FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV

Go down 
+8
Yazoo
Rufus
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
Denzel
Genesis
Zack
ADMIN
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:00 am

Zack looked back at Denzel.
"You okay back there?" He pulled out a bottle of water and handed it to Denzel.
"Drink that kiddo knock that feeling back."

Zack walked up to the cocoon he had never had to deal with Geostigma personally.
He had only watched as it affected Cloud and watched his friend spiral into a self inflicted guilt trip.
He had seen it all from his perch in the lifestream as he sat at the cross roads with Aerith.
Poking at cocoon he watched the stuff ooze down the side and drip to the floor.

"It's like invasion of the pod people or something... not that I've seen that movie."
He continued poking the pod. "It's like Geostigma is their blood now."
He pulled his hand back looking to his arm.
It was the briefest thought of 'will this happen to me?'
But it was gone as he felt that familiar feeling of Jenova's mental touch.

In a daze he started to walk down the hall.
"This way." It was all he said as he vanished round the corner.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:59 am

Denzel thankfully took the water and gulped some of it done. It was bad enough to see it, it was worse watching those around you succumb to it and then finally feel the immense pain and see the ooze on your own hands. He hand been much younger than, years ago. Once upon a time they had thought that it was passed by touch but that wasn't it. He had never believed it and later they learned the truth. He always wondered why him, why he was on of the kids to catch it. Now he wondered if it was to lead him to Tifa and Cloud, to bring him here.

"We're not all going to get Geostigma, are we?"

It was long ago but still the memories were there. He shut his eyes for a moment and took a deep breath. He couldn't be scared of what could happen. Geostigma wasn't a mystery, he had battled it years ago, an enemy he was familiar with.

The staff was brought out in front of his body as Denzel hurried after Zack. He turned and stared at the next hallway, the hallway much like the previous one, the living virus everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:23 am

Masamune sliced across them, severing bodies as they fell with a scream. They were fools if they truly thought this was enough to stop any of them. They were far to strong for this, this useless attempt at a trap. Any one of them could have taken every one of them. Bullets that were aimed towards him were deflected upon Masamune, his gaze locked intently on them.

They were pawns, nothing more, so there was no reason to keep them alive. Questioning them would be useless.

The tip of the blade moved through one chest before pulling back, slicing across chests, bodies collapsing to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:08 am

Flyingn ahead of the shower of bullets, he ducks under the beam the soldiers arre standing on. Coming up behind the armed men, he slices the end of the beam, as he casts firaga. Letting the beam and the burning corpses fall, he moves onto the next group.

Flyin gabove he spots a second formation of soldiers, behind the line Loz is fighting. Diving down and landing behind them he unleashes two bravers, before luanchingninto the rest of the line, dualnweilding the Fusion Sword.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:58 am

Reno raised an eyebrow at Dark Nation when there was no reply, his finger pressed to his lips in a signal for the creature to keep quiet as he silently turned the door knob. The two crept into the office, a soft smile spreading on Reno's lips as he realised Tseng was fast asleep.

Who'd think he'd look so peaceful and happy when he sleeps?

He pulled his PHS from his pocket, quickly taking a picture of the sight and winking at Dark Nation - this was their secret. He pocketed the device again and went to Tseng's side, crouching next to him and lightly resting his hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, you... time to wake up," he said softly, not wanting to jolt him awake and get shot.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:03 am

Tseng growled softly, not opening his eyes. "Take your hand off me and delete that photo before I destroy your phone."

He stretched and sat up, running a hand through still damp hair and looking from Reno to Dark Nation then back again. "And what brings you two into my office. If you're here for your lecture don't think he'll save your ass from being beaten."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:16 am

Reno rolled his eyes as he stood again, pulling Tseng's key card from his pocket. "Reeve has relocated us to Level 12 - whole floor. That means offices, bedrooms, a gym, kitchen... Took Rufus up there a few minutes ago - don't worry, DN and I both swept the place before we left him there."

He moved back around the desk, scratching behind Dark Nation's ear again. "He asked me to bring you the key card so you can move yourself in whenever you're ready. Then I'm taking this four legged bundle of energy for a run and a game of catch. You can join us if you want..?"
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:28 am

Tseng looked down at Dark Nation and lifted an eyebrow. "Do you want me to come, boy?" He asked and almost, almost smiled when the hound wagged his tail happily. "I guess that is a yes." He said and took the key card, putting it in his inside coat pocket.

Tseng was glad that DN had returned from the dead like the others seem to be doing, it was one more pair of eyes to watch after and guard the President. One that he knew was extremely loyal to Rufus and could not be bribed away by anything.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:31 am

Reno grinned and head out the door again, waiting for them both to join him before heading towards the doors that lead down the large stairway to the wastelands. Dark Nation always needed a very long run to wear him out enough to make him sleep more than five minutes at a time.

