FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III

Go down 
+5
Denzel
Sephiroth
Yazoo
Zack
ADMIN
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
ADMIN
Remnant
Remnant
ADMIN

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:33 pm

Final Fantasy VII
Main Story
Arc III

The group of Cloud, Tifa, Yuffie, Vincent, Zack and Sephiroth all arrive at the WRO to be greeted by Nanaki, a meeting is called inside to discuss what is going on. At the former ShinRa base Nero arrives hoping to find WRO stragglers to take out his frustrations on, instead he discovers Jenova and they agree to join forces to take out similar foes. Jenova gives Nero some of her cells to aid him, she informs him that he is to kill Weiss, who is still alive and now the embodiment of the Lifestream.

Angeal meanwhile is in Edge buying a sword. Where he runs into Kadaj and offers to help the teenager and give him shelter for the night. Jenova “speaks” to Zack and Yuffie her new 'children' awakening her influence of Yuffie giving her wings as well. This makes Yuffie late to the meeting in the WRO.

Reeve is meanwhile currently sleeping and the agent assigned fills them in on deepground's activities and Weiss's condition, along with showing them Jenova's base of operations is now ShinRa HQ. The agent informs them a temporary merger between ShinRa and the WRO has been formed due to the current circumstances. After the agent's departure Reeve asks Zack and Sephiroth to go investigate Weiss, while asking the others to investigate the other WRO bases of operations.

Lucrecia arrives outside the WRO while Yuffie and Red take a walk after Reeve's instructions. Lucrecia comes across Yuffie and Nanaki.

Weiss flips flops between control of his body and the Lifestream possessing his body.

Zack decides to get contact numbers so he can keep everyone updated. Zack accidentally 'touching' Seph on the arm infecting him with a link to Jenova. Sephiroth and Zack depart to go locate Weiss Sephiroth aware that he can sense Jenova in his head again. Vincent sensing something leaves the room. Heading outside he sees Lucrecia from a distance before calling Cloud and stating that he will go with Cloud to Junon. Where several WRO military officers and the like have no returned because of DeepGround's influence.

Zack hungry before continuing on with the mission decides to stop off in Costa Del Sol to get some food. Finally grabbing a hot dog he turns round to see Weiss with Life in control sending the departed off into the lifestream.

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III Wro2ul
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:53 pm

( by now you know my grammar sucks but here we go, Sclera is the white part of the eyes, in life's case it's black)

Reaching the edge of the continent Life paused tilt his head back, a calming breath released into the sky, the unusual emotion of anger coiled Life into a tight ball of locked muscles and he forced himself to calm, each muscle easing, the fury simmering behind the wall of restraint he'd constructed, he would not let human emotion control his actions.

"Rage will only stay our purpose, we must contain the stain of human emotion, continue forward we must endure this..."
His own words caused him to relax completely, bending down he touched another creature who faded into glowing ribbon of his essence.
With each return ,Life felt his power building, soon the Immaculate and his emotion would no more have hold of him.

He felt the Calamity's children before he saw them, looking up he tilted his head to the side, glancing at the dark haired male in the distance.
The human with the large wings seemed to be enthusiastically eating some organic product Life could not distinguish, another human emotion swiftly past through him at the exact moment the raven haired male spotted him; amusement.

Food seemed to vanish in an instant, the male pushing ahead of the taller one, Sephiroth.
Life knew this man well, unable to purify his essence, a virus that did not wish to be purged from existence, the Calamity's favorite Child, but life also sensed he wasn't as under her spell as had been in the past.

"we can use this to our advantage Jenova's children can become ours" Life whispered he looked directly at both males, green eyes slowly glowed brighter over lapping the iris bleeding into the black Sclera ,and he continued forward.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:00 am

Your first target is the body of he once known as Weiss, I am certain that the significance of this target is within your realm to grasp. He has been possessed by a great evil. Alas, it is the very spirit of this planet that drives him now.

Jenova's words rang loud and clear.

