FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X

Go down 
+17
Rosso
Tseng
Vincent
Cid
Loz
Hojo
Cissnei
Yazoo
Rufus
Kadaj
Dark Nation
Elena
Cloud
Kunsel
Denzel
Sephiroth
Zack
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:48 am

Quiet, that was no different than Angeal had said. It seemed as if he had not yet gotten the eternal lectures on the magnificence of Loveless from Genesis and other than that Angeal's behavior seemed normal. Sephiroth blinked at the mention of his once enemy turning into Palmer. Sephiroth sighed and shook his head slightly.

"Palmer was the director of ShinRa's space program, rather well known for being wider than he was tall."

He remembered the man with his stubby legs yelling about the cuts to his department, one that was a failure from the first week. In his own mind it had always been a waste of time when it could be put towards his own men. For those that remembered the man it certainly made it clear just what they were suggesting.

"It would perhaps be best to leave Angeal to his cooking or he will find another way to mother hen you. And if he suggests starting a garden don't bother trying to stop him, just make sure he doesn't turn the place into a greenhouse."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:59 am

Kadaj chuckled softly at the mental image of a Cloud that was wider than he was tall. "I can see why he took offence then. It's not like he's even gained more than maybe a couple of pounds but... I think we all are. Something tells me that none of us have ever stayed in one place for so long."

He stretched and grinned at the increasingly amusing housewife image that Angeal was getting in his mind and shook his head. "Nah, even if he did there's so much space out here... We're on the edge of the world - it's nothing but space out here. Lots of fields. It's a long trek into town, and I tend to avoid going with them - it's safer for them than it is for me. The hair is rather noticeable."

He nibbled on a piece of pastry and realised he was being rude by going on and on about himself. "How about you? I gather things are less than ideal if you're checking up on us."

He was not, after all, completely oblivious.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:19 am

"Awesome." Zack smiled at him and waiting till the SUV had driven off bodies in the back.
He picked Denzel up and jumped up, wings expanding and catching the wind.
Zack began to fly them back to Healin Lodge. It wouldn't take that long luckily.
"I'm not sure what Hojo is up to but Seph and I will need to report this in."
He looked down at Denzel. "Did you wanna hit the showers or train some more just till we're done?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:28 am

No, just as with Angeal, Kadaj had known that he did not make social calls. He had not known him for as long as Angeal but once Kadaj had been a part of him. There was nothing social about any call that he made. If he sought someone out it was never just to 'chat'. It was perhaps another one of those human skills his upbringing had never allowed him to learn.

There had never been a use to it.

"There has been an attack here of creatures containing Jenova cells," the information was as much for Kadaj as it was for Minerva within him.

"If there are more teams will need to be dispatched to eliminate them."

If there were any nearby they would have to move... It was as close as he could get to a warning.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:39 am

That was one thing he had missed with the loss of the Jenova cells. He was still strong but he couldn't fly himself any longer. The wings were gone along with that feeling of freedom. It was now something that seemed to be missing.

The strong arms grabbed him and Denzel forced himself to remain still so Zack didn't accidentally drop him on the way back. "I'll hit the showers," he had trained enough and he had to check on his arm. He knew enough to know that he couldn't just keep fighting. The day had been long already with training and his body had begun to ache.

Maybe if it took them a while he could find Dark Nation.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:49 am

Kadaj frowned at the news - an attack on where they were would leave them in the position to be completely surrounded, and suddenly the idyllic location seemed more like a death trap. He paused and consulted with Minerva before continuing the conversation.

"She says that she can't sense anything near us, but the darkness seems to be localised around your location. It seems she's been holding out on us in terms of Jenova cell location." The switch from Kadaj to Minerva was instantaneous.
"Such powers work when it comes to sensing a mass of darkness, but individuals are not so easily located without more energy than we can afford to use. We must rest, not exhaust ourself. When Jenova rises, we will all know of it."

