kitty!Cloud's Lord

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:39 pm

Dark Nation begrudgingly trusted Denzel's judgement but his eyes never left Cloud, every movement he made carefully monitored and every slight shift of his muscles assessed.

His tail spike twitched furiously and a very low level growl still rumbled at the back of his throat. A dog could forgive abuse, but a cat certainly held a grudge - and the feline in him was most certainly not letting go of his distrust towards the man who murdered him.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:01 pm

There was no answer as to his question concerning the rooms. The bags were shifted again and Sephiroth took a step forward only to be stopped by Kadaj's yell. "And yet you came here with Angeal," what happened to Kadaj was none of his concern, whether it be that he stayed with Cloud who had fought against him or joined ShinRa. It should not matter to him what he did.

Like Yazoo and Loz he had created Kadaj, however he had been a remnant of him, an avatar, a physical form to carry out his plan. The man he had been before had no connection to them, unlike Zack. He did not have the patience to deal with an irrational child.

"It is none of my concern what you do."

Zack had told him to be family, to be a father to him, however that was impossible. It was something he had never known, a monster. He could be nothing else but that, a man who had a child to be an experiment and continued to experiment on. A man that had tortured him every day and conditioned him into a weapon for ShinRa, who had lied to his face every day.

Slowly Sephiroth moved away towards the inn. If Angeal had no answer he would ask the innkeeper for the rooms. It could be sorted out later.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:14 pm

The pulsating stopped and the shard rest silently against his chest as Kadaj stood silent. He hadn't thought twice about getting into a cab with Angeal, when he should have been more careful. With Cloud it has been different - he needed to get away from that place, and if Cloud had chosen to kill him then it was no worse than what would have surely happened if he had stayed.

"You got me into this mess," he called after Sephiroth. "You created me, destroyed me and then abandoned me when I needed you. Even now you couldn't care less what happens to me... I knew coming was a bad idea."

He was going to be shuttled between everyone - he could feel it. Cloud had Denzel again - he hadn't failed to notice that, to notice the boy who had helped him escape was back with his family and safe. He knew that Cloud would be more concerned with his adopted son than what remained of Sephiroth's avatar. Angeal has no allegiance to helping him, and the man who created him couldn't care less.

Kadaj's hand rested on the money is his pocket with a silent vow he would find a way to repay Cloud in the future. He glanced over the gathering of people and turned away, heading back onto the road they had entered on. He would find his place somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:43 pm

Zack rubbed his cheek as he watched the events transpire before him.
He nodded at Cloud. "Yeah well I deserved it. I promised Cloudy and I failed."
He placed a hand on Denzel's head and he ruffled up the fluffy brown hair.
"The moment I turned my back or was to sick, Rufus was just there."
Rufus deserved the other punch that was for sure.

Zack raised a brow to Sephiroth turning his back on Kadaj.
"Excuse me." Kadaj was walking away. Zack walked up to Sephiroth.
Then clipped him across the back of the head.
"Not what I meant. If that was me and I was walking towards Jenova."
He let out a breath. "Would you just turn your back? Family Seph."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:45 pm

Denzel wasn't sure what to do, what to say to him but felt the relief as the arms wrapped around him. He didn't want to be helpless, didn't want Cloud to protect him, but at that moment as he was pulled close his arms went around Cloud's waist and clung to him. The whispered words were enough, the apology, words of how a family should be. He could make this decision and Cloud wouldn't send him away.

Denzel sighed in relief even as the pain wracked his body in response to the hold and all too quickly it was gone as Cloud pulled away from him. There was nothing he could say at the exchange, even as Cloud hit Zack and the talk of the mako treatments. It wasn't Zack's fault... it was his choice. He had told Rufus yes.

He wanted to tell Cloud that but for the moment he couldn't even speak properly as he heard the low growl. "Dark Nation, it's okay," Denzel turned towards the hound for a moment, torn between trying to settle him when Cloud had returned to his side. Right at that moment though it became clear as he leaned heavily against Cloud and his head spun.

It hurt... it just hurt too much, and he really needed to lay down or something...
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:38 pm

Cloud looked up, and while it shouldn't have, a familiar feeling washed over him. For the time they were running around the world, chasing Sephiroth, the party he had put together was by no means perfect. There was always arguments, moments where he wondered if he should just leave a good half of them behind, etc. Without even thinking about it, his mind entered 'Leader Mode'.

He put his arm protectively around Denzel, flicked an eye to Dark Nation with a passive form of anger, and sighed. Kadaj and Sephiroth were arguing, and while it was horrible to say, he liked the stance Kadaj was taking. He wasn't going to interrupt, until Zack did. Zack had mentioned family, and surprisingly he held no grudge against the man for using that word.

Angeal and Genesis seemed calm for the most part, which he was thankful for. He still remembered the Genesis War, but if there was one thing to hold a grudge for (attacking ShinRa...) that was not one of them.

"Kadaj is my family," he answered loud enough that everyone can hear and with a soft tone. "So is Denzel, and it has nothing to do with who you were born from." By extension, that would probably make Zack his family (and after everything Zack did for him when Hojo had gotten a hold of the two, that was an easy thing to consider). He eyed Sephiroth, hating the man, but something about the way Zack had set it made Cloud assumed he and Zack must have talked about it. "Kadaj can do whatever he wants, but family means trying to guide them, support them, help them... sometimes, sometimes we fail or do the wrong thing."

His hand pressed Denzel closer to him, something about Kadaj's reaction made him made Cloud squirm. He was disappointed that Seph gave no fucks; then, does that mean he wanted Sephiroth to care? "If Kadaj wants you in his life, or if you want to be in Kadaj's, I have no say, but, Sephiroth, you did create him: You were his Hojo."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:49 am

The voice came right before the smack to the head and his gaze landed on Zack. The friendly smack certainly was not the way to hide anything. Genesis and Angeal never acted so free around him. While Genesis and Angeal had been friendly, the casual smack... no, only Zack dared. And this was the second time in only a matter of days.