Flight took hold of him. He was in a moment between thought and drive. His humanity had been forelost, and the effects of the Jenovian Brotherhood were causing his primal insticts to take over. All he wanted, all he wanted was to be, was to be with his brother again. Brother, again. Brother, again. Brother, again. Brother, brother, brother, brother, brother, brother, brother, brother, brother, brother, brother, brother, brother, brother --- He was losing it. His sanity was being lost: all he could think about was the leader of the Tsivets. His brother, his only friend, his only family. Well, true family. Jenova was his family, as well, now. He could never forget that. But biologically, it was Weiss who held a connection deeper than any other to him. All his mind could rattle was the fact that Nero could save Weiss. Nero could save Weiss. Nero, Weiss; Nero, Weiss; Weiss, Weiss.

He forced himself to breathe deep. He needed to execute his task with care.

The two of you will quite certainly murder each other should you struggle.

"It will not end that way; I promise you, Jenova; it will not end that way." His metallic wings, warped by his amethyst flames, proppelled himself fast ---- but he still had a while to go before he could even detect Weiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:50 pm

After waking up from the nap Red XIII had suggested I take, I altered Lucrecia's lab coat so that it was shorter - much shorter - but still covered the annoying not-comfy-to-sleep-on wings. Sewing was not a strong point of mine, but I guess it didn't look too bad, especially considering it would probably be ruined when I get into a fight. After strapping my shuriken to my back, I ran through what we had to do today: Find Nanaki and Lucrecia again, Find Weiss AKA Lifestream, persuade it to help us rather than just doing things by itself, and then possibly, if I'm lucky, kick Jenova's ass, all while trying to stop myself from being controlled by the freaky Calamity. Today would be interesting, but luckily I had my overgrown kitty and a non-mad scientist to stop me from becoming a part of the Jenova family tree. Anyway, once the pep talk in my head was finished, I stepped out of my little sleeping quarters in search of Nanaki. He had said he'd stay close to me in case something bad happened regarding me being Jenova's puppet, so the red lion shouldn't be too far.

Last edited by Yuffie on Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:55 pm

Zack found himself staring at Weiss as the man seemed to move forward toward them.
Weiss looked like Weiss but even from this far away Zack knew, he could feel the familiar energy of the lifestream.
How could he not know that energy? That power.
He was engulfed in the lifestream for so long. To him the lifestream had been the promised land they spoke of.

"Seph it feels like he's Life, not Weiss right now... we might be in luck."

Regardless Zack didn't move he just kept his eyes on Weiss's body moving towards them.
His niggling need for food forgotten as he watched, there wasn't much else he could do.
He just hoped Life wasn't in a kill them and return them to the planet mood.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:01 pm

A crack of lightning raced through the sky above Costa del Sol, the static and ozone in the air drawing in particals from the lifestream and forming them into the shape of a young man. A naked young man.. who suddenly dropped like a rock!

Long silver hair covered the face of the man that was now lying face down across Zack's lap.
With a soft groan of pain, mako green cat-like eyes fluttered open and Yazoo lifted his head, "W-Where..?" he hesitated, feeling a somehow familiar presence nearby that he could not place.

Yazoo looked down at the man he was on and scrambled to his feet, either not noticing or not caring that he was naked. "I-I'm sor-" he started to say to Zack as his eyes fell upon Sephiroth, "--brother?" He whispered softly, taking a minuet step back in fear, only then did he notice everyone else around them staring at him.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:45 pm

"Ow..." Zack sighed from where he had been flattened onto his back. "Why me?" He could only groan as he sat up.
He wasn't having a good day that was for sure. Then he blinked, the teenager had fallen from the sky like he had. But there was one hell of a delay and the only thing Zack could attribute it to was that it had to do with Weiss being the lifestream's embodiment.

Zack looked to the teenager and his brow quirked up at the naked teenager.
"Um... Seph, think you can lend him your coat. I would if I had a coat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:46 pm

For the past week, ever since all the souls from the lifestream had returned to the planet's surface, the mad scientist had been thinking, planning, plotting. Already he had done much, though it had gone unnoticed due to the fact that he was hiding. For now. Having moved from Mako reactor 0, where that blasted Nero the Sable had contaminated the pure lifestream, foiling his plans, Hojo had also gathered a few of his work colleagues and forced them to work from him, collecting - or rather, stealing - any scientifical equipment they could from the WRO headquarters without getting caught.
However, what was Hojo to do with all the equipment he was gathering? To be honest, the genius himself wasn't so sure. Experiment on things, get revenge, he was certainly going to do those two things, but what if he could combine the two somehow... Suddenly the proffessor jumped out of his seat and over to the file cabinet where he kept the files he had managed to salvage. Pulling out a file, he flicked through it, a psychopathic grin spreading across his face as he read about one of his experiments:

Dr. Lucrecia Crescent. Injected with Jenova cells to see if that affect the feotus which is also injected with the cells. Bodyguard, Vincent Valentine. Missing, supposedly dead.