The change back was almost as instant. "I hate it when she does that," he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:51 am

"Okay cool." He looked at Denzel's arm. "You did good out there kiddo."
Part of him had wanted to step in when it had happened.
But it was part of helping Denzel come into his own.
Zack could see the Lodge in the distance.
'Man it's totally quicker to fly for a burger next time.' He thought.
Back to top Go down
Vincent
Bartender
Bartender
Vincent

Title : Hojo's Labrat

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:03 am

Vincent Valentine had been wandering the halls. He felt useless, and yet he wasn't sure how he should feel about uselessness. With Chaos and the Protomateria gone, he told Rufus that Hojo was ShinRa's problem. He wanted to back out. A part of him was getting too old, too tormented by one disaster after the next. He sighed and closed his eyes. "Still, even if I don't take to the front lines, I have my duties."

His footsteps began to slow down as he approached the one he needed to speak with. His red eyes fell on Sephiroth and he noticed the cellphone.

He moved slowly along the wall opposite of the silver haired general and leaned on it. He made it clear that he needed to speak with him, but that he would patiently wait.
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:18 am

The fact that there didn't seem to be any surrounding them was a relief. If there were more groups however he would need to send out groups to deal with them. He would wait for Zack's return before it was decided what would happen. He needed to know how the thirds fared against the creatures but neither could they be ignored.

"We will be aware when she returns," if for no other reason than the fact that Zack would be at risk once again. For now Hojo and Deep Ground were the safer enemies, they couldn't turn him into their slave. He had sworn to Angeal that he would save Zack or die trying and that was one promise he would keep.

As the red cloaked former Turk approached Sephiroth shifted slightly from against the wall. It seemed that whatever Vincent had contacted him about now would be the time. He couldn't deny that he wondered at what the man had to say.

"Keep in touch Kadaj and alert me if anything appears." He would continue to keep ShinRa as far from them as he could.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:27 am

Kadaj gave a small smile at the signal the call was ending. He knew that Sephiroth wasn't one for small talk, and he never knew what to say to him in any case. "If anything changes I'll make sure we let you know. For now... I'm going to try and lure Cloud down from his room for dinner. Anyone would think he was the teenager and I was the pseudo-parent."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:40 am

"Thanks," Denzel said as he glanced down. The others were much worse off than he was, he knew that. He was the only one with mako, the only one really strong enough. "It's okay, just a scratch. I just need to get it washed."

It was minor compared to helping attack Deep Ground with next to no training and taking a few bullets.

"Can I message Cloud?"

Or was it too dangerous?
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:46 am

"Okay cool." When Healin got closer and Denzel asked if he could call Cloud. Zack smiled.
"Of course you can call Cloud. I don't see why not."
Zack set Denzel down when they landed back at Healin and he smiled at him.
He knew ShinRa would trace any landline calls outs, so he pulled out his own phone.
"Did you want to use my phone?"

He sent Seph a quick text.

Back, will catch up soon.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:13 am

"It may be best," Sephiroth pressed disconnect as the phone beeped again. His attention locked on Vincent for a moment as the pair of texts were brought up. The first was from Rufus to ask for a meeting and the second from Zack to say they would catch up soon.

The phone snapped shut and Sephiroth's eyes landed on the other man. He didn't know what he wanted to speak to him about just that it needed to be done.

"The most secure place to speak would likely be my office, however you can likely expect Zack to intrude wherever it is."
Back to top Go down
Vincent
Bartender
Bartender
Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:17 am

"I have nothing secretive to say. I do not require a 'secure' place to speak, though I suppose a familliar place you may feel comfortable would be best." He wasn't like the others, who would sugar coat things. He'd never been the type, especially after what happened between him and Hojo. "Your office, your quarters, wherever you wish, we can go."

His red eyes stared at the man, "We need to speak about your parents."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:36 am

There was no comfortable place, no more so than anywhere else. This was not his home, and had he ever had one in the beginning? No, the most comfortable place would likely be back in the training room in the ShinRa building. The Junon roof was the setting it was usually on.

But there was no safe place. The eyes landed on the man as he motioned him forward and led the way to the quarters. Nothing had been moved since that morning, the bed still unmade. After the week they had been there things had gathered, proof of the two people that had spent time there.