He tossed the tennis ball he'd grabbed from Tseng's office back at him. "You do know he will full expect us to both chase after him like a couple of kids, right?" Reno grinned. "And you know Dark Nation - he doesn't take no for an answer..."

Oh, this was going to be good...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:42 am

I was going to protest to going further into the building, but then Zack and Denzel left me alone which made me even more creeped out than I already was, and it was weird for me to be creeped out. "H-Hey guys, wait up!" I rushed after then and when I caught up, I looped my arm around Zack's like a scared child would do to their mom.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:20 pm

"I don't think we'll get Geostigma." Zack finally commented. "Jenova doesn't need to use it as an invitation, not for us."
He looked down the hallway. It seemed like there was no end to it.

Zack then felt Yuffie suddenly latch on to his arm and he looked down at her and smiled.
"We'll be alright. I promise." Zack stated as he pushed a door open looking inside.

It was just filled with more people DeepGround Soldiers embedded into the wall.
"Well nice to know Jenova's on no ones side but her own." He mused.
He shut the door. "Yuffie do you remember what floor Jenova was on?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:54 pm

"Floor 48 I think." I answered, my eyes staring at the embedded Deepground soldiers. It was like ones of those horror movies that were super scarey and you wanted to look away but just couldn't! My arm tightened around Zack's a bit more as I stared. "I don't think we should go and see her now. It sounds like a bad idea. Let's just, you know, disappear off of the face of Gaia until she either gets killed again or gives up trying to manipulate us."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:25 am

He was relieved that Zack didn't think As Yuffie ran forward Denzel blinked for a moment at her sudden scared reaction. "She's not gonna just go away," he knew she wasn't. Cloud would have to fight her and he wasn't going to sit there and ignore it. Hands tightened around his staff and he stepped forward. He tried to remember if he had ever been to the floor that Yuffie mentioned but it had been so long ago.

He had been so fascinated with everything during his few visits that he didn't even look at half the numbers.

Denzel took a deep breath as he walked ahead. "What was on that floor?"
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:47 am

Tseng just gave Reno a look and shook his head. "You have to run, I don't." He sat, petting the hound on the head. "We have an understanding about that, don't we Dark?" He said to DN and glanced at Reno when the hound wagged his tail happily in agreement.

"I throw and he chases, simple as that. You can chase him around if you wish to look like a child." Reno wasn't the only one who'd been walking the pup after all.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:52 am

Reno chuckled and shook his head. "You will never let your hair down and have a bit of fun will you?" He queried. "Even though a run would do you good about now. Too much paperwork and standing on ceremony - level 14 was the most exercise you've had in ages - admit it."

He slowed a little to pluck the tennis ball from Tseng's hands, going ahead again to push open the doors, taking a deep breath to inhale the fresh air. "This is much more like it," he said with a faint purr. "Here, DN - let's see if you can get this..."

He tossed the ball out into the wilderness, a streak of yellow flying over the stairs. DN looked at it and then at Reno before dashing after it, skipping chunks of staircase at a time to try and get the ball before it hit the ground.

Reno followed at a more sedated pace, grinning like someone who had just been set free from prison. "I love how normal this feels," he commented, glancing back at Tseng.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:28 am

Yazoo kept firing on the guards with an evil smirk. Part of his attention was on Loz, as he always was, in case his brother needed help.. not that Loz would ever ask for it, but there was the body language that Yazoo knew so well that would hint to it. He finished off one line of guards and frowned when another wave took their place and kept firing, he was starting to wonder where they all came from.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:33 am

Tseng shook his head as he followed him down the stairs. "Don't presume anything about me, Reno. I do my job because I have to, it's what I'm paid to do and I'm good at it. Nothing more than that." He was not about to admit that he also did it because he saw the five of them as a family and one always protected your family.

He stopped at the foot of the stairs and waited, watching the black streak running in the distance. "Normality is for the mundanes." He muttered softly. "It's for times of peace."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:36 am

The existence of the second wave tugged at the analytical part of Sephiroth's mind. The remainder before him had fallen but more were coming. It would be pointless to throw away their men like that unless they were preparing something much bigger. The actions suggested a distraction, something to keep them from paying attention to what was coming. His gaze flickered around, trying to think through the current strategy.

He was once a General, once capable of understanding his enemies, but this was an enemy he knew nothing about, invisible as to who was pulling the strings.

Come home to me my son. It is the only way to survive.

