FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV

Go down 
+8
Yazoo
Rufus
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
Denzel
Genesis
Zack
ADMIN
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:46 am

Sephiroth turned back towards them. The thanks were unessecary, certainly something one could have done for themselves with the proper materia. A part of him realized he should have spoken to Zack beforehand in order to learn the secret of the mental communication. It would have been much easier in terms of communication, having only the phone that he had gained at the WRO headquarters.

As soon as Cloud spoke to him he turned back towards the other. If there were a list of things he had never expected to do, teaching the man who sent him to the lifestream multiple times how to close his wings would be one of them.

"The wings are as voluntary as any limb. Focus on moving them at the base and folding at the joint," he said as he motion from the base where the wing was connected to Cloud's back and up towards the top joint. Turning away Sephiroth walked towards the lift that memory told him led down to the tunnel to the underwater reactor, one of ShinRa's coveted secrets.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:08 am

"Leave him naked," Kadaj suddenly muttered. "He might manage to scare them into running away... the chase is always far more fun..."

His eyes flicked from his hand, which he had been staring at intently, to Sephiroth as he spoke. His eyes narrowed a little at being ordered around by one that was resisting Mother, looking to see which was meant to be the "Genesis" he spoke of.

He was distracted, suddenly, by a tingling in his fingers, a dark smirk crossing his face as he waved it at the ground with a flourish. A shadow creeper twisted into life from the nothingness, shaking from head to tail, a shower of darkness coming from it. It slowly moved to Kadaj's side, the teen's hand resting lightly on it's muzzle.

"Loz," he said, voice purring dangerously. "If you think of laying a hand on one of Mother's children I will not hesitate to let a host of Creepers rip the flesh from your bones - are we understood?"

He did not need to look at Loz to know what he was feeling towards Cloud, his emotions so easily read by him.

"And stop the snivelling, it's so unbecoming of you."
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:35 am

Kadaj's words struck Loz just as he was taking a step towards Cloud and raising his left arm for a fight. Though his tears had stopped the traces of them were still on his face when he turned to Kadaj to make a comment. That was when he saw the shadow creeper. Fine, Kadaj was serious but Loz would have revenge for the first death of his brothers. He stared down Cloud making a silent promise to himself.

It was then that he picked up the coat and put it on. His muscular arms stretched the coat out. As he did up the front of the coat around his middle there was a ripping noise from the seam down his back. Loz growled but at least the coat opening a bit would allow him more movement. He needed to find proper clothing before another big fight. The short haired brother could only do up the buttons around his navel, anything more would restrict him to much. It did cover him up enough, he guessed... if others had a problem with it he would just punch it out of them.

"Those pants are all to small for my thighs." Not that Loz ever cared about his looks or what he wore. But when you had thighs strong enough to lift and throw a huge motor bike most pants don't fit.

Snorting at everyone who was not in the trio he turned and stalked off to were their eldest brother told him and Yazoo to go. No one answered him, he would just ask Yazoo when they were alone. It was easier then looking at the blond who once killed his family off.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:50 am

Genesis' eyes darted to the silver haired one that Sephiroth had told him to go with - Kadaj. He gave a small smirk as he approached him, they were meant to go to the top of the building, which meant one more step closer to mother. Genesis licked his bottom lip, staring into those eyes that were so much like Sephiroth's.

He approached him with a smirk on his face, "I assume you must be Kadaj."
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:55 am

Kadaj's eyes roamed over the new figure, his hand giving a sharp flourish and the creeper disappearing into smoke once again.

"Mother is strong in you," he said with the hint of a smirk. "We may have use for you yet."

He headed for the staircase, slowly moving towards the roof; he was in no rush to follow Sephiroth's orders yet he had decided it would be wise to carry the pretence that he may yet assist him. He needed to stay close to him, that much was apparent. Mother had not yet explained her plans to him, the reconnection strengthening with each passing moment.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:06 am

Genesis' eyes closely watched Kadaj a dangerous smirk practically was glued onto his face as he watched him. He could sense Mother inside of him, maybe with the help of this remnant they would be able to find they're dear mother.

"In you as well," he said with a smirk. "Now, let's head to the top."
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:14 am

move and fold shaking his head, he focuses on his wings.

Aftre putting away his wings, he regaerds Kadaj. "I can take care of myself, if you forgot i can give you a reminder as well. Oh, and Loz, anytime anywhere."

Following Sephiroth, he moves toward the elevator. "Lets get this over with, befor we end up with three less members.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:31 am

It was easier this time around, now that he knew what to expect when he got off the ground. As he drew closer to the next rail he lifted his wings, this time his foot not catching and lowered them. One foot hit first and the shock was felt through his leg and the other hit the ground. Lifting himself up a little wobbly he turned towards Zack and a smile broke out across his features.

