FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X

Go down 
+17
Rosso
Tseng
Vincent
Cid
Loz
Hojo
Cissnei
Yazoo
Rufus
Kadaj
Dark Nation
Elena
Cloud
Kunsel
Denzel
Sephiroth
Zack
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:22 am

Returning from the bathroom Tseng looked at Reno and sigh. "No I don't plan on leaving this planet anytime soon, Reno." He said and slid into bed behind him, pulling Reno closer. "Not until the Lifestream is working normally again and I can come back to kick your ass for ruining the department." He add with a little smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:24 am

The bullets came and Sephiroth drew the blade up and skid across the ground. The blade of the Masamune flashed ahead of him and moved forward. The blade cut multiple times towards Nero.

It was harder to keep up with the attacks but it hardly mattered amidst the flow of battle.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:27 am

Reno pulled Tseng close and kissed him softly. "If the Lifestream works properly again then I could be waiting years for you to be reincarnated and then I'll be an old, old man by the time I'm allowed to kiss you again - and I don't think I could live with that."

He pulled back a little to look at him, clearly still hurting just from the thought of losing him. "You should know better than to even jokingly talk about it," he said with a faint, sheepish smile.
Back to top Go down
Rosso
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
Rosso

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:31 am

Rosso's eyes narrowed as she saw him move and instantly stopped firing and she twisted her blade to block the blow, although the force of it made her stumble back slightly. Bearing her teeth in a hiss, she kicked out to the side, following the movement with her blade.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:33 am

Tseng nodded. "Just try to get some sleep, I'll drop the subject and promise to do my best not to die on you before you wake up, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:37 am

Reno gave him a mock glare before curling up, pulling Tseng with him. "I will try not to panic before morning," he chuckled, settling comfortably and silently watching him. The man had been a part of his life for far too long for him to even remember what it was like to not have him there.
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

Title : Zack's Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:43 am

Kunsel could only assume the man was talking about Rufus. He was the one in charge now and probably the one pulling the strings. For his own sake he just hoped that Zack and Sephiroth returned before the man started looking for them in their room.

Well in the long run he could tell him they wouldn't be in their room. A hint of a smirk touched his lips as the phone beeped and he picked it up to see the return message from Tseng.

Will do boss.

It was sent off and he glanced back towards Lazard. "Typical... lets just hope they're good enough. I wouldn't worry about wasting his resources except if we end up dead."
Back to top Go down
Lazard
Bartender
Bartender
Lazard

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:57 am

Lazard shook his head with a sigh, running a hand through his hair, “My concern is for the people who are going to be subjected to this, not the resources that Rufus will be wasting on them, however limited,” he told him, “These people are going to have to go through mako treatment and training that they are not prepared for and will struggle to endure, only to die when they are put to test in the field. I am sure that Rufus' regard, or lack of, for other people has not changed, but neither has mine.”
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:30 am

Cloud managed to dodge the kick, but her blade lightly sliced at the skin of his arm, sending a couple drops of blood into the air.

Too close, he mentally chastised himself before whirling around. As he spun, he connected his blades together and swung with great momentum at the red-clad Tsviet.
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Rosso
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
Rosso

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:39 am

Rosso was distracted by the sight of blood on his arm, as her blade hit him and she grinned, her pleasure was short lived as she blocked the forceful swing; she lost her grip on her blade as she stumbled back from the force of the blow. Narrowing her eyes, she summoned her new powers, sending a ball of darkness at the blonde.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:11 am

Healin seemed to quiet at that very moment and he couldn't shake the feeling that something was missing.
He let out a groan and shook his head. With a fresh pot of coffee he made his way down the hallway.
He was probably going to be busy into the middle of the night with whatever paperwork surprises Tseng had left for him in the office.
Perhaps he would avoid his office for now... just in case.

Knocking on the door of where he was sure Cissnei was stationed.
He pushed the door open lightly.
"I come baring coffee if you don't mind the company."
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:20 am

Kunsel sighed as fingers dragged through to short blond hair. "Zack won't let anything happen to them. Maybe in the past it was bad, but now we're smaller and Zack is running a lot of things."

He had to believe that this wouldn't be the same way. This wouldn't be the same ShinRa that had murdered Zack. He couldn't go through that again, knowing his best friend was dead. He couldn't have done anything bad like they may have claimed, he knew him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:07 am

Even with the haste and the protect, the several slashes of the Masamune were tricky to dodge. He bit his lip and kicked to the side, 'flapping' his wings to gain altitude. "I see you're much better now that you have your favourite weapon back," he chuckled and dismissed his pistols.

