FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII

Go down 
+11
Dark Nation
NPC
Kadaj
Cissnei
Yazoo
Reno Nevada
Tseng
Sephiroth
Denzel
Rufus
Zack
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:22 pm

"To say whatever you want to, though I have already been lectured by Reno."

Sephiroth took a long sip from his own coffee cup. Maybe he would still be able to find answers, maybe he wouldn't. He didn't really know. It was even more confusing as he thought of Reno's reaction. Obviously it had not been normal to not be pursuing more, despite the newness of the relationship. "It is doubtable that he will listen to orders but you can't afford to stay."

Still he didn't turn to look to Zack, he couldn't, not with what he would say. "If I am captured and put to death you will be all SOLDIER has left. If we want to defeat Jenova and Deepground we need that type of power. You throw away your life for some fool rescue mission then you throw away all hope for the future."

Zack would understand, or he believed he would. He wasn't as much of an idiot as the Turk. Besides, Reno's survival was not necessary. Turks could be killed off and created without much trouble, however SOLDIER was limited, especially now that it was only the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:31 pm

"Oh." Zack blinked then looked at his watch. So Seph and Reno had already had a talk.
He gulped down the rest of his coffee before setting the mug down.
"Well I won't go after you if that's what you're worried about."

He lent back against the headboard. "I can't leave Denzel, not in Rufus' care."
Zack looked to Seph. "I promise I won't attempt any rescue mission."
He let out a breath. "We're good Seph. Honest. Just come back alive."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:03 pm

"I can promise nothing."

He couldn't lie to him like that, not when he knew the truth. Standing Sephiroth lifted up his mug and crossed over. He sat on the edge of the bed and turned back towards him. "I suspect you will not be left in peace if Reno's lectures towards me are any hint."

Slowly Sephiroth took another sip from the mug. Perhaps it would be over before he even needed to be concerned on how to handle it. Fingers lightly grazed over the warm porcelain of the mug. This humanity... he had no control over these emotions that battered his senses. Perhaps dying would be the price he would have to pay in the end.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:25 pm

Zack rubbed behind his neck. "I wasn't asking for a promise from you Seph."
He let out a sigh. "Just say not promise say you'll come back alive."
Zack looked at Seph. "Verbalize a positive mindset for once will you."

When Sephiroth mentioned Reno he laughed.
"Awesome Reno entertainment. At least I won't be bored."
Zack wasn't sure about the lecture, but perhaps he himself wouldn't get it...
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:56 pm

There was a slight sigh as Sephiroth turned back towards Zack, eyes locked on the other for a passing moment. "I will come back alive Zack."

He couldn't promise it, but if that was what it took to assure him he would claim it. Even if it was nothing but a false hope. He had never been forced to reassure others of his return before. They were SOLDIER, and Angeal and Genesis knew what that meant. If he died during a mission then he did so. Nothing could change it. But Zack was different.

Slowly he pulled back and took another gulp of the coffee, the hot drink and caffeine forcing his body awake.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:51 am

It was after Sephiroth left the kitchen then Tseng slipped in the back door. "Well, that was interesting." He said as he started to search through the cupboards for some tea.. it'd been a while since he'd had proper Wutain tea after all.

He'd gotten up early as always and went for a walk in the mountains to clear his mind and psych himself up for the mission ahead. When he returned he paused at the door, hearing Reno and Seph talking and just waited.. not wanting to interrupt the hard lesson he knew Seph had to learn, having been there himself.

Finding his prize, he set about brewing himself some strong tea before sitting down at the table with it, watching Reno's ass wiggle in the pantry with a hint of a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:04 am

"Healin." Yazoo answered simply, waiting to see if that got a reaction then continued when it didn't. "The kid.. I mean the President told us all to come here to rest and recover, you were hurt in a fight and now we're just waiting to see that the enemy does next." He ran a hand through his hair, frowning because he knew that was probably too much too fast, but it was Kadaj! His little brother never liked fluffy answers, he always wanted the truth, wanted his answers to be straight to the point.

Yazoo didn't know how to do that without mentioning Mother though, Mother did this to him.. or so big brother Sephiroth said, so how was he going to react to that news, even if he did remember her..
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:06 am

"I don't think he realises just how difficult he's going to make it for himself if he doesn't give himself time to explore his human side now he has it," Reno replied, emerging from the pantry with a bag of rice. He gave Tseng a smile; he should have known that he had been up longer than Reno had, and while he was a little concerned that he had left the house alone and without warning anyone, he knew that he needed to stop worrying about him.

He pressed a light kiss to the top of Tseng's head, letting him know that he wasn't annoyed that he had eavesdropped. "The more you ignore something the harder it becomes to live with," he continued, looking for a saucepan or a steamer. "And the more dangerous it gets for you both on the job."

He sighed and pulled out a saucepan, tipping in enough rice for them both. "I think he just doesn't want to hear it from me though - but it's not my fault they put me in the middle of this. Zack was somewhat my friend, and I like to think that now he's back he can be again. I don't like seeing my friends get hurt."