Sephiroth placed the Masamune down against the wall and led the man to the table on the other side of the room with several chairs. He took one of the seats and motioned to the other one. "I doubt you can say anything that will change my opinion on them but go ahead."

His father would soon enough be dead at his hands, his true mother unknown, but what sort of woman would subject their own child to that?
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:03 am

Denzel landed on the ground and he turned back towards Zack and blinked for a moment. "Well I got a phone when I joined SOLDIER.. but if yours is more secure..."

If it was he would use Zack's. He shifted slightly as he glanced towards the ground. It had been a week since he had last seen Cloud, and a part of him was worried about these creatures. He knew Cloud could have beaten all of them but he had to know.

And he did say he could call.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:21 am

Zack thought for a moment. "Yeah it's probably not." He looked to his phone.
"Probably mine and Seph's phone would be the most tapped in the company."
But Zack understood why. They want to keep tabs on them.
Every word they said sent via text and where they were at all times.

"I don't want them tracing the call to Cloud either." Zack added. He glanced towards the lodge.
"So it would be better if you use your phone or found an unattended one inside and used that."
Back to top Go down
Vincent
Bartender
Bartender
Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:25 am

"You are not Jenova's child."

He said it as it was. "Your father's name, as you know, is Professor Hojo. Your mother's is Lucrecia Crescent, ShinRa scientist who saved my life." He raised a hand. "Before you are quick to judge, for the experiments that caused your unnatural birth, attempt to understand their story. I'm not asking you to sympathise with Hojo, but listen to the reasoning behind it with a neutral mindset."

He knew this was risky but it had to be said. "Prior to working under Hojo, Lucrecia worked under Grimoire Valentine. My father. They found Chaos, and Chaos killed my father. Lucrecia did nothing wrong, nothing anyone else wouldn't have done, but she blamed herself for his death and it was because of his credibility that the thesis they were writing was even being considered. When my father died, all his research and hard work was considered worthless. Your mother was guilted by not only betraying my father, but causing his life's work to become insignificant -- even if it wasn't her fault."

He sighed, "She was still a valuable scientist, and eventually she worked with Hojo. It is unknown if Hojo believed it or not, but his team truly thought Jenova was a Cetra. To have a Cetra amongst the living would guide them to pure happiness and to the promised land. Knowing what we know now, it may seem like a fancy, but to them it was the truth. Lucrecia and I..." He paused for a moment, looking away. "At one point your mother and I were involved with one another, but when I found out about my father and her, our relationship... strained. Your father took advantage of this. Hojo took advantage of her sadness, sorrow and guilt, being the manipulative bastard he was and filled her mind with hope. To create the Cetra that would bring every human pure happiness...

"Sephiroth," he continued, glancing to the side. "She didn't want to give you the life you have. She wanted you to be free, not tied to ShinRa. She wanted you to live a life of happiness, not enslavement. She wanted you to bring peace as a Cetra, not to kill as the 'Demon of Wutai'.

"She loved you."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:55 am

Denzel nodded and turned away from Zack. He'd call him after he washed up. He wanted to wash after that battle, the bodies had reeked and maybe it would take a shower to wash it out. He hurried inside and grabbed a change of clothes from his room and left his staff and headed into the shower room.

The warm water felt good and it washed the blood away to reveal the shallow cut. It had already stopped bleeding, just a scratch that he could heal later. The brown hair fell into his face as his fingers brushed over the pink ribbon that Cloud had let him borrow.

After he washed up Denzel dressed and grabbed his phone and dialed Cloud's number. If he even wanted to talk to him... The teen left the shower and headed back towards his room.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:05 am

Zack watched Denzel leave and he walked inside and let out a breath.
He was passing by the kitchen when he saw Rufus making a coffee.
Tseng and Reno doing their hang around thing.
"Zack, you and Sephiroth report to my office in ten. I want to know what you discovered."

Zack let out a breath at the order. "Yeah sure. Just let me give Seph my report."
He rolled his eyes as he walked down the hall.

Zack knocked on Seph's office door and it opened with ease.
"Hmmm no Seph. So if I was Seph where would I hide?" He tapped his chin in thought.
There wasn't that many places Seph could go anyway.
In fact it only left two. Training room or... The room they shared.