"Uhhh... Professor Hojo. there's-"

"Silence!" Hojo commanded one of his scientists in a white lab coat, as he thought through his plan. Suddenly, he bursted out into maniacal laughter.

"Ummm, sir? Is there something funny?" The younger sicentist asked confusedly.

Hojo turned on his heels and walked towards the scientist, holding the file out to the fool who didn't understand what was going on. "Don't you see?! If people have returned from the lifestream, then surely the supposedly dead Dr. Crescent would too! If I were to capture her and continue my experimentation on her body, her beloved bodyguard, Valentine, would rush to her safety, attempting to atone for his past sins, would he not?" The mad scientist waited for his colleague to nod his head in agreement before he continued. "Then I shall have the boy right where I need him! I shall capture him and inject Jenova cells into him and his 3 demons to see the affects of that. In theory, I would've created the most powerful human ever! Even more powerful than my son, Sephiroth!"

"But professor, what if Mr. Valentine uses that power to fight against you?"

Hojo smirked at the question. "He wont. Jenova will be in full control of him." He chuckled menacingly and it continued to build into his crazy laugh. "I am a genius! A pure genius! Now, go and send some people to search for Dr. Crescent. And make sure she is brought back alive!" As the younger scientist ran off to obey orders, Hojo began write notes down. "And so the ultimate revenge on Vincent Valentine begins!"

((Lets see how well I can rp the twisted and heartless Hojo! Muwahahaha!))
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:44 am

The first concern was that Weiss was there, the second replaced that with the realization that it was likely Life and not Weiss. He would not say he had a very friendly relationship with the Lifestream, considering the trouble he had caused both in life and in death, refusing to be absorbed and bringing about the stigma.

However he did not have long to worry about that as he reached for Masamune instinctively at the flash of light. It was hard on his eyes but once it cleared he saw the boy on top of Zack and heard the one word. No matter how calm he felt his mind was racing. One of his remnants? Here? There had been three but now one of them was right before him.

Quickly he undid his coat and placed it on the boy's shoulders, his own chest now bare as his eyes flickered between Weiss and Yazoo. Family was a near foreign concept for him, short of a 'mother' who controlled him previously, but there was something very deep that knew the boy had to be protected.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:22 pm

(omghalfnakedsephyfaints)

The purpose of Life's steps became a mystery of intrigue as the rift within his essence expanded and tore a part making Life grunt in discomfort, he had felt this to a degree on his journey, but the physical pain of it informed Life that a rebirth was close at hand, and Life wasn't disappointed.
Lighting flickered in the sky and a memory fell, solidifying into a male shape, its descent cushioned by the winged male the remnant fell upon. the remnants nude body was soon covered by The general's coat.

The glow that have overtaken Life's eyes dissipated, shrinking into the iris swirling in pure life stream, the undulating glow made the black Sclera of his eyes more pronounced, almost a surreal quality.
Life felt that he had enough power to separate his cell's to teleport his essence to the others, the appearance of the remnant caused an unusual electric rush of urgency course through him.

Stopping, Life closed his eyes, centering his essence, and taking a deep breath he held it for a moment and slowly exhaled.
As he exhaled his partials began to separate and swirl around his body till there was nothing but pure strands of glowing green.

To Life the process took minutes, but to someone looking in would see a man vanish into a whirlwind of green .
seconds later he touched down a few feet to where the others were, his cells regenerating together causing the organic meat vender run off screaming
standing to his feet, Life tilled his head back and waited...

(this may be too soon, if it is I'll separate it into another post later)

Last edited by Weiss on Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:09 pm

Yazoo wasn't shy about his body, he had nothing to be ashamed of after all. But the way people were staring at him was a little disconcerting. He was about to say something when he felt a coat draped around his shoulders.

Looking up at Sephiroth he smiled, every so faintly. "Thank you, brother." He spoke softly, eyes turning in the direction the older man was looking in time to see the stranger disappear and reappear right before them.