He turned to Tseng, leaning against the counter. "I should butt out and let him do this the hard way, shouldn't I?"
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:10 am

The name twinged somewhere inside of him but it didn't surface a memory. Perhaps he had heard it before, or perhaps even been there - he couldn't be certain. Like everything else it was a mystery to him.

"I'm a fighter?" He queried, a slight frown marring his forehead. He looked down at himself and then up at the boy that called himself Yazoo. "I don't look like a fighter... Are you sure?"

He sighed softly in reply to his own question - of course the boy was sure. He was sure of everything that he was telling him, even though none of it could be recalled. He still wondered if he ought to trust him, but there was something that told him that were he in a dangerous situation something would have happened already.

Perhaps.

"If I'm a fighter I suppose this question is important - who is the enemy? Why do we fight them?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:31 am

Zack smiled at Seph, even though his reassurance was put on, to verbally say it made Zack feel better.
"Thank you Seph." At least Sephiroth was trying in a way. To learn the way of humanity probably would be confusing.
Small steps, one at a time that was all Zack wanted from Seph for now.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:04 am

There was a brief nod as Sephiroth stood up. "We'll be leaving soon I'd assume."

Taking his empty mug he turned away from Zack and moved down the steps. Moving into the kitchen he placed his coffee mug next to the sink. So Tseng was already up, when he had woken he had not really bothered to check the other bed. "You're up," he said and shifted as he walked past them to lean against the wall.

"Zack's awake and he has his instructions. I am ready to depart as soon as Reno replaces the wig."

He didn't mention anything about their relationship. It was their personal issue, one he was trying to sort out. "The shop is on the edge of town. It's a weapon shop no longer running."

Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 6:07 pm

After Sephiroth left the room, Zack pulled himself from bed and grabbed a pair of jeans and pulled them on.
Part of him wondered the reason for him being here if he was to sit on his ass.
But Seph's orders were still orders, so if he was told to sit on his ass and wait, he had to wait.

Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:24 pm

"It's a hard lesson to be fair, but it is one he needs to learn himself, Reno." Tseng sipped his tea. "He needs to learn the hard way what it is like to lose something you care about, but hopefully he'll be smart enough for it not to go that far. Sephiroth has always been a very stubborn man though." He shrugged lightly and watched Reno cook up the rice, silent as he heard someone approach the kitchen.

Glancing over at Seph when he spoke he nodded. "I have been up for quite awhile, General." He replied. "As long as you know the location of the place we shouldn't run into any trouble. But it would be easiest if you let me do all the talking around here, less hassle that way."

He looked over at Reno. "I don't need to remind you of your orders, do I." He said, it was not a question, already slipping into his boss mask, this mission wasn't going to be easy to pull off, Seph was known everywhere after all.

Yazoo nodded with a smile. "You fight with a double bladed katana and are very good at it. I use a shortened gunblade myself, but I let them in my room otherwise I'd show you." He frowned, looking around for the souba but Kadaj's next question had him pause and sigh.

"The enemy is.. well.. they want to destroy the planet and we're trying to stop them. Nature, the Lifestream, is off balance and we have be chosen to help restore it back to how it should be."

He pulled his shard out of his pocket, his glowing a faint blue color. "Mother gave us these," he rubbed his thumb over the crystal lightly. "I still don't know what they are for, but they are very important.. a part of us that we should not lose." He looked at Kadaj's pendant. "Maybe I should do that to mine. You always were the smartest one, brother."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:53 pm

Reno gave a small smile. "You never lost me, Tseng - almost, on several occasions, but never completely." He broke into a grin. "Unless you meant your sanity and then I'll completely agree," he teased.

He glanced over his shoulder as the General walked in, the grin fading and all banter gone from him. He gave Tseng a look - he knew what his orders were but there had been no use in them being given... he wasn't going to leave Tseng behind, for his own sake as much as Tseng's.

Rufus would kill him.

Literally.

"Yeah, yeah," he grumbled, prodding the rice. "Don't go anywhere, don't do anything, if you're not back blah blah - I know. In the event of what's not going to happen, don't screw up and don't get ol' blondie killed within a week. And yes, I know a week is a generous estimation - 7 minutes is more likely than 7 days." He gave a small smile. "Trust me, you've told me enough times to know, yo."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:20 pm

"Mother?"

He supposed that he must have one, but he could not conjure up an image of her face. His eyes rest on the blue shard in Yazoo's hand, a crystal so like the one around his neck. Was it another trick or a sign that he was being told the truth?

His eyes widened as the red crystal seemed to glow brighter and pull towards the blue one, his hand clasping around it quickly to stop it from moving away from his chest. Hastily he tucked it inside of his clothing and it seemed to settle again.

"I think... they should be kept apart," he said quietly, his hand hovering over it and his gaze still locked on Yazoo's. "They can never be bought together..." His eyes snapped up to Yazoo's, his expression grave. "Never."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:27 pm

Sephiroth nodded briefly as he moved to place the coffee mug next to the sink. The sooner this was completed the better, and Sephiroth motioned towards the wig. "Let's complete this," he said as he picked it up and turned back towards Reno and Tseng.