Sephiroth's gaze settled on the younger SOLDIER and fingers lightly pressed to his forehead. The answer simply was no. He would stop Zack forcefully if he needed to. He had been willing to die for that man, just to keep him alive. A life for a life, he had gone back on the deal. Zack had called him stupid for such an act. This relationship... family... he had no basis. His own family...

No, now was not the time to think on it. Kadaj was different than them, but was he truly his family? Were these remnants he created the only thing he had left? Telling him to do as he desired was only met with anger. And then Cloud joined in and the green eyes locked on the blond. Family? No, he could not believe that was Cloud's purpose. He would no sooner trust Cloud with any of them than he would Jenova. For the moment there was no reaction until the mention of Hojo. Fingers flexed and Sephiroth placed the bags down as the rage boiled within him. It surged, consumed, and the first thought was to retaliate. Sephiroth's body visibly tensed and his voice dropped to a low whisper as he stopped short of Cloud.

His eyes locked on Cloud, unblinking. "Cloud Strife, if you even so much as insinuate my likeness to that monster no matter what the cost I will drag you into the lifestream with me."

Slowly he moved past him in pursuit of the remnant. "Kadaj! Stop!"
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:57 am

Kadaj slowed his pace and eventually turned to look at the voice that had once again ordered him. This time he wasn't angry, he didn't have room to be angry when he was so consumed with the sudden realisation that he was so very alone in the world. He had heard nothing that had been said after he walked away, too occupied with trying to decide where he could go when he knew nothing of where he was, or where the roads led to.

"What?"

The question should have been defiant, but all it came out as was tired and resigned.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:01 am

Genesis looked upon Angeal's face. "Yeah, I am now," Genesis looked up at Angeal, he wrapped his arms around his former lover's neck and pulled him close and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:07 am

Angeal held Genesis in his arms, returning the kiss slowly; his focus was entirely on his lost love, not paying too close attention to the goings on around them. Even if he could get nothing else from this meeting, it would be this time with Genesis. After he pulled back, he reached to gently caress Genesis cheek, "I'm sorry," he murmured softly, it had all got too much to bear and he'd just abandoned Genesis, like he had Zack and Sephiroth.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:35 am

Zack ran a hand through his hair and tossed his arms up in air in defeat.
"I'm too old for this." He turned his head to see Genesis and Angeal.
It was an intimate moment and he quirked a brow. "Okay I should have seen that coming."
He grabbed whatever bags he could and walked to the door.
"Cloud I'm going to get the rooms sorted. We need to get Denzel to lie down."

Zack walked into the inn and he wasn't sure if the rooms had been pre booked or not.
So he just ordered new ones at the reception. Several actually.
He could cancel any rooms that were not used easy enough.
Zack placed it on the card he'd gotten upon re-employment.
Obviously the ShinRa logo was not located on it anywhere.
The WRO logo was in the corner. At least that got it sorted quickly.

He walked outside and shouted.
"Room's all booked single rooms, double whatever, don't care sort it out yourselves."
He motioned for Cloud to bring Denzel.
"C'mon Cloudy before he throws up on ya."

Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:33 am

As soon as he noticed Gen and Angeal, he covered Denzel's eyes. He looked to Zack and sighed, giving a nod. He crouched down next to the brunet and offered a smile, "Can you get on my back? I'll give a piggie-back ride." He glanced over to Angeal and Genesis, admitingly feeling slightly jealous that they had such freedom. If the world-savior, Cloud Strife (Gaia, did he hate the popularity that came with smashing Sephiroth's face), entered a relationship, the gossip media would be all over it. While gossip wasn't as bad as during the Midgar-era, more and more small towns were getting equipped with newer technologies and televisions. But then again, the two SOLDIERS used to be fairly well-known...

"Before someone recognizes you two," he called out to Angeal and Genesis, "Shouldn't you get a room? We have some waiting."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:39 am

No one had even attempted to stop him, that would eliminate a few potential problems. There were enough difficulties without adding anything else to it. For the moment there was silence as his gaze settled on Kadaj. Family... it was a foreign concept, something he had never had nor had he thought he missed.

However right now Kadaj was the concern. "Kadaj, I am unsure of what you have been told, my reasoning to send you with Angeal is to keep you away from the people that had you, Shinra."

Family... support him, but where to even start? It was foreign to him, particularly now. His gaze settled on Kadaj as he leaned back. "Kadaj, if Cloud will keep you away from Shinra then so be it, I will not stop you. I cannot and when this ends I must return to Shinra which cannot be escaped."

Sephiroth's gaze remained locked on the teen. If one did not know the truth perhaps they would have thought them at least brothers. Each on had been a part of him, but he would not be his father. He could not become him.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:51 am

Denzel didn't move far from Cloud's side, particularly not during the discussion when he pulled him closer until the hands covered his eyes. He opened his mouth to protest. They lived in a bar, with drunks, it wasn't like to guys kissing was the worst thing he had seen. He wasn't a child, he had been shot and endured the mako treatments.

But all that was forgotten when Cloud crouched down by him.

"Yeah," slowly he nodded as he glanced back towards Dark Nation and then easily leapt towards Cloud's back. Arms reached around as he clung tightly and held himself up as best he could. His arms were stronger... too strong. The mako? It had to be something like that, he hadn't been training all that much and still his mind raced, never seeming to calm.

Slowly Denzel rested his head against Cloud's back. He just wanted to lay down... anything to stop the pain and dizziness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX
Page 8 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 36  Next