He had so many questions. Where was he? Why was Sephiroth here? Where was his brothers, and if Kadaj had turned into Sephiroth again, where was Loz then? And why did this black haired kid beside him have wings?
Then he felt it, or lack of it.. Where is mother? he thought, shaking a little at the unusal quietness in his head.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:05 pm

"Brother huh?" Zack mused standing up he looked from the kid to Seph and nodded. "I can see the resemblance. I think you'd make an awesome big brother Seph." He joked elbowing Seph in the side.

Zack did a quick check in his head and he knew Jenova was suddenly aware of the on goings surrounding them, but it was like she was musing watching the entire scenario play out before them.

But before Zack could make another comment out loud or to Jenova in his head, Weiss... or Life was standing right in front of them, causing the hot dog vendor behind him to run off screaming.

If a guy with wings didn't scare him or a naked teenager falling from the sky, then a big silver haired beef cake appearing out of thin air obviously did the trick.

"Whoa... um... heya." Zack greeted kinda lamely. "Sup?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:12 pm

Life ignored the winged male and Even Sephiroth, instead life moved over to the smaller male almost smothered by The General's Jacket, Life grabbed Yazoo buy his Shoulders lifting him up to his feet.
"be at ease, being reborn is not easy, all will be come clear, we will not let our child and children suffer, used and created by the calamity you have been remade from our essence, free from her, we will not let that creature taint our children any longer"

Life lowered his voice, the many layered pitches all spoken at once has a very eerie quality that disturbed and not comforted but Life did his best to sound non threatening.
he placed a hand on top of Yazoo's head, ruffling the hair fondly before he created clothing out of life stream strands.
he turned from Yazoo and pointed to the other two males.

"you both will not touch our child, you are already infected, the calamity's virus is not yet airborne, but is spread by skin contact.
the Infection in you is minimal, and we can keep her voice at bay but she grows stronger and our progress is slow, we are in need of more souls"

Life picked up the Generals Jacket and handed it back to the man.

"we and all need to move, the Guardian and the Calamities daughter draw near, we must met them and begin preparations for war"
(yazoo you can decide what clothing Life gave you)
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:27 pm

Zack found himself staring at Life as the multiple voices told him and Seph not to touch the teenager.

When Life mentioned that Jenova's infection was spread by touch. Zack found himself looking at his hands as it seemed to dawn on him.

Yuffie picked him up saving him from Jenova. He had placed his hand on Sephiroth. He was the one at fault. The one to blame for his friends falling into Jenova's circle of infect. He had touched others at the WRO without thinking. He was just that kinda person slap someone on the shoulder for 'a job well done' or a 'don't worry about it'

Zack couldn't even speak at that moment just give Sephiroth an apologetic look. He had caused Sephiroth to hear her voice again, to threaten his very sanity, Yuffie's sanity.

He was mentally panicking and he ran a hand through his hair trying to calm his erratic mental state down. He had to be careful not to touch anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:25 am

Anything more to be said was silenced with the appearance of Life. It took everything not to reach for Masamune and prepare for the battle he was sure he could not win. His power was not a match for the Lifestream, and no doubt his very existence was a threat. However the instinct to attack turned to confusion as Life spoke to Yazoo and returned his jacket to him.

"We will not touch him," he assured the other and then his gaze flickered towards Zack. "Zackary, you cannot worry about that now. It was truly only a matter of time."

Jenova would have had him back one way or another, that much Sephiroth had realized from the beginning. It was inevitable. Perhaps he had been the foolish one, striving for redemption as he was. Perhaps just this one time he had been the fool to think he could ever be free of her. It was a hope, but a foolish one. One such as he would never be free of her. He was her favorite child, and because of that he had no choice. His future was not his own, never his own choice.

Cloud was right to distrust him. He could only be a monster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:53 am

Life could see his words had caused a disruption but he did not care, it wasn't his problem, his main task was to gain power and Children.
he needed his own army to Fight the calamity.

