FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII

Go down 
+11
Dark Nation
NPC
Kadaj
Cissnei
Yazoo
Reno Nevada
Tseng
Sephiroth
Denzel
Rufus
Zack
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:00 pm

And that right there was what made this so difficult. Genesis had been the same way, running to him whenever he heard her voice. He was free from her permanently but Zack was not, and he was still the one who had been used, her true son. Once they had desired the same thing but no longer. Now they were enemies, and the entire planet had been pulled into that family quarrel.

A need to not be alone. Sephiroth sighed as he turned back towards Zack and motioned to the bed beside him.

Somehow he had become a comforter for Genesis and Zack, and normally he would curse Angeal for not being there to care for them both. He didn't know what he was doing in this situation but he alone understood it.

"Sit down Zack."

Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:10 pm

Zack stepped into the room and he moved to the bed and sat down next to Sephiroth.
"I'll only stay till Reno gets back, so you and Tseng can get your sleep for tomorrow."
It still felt awkward to be relying on Seph like this. Not like in the past.
Zack like many others had fought to try and surpass Seph. Now thanks to Jenova, he had.
If it was back then he would have been happy about surpassing him. But not like this.

Zack was not happy about this at all. This was more than surpassing. It felt like cheating.
It must have been a complete humiliation for Seph to be just like everybody else now.
The only difference was the training. Zack was curious to see if he could beat Seph now.
"Hey when we get back to Healin. I want a sparring match, I think it would be good."
He turned to look at Seph. "We need to test your limitations out Seph. See what the difference is."

Zack was the last Mako and Jenova enhanced SOLDIER left. Since she stripped her cells from everyone.
That would include Angeal where ever he was, and where ever Genesis vanished off to.
They had all shunned her love and that was the payment. But apparently he hadn't. Yazoo hadn't.
Zack was lost in thought at it suddenly. Did that mean he did care for her? He wasn't sure.
He shook his head and hit himself in the side of the head. He had to remove these thoughts.

"Distraction..." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:26 am

Marlene: nodding, she relaxed back into her chair. Fiddeling with her thumbs. Not even knowing what to do since Cloud hated Denzel. But Marlene wanted to change that. Change Cloud himself and make him not hate Denzel for whatever he had done. Tifa still loves him..and so does herself. She wouldnt let him live like this alone and have no one by his side.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:10 am

Tseng frowned and looked over at the boy, speaking to him in perfect Wutainese. "Your common tongue is atrocious, child. Where did you learn it?" He looked the teenager over, wondering if he knew of the boy or if the child would recognise him from his time there or who he was, but no the last time he was in Wutai, in this courtyard was 10 years ago.. the kid would've been alive but probably wouldn't recognise him.

"I'm fine." Was all he said as he turned to walk off, he'd taken longer than he'd liked already and he knew Reno would come looking for him right away.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:23 am

Yazoo reached up a hand and stroked Kadaj's hair from his face gently with a happy smile to have his brother back, only to freeze at those words.

"What is... 'Kadaj'?"

His eyes widened, could it be that Kadaj forgot? No.. he was being silly, just playing with him... right?! "Kadaj, don't be silly. I'm so glad to have you awake again, brother. It's been lonely without.. I have the others but with you nor Loz around." He sighed and shook his head, hair falling over his face.

"I should inform someone that you're awake now.. but big brother Seph isn't here and I doubt you want me talking to the young President."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:24 am

Reno forced himself to breathe slowly as he sauntered through the town, doing his best to make his looking around him as tourist-like as possible. He knew that if anyone knew what they were looking for he wouldn't fool them for a moment, and so he had to hope that no one was watching.

He had never been like this on a mission. No matter how crazy, humiliating or potentially life threatening the mission was it had never made him panic. Not once. Yet here he was practically shaking as he walked, a large amount of control restricting it to little more than an anxious twitch in his right hand.

"Get a grip of yourself," he muttered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:28 am

He opened his mouth to reply but stopped himself - what was he meant to say? That those names meant nothing to him, that whoever this person was he didn't know him? He could tell from the gentle touch and the smile that to say either would only upset him, which would make finding out what was going on a much harder ordeal.

