FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV

Go down 
+8
Yazoo
Rufus
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
Denzel
Genesis
Zack
ADMIN
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:14 am

Rufus made it to the stair well and he opened the door and stopped.
He could hear the moans of the infected above and he looked down. They hadn't managed to get through the door below.
But they had made it to the level below luckily it was an empty level as well.
"So much for quarantine." Rufus huffed.
"Reeve I'm firing every single one of your Soldiers and re building this pathetic excuse you have for an army."
Rufus picked up the ammo and reloaded his shot gun pointing it down at the infected before making a perfect head shot.
He looked up knowing that it would attract the other infected.
"Tseng! Reno! We leave now!"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:35 am

Zack swung the sword round carving through several more of the Soldier's.
He activated his poison twister and jumped up spinning round slicing through several more of the soldiers.
The blow knocking them back and inflicting them with poison.

Zack looked to the small handful left and he looked to Denzel and Yuffie.
They could handle the small amount left.
He wiped the blade of the buster sword on the clothes of the dead.
He placed it back in place. He decided he needed to work on his hand to hand.
Plus Angeal's sword had seen enough blood shed.

He knew he would get chewed out if he rusted the blade.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:04 am

The few before him were knocked down, leaving only the ones in front of Yuffie. Denzel collapsed onto his knees as he panted heavily, his head dropped slightly. He was pretty sure that he wouldn't be able to move, even if he wanted to, the exhaustion dragging at him. He dropped the staff before him and felt his shoulders sag as he struggled to get back up.

All he wanted to do was rest but he knew he couldn't. He wasn't able to quit. Slowly his eyes shut and his body shook. So many people were dead but it didn't matter, just as long as he could protect his family.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:33 am

Zack moved up to Denzel crouching beside him and pulling out the Curaga he activated it healing the boy.
He heard the soldier running up behind him and he let his elbow snap back hitting the soldier in the groin causing him to drop.
Zack sighed as he helped Denzel up and he pulled the sword off his back.

"I just cleaned this." He grumbled as he brought it down taking off the soldier's head.
Spinning it round he snapped it back into place.
He took Denzel to one of the rooms and set him down.

Zack closed his eyes. He could feel where everyone was. They were all occupied elsewhere.
He looked to where Yuffie was finishing off her lot.
"Yuffie. I think we're done here. Seems everyone else is busy. Should we go and come back for them later?"
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:30 am

Tseng nodded in agreement. "I fully agree, Sir. Perhaps burning this place down isn't a bad idea after all." He sighed and shook his head. "My apologies, I'm starting to sound like Reno. Which is rather disturbing." He smirked a little and fired a path for them downstairs, leading the way and knowing Reno would have the President's back.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:56 am

"What's disturbing is that you find a reasonable plan to prevent all of us dying 'disturbing'," he shot back at Tseng, grinning as he continued to edge backwards, watching the hallways as they retreated from them.

"Buildings can be replaced, blo- the President," he quickly corrected himself, remembering they weren't alone, "is not so easily replaced. "Besides, this place was built so that a fire on any floor is contained within that floor, not affecting the one above or below - therefore, if we apply logic to that situation we burn them out, wait for it to die down... probably burn it again for luck... and then we can clear it out, disinfect until the bleach almost burns through the floors and see what we've got left. Worst comes to worst we demolish the top of the building and start again."

Reno glanced over his shoulder at them. "Just because it looks like I don't pay attention, doesn't mean that I don't," he chided them both. "And just because it's my plan that doesn't make it a death wish."
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:01 am

Yazoo thought for a moment and frowned, then pointed the way towards the reactor. "That way and quickly. I think they've dealt with one problem but I have a feeling there is more trouble waiting for them." He said.

He would let nothing hurt big brother Sephiroth, he was the reason the remnants existed after all and Yazoo felt like he owed his life to the elder man. And Cloud, he felt nothing for their blond brother.. but he seemed to be important to brother Seph so he'd do nothing to harm him, for now at least.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:04 am

Rufus let out a breath. They both had a point.
"Fuck it." He growled. "Just do it and now!"
Rufus fired a shot at another infected coming up towards them.
"Burn everything from level fourteen up."