"We must move, the time to act is now, our strength is not enough, we need you, focus on this task and not emotion, a clear head is needed for this"
Life crossed his arms and his head tilted up and to the side, Life could feel the self doubt from the two infected and it caused him to frown, his new words had no impact it seemed.
" the calamity, the fault is hers, the virus hers, we do not blame you for being the first, we are benevolent to our children and yes that also means you." Life stated pointing to Sephiroth
"Even Fallen Angels have the right for redemption, only the calamity and the unclean one cannot"

NERO! Life placed a hand to his head, as the Immaculate shouted the unclean ones name, Life staggered due to the sudden pressure on his brain as Weiss tried to gain control.
Life gave a long hiss, one that continued on even after a normal throat wouldn't have been able to carry the sound.
blinking rapidly he forced down the others essence, gaining control back over the body.

"we...must not delay, we grow weaker each second."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:32 pm

Zack swallowed and he let out a shuddering breath as Sephiroth told him not to worry about that at the moment.
"Sorry Seph. But it's my fault that you can hear her again. If I had known... I wouldn't have..." He seemed to trail off as Life spoke.

Zack looked to Life as it too didn't point the blame at him. When the mention of redemption came save for Jenova and the 'unclean one'. Zack had no idea who that was. But he gathered he would find out soon enough.

Zack looked to the little 'brother' of Sephiroth, he wondered how the group of them were supposed to travel if Life had walked this far, Zack and Seph weren't supposed to touch the kid, but both of them were the winged ones.
"Um... Should I call us a ride?" Zack asked pulling out his cellphone.

It was at that moment Life's hand went to the side of his head like some mental force had attacked him, Zack wanted to catch the staggering figure but he was to afraid to help, what if he touched Life and tainted him to? His worry was short lived though.
It seemed to pass just as quick as it came on when Life stated that it was growing weak.
"So back to WRO then?" He asked Life before glancing at Sephiroth wondering if his friend saw what he did.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:32 am

Yazoo looked down at the clothes he now wore, tight black leather pants and a sleeveless black polo neck shirt which was also tight on his lithe frame.

He looked back up at the three men who were talking about his mother. He said I was reborn, is that why I can't hear her anymore? Yazoo sighed softly as he listened to them talking about some sort of infection and about going elsewhere. I guess if I'm with brother I should be safe enough. He decided his thoughts drifting back to Kadaj and Loz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:43 am

"And so her children gather!"

The voice, which called from above, belonged to that of corruption. Jenovian since birth, along with Weiss, and, now, with Sephiroth, Yazzo and the fresh Zack, the time had come. His metallic wings, which almost had a black-fire's aura around them, began to open wide and stay still, somehow keeping him in the air. Nero turned to Weiss, who he could easily know that it was currently Life, as of the moment. A shame, truly.

From his straps, one of his hands came down and charged what seemed to be a small lightning spell, but when he whipped it forth, the blue thunder acted like a EMP-bomb, deactivating all forms of electric devices. "I'm afraid you will not be calling the WRO; you, instead, will be coming with me to serve our dearest mother." The guns on his wings cocked up, "If you serve her -- as you should -- then there will be no form of persuasion necessary, if not; we will deal with that should it come to." His eyes burned towards Life, "As for you, Planet. Find a new host, this one is mine. With Jenovian cells in his body, and my black lifestream at my disposal, your hold over him will not last long! I promise you, he will be returned to me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:49 pm

"and why... unclean one would you want to taint one who is so pure? you care for this Immaculate yet you will sacrifice his purity of genetics for the calamity and your selfish desires, she will turn on you, like all evil turns on another,we will not allow that to pass."

Life's duo tone was acidic, the body's temper now his own. Life's essence swirled around the body he possessed like a shield, he sent a thought to the Guardian of the planet
'Dear Nanaki, we desire of you and the Calamities Daughter to return to the place called WRO,we and all are under attack,we must not let the Daughter reunite with the mother'

while life concentrated on contacting the guardian he didn't notice within himself that the Immaculate was stirring, not until the pressure inside his head sharpened like 1000 needles caused him to stagger, a hand going to his head pushing the silver bangs back.

He looked up in hate at the unclean one, his eyes flicking from pure green to blue and gold, then back again.

