FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII

Go down 
+11
Dark Nation
NPC
Kadaj
Cissnei
Yazoo
Reno Nevada
Tseng
Sephiroth
Denzel
Rufus
Zack
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:58 am

Yazoo was quick to deny it, he noticed, though he was unsure of the facts. Perhaps it was natural to defend ones own mother regardless of what they had done? He couldn't be sure of that either, the amount of uncertainties piling up and making him more and more frustrated.

"Is there a change of clothes somewhere?" He asked after a long silence. "I think I might like to take a shower."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:03 am

The walk into the town was not too long. Memories from a lifetime ago were his only guide, but they were still there. Or to be more certain they had been returned. He had given up all of his memories except the knowledge of who he was and what Cloud had done in order to stay whole within the Lifestream, but now they had been returned.

Perhaps that was the work of the Lifestream when it had returned him. Or...

No, Sephiroth mentally shook his head. She had nothing to do with his return or even the fact that he had been cleansed of Jenova's touch, his own anger. It was a conscience, a humanity, that had been returned to him. It had to be the Lifestream's work, giving him this second chance. Unless the Ancients desired to use her own creation against her. Was he to be the planet's tool for her destruction? Was that his purpose?

Once arriving Sephiroth dismissed the thoughts in an instant. He had something to live for now, to keep Zack sane. To keep him with him and protect him from her touch. She would not take him, he was...

Sephiroth stopped that line of thought instantly. His mind shut it away with iron will as the door was pushed open. It was a dark place, but someone obviously still lived there. Where once there had been many weapons lining the walls now there was nothing. He knew the old man would have heard the door, he had always seemed to.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:44 am

Zack looked to the rice and miso. "Hey I'm cool with whatever to eat."
He helped himself to the food. He stopped hearing Reno's comment.
"I well..." He sighed. "Yeah, Seph isn't in a good place right now."
He looked to Reno. "Talking like he's going to die. I thought I'd give him space."
Zack sat down at the table. "I'm not going to jump down your throat."
He looked down. "You've helped me so why would I?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:59 am

"No good deed goes unpunished," Reno chuckled, dishing up for himself too. "Or that's what my mum used to say, anyway. I tend to find it's true, but I think it's because my good deeds are wrapped in a large dose of annoyance because it's the easiest way to get through to people. Piss them off enough and they'll mutter what you've said in a mocking tone for the rest of the day. By the next morning it's somewhat sunk in that I'm not so wrong after all."

He smirked and lightly tapped the chopsticks on the table to get them even before diving into the rice. "I just don't want to see you guys like Tseng and I were, mostly because I hate nostalgia," he snorted softly. "And trust me, I know the whole doomed to die vibe. When he wants to die, then you panic. Then you save his life, sleep with him and enjoy 10 years of pretending none of it ever happened."

He looked up at Zack, still smirking. "That at least is my experience of it."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:04 pm

Tseng kept his thoughts to himself, he knew better than to interfere where relationships were concerned, especially ones that involved work. Truth be told he'd always had a think for Sephiroth himself, but they were both so professional and antisocial that he'd never approached the general.

But now he had Reno, and Reno was it for him.. it just took him a while to realise the redhead felt the same.. seriously the same.

When they walked into the building, Tseng look around. "Pardon our intrusion." He said in Wutainese, hoping to draw whoever owned this place out of hiding.. if they were even here. He looked over at Sephiroth in question as to if this was the right place.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:15 pm

"Umm.. probably?" Yazoo shrugged and got up, opening the other doors in the door. "Well there's a bathroom in here, nice looking shower.. and.." he tried the other door, a closet, by the look of the clothing in here this is Reno's room." He frowned, trying to find something that would suit Kadaj.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:22 pm

He had no idea who Reno was, but from the sound of it he had a distinct clothing style. "I'm sure it will do," he said with a brief smile. "Do excuse me."

He padded into the bathroom and shut the door, silently flicking the lock closed. It was a nice bathroom, Yazoo had been correct, but it was distinctly lacking mirrors; he wondered why that was.

It took him very little time to find a towel and shower products, and soon the bathroom was filled with steam from the hot water. While in the shower he carefully inspected his body, which was curiously unmarked. There was no cuts or scars indicating that he had been a fighter, and it seriously put a dent in Yazoo's claims that he was.

"This is quite frustrating," he muttered to himself.

He dried off quickly and wrapped the towel around his hips, unlocking and opening the door to peek out. "Did you find anything suitable?" He queried.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 4:34 am

Sephiroth saw the look and nodded his head. "This is where he worked and lived. He's not the type that would leave this place."

All they could do now was wait and believe the old man wasn't dead. Given the lived in condition of the shop it didn't seem like that would be so. This was the only chance to have the Masamune repaired. It was necessary if he wished to continue in this battle.

He could not do so weaponless.
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:23 am

When Kadaj peeked out of the bathroom, Cissnei looked over from where she was perched on the edge of the bed. "Suitable in Reno's closet? Hardly." She laughed lightly. "Good to see you're awake again, kiddo."

