FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X

Go down 
+17
Rosso
Tseng
Vincent
Cid
Loz
Hojo
Cissnei
Yazoo
Rufus
Kadaj
Dark Nation
Elena
Cloud
Kunsel
Denzel
Sephiroth
Zack
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:54 am

They were all valid points. Sephiroth eyed the camera behind them for a minute. He knew he was right, there would be no time with the enhancements and attempt to form the entire SOLDIER program. They were building this from scratch and unlike when the program had first been started they didn't have hundreds of volunteers. He had been young then, younger than Zack's protege.

He knew that they would indeed be there all night and he could not deny that he wanted to give in to Zack. It was his own wants verses the knowledge that work was lying undone.

In the end it was the want that won as he grasped the back of Zack's head and lips found his second in command's.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:07 am

Zack pressed into the kiss and was glad that he'd won this round.
Of course he knew that he would be swamped under a pile of paperwork afterwards.
But he didn't care. He shifted to straddle Sephiroth's lap.
His lips never leaving Seph's, his hand moving into the depth of Sephirth's hair.

He was probably the worst second in command Seph had ever had, or probably the only one with such a short attention span.

[So we'll just vacate to the Y thread now... as you were ^^]
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:11 am

Cloud watched Kadaj and nodded. "It'll come back to you. Things will come back when the right clicks happen inside your head. For now," he said as he twirled his left wrist, "We've got to give your head the opportunity to click, get it?"

He smiled. "I know you're not going to like this, but it's just a friendly spar. We're doing this so we can both get better. So just take the blade and swing at me. Find the way of attacking that feels 'right'."

He gave a playful smile.

"If you land a hit on me, I'll give you one favour -- no questions, got it?" He hoped making a playful game out of the spar would make the other one more willing.
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:39 am

"A favour, hmm?"

Kadaj rose an eyebrow as he contemplated just what he could ask of the man. As it was, he couldn't think of a thing - there was nowhere he wanted to go, and no one he wanted to see. Even if for a moment he did think to ask to see Sephiroth he knew that it wasn't a good idea; they weren't close, Cloud was not going to be thrilled with the idea, and he didn't need to impose himself on the man more than he already had.

"I don't know if there's anything I can really ask for," he chuckled quietly, looking away from him with a slight shake of his head. "You forget that I don't have anyone or anything in this world to want. Even if I did, I can't attack you, Cloud. I want to be able to defend myself... I don't want to learn how to attack. I can't. I can't be that person again."
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:45 am

"You'll need to do a lot more than just defend yourself," he stated.

"Jenova, Deepground, Hojo -- they're all at large. They'll all come for you, Kadaj. If you want to try talking to Yazoo or Loz, that's up to you... but if that doesn't work, you can't just sit there and block attacks." He sighed, "Let me put it this way: We probably don't have the manpower to defend you. I've seen Hojo and Jenova at work... they're tricky little fuckers.

"You'll be kept away from fighting, but that won't do much." His eyes focused, "Just attack me."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:01 pm

"I know, I do... I..."

Kadaj let out a frustrated sound as he tried to align his thoughts to present them in a way that would make Cloud see what he was trying to say.

"I don't ever want to be the person to deliver the first strike," he said with a sigh. "I can't. It would make me too much like the person I was, and it will be against everything I am trying to be now. I want to be able to defend myself, and yes, attack back if I have to - but I can't be the instigator. To the point I physically can't do it - no matter how much you try to make me."

He rubbed his forehead with a sigh. "I can't be the only person you've met who thinks this way. There has to have been even one person who would know what I'm trying to say."

He looked back towards the house where he knew Angeal would be watching. "Can you explain it to him? Or at least make him understand I'm not going to run at him flailing a weapon I don't know how to use."
Back to top Go down
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:39 am

Angeal could see this was not getting very far very fast, Cloud was pushing Kadaj who wasn't wanting to attack, as much as he'd decided to stay out of it, he was drawn in anyway. He moved back over to them.

"Perhaps, teaching him some basic movements to help him feel comfortable with the weapon in his hand?" he suggested to Cloud, "It might 'click' in his mind eventually, but until then, it is better to start as if you were training a beginner. When you were training with a weapon, what were you taught?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:26 am

Aerith felt the eyes of the Tsviet on her, but she ignored it for the time being, it wouldn't be long before that woman would be following her orders, or being fed to the monsters. It wouldn't be long, the longer she stayed in this Forgotten City the more her memories returned, not that she was going to allow anyone know, let alone suspect her.

Aerith’s green eyes flicker over to the white hair man known as Yazoo talked, about his Mother, Jenova. Like he knew anything, Aerith’s lips turned in a soft smile, she had spent time with people in the lifestream, where knowledge abounds, it could be possible that she knew more of what Jenova’s plans where than her own son. Only time would tell it that was true or not.

Glancing at the muscular man, Aerith knew she could use him a lot easier then his brother, but then again they weren't someone she wanted to get rid of. There was someone else.