"we....will return...to claim the body as host...when the time comes...unclean.. one... the outcome you will fear....our word is truth and we will prevail" Life swayed on his feet and collapsed.
(sadness, no more life for a while)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:43 pm

I spent some time walking around the WRO headquarters quietly singing materia girl whilst searching for Red XIII, but after a while I stopped singing and started getting annoyed. Where was that big red lion? He said he'd stay close to my sleeping quarters, right? Well, he wasn't anywhere to be seen now! "Looks like I'm gonna have to do things by myself." I sighed a little and walked outside the building, walking in a straight line as I debated whether or not to go and find Life or go and kick Jenova's butt for trying to make me apart of her creepy family.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:44 pm

"Yes," Sephiroth said as he nodded towards Zack. He ignored the apology from him, it was meaningless right now with everything that was happening. However there was no chance to make that call. Nero was there, and he was a threat. Muscles tensed as his gaze flickered towards Yazoo for a moment.

"Get behind me!" He snapped as his gaze flickered towards the others, Masamune already in his hand. Life seemed certain that his fate hadn't been decided yet and because of that he would continue to fight. He had no choice but to protect the others, to be the hero he had once been claimed as. His eyes locked forward, unblinking.

"Nero, bring her a message. I shall die before I allow her to control my mind once again. As long as I live I shall not let her have any here."

Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:32 am

Zack phone exploded in his hand with the charge of electricity that came from Nero hovering above them.
He looked at Nero with a raised brow. Sephiroth had his sword draw and was protecting Yazoo.
Zack noticed then Life collapsed and he shot to Weiss' side.

"Hey! You okay?" He shouted to the fallen man.

Zack kept his hands clear of actually physically touching Weiss so not to infect him with Jenova's cells he did not know if they could be wiped from Weiss by Life if he did touch the man. But he could see from where he crouched over Weiss' body he was still breathing. But the clothes, they were shifting in color and that made Zack slightly concerned. He was smart enough to know sometimes spontaneous outfit changes meant a shift in power.

Zack looked up at Nero. "So Jenova wants all of us huh? How do you think you'll manage to crate all of us there? Especially if we choose to fight you. I don't see this going well for you." His hand moved to the sword as he stood up, he stood up over Weiss keeping close enough to the host body of Life.

Zack had missed Nero in the ShinRa building last time due to running into Jenova and being with Yuffie at the time. But if Sephiroth and Nero had battled then him adding to that battle now would surely make some kind of a difference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:28 am

"Peons to the slaughterhouse," he mumbled to himself. A very different air, a much darker cloud seemed to whirl around the raven haired male. When he saw Life's force be removed from Weiss' body, he smiled; he had already won this battle, but to win it further would be even greater! In the name of his new mother, he would cast himself away a thousand times if it promised victory.

Nero turned next to Sephiroth, "That choice is your own, Sephiroth. If you do not come now, with me, for her, then you deserve to die. I do not, however, think she will take kindly to my killing of you, and as I said before, that choice is your own... for now." A small chuckle,

"As we speak, Jenova's body pulses inside you -- all of you! It is only a matter of time. And you both will spread it, oh, yes you will... you will spread it to those without the willpower to hold back, and in time, even if you hold off to your end, you will lose. You may as well switch sides and win; that seems the most calculative." In his palm, a soft red light began to glow. The corrupted lifestream, the negative lifestream, swirled around the fickle ruby light and he only grinned.

"And believe me; I came here knowing that I would be outnumbered. I am no fool, I came with the utility to defeat you! I am the Anti-Cetra; I have gained powers far greater than you could imagine!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:21 am

Weiss twitched as he woke, his head felt heavy, his muscles felt over used, life had used his body past his own endurance, that was not an easy task to accomplish, he could still feel Life inside, but Weiss smirked inwardly, life was so weakened by Nero's presence it couldn't fight back.
Weiss had plans for life, if he could use the life stream for his own gain he knew it would give him more power to protect Nero and screw everyone else.

Weiss Listened to his brother and frowned, Weiss didn't like that he had joined with Jenova, it should have been the two of them and deepground, they should make Gaia their own, to Weiss, Nero joining with the calamity was a type of betrayal.

but it was no matter If they were together he'd deal with being part of Jenova's forces, but it wouldn't be forever he wouldn't let anyone take him over again, be it Jenova or Life.
he may eventually do Life's job and kill her himself.

He shifted drawing attention to himself, he couldn't pretend to stay still, he was itching for a fight and now seemed like a good time, he pushed back the one hovering over him, and somewhat ungracefully got to his feet. he wasn't sure how helpful He'd be to Nero in this state.
fighting would wait for another day, but he was curious to see Nero's new power.

"so Nero, show me what you can do hm?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next