FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X

Go down 
+17
Rosso
Tseng
Vincent
Cid
Loz
Hojo
Cissnei
Yazoo
Rufus
Kadaj
Dark Nation
Elena
Cloud
Kunsel
Denzel
Sephiroth
Zack
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

Title : Zack's Stalker

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:09 am

Kunsel gave a nod and popped out the cure materia before he handed it over to Cissnei. "Since you're taking care of the injured," he said and then knelt down and grabbed two of the bodies. The blood dripped over his clothing and arms as he hefted one onto each shoulder and moved towards the edge of town.

They were far enough away that it wouldn't be too long a walk and once all of them were moved he could see about finding a shovel somewhere.

Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:56 am

Cloud smiled lightly. "I think we all better shape up soon. I don't know what's coming our way, why or when, but it'll come. I'll go talk to Kadaj, see if I can drag him out for a spar, you should come too." He began to leave the room then paused as he passed Angeal.

"Zack gave it to me after he died, the Buster Sword I mean, he passed it on. Sturdy weapon, never cracked or dulled no matter what I did with it. It rusted a bit, but I kept it clean. It's back in your hands now, where it should be, I guess." He nodded to himself before stepping downstairs.

"Kadaj!"
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:02 am

"The call, of course, is yours." Nero nodded slowly, moving back to where he was standing before. "I suppose you could think of it this way," he chuckled. "If you think you and your brother are indeed strong enough to take over this world on your own, go for it. But you need us," he opened his palm and a dark fire burned in the shape of a sphere. "I command the Negative Lifestream. I control the Lifestream that makes your body exist."

He smiled and glanced over to Loz who was watching them. "Will you two be a part of us?"
Back to top Go down
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:07 am

"...rust?" he stared at the blonde a moment, he'd checked over his sword carefully on it's return to him, and there were evident signs of repair, it was good repair but that it had been damaged in the first place...
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:27 am

Kadaj had just finished putting Cloud's dinner in a tupperware box (there hadn't been enough room in his stomach to eat both hefty slices of pie after all) when he heard his name called. He rose an eyebrows and closed the fridge, heading to the staircase with a sense of curiosity.

"What?" He called back up, leaning on the bannister and looking up towards the voice.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:36 am

Cloud's hand swiped into Kadaj's hair and he messed it up by flailing his hand inside. "Your hair's getting dryer, maybe you should use a different conditioner." He walked over and grabbed his blade, lifting it and pointing it at the door.

"Do you have a weapon, Kadaj?

"I should teach you self-defense... Well, you seemed to do a number on me before, but familiarize yourself with it. You will need it."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:45 am

Kadaj's hands went straight to his hair, running through the strands with a groan of dismay. "No, I just need to condition more because of all the time I spend out in the sun," he sighed, conceding to the fact it wasn't as soft as it used to be.

An eyebrow arched at the question as he seemed to reflexively go to say yes when they both knew that the answer was no.

"Cloud, you found me in nothing but an oversized TURK issue suit - I don't know where you think I hid a weapon, and I don't want to know." He gave a slight smirk and shook his head, turning serious again. "I don't remember doing that, and I doubt I ever will," he reminded him lightly, heading for the door. He wasn't going to argue - even if he had just eaten. "You're starting with a novice, I'm afraid."
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:55 am

"You're right, found you in a Turk outfit and you could order your favourite burger without ever having one before. Let's just hope swords are like burgers," he grabbed his harnesses and sashes and walked outside.

"Do you want a longer blade or a shorter one?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:41 am

Zack shook his head quickly at Tseng's comment and then when Sephiroth added to it he shook his head even further.
"Uhhh no it's okay. If I know one thing about women is it takes alot to get them forgive."

Hell if it had been reverse, he would have forgiven pretty easy, but that wouldn't stop the hurt it had caused and he knew he had hurt her alot. He knew he still cared for her and Aerith both, but the situation had changed. He wasn't expecting any sudden forgiveness from either of them. Which was why he didn't want Cloud to know either.

Zack stood up pretty quickly. "I can talk to her and Kunsel when they get back."
He looked at Seph. "If you don't mind I think we should um... bail to do that... stuff."
Zack walked to the door, he couldn't get out of there quick enough.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:49 am

Rufus gave Tseng a look. All this paperwork for one little transfer.
"Thank you for informing me... after." He stated and picked up his phone.
"I will call Reeve now and give him for warning about the transfer..."
He nodded his head at Sephiroth and Zack dismissing them.

Dialling the number for Reeve's personal phone, hoping the WRO director would answer for once.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:55 am

Kadaj chuckled quietly. "Your point has been recognised and accepted," he replied lightly, following Cloud out of the door. "I just don't think much of this is going to come back to me."

He stretched and rolled his shoulders as he contemplated the answer. "Start with short - I assume it'll be lighter? No sense in giving me something I can't even lift."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:55 pm

Sephiroth stood with a nod towards Rufus and turned back towards the door and followed Zack. "If you need the time off you can go," this was just work and something that needed to be done. There was no freedom, watched constantly even in their own quarters. All their texts were watched, the only thing they didn't monitor constantly were the calls.

