FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV

Go down 
+8
Yazoo
Rufus
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
Denzel
Genesis
Zack
ADMIN
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:31 am

Loz did not like being with cloud, but there was not much he could go about it. The orders from the blonde made his blood boil, but he tried to keep his cool.... not that he was very good at it. instead he just sneered at Cloud's back making faces.

He still did not say anything as he turned and fallowed Sephiroth. His eyes were looking all around them trying to see anything new or different that could lead them to what was going on. Not that he knew what this was to look like... Mother might tell him if he sees something wrong, plus the others were all looking as well. Cloud and Sephiroth would know better.

At least Sephiroth seemed to want them there for the help. Loz hoped he could be helpful, at least when there was a battle he knew he would be.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:52 am

Zack was pacing as he ate the food and didn't realize it.
"Mmmmm Wutai. That might work. Cloud will be mad that we're up and leaving but perhaps our 'research' can lead us there." He mused.
He stopped to ruffle Denzel's hair.
"We have to go see some one Denz, Since Cloud's got Seph and the others I doubt he'll want me taking you anywhere near them, so you're gunna stay with us. Hope you don't mind."
Zack did have some questions for Jenova.
"Yuffie you must be hungry eat something then we'll go."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:16 am

"Nope, I don't mind," Denzel said as he looked up towards Zack, having put down the food he was devouring for a moment. "Where are we going?"

The idea of traveling had always excited him and he loved all of Cloud's stories about the places he had been to. Before being kidnapped he had only ever seen Midgar, Edge, and the Forgotten City, and even then his memories of the Forgotten City weren't really clear. It was right before Kadaj did something to let Jenova take over the kids. After taking the drink there was a blank spot and the next thing he realized he was waking up and Tifa was hurt.

Slowly he gave a sad look. He couldn't make Tifa sick like he made Cloud sick. He had to protect her from himself. He had followed Yazoo and Tifa had been hurt already, all because of him. He could never allow that to happen.

Finally he began to eat again but slower this time.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:53 am

Zack looked at Denzel and he crouched down in front of the teenager.
"I have to go talk to Jenova. So we're going to Midgar." He looked at Yuffie.

Zack also knew there was that possibility that Jenova could finish what she started as well.
He could become her complete and utter puppet.
He just had to trust if that happened Yuffie would take Denzel somewhere safe.

Zack was loosing a battle within himself he was taking lives with Angeal's sword.
He would never have caused blood to flow across that blade.
He closed his eyes popping the can of soda open and downing the much needed caffeine.

"Jenova is holed up in the old ShinRa HQ out there." He couldn't lie to Denzel.
"I need to know more about what she did to me, what she was trying to do to me."
What was she doing in general was she still trying to destroy this planet?
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:15 am

Denzel nodded in response to that. Jenova... her voice was in his head too, just like when he had Geostigma, the voice that had controlled him. Everything was blank after he took that drink and the voice whispered to him for the first time. "You're not going to take me back to Seventh Heaven, are you?"

The fear clenched at him in an instant. He couldn't go back there, not with the need to fight that he had felt before, the need to kill. And he still was infected. If he was sent back he would probably make Marlene sick or worse. He couldn't handle that.

He finished the food he had and then stared down. He didn't like that they were going to lie to Cloud but if Zack needed answers that's where they had to go. Already Denzel had accepted the fact that they needed to see the strange alien that seemed to cause so much pain, who had made people do such evil things.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:21 am

Zack blinked. "I never thought about taking you back there in all honesty."
He slapped his forehead, he should have thought about it, but it never crossed his mind.
"We're going to make sure you're okay. If you don't mind tagging along?"
He stood up. "Unless you want to go back to Seventh Heaven or the WRO."

Zack could feel it though, he wanted to keep Denzel safe from her touch.
But he needed... no wanted to see her urgently.
Leaving Denzel never occurred to him, like he was meant to come with them.
He wondered if that was what Jenova wanted?
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:42 am

He shook his head in response to that. "I really want to fight... and kill, I think it was something Hojo put in me. If I go back there I might infect Marlene, or hurt her."