Aerith felt her eyebrows raise as Nero talked on his plan to recreate the circle of life and make it become a Negative Lifestream, it could take a while, unless they had a plan that they could count on.

As Yazoo talked and thought of Nero’s plan, Aerith let her graze fall on Loz once more as she began plotting a smooth takeover. Perhaps if she showed them that they needed her more than ever, more than any one person. If she could get each member of this rebellion of sorts to believe that it would be better to sacrifice one member instead of her, it might work.

“Nero, while it is true that they need us, do we really need them? After all, what can these too do? This one.” Aerith said as she pointed to Yazoo. “ Is pretty to look at, but look at him! Barely being able to make up his mind for himself, he is more of a follower and if he is that slow on the battlefield, we’ll all be killed."

Walking around Loz as if he is a piece of meat on the butcher’s block, Aerith continued.

“This one is strong, just look at that physique on this one! But can this one do something more than just punch things? Maybe we should show each other why we should work together? Maybe like a little duel between teams?.” Aerith finally said.

Last edited by Aerith on Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:33 am

Nero's eyebrows lowered as he tried not to scowl at the woman. Everything was going so well, why did she have to open her mouth? Nero knew she would eventually learn her place -- Rosso would teach her if it was needed, he did not doubt -- but for now this was the problem. Insulting possible teammates would not be any good for diplomatic ties. He needed to get Aerith away from them and shut her the hell up.

"Ignore her," Nero said after a small silence. "A fool like her does not know what strength or power are. There will be no duel between teams, Aerith. We are here to cooperate with one another, not render each other unable for battle."

He looked between the two remnants once more.

"I think it is best for us to leave you two alone, and give you some time to speak to one another. You know how to reach me, Yazoo," he poked his temple once, playfully, symbolising mental communication. His wings expanded and he turned around, "We will take our leave. Rosso, Aerith, with me," he said as he began to walk away from the forgotten city and into the woods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:33 am

Aerith giggled at Nero's request to the remnants to ignore her. It was just like the men in her life, they had tried to protect her, only for them to fail, because they believed her to be ignorant, it didn't matter, now she had another man that seemed like he just wanted to use her, at first she did not hold a grudge but if the lifestream had brought her back, why haven't her true friends found her yet?

The answer was simple. They moved on.

"Awww, Nero. I wasn't asking to duel to the death. It would help with teamwork. But it is your choice."

Aerith sighed as she walked passed Nero flipping her hair towards him. Walking to the flower that Nero destroyed and regrew, Aerith plucked it, bringing the flower to her nose and smelling the sweet fragrance.

Nero had started to walk to the woods, where Aerith followed.
Back to top Go down
Rosso
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
Rosso

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:02 pm

Rosso's eyes narrowed between them all, those two could not be trusted, nor could she turn her back on the Cetran woman.

She gave the two a distainful sneer before turning to follow them away, she looked to Aerith as she picked the flower, not missing her expression. Her eyes narrowed further, no she would be keeping a very close eye on that one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:51 am

Nero waited until they had walked a distance before tilting his head. "Now I suppose we should figure out our next plan. The conversion of the Lifestream is going well. My recent attacks on Healin and Wutai have done well, especially Wutai. I even believe I may have gone too far, but it's no matter. We must choose the next step. Shall we lead another strike, with our force of three..."

He turned around to look at them, "Or is there something we should take care of first?"
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

Title : Zack's Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:23 am

After the last body was buried Kunsel dug the shovel into the ground and sighed. He wiped the sweat from his face with the back of his arm. He knew he should probably check to make sure Cissnei was managing okay with the injured. He slowly lifted himself up and wiped the dirt and blood covered hands on his pants. He needed to get washed up and hope that he didn't have to report anything.

He grabbed the shovel and headed back into town where he was able to escape to his room and to a shower after being told by the mayor of the town that there was nothing else he could do.

Kunsel stepped in and grabbed his WRO uniform from his bag before he stripped and let the water wash all the dirt and blood from his body. He had never been the mindless soldier built for slaughter. Everyone always said he didn't belong in SOLDIER. That always caused a good laugh.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:14 am

Rufus hung up the phone after leaving very several angry messages.
Mostly to everyone who told him Reeve was currently occupied.
If Tseng had sorted out all of the paper work there was nothing left to do.
Except show up at Reeve's office and restrain himself from going off at the WRO director.

Hopefully before morning Zack and Sephiroth would have a list of men for him.
He picked up his cell phone and sent a quick text to Kunsel.

If you and Cissnei are done, report back here.
We will need Cid to transport some more men to the WRO.

He snapped his phone shut and looked up at Tseng.
"I'm going to need another coffee."
He stood up heading to the door.
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

Title : Zack's Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:24 pm

Kunsel groaned as his phone beeped from where it sat on the toilet. He groaned as he shut his eyes and let the water continue to wash over him. He had finished the shower but at the moment he didn't really want to, though when he thought about it it could have been Zack. Finally Kunsel got out and dried off slightly with a towel before he grabbed it and typed up a return message to Rufus.