Rufus placed his hand on the railing and jumped down.
He caught himself on the level thirteen balcony.
Jumping onto the floor pointing this gun at an infected clambering towards him.
The shot gun taking the head off in an instant.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:15 am

"Are you sure, Sir?" Tseng asked then frowned as Rufus jumped the balcony and passed him. "Sir, it would be advisable if you didn't get ahead of us." He said and ran down the stairs to catch up to him, firing at the other zombie creatures approaching.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:24 am

Rufus growled as he kicked another infected, before bashing it's head in with the butt of the shot gun.
"Positive. I'm over this mess." He looked up the stairwell at Reno.
"Do it! RENO!"
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:30 am

Reno smirked and swiped Tseng's PHS, his thumbs flying over the buttons and he used the wifi to hack into the security system. "Sir, I'd talk to Reeve about updating the security system too," he muttered, fingers darting over the small screen as fast as his eyes were. "Tseng, you need a new PHS, this thing is almost as old as I am."

His concentration never broke as he moved past firewall after firewall, snaking into the system and overriding it. "Ok, the sprinkler systems are off, the fire systems are cut off level 14 and above. Assuming we can get the fire to take here, the system shouldn't seal off the above floors, letting it burn through...."

He edged back towards the only door out, checking his gun for his beloved Firaga. The spell was cast and a fireball ripped through the hallway, the walls igniting in a way Reno hadn't anticipated.

"... Fuck..."

He backed out and slammed the door shut, thumbs flying over the buttons again. "We have 15 seconds to get out of this stairwell or we're trapped in an inferno. Get in the way of the blast door as it comes down, you're chopped in half."

He looked at the other two. "MOVE!"
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:36 am

Rufus kicked the door to the thirteenth level open and moved into the hallway.
He looked either way it seemed clear of infected.
It looked normal in fact.
There was even a WRO Soldier standing there with his coffee and bagel.
Obviously heading on break. He just blinked looking at Rufus.
Rufus was well aware he was covered in black and purple ooze and infected blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 12:26 pm

E shurin killed the last of the Deepgrond soldiers and I caught it, I turned back to Zack and Denzek and nodded. "Ok, we'll go and visit Jenova and then we'll lead the others to her later." I'd probably have to track them all down again, but if they were busy, there wasn't much I could do... Except drag them away from whatever they're doing and I can't drag that many people!
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:45 pm

"We'll let Denzel rest for a bit. It's a bit to far to be dragging him this soon after a fight."
Zack reached into his pocket and he handed Denzel the can of potion.
"I'm sorry I don't have much more to offer. I'm going to take those filing cabinets to the barge. You rest up and I'll be back. I'll see if I can get us some food on the way back." Zack looked at Yuffie and handed her a can of potion. "Here. I won't be long. Watch him okay?"
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:06 pm

Loz hurried down the tunnel. Quick as a flash still holding on to Yazoo. There was no time to stop, at least according to the urgency in Yazoo's voice

It was only once they wee in the reactor room that Loz slowed then stopped. He spotted his big brothers and moved over to them. In their presence did he set Yazoo down. Not saying anything he waited. Yazoo was better at the talking stuff, and besides Yazoo said to come he could explain it all.

Loz was just trying, and failing, to not glare at Cloud

Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:00 pm

Denzel was more than grateful for the rest but another thought began to nag at him. Was he slowing them down? He couldn't help the way that seemed to churn his stomach, the idea that they needed to stop and just wait for him to catch up. Maybe he really was more a bother than a help. His gaze flickered away and nodded in response as he took the potion and opened it, drinking it.

"I'll be okay," he finally said and looked up at Yuffie who was told to watch him.

He wanted to be strong... but was he slowing them down in that quest?

Maybe he was just in the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:21 pm

Looking at Yazoo, and Loz, he shakes his head, " what brings you guys down here? "
Turning back to Sephiroth, he asks " Well we have some back up. Shall we continue?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:35 pm

Zack jumped to the bottom of the stairs and he picked up the cabinet and lugged it out into the lobby. He stopped seeing that were were several other cabinets around and being moved on by WRO members from the barge.
"Just over here."
One of the ranking officers motioned to the pile of filing cabinets lined up.
Zack set it down. "I got another one hold on."
Zack ran back and grabbed the other one lugging to to where they were.