"And I pick door number two." Zack remarked heading down the hall towards their room.
Plus he just wanted to face plant the bed till Rufus dragged them away.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:38 am

They were names, just that, names he knew but had never met. It was from a time long ago and had only seen mention of the names briefly in the research. He knew of Project S, that which had created him. It was information that had pushed him to the edge and beyond it. Beneath the surface with his return he had known that Jenova was not his mother, only created with her cells, but this was the first any had said it.

Sephiroth glanced away as he listened to Vincent's version of the events that led to his birth. There had been a time that he had believed the same, that it would be the promised land. He had murdered for that hope of a peaceful place far away from this hell. But Jenova was no Cetra, and even had she been he was created for their purpose.

Sephiroth stood and sighed slightly in response. "Regardless of her reasons I was a destroyer. I was created not to be a child but to save them, save this planet from what it had become. I was born to bring this planet to the Promised Land," his eyes flashed back towards the man. "For their project."

He turned away and his attention focused towards the door. "If she loved me she would not have created me to be either a part of Jenova or a Cetra."
Back to top Go down
Vincent
Bartender
Bartender
Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:55 am

"I'll tell you again, then. You don't have to sympathise with them, but listen to the reasoning behind it with a neutral mindset. What she believed was that she would bring you into this world and nurse you. She believed she was going to be there for you and with you, through every step of life. Human, Jenova, Cetra -- she was going to care for you and give you all of her love."

It sounded like a far off fairy tale. "Nobody knew just how grim Hojo would make reality. The reason she could not be there for you was because Hojo took you away and she was too weak from childbirth to fight back."

His eyes closed. "We're both Hojo's experiments. Believe me, I may be one of the few who can understand what even thinking about that man makes you feel... but I know your mother loved you. If she hadn't, you would have become nothing but the monster Hojo and Jenova wanted you to be."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:28 am

What was intentioned... what was... if he had been raised by her it would be no better than with Angeal. They had all become what they were meant to be, tools for ShinRa. Sephiroth turned back towards the man and green eyes locked on Vincent.

"I did become that monster, and that will always remain the truth."

He could never forget, never be forgiven. He could not forget that he had become exactly what they were after. He was forever that monster. "You were an experiment, you understand that even if I was a Cetra like they thought, I was born for a purpose. To destroy them, to save them, whatever it is it doesn't matter."

He was created by people of this planet for their purpose.
Back to top Go down
Vincent
Bartender
Bartender
Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:38 am

"You're no monster," Vincent affirmed as he stared at the man. "Perhaps there was a time where you were a monster, but now, I look at you and know you're human. You are not Jenova. You are not Hojo. The only essence of your makeup that's left is Lucrecia. I... I don't know you, Sephiroth, but you remind me of her now. When I fought against you, in the Northern Crater, I don't know who you were. You felt like Hojo and a monster, but I see as easy as the light of day you're not that person anymore."

His eyes narrowed, "From your hair to your facial structure, you're like your mother."

Vincent took a moment to calm himself down.

"If you don't believe me, then who will you fight for? Hojo's alive. Jenova's alive. Lucrecia's alive. I haven't seen any of them in a while, but I know they're all out there. Last I saw of Lucrecia, she was working with Yuffie, Nanaki and the WRO. You and her are on the same side, and if it was up to you, if fate was kinder, you would have always been on her team, and she would have always been by your side."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:47 am

Zack had been standing outside the bedroom when he heard Sephiroth hadn't been alone.
When he heard Vincent speak, he waited and hoped that Seph wouldn't flip out.
So far so good really. He looked to his watch. It was nearly time to go meet Rufus.
He didn't want to, he just wanted to sit down and put his feet up.

Zack sucked in a breath and he knocked on the door and stuck his head in.
"Seph, Rufus is being head asshole and wants to see us soon."
He looked at Vincent and nodded his head in a greeting.
"Also those chomper muncher whatever things of Hojo I sent to the WRO's lab."

Zack cleared his throat. "Whatever they are they were at least human and so far it isn't infectious."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X
Page 7 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next