I'll be there by tonight or tomorrow morning.

He wanted to check some things out in Kalm first, as much as he trusted his contact he needed to get there himself. The lifestream was still his main focus and that was where it had been headed. After the message he sent one more to Cissnei and Cid.

Rufus wants us back in Healin. Gotta run a sidetrip, see you there.

With both messages sent Kunsel quickly moved to dress in the WRO uniform.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:22 am

Cloud listened to Angeal's words and shook his head slightly. "I know you care and don't want to push him... but time's a luxury we might not have..." He sighed. "It's always when you least expect it. That's just how life is." His eyes focused on the teenager in front of him.

"I'm sorry, Kadaj. Strike at me. I don't care if you swing like a four year old girl, just attack me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:35 am

Weiss awoke as the sky began to shed its tears, leaving the silver-haired man to wonder how he came to be there. If memory serves right, he had made a proposal with the lifestream, a deal that it had agreed to think over.

Sitting quickly up, it was the first thing he quickly regretted, followed by him leaving his brother and allowing Life to access his thoughts and finding out where his army (or what was left of it) were. Honestly, he could care less what happened to them, however it was his army, the army that if he wanted it destroyed, he’d do it with his own two hands, not someone or something else.

The pain in his head, ease up slightly just enough for him to try to stand and hopefully allow him to find out where he was.

Taking a look around, it had seemed to be nothing in sight, besides patches of grass and some sort of flowers. Weiss did not seem to notice as the rain began to pour down. All he could think of was how to get to his brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:38 am

Aerith couldn't believe that they were walking away from useful pawns in this game; she couldn't believe Nero would do something like this unless he had something else up his sleeve. There was no other answer.

"Why did we leave so soon? We could have used them, once they proved they were useful." Aerith stated as she twisted her long brown hair with her fingers.

"Or did my challenge, present too much of a problem that you couldn't handle, my dear Nero?"

Aerith smirked as her eyes flickered to Rosso.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:05 am

"Allow me to explain something, Dear Aerith." Nero's eyes fell on her with a hard and cold gaze. "You are my subordinate. You may advise me, as is your duty, but you have no right to question me." He glared harshly. "Do as I say."

He closed his eyes.

"Someone who has yet to prove her worth has no ability to consider presenting challenges, let alone in a diplomatic situation." He sighed, shaking his head. "I need to resolve my anger. Aerith, see if you can still commune with the Lifestream. Try to find a great concentration of life for us to attack."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:14 am

Feeling the surge of anger coarse through her, Aerith quickly dropped her eyes to the ground as Nero scolded her. ‘His subordinate?!?’ How was she, his subordinate while Rosso was treated as his equal? It could be that they had worked together before, but it if she was so great, why did Nero need her? The answer should have been simple, but it just confused Aerith more.

“The point of the challenge was to test my ability, but it seems it was nothing more than a foolish mistake.” Aerith replied with her voice steady and void of anger.

Moving away from the group so she could see if she could contact the Lifestream was the best opinion, however it would allow her open to an attack if someone so choose.

Kneeing down, Aerith took deep breaths as she began to try to contact the Lifestream, it shouldn't be too hard as she had done it before in the past, but now with being connect to the negative Lifestream it was possible that it did do something to her than she knew.

Aerith opened up to the force of the earth and air around her, listening to the whisper of the wind through the leaves and the sound hum of the energy around her. It seemed muffled somehow, as if her contact with the Negative Lifestream was in fact stopping her from truly contacting the Lifestream.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:51 am

Kadaj glanced away from Cloud, distracted by an odd sensation. He didn't understand it but Minerva did and he could feel her hurt, anger and frustration at whatever it was. He could feel her retreat from him slightly and a burst of energy as he felt her violently shove away the sensation with a muffled cry of anger.

Get away! Don't spread your darkness further here!

He knew words rang clearly for someone but he could hardly make out the sounds, gasping softly as she fled back into him. Whatever it was that had angered her had left her seething, her pain and anguish seeping into him.

"This is ridiculous," he growled, throwing down the sword. "This whole thing!"
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:49 am

"You don't have a choice," Cloud reminded him. He raised a hand up and a green orb on his bangle began to glow a frosty blue.

Above Kadaj, a chunk of ice began to form.

"Dodge," Cloud instructed before letting the spell drop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:51 am

"A foolish mistake, indeed," he muttered to himself and waited. Nero waited as long as he needed to.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:05 am

Kadaj eyed the glow curiously, the orb familiar somewhere in the back of his mind. He rose an eyebrows at the command, looking around him and then up, dodging milliseconds before it would have hit his head, the sword gathered and smoothly sliced upwards through the ice before he turned and glared at Cloud.

"Dropping blocks of ice on my head isn't very nice," he growled.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:56 am

"You'd be lucky if the enemy only dropped a block of ice." He sighed, "You're the planet's vessel, right? You better shape up and learn how to defend yourself, if you won't learn to attack." He created another block of ice and dropped it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X
Page 11 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next