Jenova... she knew something, but what? She had sent Yazoo and Loz but to what end? He had never run from a fight but what lie beyond this fight concerned him. What was Deepgrounds aim?
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:37 am

"Yeah, well in times of war you have to make your own peace," he shot back lightly, sticking his hands in his pockets and patiently waiting for Dark Nation to decide that it was time to come back and force them - or rather, him - to chase the creature.

He sat on the step, leaning forward on his knees with a serene smile. "No sense in waiting for peace to come to you, you know? I don't think I've had a moments peace since joining the company, and I don't see it changing any time soon." He waved towards the hound. "This sort of thing keeps me sane - stops me from losing myself to the job. Reminds me why I still work - I don't get that from a sheet of paper like you can. I need to see it with my own eyes, drink it and know it's there - not trust a second hand report."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 8:49 am

Luanching another braver a the oncoming horde, he makes his way towards Sephiroth.

Trying to make heads or tales of why so many soldiers would be waitig for them here, had him on edge. Thinkin git a good time, he figured a powow with Sephiroth a must.

come home to me my son. it is the only way to survive.

Shaking his head he clears a path to Sephiroth with three cosecutive bravers.

"I believe now would be a good time to leave. Im all for neverending fights and all, but something tells me that what happens after we beat all of them, wont be very survivable. I hate to run from a excellent reason to rid the world of Deepground, but i suggest regrouping elsewhere.

Last edited by Cloud on Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:02 pm

Loz was a bit away from the group to hear their mutterings. instead he just punched and kicked and fought though those in front of him. He took a few hits, but gave a lot more. He even managed to grab a few materia's off of some of the bodies he left behind, only to be stored into the coat pockets. The last thing you needed was trying out random materia in the middle of a battle, so in his pocket it would stay until he could get a good look at them
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:23 pm

"Denzel's right Yuffie." He pulled her close to his side. "Jenova isn't going to go away. But nice to see you're coming back to your senses."
Zack stopped outside a door. "I believe 45 to 48 were just the floors where files and all that were kept the pencil pushers of ShinRa. I was never a pencil pusher so I don't know exactly what was on this floor specifically though."

Zack knocked on the door and he pushed it open. "Well this room looks grander than the others."
Several pods hung in the corners and some in the wall of the larger room.
"and look a view." He quipped.
Zack motioned to the massive hole in the wall stretching along the entire span of what had once been a spread of windows.
"I think this has a kitchen feel to it. Or a common room perhaps."

Zack stopped suddenly he could feel it in his head. Joking aside Jenova's personal room, with her energy was so close.
"Two doors down. I think that's it."
He didn't know what he would do when he got there though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:46 pm

My eyes widened when Zack said I had come back to my senses. I was being used by Jenova, and I didn't even realise it."Well if she wont go away, let Cloud kill her while we run as far away from her controlling power and creepy headquarters!" It reay was like Scooby and Scrappy now! Zack wanted to rush straight towards the dangerous bad guy while I wanted to run away. Since when was I a coward?! I was Yuffie Kisaragi, I wasn't supposed to be afraid of anything!... Except people who could control my mind and use it for their evil plans...
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:27 pm

Zack pulled Yuffie into a hug and held her there.
"I don't blame you for dragging us here. You weren't yourself." He looked to Denzel.
They had dragged poor Denzel into this mess. Denzel wasn't ready for Jenova.
There was no way he would last her mental mind tripping games.

Zack knew Jenova was just there two doors down, he didn't need to hear her anymore, he could just feel her.
She was that close. In his head it was like she could just touch his arm and he could touch her back.
If she spoke to him it would be like she was standing in the room with them. He knew that.
He hoped she wouldn't talk to him suddenly. He would be lost, more than what had happened to Yuffie.

His eyes closed. She was consuming. Completely.
"If you both want to leave... then we can."
Zack could feel it. He just wanted to go to her, his mind forgetting why he originally wanted to see her.
His body with her cells wanted to come here for an entirely different reason from his brain.

"If we leave though we should grab some samples for WRO." Zack's eyes opened suddenly and he sucked in a breath.
The closer he got to Jenova the more he knew he wasn't going to be himself. No matter what his mind told him.
If he went to that room now he would be putting Yuffie and Denzel in danger.
All three of them combined would not come out with their sanity in check.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:41 pm

I froze a little, unused to a guy hugging me, but eventually I just hugged Zack back a little. I could tell that Jenova had a grip on him but he was right, we couldn't leave just yet. "We can get some samples if you think it's best, as long as we don't go two floors down. I don't think it's safe for any of us." That was my compromise. Anyway, this long hug was kind of getting akward so I pulled away from it and looked over to Denzel. "What do you think, buddy? Does that sound like a good plan?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next