Zack had his orders and this needed to be done. As long as Tseng managed to deal with those around on the way there it would be easier. His own time with the locals had been limited. His job had been to kill them, and that he had done well.

"I will leave the talking to you, all I need is to be able to talk to the man we're meeting."

And hopefully he would not decide to turn him in.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:32 pm

Reno silently went over and took the wig with one hand, the other carefully inspecting the braids to make sure they were still secure. It took him very few moments to get the wig on him again, forgoing making him help and muddling through it himself - he had put them on himself before, and he didn't have a third hand to help, after all.

With some quick adjustments and his fingers run through it to make sure it lay properly again he was done. He walked around Seph to be sure and nudged it slightly before he turned and went back to the rice, a hand waved back at the pair.

"Have fun kids, don't get yourself in trouble," he drawled.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:49 am

Tseng nodded silently and finished his drink while Reno put the wig back on Sephiroth, he had to admit to himself at least that the color did somehow suit the General and look natural on him.. Reno always was the best Turk when it came to undercover personas and image.

Standing up he nodded to Reno. "Just try to behave a little, I don't want this place in ruins when we return." When, not if, he hoped Reno understood that this time he wasn't in the same mindset as their last visit.

He nodded to Sephiroth and double checked his gun was with him, he wasn't stupid enough to have left without it originally after all, before heading for the front door. "We'll be in contact." Was all he said to Reno before walking out the front door, knowing Seph would be right behind him as he walked towards the town.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:55 am

Yazoo's eyes widened at the tug he felt from his crystal and he nodded to Kadaj's words, that was promising at least.. a little of the old Kadaj surfaced there for a second when he spoke. "As you say, brother. It seems best for now that they don't. I will follow your orders as always." He nodded solemnly.

Then an idea hit him. "Those here will try to tell you that the enemy's name is Jenova, but she's not.. Mother doesn't want to destroy the planet like they seem to think. Someone. something else wants to hurt the planet, Mother just wants to reunite all her children together with her love" He paused for a moment, biting his lip lightly. "And hurt those who are unworthy or get in her way. I know she hasn't abandoned us, I can feel it."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:59 am

Reno couldn't help but smile at the 'when' - even though he didn't doubt that this mission was different to the last it was still something that lingered in the back of his mind, especially after recent events.

"I promise, things will be fine when you get back," Reno chuckled as he watched him walk out the door. "Just make sure you come back," he added quietly, more to himself than anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:12 am

Once the wig was secured Sephiroth turned back towards the steps and into the room he had shared with Tseng. In there picked up the wrapped shards of the Masamune as well as the gun within the bag. It was slid into place in an instant and he turned back towards the steps.

"Zack, we're leaving."

Without another word and a brief hope that this would not go as badly as he feared he moved down the steps once more and out the door. With the pieces of the Masamune slid together there was a better chance to sneak it in however back out would not be the same, assuming the man would even repair it. It would be questionable to be certain.

Sephiroth stepped forward, his steps falling in time with Tseng's. It would be best to finish this as quickly and quietly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:20 am

He frowned as he tried to assimilate what Yazoo had said but it was too much to take in at once. He rubbed his temples, trying to make something work or at least stop hurting.

"Whoever she is, she isn't here," he shrugged when his head finally stopped pounding as much. "Whatever her intentions are don't really matter if she's not here."

He had no idea how true his words were. While he only meant in the room - as a mother ought to be when their child is sick - he was none the wiser to her disappearance from known sight. He frowned again as he focused on Yazoo's last words.

"Then perhaps if she isn't here, and I am harmed... then I wasn't worthy, was I?" He watched Yazoo for any reaction to what he had suggested.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:37 pm

Zack heard Sephiroth call out that he was leaving. Zack waited till the door had shut.
He walked down the hall to the kitchen looking at Reno. He let out a breath.
"Man I'm starved." In all honesty he had been avoiding any over lengthy conversations with Seph.
It was new to Seph this whole thing so he wasn't going to weird him out.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:47 am

Tseng glanced at Sephiroth and nodded, speaking softly. "Lead the way, there shouldn't be many people out and about at this time."

He followed along beside Sephiroth, keeping his silence and keeping on alert.. just in case anyone saw them who knew them.. or if that kid had mentioned him to anyone, he hoped not.

Yazoo shook his head. "You were hurt when you were fighting with out big brother, he can tell you what happened better than I.." he looked down. "I wasn't there, I was trying to find you and our other brothers at the time."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:54 am

"Rice and miso soup will have to do you - Sephiroth ate the last of the bread. I've got enough of this for two, and you know... when you're in Wutai..."

Reno looked over his shoulder at Zack and gave a small smirk. "Avoiding him already?" He teased, turning back and prodding the rice a little before turning to look at him properly. "Before you jump down my throat too - I was joking. No more scowling in my direction is needed today. We're far past my daily quota."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII
Page 12 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 33  Next