A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:38 am

He needed this, Genesis knew that Sephiroth would let him come, because he knew how stubborn he was. "Alright, let's get going, I won't slow you down Seph, I promise."

Genesis doubted that anyone would have even noticed that he had disappeared from Healen, after all the TURKs hadn't even noticed he was there, they'd just have to move as quickly as possible.

Genesis went after Sephiroth as he joined him at the door.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:15 am

Zack heard Dark Nation growl at him in warning and he understood it.
"I promise I won't hurt him. You can bite me if I do."
Zack reached the SUV and he placed Denzel in the front seat.
He let Dark Nation in the backseat before he jumped behind the wheel.

Zack pulled the car out away from Healin towards the back area and he pulled it over.
He was surprised to see Genesis standing there. The two of them together.
After what had happened at the WRO. He rolled the window down.
"Road trip anyone?" He asked with a grin.

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Nation
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

Title : Kitty!Cloud's Lord

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:30 am

Dark Nation gave a soft snort at Zack's acknowledgement of the warning - there would be far more than a bite if he dare hurt the boy. He jumped into the back seat when he was given no other choice but immediately moved to the gap between the two front seats, wriggling his way through - and for such a large hound it was no easy feat.

Eventually he managed to get through and he slid down into the foot-well, his head lightly resting on Denzel's knee. It was a tight squeeze but he was not letting the boy be away from him - not even the tiny distance that Zack had imposed.

He raised his head a little to look at the other two men outside of the SVU, his nostrils flaring as he inhaled their scents and then dropped his head again with a bored huff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:39 am

Sephiroth moved away from Genesis as soon as Zack pulled up and jerked his head towards the red head. "In the back, one word and we will store you with any cargo."

He quickly left Genesis' side and moved towards the vehicle before he stopped next to it. "Genesis seems to be of the idea that he should be allowed to come with, and convincing him otherwise would slow us all down a great deal." Sephiroth paused as he glanced over to the boy curled up in the seat opposite Zack, whimpering quietly.

"Zack, a treatment?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:55 am

Zack looked at Genesis. "Well get in then Gen Gen." He teased.
He nodded his head at Denzel. "Rufus administered it while I was with you. Just before."
Zack had to control himself from gripping the wheel and snapping it in half.
"I wasn't in there ten minutes right and he just-" Zack let out a breath.
"He said it was the last one so I used that as an excuse to take Denzel from him."
Zack looked to the teenager. "Cloud's gunna kill me for this. I couldn't stop this."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:21 am

Genesis looked back at Zack. "Zack, how many times have I told you not to call me that?" He sighed. He looked over at Denzel. "He should be alright soon then. Hopefully." Genesis looked back at his travel companions. "It isn't your fault Zack, Cloud should understand."

Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:45 am

One firm hand reached out and gripped Zack's shoulder before his attention flickered towards the boy once again. "Zack, he would have sent you out in order to get the time. There is no stopping him."

And once again he was chained by ShinRa and Rufus was the one that held his chain. However all they could do now was make the boy comfortable as he suffered through it. "Zack," he leaned forward slightly as the hand squeezed his shoulder lightly. "It would be best if he were lying down. Genesis, what do you remember of care after treatments?"

It had been a long time ago, memories of his own seemed distant, faded memories of pain, but that had become something familiar. What were the experiments and what were normal as far as ShinRa procedure, he did not know. The two mixed so easily.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:02 am

Zack felt Sephiroth's hand squeeze his shoulder. "Yeah... I wasn't sure how to do this." He confessed.
"Just that we had to get to you before Anyone noticed you slipped out."
Zack looked in the rear vision mirror Healin was vanishing behind them.
"We can move him once we're far enough away from Healin and hidden from chopper view."
He looked to Seph. "If anyone knows how to run from Shinra with an unconscious boy suffering from Mako it's me."
Zack motioned out the window. "So long as we can see the sky they can catch up and see us."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:27 pm

((Boy you guys got busy... like rabbits goin' at it, that's my board~!))

Cloud glanced up at Angeal and held his gaze for a moment. How the hell should he explain this? To honor simplexity (where the simple answer meant the best answer), Cloud sighed and crossed his arms. "He was my idol. Like Genesis and yourself, I looked up to him. He was the reason I joined ShinRa and the reason I wanted to be SOLDIER. I wanted to be a hero like him..." Off topic, Cloud. This isn't personal time. He mentally chastised himself and gave another sigh.

"We had a mission together, with Zack, in Nibleheim, my hometown, where he burned the entire town down, slaughtered all of my friends, family and people I knew. He lost it and almost killed Tifa and Zack... and it was because of him that Hojo spent five years experimenting on Zack and I, injecting us with mako and cells. We were classified as dead, so Hojo could do whatever the fuck he wanted to us. There were no limits... I managed to throw him in the reactor in Nibleheim before that, and he came back five years later."

He didn't want to think about it, and he wanted to keep this short... but so far it was anything but short. "He murdered countless of people, including a good friend of mine, and summoned a meteor to try to destroy the entire planet. That's why I hate Sephiroth."