"Hey do you guys happen to have some spare food, I got Yuffie and a teenager with me, we just went though one hell of a fight-"
He was cut off as a plastic bag was placed in his hands.
"There ya go. See you back at base."
"Um yeah... okay." Zack took the bag and jogged into the stairwell. He stopped for a moment wondering how the WRO got there so fast.
He shrugged it off before opening his wings up and leaping up to glide to to the top level and jogged back into the room.

"I got us some food and drinks before we continue. We need to keep our energy up. It's going to be a long flight ahead."
He sat down next to Denzel. "We need to eat something, before we go." He looked to Yuffie.
"What do I text Cloud, do I just tell him we're going back to the WRO?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:45 pm

Before he could answer Cloud's question Loz and Yazoo arrived and Sephiroth nodded towards them. While the help would be refreshing there was another thought that crossed into his mind. The reason he had assigned himself with Cloud was to avoid any incidents, incidents that could very well happen now.

"Yes," Sephiroth stepped forward, walking ahead though he knew he had to keep a close eye on both Yazoo and Loz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:17 pm

((Wow, my post earlier had tons of typos! Sorry people! IPod + Early in the morning = typo city! DX))

I shook my head. "Nuh uh, Cloud can easily go to the WRO and realise that we aren't actually there." Walking around a little, deep in thought, an idea popped into my head and I spun back around to face Zack and Denzel. "I know! Make up some random story about us going to Wutai to talk to my old man! I can call him and tell him to make sure that, if Cloud and the gang comes looking for us in Wutai, they have trouble entering the village!" Sure it would require a lot of effort, but it sounded like an awesome plan to me.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:28 pm

As soon as he saw the food Denzel's stomach gave a loud rumble, a sudden reminder that he had indeed not eaten since he had left Seventh Heaven. Hunger ate away at him and he gave Zack a relieved look before taking the food that he was given and ate hungrily. He didn't care what it tasted like, just that it was food. He could've eaten dirt at this point.

He blinked as Zack and Yuffie talked, trying to follow the conversation. It sounded like they were going someplace, somewhere they really didn't want Cloud to know about. Was it something Cloud wouldn't approve of?

As he ate and drank, his stomach a little more satisfied instead of the famished state before. He still felt weak but the curaga and the potion had helped a lot with that. He hadn't even realized before that it had been adrenaline he had been fighting on the entire time and now finally he had something to eat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:02 pm

Following Sephiroth, he motions for Yazoo and Loz to go ahead. His hand remaining on the hilt of his sword he ignores them as he goes back to watching where they came from.

"Your gonna want to hurry this up guys, we need to find what we can before whoever cast that summon drops this reactor on us."

Flexing his wings in irritation, henturns back to the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:24 am

Yazoo slid off of Loz's back and shook out his hair. "Mother told me you needed help, she thinks there is something else here." He said, placing his hand lightly on Loz's bicep to keep his brother from approaching Cloud.

"We found quite a few files and left them back where we started up top." He added in explanation, not wanting his elder brother to think the pair had been slacking off on their little venture.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:59 am

Tseng quickly followed behind Rufus and sighed, turning back to face Reno and snatch his phone from him. "My PHS serves me perfectly fine, thank you. Now go get cleaned up and checked out!" He snapped before looking back to the blond. "I'll keep an eye on this to make sure it doesn't spread then I'll head to the lab myself, Sir. Reno will escort you if you desire it."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:11 am

"Good, we'll finish searching the reactor," Sephiroth said as he glanced back for a moment. He could not allow any harm to come to either side. He was certain standing by and allowing death to come would be as fatal to his redemption as causing it himself. His head lowered for a moment, he continued to walk without another word. There was nothing he had the right to tell them, not when he had done so much worse himself.

Even though he did not approve of the help being sent by Jenova he would not turn it away, and neither would he become her slave ever again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next