Balling his hands into fists, the ground beneath Sephiroth's feet chipped and cracked, allowing slivers of the Negative Lifestream to shoot up.

"I never properly thanked you, for causing such an ugly, disgusting taint on this planet. But you really, really, shouldn't have made it so powerful!" The ground suddenly broke, giving way to a massive demonic hand, made purely of the stream, that tried to squeeze the silver haired male.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:14 am

Cloud smirked when he managed to throw her back, and blinked at the sphere of darkness. He brought his blade up in a defensive stance and spread it out horizontal in front of him.

The sphere smashed against the metal of his blade and Cloud winced, feeling the burn as it slowly pushed him back.
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Lazard
Bartender
Bartender
Lazard

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:16 pm

Lazard nodded slightly, yes Zack was a good man, he always had been and he would always do his best by others, but he was not the issue as far as Lazard could see.

"He still answers to Rufus," he stated, "Are you telling me that Rufus has changed and is no longer the same as he was?" An eyebrow arched, he highly doubted it, men like Rufus could never change as far as he could see.
Back to top Go down
Rosso
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
Rosso

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:18 pm

Rosso rolled forward again to retrieve her blade as Cloud stumbled back; she kicked out at him again before moving to dodge out of range.
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:32 am

Hearing the knock, Cissnei looked up from what she was working on and smiled seeing Rufus there. "Of course, Sir. You know you're welcome here any time." She grinned. "Especially when you're bringing me coffee."

She saved her report and leant back in her chair with a smile. "What can I do for you, Sir? If you're looking for the Director he went to bed early as he said he had an errand to run first thing in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:12 am

Rufus smiled at her as he entered.
"Not much else left to do. Waiting on this list from Sephiroth and Zack..."
He let out a sigh. He just hoped they'd get back to him soon though.
Rufus held up the file. "What they have so far for me..."

He set the coffee put down and set the file down on the desk.
"Apparently yourself and Reno's names passed their selection for enhancements."
He sat down setting two coffee mugs down.
"Kunsel's name is in there as well."
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:23 am

Cissnei nodded thoughtfully as Rufus told her Zack was working on a list, it lined up with his texts so she guessed there was nothing suspicious about that after all.
It was when Rufus said her name was on the list she frowned. "You're joking right? I mean.. mako enhancements? Me?"

She shook her head. "I don't know if I'm qualified for that, Sir."
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:30 am

Rufus smiled. "It didn't really cross my mind either... the army Reeve compiled is not making the cut."
He knew it to be true he'd borrowed that army after all.
"So they expanded their search. The Turks were next on that list."
Rufus poured her a coffee. "I looked at the stats and I have to agree with them. But up to you."
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:35 am

Cissnei picked up her mug and took a mouthful with a sigh. "I understand Reno, I do.. he's skilled at almost everything, better than I am. But me? And is Tseng on that list? I mean if we become like SOLDIER then what's going to happen to the Turks?"

She shook her head. "Sorry, Sir. I shouldn't question your judgement. That's Tseng's job after all, not mine."
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:40 am

Rufus smiled. "Tseng's name was at the top of that list in fact."
He sipped his own coffee. "Tseng, Reno, yourself and a few of the others."
Rufus looked at the file. "With Tseng resting we will have to talk this over tomorrow..."
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:45 am

"Well, I'm sure the Director will agree with anything that will better help the company and protect you, Sir." Cissnei smiled, knowing Tseng never refused a direct order.

"I would have to think on it though." She looked with him with a soft smile. "When do you want your answer? That is, if you've approved that list so far."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:39 am

Sephiroth didn't visibly react until the ground cracked. He leapt into the air and the magic seemed to coil in him as the firaga spell was cast towards the hand before he landed hard on the ground. "A mistake which shall be corrected."

Feet skidded across the ground as green eyes flashed up towards the other man.

Allowing the lifestream contact with him would become Nero's fatal mistake.
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:22 am

Kunsel glanced away and sighed slightly. He had been around long enough to know that ShinRa was trying to change but there were still some things, no matter what Rufus did to make up for his crimes, that would always be the same.

"Maybe... I'm not sure," he said as he shook his head.

There were plenty of things he didn't tell Rufus because of that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X
Page 21 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next