It was still clumsy and a struggle but he hadn't hurt anything this time.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:41 am

When Cloud came behind him Sephiroth glanced towards the other and stepped into the lift, pressing the button for the underground. He understood the threat however he couldn't focus on that right now. There were far more important things to be concerned about. Deepground was here and they needed to know why they were coming for them.

Answers had to be found and this was where ShinRa kept many of its secrets.

Leaning back against the back of the lift Sephiroth crossed his arms. He was trapped in a small lift with Cloud. This was certainly not anything he had expected.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:51 am

Yazoo shook his head at the stupid comments Cloud made towards his brothers. He'll learn, one day.. if big brother doesn't kill him during this little venture then I'm sure the three of us will more than easily do the job.

He watched Seph walk off and sighed, following after Loz through the door. "Loz, wait up." He growled, the elder one was always moving too fast for him to keep up with, except when the pair of them were fighting side by side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:41 am

Walking into the elevator, he leans against the side wall, glancing at Sephiroth breifly he sighs. this aught to be fun. Well no point in making things worse, i'll just have to be on gurd for now. What a mess, ot only Sephiroth, but the three remnants as well. Added to Jenova, Weiss, and Nero. This is turning into a villians free for all. Nothing to do but get to the bottom of whatever deepgroud is planning.

Shakng the thoughs away, he starts checking his equipment, materia, and iptems he has. "So any ideas what we should expect when we get there? He asks as cordially as possible, trying to hide his frustration.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:51 am

"No," Sephiroth shook his head. "Deepground was a project above me, a pet project of those who toyed with others' lives and created monsters before they could even be born human," he shut his eyes for a moment. "We must be prepared for anything, to fight in any way."

He was a general, had been born to lead and that was what ShinRa forced him to do. If he had learned anything it was that one's enemies did not believe in fairplay. If they were to win they needed to be prepared, think ahead of them. During the war against Wutai it was simple. He had known his enemy, studied them, but now his enemy did not even truly have a face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:00 am

" Well unless you know of any other way to fight, I think im prepared as i'm going to be, no matter what thwy throw at us.

" No my son, there are others"

Shaking his head, he slams his fist against the wall, I will not be yor puppet, yuo do not own me.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:26 am

"The sky," it was how he had fought Nero, and there was doubt in his mind that that was where it would end. Enemies in the sky were of the most dangerous but Jenova's curse had evened it out. It was a classic battle strategy to attack from above and catch the enemy unaware. As the sound of the fist echoed through the lift Sephiroth's gaze flickered towards Cloud. Even now he could feel Jenova's presence but he could not sacrifice his chance for redemption.

"Learn to fly, it may very well save your life someday."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:35 am

Lost in thought, he looks up when Sephiroth mentions flying, the words there are other ways reverberating throughnhis mind. Looking at his current company for signs of losing control, he relaxes after realising he still seems sane, which foor him isnt normal.

"That your idea or hers," The admission that he could hear her, souring his mood thuroughly. " While i might be getting used to you, i refuse to follow anything that twised thing suggests." Speakin the last words through clenched teeth.
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:09 pm

It was lucky that Loz did not hear Cloud's last remark against him or else there would have been a fight. Kadaj's warning would not have stopped a direct challenge like that. It did not matter that Cloud had beaten him once before; and it never would.

The hulking male slowed when he heard Yazoo's voice call out to him, though he did not stop, giving his younger brother a chance to catch up. He was confused and grumpy and wanted answers. Apperently they were to clean out this floor...search this floor? But for what? Lifestream be damned if he knew.

Once Yazoo caught up Loz hoped he would get some answers. Though Yazoo teased his older brother at the drop of the pin he could be relied on to explain the plans of Kadaj. Loz hoped this would be the same.

Last edited by Loz on Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:11 pm

"Hey I think you're getting the hang of it awesome. Now to the top we got some files to go through."
Zack jumped off the railing and glided to the top he looked down at Denzel and grinned.
"I'm just going to text Cloud let him know you're okay."
Zack flipped out his phone sending the text through.

'Sorry Yuffie showed up. Her and Denzel are with me atm.
we're on the top floor of the building.
Just taken down a heap of DeepGround here.
They're definitely scattered through out.
Guard up and keep in touch.
'

Zack sent the text and flipped the phone shut shoving it in his pocket. he felt better now.
Cloud had been informed where they were and who he was with and what they doing.
hopefully he wouldn't get exploded at next time they caught up after all of this ended.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:07 pm

Rufus was looking at the downloaded file and skimmed through the blueprint to get to the floor they were on.
There was a vent in every room, not big enough for a human to climb through luckily.
There was one emergency exit fire escape in the middle room on the right hand side.
"I want the file retrieved, not burned." Rufus stated to Reno. He let out a breath.
"If there are damages to this building I doubt Reeve's insurance covers..."
He waved a hand to the infected. "This. Who would have to pay for the damages. I would."