Despite being of similar ages Denzel knew Marlene would never be able to stand up to him in a fight. He had killed plenty of grown men just since that morning. Marlene wouldn't stand a chance. "I want to come with, I want to learn how to fight so no one has to protect me anymore." So no one has to be hurt again...

People had died so he could live, if it wasn't for some reason then he didn't want to live any longer, and he could never allow it to happen to Tifa, Cloud, or Marlene. Deep in his mind Cloud's screams of pain still echoed, a reminder of what he made happen.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:23 am

Zack nodded. "That is true. We don't want the WRO turning into some cornered off infected zone."
He patted Denzel on the shoulder.
"Just be weary I don't trust Jenova as far as I can throw her, but Yuffie wants me to see what she has to say."
The second chance thing he hoped it was true.
"We're going to fly there, so I hope you've got enough energy to fly with us."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:26 am

"While I hate to argue with you," Reno sighed, glancing towards the door that kept the fire from them, "if something goes wrong, you can't hack back into the system to turn the sprinkler systems back on. That's why you keep me around - because I can."

He held his hand out for the PHS. "Trust me," he implored. "I ain't trying to get anyone killed - just the opposite. You take the President, and if in ten minutes things are still fine up here then I'll come to get checked out and return your phone."

It was very, very rare that Reno would openly defy Tseng and turn his orders back on him, and he had never done so in front of the President before... but it was in his contract that he had to do whatever it took to keep Rufus safe, and if it meant pissing off Tseng, then so be it.

"Please."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:33 am

" Well, at least every one else is finding something use full. So far Sephiroth and I found a summon beast, and a nagging suspicion that whoever summoned it isnt done."

Following Yazoo, and Loz, he turns and look back the way they had just come, [color=blue] I just hope evryone is alright, Denzel should be safe with Zack, hopefullly they meet little resistance. Kadaj and Genisis, shoiuld be ok as well, depending on what they run into…………[/cooor]

" Well at least something use came out of being touched by Jenova, we now.have two extra bodies.to throw at whatever comes next. I just hope we can find some kind of happy medium before then.

They are foing to need all the cooperation they can get from each other really soon.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:43 am

Rufus nodded his head to Reno.
"Try not to get killed or infected. Its hard to find good help these days."
He turned round walking down the hall towards the elevator on level 13.
He passed the shocked WRO employee looking at him.
"I advise you to tell your fellow employees level 14 and above are to not be breached."
The employee nodded stunned by the sight before looking down the hall.

Rufus needed a shower and he needed it now.
He stopped by the lift opening the file up.
All the pages were accounted for.
He let out a breathe of relief.
DeepGround did not need this file. No one did.
Once it was back in his office no one else would ever get it again either.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:49 am

Tseng frowned and glared at Reno for defying him in front of the President and his look promised they would be having words later.. well, Tseng would be having words and Reno being quiet, hopefully.

He thrust his PHS into Reno's hands and stalked off after Rufus, sticking close to him until he was safe in his office with Dark Nation. "If you'll excuse me now, Sir." He said simply and bowed before turning and heading to the showers.

First a shower, then I'm getting checked over... then coffee, much coffee.. hopefully Reno won't be too much of an ass when I talk to him. Who am I kidding? It's Reno. He growled mentally as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:58 am

Reno hacked back into the system, just to be on the safe side, his eyes watching the door. He crept towards it, holding his hand up to the metal and giving a sigh of relief that it was cool - that meant both blast doors were down and the first hadn't been breeched. If it was still in tact then with some luck his plan had worked and in 6 more minutes he could get checked out and face the wrath of Tseng.

He chose to get checked out before he took a shower, thankful when everything came back clear. He gave them his clothes to dispose of with the medical waste and wandered back to the barracks butt naked. He had nothing to be ashamed of, and if a few people chose to be shocked that he so comfortably wandered around without clothing... then clearly they didn't go to the same beaches at Costa as he did.

He slipped into the showers with a sigh, washing off the last of the grime.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:01 am

Silence... other than the conversation that was taking place. Every bit of training that ShinRa had given him rebelled at it. Silence was never a good thing in his experience. Whoever summoned Neo Bahamut was still out there and while he did not trust Jenova she also did not want him dead.