"Ignore her." Yazoo said with a sigh, looking rather annoyed with the Turk and handed some clothes over to Kadaj. [color:ea1d= green]"These should fit you."

"I told you, it's not my fault." Cissnei folded her arms stubbornly. "Orders are orders and you have to follow them too."

"I know." Yazoo growled at her then looked back to Kadaj. "I have to go for a bit, Cissnei is here to look after your needs." He gave Kadaj an apologetic smile and left the room, closing the door behind him.

"Well that made me sound like a bee." She snorted softly.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:38 pm

His eyes flicked over the woman but she too wasn't someone he recognised. He frowned at her last statement, trying to understand what it was that she meant - she didn't look like a flying insect, and as far as he knew they had no role in medical care.

"I don't understand - a bee?" He questioned eventually. He laid the clothes on the chair seeing as she was sat on the bed, the towel dropped without a care that she was in the room. He turned to her as he pulled the trousers on - they were a touch long but they otherwise fit.

"So what is your version of my story?" He quipped, grabbing the shirt and slipping it on. He was curious to see how differently the two of them thought, to see which parts where important to them.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:29 pm

The sun was shining brightly and a groan escaped as Denzel rolled over and pulled the blankets back over his head. It was too early in his mind to even think about getting up. A groan escaped and slowly he pushed himself up and blinked as he glanced at the clock. It was way past dawn. The sun shouldn't have been so bright to his eyes.

It wasn't to the point of hurting, just too bright.

Slowly he stretched as a groan escaped. "Marlene?"

Now that his mind was working there was one thought. He was so hungry. Reaching down Denzel clutched at his stomach. Lifting himself up he tiptoed through the room. He pulled on the jacket and went for his sword next followed by the boots before he quietly moved out of the room and towards the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:36 am

Zack sat down at the table after he helped himself to the food blinking.
"Wow yeah I hope we don't end up like that... no offense."
He shook his head. "I'd probably slap Seph if that happened."
Zack laughed. "Then be murdered for it." He added in an amused tone.
Back to top Go down
NPC
Slum Drunk
Slum Drunk
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:30 pm

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 13 Pai-Mei

The curtain leading into the back of the store was pulled aside as finally he decided to emerge.
Dark eyes underneath white brows looked at the two newcomers to his shop.
He glared upon seeing Sephiroth standing there. Then looked to Tseng next to him.
He was silent for the most part before he settled his glare upon Sephiroth and then spoke in Wutanese.
"How dare you return."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:08 pm

"He's not happy to see you." Tseng said lightly to Sephiroth and bowed deeply to the old man. "Forgive our intrusion, Sir. My acquaintance here is in need of your help." He spoke very respectfully in Wutainese.

"If you would only hear him out, I will translate if need be." Something about the man looked familiar but Tseng was very young when he was taken away from the country so he doubted it was anyone his family would've been in contact with.
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:14 pm

Cissnei didn't even blush or look away when Kadaj started dressing, she'd seen too many naked men in her line of work to be embarrassed over what was only skin. "A honey bee ... a nicer word for basically a hooker, well at least they get paid better than the streetwalkers in the slums anyway."

She shook her head. "I'm not sure what your brother told you, Kadaj, but we'll try to put your memory back in place the best we can, ok?" Cissnei smiled and leant back on her hands, head tilting slightly. Too all intents and purposes it seemed as if she was calm and relaxed, but really she was on fully alert and ready to pull out the gun that was sitting on her hip at any moment. She did not like Kadaj for what he'd done to Tseng and Elena, but she knew everyone came back with a clean slate here and she was willing to give him a second chance, if he proved he needed it.

"What do you wish to know? I wasn't around for the fight, having already evacuated some of the others here, but I'll tell you what I can about you."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:55 pm

Reno laughed at Zack's reaction and leant back in his chair, prodding the rice with the chopsticks. "Plenty of punches were thrown between us," he said with a slightly fond smile. "Thing is it took him a long time to realise that I provoked him to stop him lashing out at the other TURKs. He trained me, and I ain't as good as him but I know I can take it. Others not so much. Hell, half my broken bones can be accounted for by him."

He took a few mouthfuls and sighed. "I'm still kind of waiting for him to change his mind and decide that it's still not worth a go. He's good at that - we get so close to being at the point we can stop pretending and then he clams up. This is the best it's been in that respect... I'm just hoping he's on the same page as me."

It was far easier to talk about the trivialities of life than to think about the serious things that were happening around them - the mission, Jenova, Kadaj and his amnesia. They were all things that were far more important but much harder to discuss. No, it was easier to ignore them, even for a short while in an attempt to feel somewhat normal.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:20 pm

An eyebrow raised at the woman's explanation and he shook his head. "Then it is a good job you are not as I have no need for such services at this time," he said pragmatically. "It would have been a wasted journey."

He sat in the chair as Cissnei still had the bed, his fingers slowly working on the buttons as he contemplated her question.

"From the way you are watching even the slightest twitch of my fingers with trepidation I would say that perhaps I don't want to know," he said with a small smile, eyes raising to meet hers. He leant back, his hands folded across his stomach, fingers interlaced. "There, now you can see that were I inclined to do anything rash you would have more than ample warning of it.."