He wasn't happy about setting fire to a building that had been paid for out of his own pocket.
"I've pumped enough money into this venture as it is."
Rufus took a controlling breath.
"As for the security team I tried to alert them but from what I could tell they're in amongst this lot somewhere."
He looked to the lot of the infected at least trying to see a familiar jacket.
Sure enough he spotted the guard by the doorway in the middle of the hall the very one that held the fire exit.
"Do as you two see fit to get that file back. Short of destroying this floor anymore than it already is."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:21 pm

"Then we agree on something." Too long had he been Jenova's slave to not fight it this time. Everything was her order, and he had desperately clung to her 'love' in desperation. When his friends, his family, had both deserted him, Genesis had used him, and everything he thought had been a lie. His entire life was one constructed by ShinRa only to use them as their weapon.

Now he had a chance to fight for his redemption, one to fight the fate ShinRa had created him for. After all these years he could have answered Elfe with an answer. He could have given her a reason now as to why he fought.

However it was far too late for that. "Basic strategy, the high ground holds the advantage."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:21 pm

Aeris help me! "Theres a first, we finally agree on something other than mutualy asured destruction. Shaking his head as he realises he has very limited options. He sighs as he asks, " so, i have to learn from you how to fly, your going to teach me ………… and we have how much time for me to learn? If I remember correctly the tunnel that connects this lift to the reactor isnt that long or that high……………"

Pulling out his phone as it begins to vibrate.

" So thats where they disappeared to. He better be alright, Yuffie hasnt been herself lately," Speaking mostly to himself. Shaking his head he looks at Sephiroth. "Depending on sheer will power, whats the fatsest anyones succumb to Jenova?

Sending a text backntonZack … Watch Yuffie, dont think she is in complete control.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:05 am

"Not long," Sephiroth said as he stared straight. They could reach the tunnels however without any space it would still be rather difficult. If they could reach the reactor there would be more room certainly but there was no promise that they would reach it before Deepground attacked. The lift jerked to a stop and Sephiroth stepped forward.

"It varies. Genesis was an hour at the most and I have already heard 'Mother' from Kadaj," eyes shut as Sephiroth stopped for a passing moment. "However Zack has been infected longer than any of us."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:48 am

Zack pulled out his phone. He looked at the text message before peaking down the hall.
She seemed like Yuffie. How did Cloud know this stuff?
'Maybe its obvious to everyone but me.' He thought to himself.

Will do we'll meet up after. Text me when you've found some information we can use.

Zack looked to Denzel. He wondered if Denzel had noticed the change in Yuffie.
He sure hadn't she was still hyper, she had a secret thing to show them though.
Zack had felt the lack of Jenova in his head but given, her other true sons had come out to play.
Was she in there heads more?
He was glad he knew if he came into contact with Jenova whatever she started she would probably finish.

He wasn't sure it was wide to go back to the ShinRa HQ in Midgar with Yuffie.
Zack ran a hand through his hair. Perhaps just he should go with her.
It did start with him. He'd have to meet up with Cloud and leave Denzel in his care.
But it would be hard to explain where he was going.

'I promise I'll visit you soon Jenova...'
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:06 am

Denzel felt his feet hit the floor and rushed forward as he glanced back to Zack. "Are we almost there," he asked, his gaze locked on the other. The weapon was moved before his body, ready to fight if he had to. Fingers curled tightly around it and then flexed. He wanted to fight, it burned inside him.

"Zack?" He called again as he tried to get his attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:12 am

Moving from the wall.as the lift comes to a stop, he looks at Sephiroth, " Yuffie was infected by Zacknright after Jenova attacked him, ………… shaking his head he sighs …… "looks like she was the first to succum to her, Kadaj and the other two i expected to if they becmae infected, their fanaticle devotion to her before, looks to have carried over.

Stepping off the lift, he turns, "Guess this will be as good a time as any," … looking around at the connecting tunnel … " going to be a bit tight, bu tlooks like i tmight accomidate twonpeople flying, oh wiat, one flying and one falling.

Flippin ghis phone open, he glancesnat the screen, then looks back up at Sephiroth. " Whenever your ready."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:39 am

Zack opened the door and smiled at Denzel.
"It's through here... We cleared most but anybet they'll be stragglers." Zack warned.
"I want you to make sure they don't get to us while me and Yuffie do so paper ruffling."

He led Denzel to the room Yuffie was in.
He motioned down to the end of the hall.
"That way is clear but there's a door that end so anyone could come down there."

Zack patted Denzel on the shoulder before walking up to Yuffie.
"Okay lets get this thing started."
He looked round the room and the file cabinets and let out a breath.
"This could take some time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next