"Stay on guard," he said as he glanced back towards Yazoo and Loz. He was certain he did not need to remind Cloud.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:24 am

"Yep, I'm good," he said as he stood up. Between the curaga, potion, and food, he felt that he had enough energy to go for another round. He didn't trust Jenova either but if that was what Zack needed he would follow him. Suddenly he frowned for a moment, realizing that his weapon couldn't be as easily secured as the others. He'd just have to carry it, even though Midgar was a ways away.

He was ready to go, just as long as no one was going to send him back to Seventh Heaven.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:43 am

Tseng was just stepping out of the showers when he heard someone enter, the towel was around his waist a split second before Reno would be able to see anything and Tseng was glad for that. It would forestall any unseemly comments from the red head, for now at least.

"I trust everything went as planned." He said, grabbing a second towel to dry off his hair as he looked over at Reno for confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:14 am

Yazoo followed behind Sephiroth quietly and on guard. The reactor was quiet and that silence was disturbing at best. He held his silence though, letting his brother lead them deeper inside, so he wouldn't distract him or for any of them to miss out on any slight hint of noise or something out of the ordinary. Not that he knew what was supposed to be ordinary down here, the green glow of the mako and the ripples of the water through the glass panels made an interesting light pattern over the floor and ceiling as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:17 am

Reno nodded in response to his superior's question before giving a small apologetic smile. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have questioned your decision but I didn't want to risk things getting out of hand and anyone getting hurt because of me."

He sighed, bowing his head a little. "I know, you're probably pissed and I totally understand that. So, do your worst - I deserve it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:21 am

Following thengroup, the silence ofnthe reactornwas startingnto grate on his nerves, mostly because itnwasntoonquiet. Why wasnt the machinery running.

Catching up to Sephiroth, " Is i tme or is it just a little too quiet in here." speaking s
oftly as he watches the shadows for movement.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:26 am

Tseng shook his head and reached for the clean sweatpants he'd brought with him. "I'll talk to you later about that. I need coffee and we need to be tested first."

He turned his back on Reno and pulled his pants up under the towel, not about to give Reno a cheap thrill with his ass hanging out. "Shower quickly and get to the labs."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:36 am

"One step ahead of you," he chuckled softly. "Already been in and gotten the all clear - had them destroy my clothes to be safe."

He stretched, still naked and clearly still not caring about this. "You just take so damn long washing you hair," he grinned, teasing him lightly and heading to the shower door. "Then again, don't blame you when you have gorgeous hair like that." He ran his fingers through his hair with a sigh. "Me... I'm just a mess head to toe... Nothing will fix that."

He laughed as he walked in, shutting the door behind him and leaving Tseng in the locker room. His head popped through a moment later. "And there's no need to be so bashful - I've seen you starkers before." He gave a smirk. "Definitely nothing to be ashamed of."

The door shut again, the tormenting redhead gone for good this time.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:49 am

"It is, far too quiet. I do not trust this."

Sephiroth was certain that the attack would come however all they could did would be to walk into their trap. Without continuing the threat would always be at their backs. Masamune was removed as he walked forward, eyes open, watching carefully for anything in the shadows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:56 am

Drawing his sword, he drops back to Yazoo and Loz, holding his heand up in a gesture of peace. " Be ready for anything, if you have any weapons get them ready now. Its way too quiet in here for my, and Sephiroths tastes, and before you ask, there should be the sounds of machinery running, at least the power generating equipment."

Getting behind the two, he resumes scanning behind the group for any signs of being folloewed. Scanning to his left and right, he searches the shadows for any tell tale movements.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:19 am

Zack smiled at Denzel. "Good."
He dumped the empty container from his food in the bin, before downing another can of soda.
Zack looked to Yuffie. "Whenever your ready just say the word and we'll head out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:46 am

As Zack and Denzel talked, I ate skme food and by the time they were done talking, i had finished eating. "I'm ready!" I grinned and spread my wings, ready to fly to Midgar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next