Shoulders had tensed ever so slightly as he moved towards the office. The trip was short enough and upon arrival he stepped into the office and pulled the files up on the computer. "They will need to run through a simulation to get updated data on our strongest."
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:40 am

There was a click in the Fusion Sword as he removed one of the side blades and flipped it up. He playfully tossed it in the air, letting it land next to Kadaj. He removed a back blade and whirled his wrist once. Dual weilding, he watched Kadaj. "You won't land a blow on me," he assured. "If you do, I've got healing materia."

He sighed, "I won't fight back. The most I'll do is parry, but most of it will be dodging or blocking."

He whirled his left wrist once more and waited for Kadaj. "Attack."

(Kadaj is given the blade on the right.)
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:42 am

Zack shook his head. "You trying to get rid of me?" He teased. "Cause it ain't happening."
He knew he should really catch up with Denzel.
But it's nothing a little text message couldn't fix.
"I don't need time off, you need time off." Zack retorted.

"I'm used to constant work with this company. Ifrit knows they had to force me to take leave alot of the times."
He flipped his phone open as he held the door open to Seph's office.
Zack sent Denzel a text.

With Seph in his office got some work todo.
I'm just gunna help him sort through a list.
If you need me just knock on the door.
My training room card in in the top drawer of my dresser
if you wanna try some 1st class simulations.

He then grinned at Seph an idea forming in his head.
"If we can't get a night off how about we give them a reason to give us one."
Or at least give them some decent privacy. If Rufus wanted to keep a watchful eye.
Then he could watch and deal with the repercussions.
The little red light on the security camera blinking at them from the corner.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:24 am

"A week of consistent work is hardly the longest amount of time I have been forced to work," Sephiroth drew up the first set of files that detailed the most recent set of scores for the simulation. He didn't trust just the data when they had to choose their strongest. If even one life was lost due to the mako treatments it would reflect badly on the program. "Gather up the top one hundred fifty scoring highest from the list. We'll decide on the best simulation to run them on tonight. Depending on how they test with any luck we can narrow it down."

He printed off the list and moved it over before he crossed the name of the top of the list before he pushed it across the desk and brought up the details of the simulations. The first would be a basic test, once they had the group they would test them and divide them into squads to divide out leadership potential and basic teamwork skills.

However the grin caught his attention quickly. The green eyes flickered up and there was a wonder at just what his second in command was planning.

"Zack..." it was a warning, they were limited on time and Rufus or one of his lackeys would certainly be watching.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:43 am

Between Healin and WRO they had at least maybe if they were lucky 1,000 odd candidates but that was the WRO army the SOLDIER army was much smaller than that.
round about 350 was all that had been accepted into the SOLDIER program in the small time they had.
They had probably lost a chunk due to Nero's visit. Those that had been stationed out in the small towns.

Zack let out a breath. "All work no play, makes you a tight ass you know that?"
He picked up several of the files before sitting on Seph's desk next to the files, facing Sephiroth.
"With Angeal and Gen hiding out with Cloud, we really only have you me and Kunsel left from the original SOLDIER program." He looked at Sephiroth.

"The top one hundred doesn't have to be just SOLDIER right? We can go into other departments? Like can you imagine a mako enhanced Turk?" Zack paused. "And of course that brings up a world of hurt in my eyes. Reno on a mako dose. I'm not sure I'd want that it's hard to tell when he's sober as is." He waved his hand. "But Reeve has some good teams at the WRO I'm sure, then Cloud's friends. Some of them could wipe the floor with the guys we have in our SOLDIER..."

Of course Zack knew mention ShinRa to them and it wouldn't work out. But it was just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:58 am

Angeal followed them outside, he would just watch for now, unable to help but fall back into his former role, already running through an ingrained mental checklist of what he was looking for in assessing instructors and students. He circled around them slightly to get a better look, although he kept a distance. He looked at Cloud's stance as he wielded two blades, his eyes then falling on Kadaj, he wouldn't interfere, this was Cloud's training, he was curious to see how he'd do.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:25 am

Sephiroth raised a thin eyebrow in response to Zack's comment before he sighed and leaned back. He didn't even attempt to scold the other for sitting on his desk when things needed to be done. "Rufus expects the list by noon tomorrow and we will data on all possibilities by then. I wouldn't count on any of Cloud's friends offering their assistance in this and any assistance from the Turks will need to be passed through Tseng. As for the WRO Reeve would have their information."

They were running out of choices and with their limited time they would need to work quickly. Testing needed to be done as well as deciding on captains among them and how they worked together. Before noon Rufus wanted an army and it couldn't be done that quickly.

"We also will need the names and locations of any still living that were once in SOLDIER. It still existed during my return, unless Cloud and his friend killed all of them. Given the right incentive they may return."