((Note: Cloud's biased on this: I know it's not cannon since he does not account for Jenova and some other things, etc.))

"I'm not fit to help anyone. Not my family, not my friends, nobody."
--Cloud Strife
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:30 pm

Angeal frowned as he listened to cloud's account of what happened, surely there was more to it than the simple cut down version that he just heard, but it was enough for him for now. If Sephiroth would talk to him, he would find out his side of things later, he couldn't believe what his friend had done, but Cloud seemed genuine enough. He frowned at the thought of Zack and Cloud being at Hojo's mercy, he'd learned what the scientist was capable of and the possibilities of what they'd gone through did not sit well with him. Perhaps if he had stayed around things could have been prevented. He shook his head to himself, all this thinking about the past was not going to change anything, he had to face the consequences of what his desertion were. He remained quiet for a while as he processed the information, trying to make sense of it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:02 am

Genesis watched Zack squeeze onto Sephiroth’s shoulder. “Well… keep him held down.” He told me. “The Mako will already be effecting his strength, we want to make sure he isn’t having a bad reaction to it.” Genesis looked at the two of them and back at Denzel, he didn’t rememeber much about the trying Mako treatments. “We’ve just got to keep a close eye on him, that’s all we can really do.” He grinned at Zack. “But at least we’ve all got quite a bit of experience running from Shinra.” He looked back at Zack. “Just whatever you do, don’t let them catch us.”

Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:57 am

If ShinRa pursued they were unfortunately close to Edge, and Midgar where she had been. Still with no signs of Jenova since the attack they couldn't be taken off guard. They were trapped between her and Nero, and both they had barely escaped with their lives. It was too dangerous to continue like this, and even were they to escape Rufus they could not continue to fight.

Sephiroth flipped open his PHS and pulled up another number he had not used in years before typing in the message to Angeal.

When you reach Kalm get some rooms.

It was sent before his gaze settled forward. Rufus perhaps was not his father, but neither could he be trusted completely.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:16 am

Cissnei sighed as she holstered her gun, leaving her room to go talk to the silver brothers. I wonder if he'll even tell me anything. She mused heading for the hospital wing where Yazoo was kept.

She walked into the silver-haired boy's room and looked down at him. "Guess you're still out of it, hm?" She frowned and picked up the chart at the end of his bed, looking it over. "No response to external stimuli and no change in his condition. What did Nero do to you, Yazoo?" She said softly with a frown.

Putting the clipboard back down she turned and left the room. Guess I'll go ask Kadaj, not that he'll probably know who or what I'm talking about. She walked back towards the living quarters and to Reno's room where Kadaj was kept.

"Any change?" She asked the guard on duty and nodded when he shook his head. Stepping past him she walked into the room and frowned at the sight of it being empty. "Kadaj..? Ugh that little brat!"

Pulling out her PHS she called Reno first. "Hey, Kadaj is gone.. like missing gone. Must've been before you guys got back."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:27 am

Reno groaned as he flipped open the phone, pausing in the doorway that separated him from a nice, long and peaceful walk with Tseng. His head fell against the door frame with an exasperated growl as he heard what Cissnei had to say.

"Ciss, babe, I just got back from narrowly avoiding the same fate as an entire section of Wutai... My brain is fried," he whined softly, glancing over to Tseng, his heart wrenching as he knew that he was going to have to change their plans - again. "Okay, interview the staff, anyone who is still around... Ask Seph where he would go if he was running away. He'll think you're insane but Kadaj is like a whole chunk of that man - maybe when he doesn't know anything else he'll default to the same things."

He looked to Tseng and then to his watch. "Give me an hour and then I'll help?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:51 am

Cloud sighed and checked his phone. Nothing new. He glanced over to Angeal and hummed, "We should get going pretty soon. I'd like to get there before they do." The blond ran a hand through his hair then got off his stool. "Could you wake up Kadaj? Try not to scare him while I arrange a taxi for you two." He flipped his phone and went through his contacts as he headed for the door. He stepped out of the bar and put the phone to his ear, hearing it ring several times.

"Hello, I'd like a taxi at the Seventh Heaven.... Yes, that's the one," he stepped closer to Fenrir, clicking the button to open up the sword's compartment. "I would like to travel to Kalm.... Yes, all the way to Kalm.... That's fine... Understood." He closed his phone and began checking each blade, making sure he was ready for anything.

It wasn't like last time with Denzel. If words could answer everything, he would be happier. Even if Sephiroth was there, no violence was better than violence. Especially if he was a rolemodel for Denzel.

"I'm not fit to help anyone. Not my family, not my friends, nobody."
--Cloud Strife
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:28 pm

As Cloud made the call, he followed the direction that Kadaj had gone in, pausing as he felt his PHS vibrate in his pocket. He took it out, surprised that it was from Sephiroth; he would see that rooms were acquired for them, although it didn’t need a response.