He was amused though he wasn't sure why. He felt as though he was toying with her but he had no reason to, no want to.

"In the interests of further proving to you that I bear no ill will, I will tell you the truth. I don't know who I am, where I am or who any of you people are. I am not convinced that the man here previously is my brother, nor am I convinced of anything he may have told me. I doubt I will be easily convinced of anything you tell me either... I don't know your agenda with having me here, if indeed there is one, so until I can regain my own memories I am at a stand still. I won't allow my blank mind to be used to make me a puppet."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:54 am

Zack laughed. "Yeah well I doubt Tseng hits as hard as Seph does... the memory alone makes me cringe."
He started eating some of the food Reno made. It was nice to actually sit and talk with someone who knew.
He was completely new to this as was Sephiroth he knew, if it wasn't for Jenova he wouldn't have known.
Zack looked at Reno. "I think I'm kind of in the same boat like Seph will turn round and just shut me out."
He shrugged. "I think knowing he's now human scares Seph more than anything though."
Zack tapped the bowl. "Thanks for the breakfast though, it's awesome."
That was one thing he kept forgetting to do was eat, being alive he tended to forget the downside of needing energy.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:18 am

Sephiroth's gaze locked on the old man and he lifted the wrapped blade. It was placed down on the counter and waited for the go ahead. If he didn't tell him to do so Sephiroth knew he wouldn't listen. The green eyes locked on him. This hatred, it was familiar. It was what this planet felt for him, but he had a reason to fight now.

If the man asked he would tell him the story but only if he demanded to know.

His life was not an open book to anyone. It never would be. What he had discovered in that basement library was his burden and his alone. There was no reason to share it.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:50 am

Reno grinned and shook his head. "I've been fortunate to not get on the receiving end of one of the General's punches, though I think today I might have gotten close." He stretched glanced at the clock. "There's nothing scary about being human - that's what I don't get. I'm not trying to be an ass, and maybe I'm just ignorant but what's so bad about being human?"

He went to the stove and poured himself another bowl of miso and went back. "And no worries about the food, I cook when I'm nervous because I get hungry. I'm a comfort eater, not that anyone could tell looking at me..." He gave a lopsided grin.
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:18 pm

Cissnei tilted her head a little in thought then smiled. "Well, I don't know exactly what clearance I have to tell you things, but I will.. Tseng can shoot me later if he returns from his mission alive." She laughed softly. "It's your choice if you wish to believe me or not, but I have no reason to lie to you."

"Your name is Kadaj, you have two actual brothers, Yazoo who you know, and Loz.. who we aren't sure where he is right now. A part from them there is Sephiroth.. now I'm not sure if you'd class the General as a brother or a father or what.. I guess that's up to you guys to decide." She sighed. "Sounds confusing? I bet, trust me it is."

"We're at Healin, resting and waiting for either the General to return from his mission.. with my boss, or for an enemy attack. Our job is to protect the planet and those living on it from those who wish to hurt or destroy it. And believe me when I say they have come very close many times. But the Lifestream has always been there to help us and protect the planet, except this time she is the only in trouble and we have to help fight the corruption in her." She paused. "I'm not making much sense, am I?"
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:43 pm

He offered a small smile. "You'll find that right now very little makes any sense to me, so even if you were perfectly clear I would still be lost."

He sighed and ran his fingers through his still slightly damp hair, leaning back in the chair more. Much of what she said had lined up with what Yazoo had said to begin with. He chose not to mention 'mother' or what he had said about her, or what the man expected others would tell him.

"None of this sounds familiar," he confided. "I keep expecting something that someone says to trigger a cascade of memories but I am still as blank as when I awoke. It is not that I choose not to believe you, in so much as until my own mind can confirm what I am hearing is true... it is not something I can accept to be as such."
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:24 pm

"Well, I don't' know what I can say that will help you then, Kadaj." Cissnei shrugged lightly. "Right now I seem to be the only active member on duty here which leaves the babysitting of you, "she winked, teasingly, "and the guarding of the President all to myself. Well he has his dog but even then.. Yazoo was so worried about you, we honestly thought you wouldn't wake up again after that fight. Guess you're just lucky that Sephiroth carried you out of the and watched over you the whole time until he had to leave on his mission to Wutai."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:30 pm

He tried to follow but it was just giving him another headache. "Which one was he again? And what is 'Wutai'?" He sighed, completely defeated. There were too many details for him to follow and keep up with, and none of them were staying put in his mind without a good deal of effort.

"You can go and watch the President if you wish - I think I might just sleep. I have nowhere to go, so I can hardly be considered a threat. I would step outside of this room and then have no idea where the entrance is to this place."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:43 pm

Zack let out a sigh. "I know I don't think there is anything wrong with being human, given I was one before. I miss it."
He set his empty bowl to the side. "I just don't think Seph has seen the perks of humanity yet."
Zack pulled out his cellphone and set it on the table for when Seph would contact him that he and Tseng were okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII
Page 13 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 33  Next