It was going to be a long night and as long ago Sephiroth couldn't reason keeping Zack up then entire span of time any easier than he could reason keeping Genesis and Angeal up in the past. When he had accepted the director position it had been to keep his sanity.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:36 am

When the phone beeped Denzel glanced back at it but didn't open the message. He knew if he did he would want to call Cloud back right away and he was busy himself. He couldn't deny that he did feel alone when Zack was busy. It wasn't until the phone beeped again and he saw that a message had come from Zack that he finally pulled up his. His shoulders fell as he collapsed onto the bed once again.

Work... sure.

He stretched slightly as he checked the one from Cloud and his head dropped and pocketed the phone. Cloud was proud of him? He wouldn't fail, he couldn't not now. A part of him had been certain that he had disappointed everyone. One hand reached down and he grabbed the rod and armor before he hurried down towards the higher rank quarters. He slid in and grabbed the ID card before rushing towards the training room.

Denzel knew he probably wouldn't be good enough to beat that high a rank of simulation but it didn't matter. He had to get stronger. There were a few nods to him on the way from some of the other SOLDIERs but mostly they ignored him as he turned into the training room and accessed the virtual missions and selected a low first class one.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:09 am

"Kunsel would know that information to those still around and if not he could find it."
Zack looked to Seph. "We'll put Kunsel's name on the list."
Of course that left 99 SOLDIER's left to pick.
Zack was confidant enough he could talk Kunsel into rejoining SOLDIER.

Zack began flipping through the files and when he saw familiar faces.
He'd dealt with some of them personally from training.
Zack couldn't always recall a name but a face he definitely could.
He put them aside when he recalled their physical training with several of them.

"So some of these guys have the potential." He pushed the files towards Seph.
"That stats my state othewise but I've seen them physically perform pretty well."
He glanced at Seph leaning forward. "I could go through these and have an awesome list in an hour. Of course that would free the rest of the time up right?"

Zack leaned down letting his hand sift through Seph's hair.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:21 am

"Wait I..."

Kadaj was flustered as he looked at the the sword quite literally thrown at him. He had no idea what he was meant to do, or how to hold it, choosing to copy Cloud and gripping the hilt with his right hand as he raised it.

"I don't know... how? What am I meant to do, just run at you like a mad thing? Cloud, I don't know what I'm doing. You can't tell me to just... come at you with a bloody sword."

His shoulder rolled and he adjusted his grip with a frown, not comfortable with it at all. "And this doesn't feel right," he sighed, his left hand massaging his right wrist with a grumble before he stabbed the blade into the ground.

He closed his eyes and took a slow breath, trying to stop the bubbling frustration at his own inabilities. He had to try, he knew that, and he also knew that once upon a time he could do it. He knew that when Denzel attacked him he had reacted. It was in there somewhere.

Somewhere.

He reached for the sword as his eyes opened, his left hand instinctively retrieving it and flicking it outwards as he looked up at Cloud. It already felt more comfortable.

"So apparently I'm left handed," he muttered, feeling stupid he didn't know something so simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:43 am

A former second class SOLDIER, Sephiroth knew the name from the old days though not out of pure strength or even ability to go past second class. He had called him in search of information about Kadaj. Sephiroth glanced back towards Zack with a nod. With the return of the second class that left three of them that had previous experience. Normally he would insist that they needed to get the work done.

"At least some of the time, we should still set up the chosen group, or at least those here, against a simulation. That can be done in the morning however. That will give your protege time to rest before he is to join the others with the group testing. Potential captains should be selected out of those that are chosen out."

Sephiroth made no move to stop Zack even as the fingers trailed through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:10 am

"Yeah, I can let Denzel know about the test after we've done with the selection here."
Zack slid off the desk and slipped the rest of the files he had to the side.
He sat on Sephiroth's lap. Leaning in close his fingers moved through the length of Seph's hair.
"If you leave that to me I can get it done. Angeal trained me remember?"
He nipped at Seph's chin. "You should just relax and take a quick break."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:25 am

The warm body returned to his lap and Sephiroth wrapped one arm around his waist as the fingers continued their path towards the ends as he pulled Zack closer to his body. Angeal had trained him, and he couldn't deny certain similarities. Angeal always could pick up on his suppressed moods. He had long since given up on attempts to keep things hidden.

"Yes I remember," he had been the one to refuse the mission, had been the one to let Zack take it, and even after that he could never kill Angeal. He disobeyed the order from Lazard, refused it.

Sephiroth tilted his head down as one hand reached up and caught Zack's chin. "I do not believe such actions incite relaxation Zack."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:40 am

Zack smirked at Seph. "Are you sure? The body can get preeeeetty relaxed afterwards."
He shrugged it off, but didn't move from Seph's lap.
His fingers continued to roll through the strands of Seph's hair.
"Plus who knows when we can get another chance with this whole SOLDIER enhancement deal."

Zack wasn't going to deny that in a while they wouldn't get anymore alone time. The trials, the enhancements.
Plus there probably wouldn't be a better time to rub it in Rufus' face that they needed some privacy.
Zack's hands moved over Seph's shoulders as he pressed close to him.
"If you want you can continue to work, but know that my focus just isn't in it right now... it'll take you longer if you deny me and you know this." He flashed Seph a teasing grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X
Page 10 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next