He moved through the rooms, eventually finding Kadaj asleep, he moved over to him quietly, “Kadaj?” he called out to him softly, wondering if he was a light sleeper or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:06 pm

Zack raised a brow at Genesis.
"Pssssh, I learnt my lesson last time. Like hell I'll let them catch me this time."
He placed a hand on Denzel's head and ruffled his hair.
"Just hang in there okay kiddo. We'll get you to Cloud... promise."
Zack knew Rufus probably would not be happy that he took Sephiroth, Genesis and Denzel away.
But that could be dealt with later. For now he just wanted to be ShinRa free.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:09 am

Kadaj rolled away from the voice and curled up, pulling the blankets closer with a sigh. Whatever he had been dreaming melted away into a grey corridor, two men stood before him. Both were wearing a uniform, had dark hair... and one had a white wing.

"Have you lost weight?" The man with the wing asked.

He could feel an eyebrow raise and he looked away with a soft snort of disbelief at even being asked such a ridiculous question. His friends had abandoned him, he was shouldering the responsibility of three jobs on his own... and he was meant to be well, healthy and unaffected?

"'Have you lost weight?'" he muttered mockingly, what he was thinking in his sleep being spoken aloud. "That is none of your concern... any more..."

He curled up tighter, arms going around the pillow and nestling into it further.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:39 am

The familiar hand reached out and ruffled his hair, the touch one of the few things that made it through the haze of pain. "Cloud?"

But he knew it wasn't Cloud, Cloud wouldn't be there. Denzel curled up tighter as the pain and nausea wracked him. It was more powerful than it had been previous times. The pounding of his own heart echoed in his ears, too loud... louder than ever before. Fingers curled into Dark Nation's fur as he struggled not to tighten his grip.

The unevenness he had heard for the past few days had became clearer, too loud... everything was too loud... but with each passing moment it became clearer. He could hear the breathing, his own heartbeat as it pounded hard. He could hear the breathing behind and beside him. It felt right, finally a match to the strength and instincts that had initially been given with the experiments.

Denzel's stomach lurched and the pain continued, balance was gained through the pain. Slowly hands loosened and then tightened again as he tried to keep a hold on Dark Nation without clutching too tightly to him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:44 am

Genesis sighed and sent a slight smirk Zack's way. "Well if you need some help keeping yourself on the run. At least least one of us knows what we're doing here." He teased as he looked back over at Denzel once again. "You're going to be okay kid, we'll get you all better before Cloud gets here." Genesis knew that this would be risky and probably end with Rufus pissed at him once again.

Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:46 am

Zack raised a brow at Genesis' teasing. But he was glad in all honesty.
This Genesis was more sane than the last time they had been on the run.
"Yeah yeah, When you get over a thousand shinra troops gunning you down see how you survive."
He looked at Denzel then looked up ahead. He saw the road heading into the woods.
"I'm going to pull over up here and we can move Denzel so he's more comfortable."

Zack waited till they were fully covered from above and behind before he pulled the SUV over.
He got out and opened the back door to the car.
"Okay lets get Denzel sorted."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:33 am

Sephiroth was out in an instant and the young teen was lowered into the back and positioned on his side so as not to choke. "A message has been sent to Angeal to rent a room, he won't be all that active for a few days, not until he can keep food down."

The teen groaned and shuddered in the back seat, curled into himself through the pain. Denzel's chest rose and fell with each ragged breath as he reached out as if searching for something. The blue eyes remained clenched closed as if the light was too powerful. "Zack the best you can do is give him time to rest. Rufus I would assume knows enough not to poison him however a reaction is still possible."

If it was they were powerful enough to stop a mako-crazed teen.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Nation
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

Title : Kitty!Cloud's Lord

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:07 am

Dark Nation watched Sephiroth intently as he scooped up Denzel and moved him to the back of the car, the hound immediately springing out and stretching as soon as it was safe to move.

He slinked past Sephiroth's legs and crammed himself into the foot well (which was thankfully more accommodating than in the front of the car), his nose gently pressing into the outstretched hand with a soft whine, hoping that he could fulfil whatever need it was he was reaching for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:22 am

Zack nodded. "Yeah Rufus isn't Hojo." He started grimly.
He mentally kicked himself after saying it.
Remembering why Reno had sent him into Seph's room in the first place.
"Sorry." He apologized.
The four years he got under Hojo was nothing compared to the life Seph got.

Zack slipped back into the driver's seat and waited for Seph to get back in.
He sent a quick message to Cloud.

'We're half way there Cloud.
Will text you when we get into Kalm'

Zack then restarted the SUV and continued the drive.
At least Angeal was going to find them some rooms.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:44 am

Angeal frowned a little to himself as he heard Kadaj's mumbled words, remembering the conversation that he'd had with Sephiroth before...he shook his head to himself, perhaps as he was connected to Sephiroth in a way, he could recall his memories...it was something to speculate on later. "Kadaj?" He called again and reached out to touched the youth on the shoulder gently to rouse him, "Kadaj, it's time to wake up," he said in a soft yet firm tone to try and draw him from his sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next