"No..." he ventured slowly. "I... don't want to disturb anyone. Could I... could I have a glass of water?"

Water would give him time to think, to figure out what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:41 am

"Water? Of course, brother." Yazoo nodded and looked around. "How cruel of them not to leave you any." He said and got up off the bed, walking to the door. "I'll get some from the kitchen and I'll be right back, just don't go anyway ok?"

He smiled softly and turned to leave the room, quickly heading to the kitchen area. He didn't want anyone to walk into Kadaj's room and see that he was awake, likewise he didn't want Kadaj leaving the room and meeting up with him.. something wasn't quiet right.

Putting out his phs he looked at it in thought.. he still had Reno's number in it from when Kadaj called him to talk to the young President back in the day. He pulled up the number of the redhead he so loved to torment and sent off a quick text.

Kadaj is awake and talking, let Sephiroth know please.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:47 am

Kadaj slowly pushed himself up to sitting, a little more strength having returned to him though he still felt faint. He looked around the barren room with a frown. He had no idea where he was or how he got there.

At that moment in time he had three names - Kadaj, Loz and Seph. The first, from the way the long haired teenager kept saying it to him, was his name.

Kadaj.

It felt unfamiliar and, in a confusing way, wrong. Could the other boy be mistaken? Maybe he looked like this 'Kadaj' he was concerned about, but how could he explain that to him?

Perhaps it was a ruse, though. Perhaps it was all a ploy to make him believe he was this 'Kadaj', whoever or whatever he was. Perhaps none of what little he had gleaned so far was real at all?

He rubbed his head with a sigh as it throbbed from the confusion of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:50 am

Reno almost jumped out of his skin as his PHS vibrated in his pocket. Knowing it was a common model throughout the planet he retrieved it from his pocket, the unknown number somehow familiar.

Kadaj is awake and talking, let Sephiroth know please.

He raised an eyebrow at this news and forwarded it to Zack, who he knew had somehow gotten his hands on a cell phone already - and as protocol would have it, Reno had already memorised it. He quickly followed it with another text:

I think Yazoo just sent that. Not sure. Will find out later.

He stuffed it back in his pocket and looked around him, completely confused as to where his feet had taken him while he was pre-occupied.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:52 am

"It isn't exactly something that requires a lot of attention, just somewhat tricky to convince the man," Sephiroth turned back towards Zack for a moment and arms crossed as he stared straight ahead. It still felt so unusual, being human, so foreign. It was a feeling of weakness. Was this how humans felt normally? It was something he couldn't even begin to understand.

There was a blink as Sephiroth turned back to look towards Zack for a moment. A spar? One had closed slightly as Sephiroth stood. "You mean to see how weak I have become."

It was a moment of anger, but not at Zack, no this anger was with the situation. He felt weak, helpless, and though he had held his own against her the idea of defeating Jenova as he was felt impossible. How weak had he become? Was he even any use to them any longer? It felt as if a huge chunk had been taken from him, and he could feel the physical differences as well as the mental ones.

He would be useless to them all, even in protecting Zack.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:10 pm

"What? No I didn't mean it like that!" Zack exclaimed. "I doubt your strength or whatever is any different than before. It's just-"
He was cut off with his phone going off not once but twice and he let out a breath pulling his phone out.
"I just... humanity is not weak. Everybody has limitations. I just meant that it's changed... that's all."
He was floundering through this conversation. Flipping his phone open he read the second message first.
Which got him confused so he read the other message.
"Reno forwarded a message on to me... Kadaj is awake. Yazoo sent it to Reno."
Zack blinked. "Of all the times..." It was typical they go away Kadaj wakes up.
Back to top Go down
NPC
Slum Drunk
Slum Drunk
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:20 pm

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 8 NPCWutaiBoy

"Hey so I'm still learning ya!" He jumped up to his feet following after the dark haired man.
He had learnt his perfect English from the western tv shows. He thought it was good.
Regardless he was following him now.

If this man wasn't from around here, it meant he had to have something to spare.
People who traveled always had money and he needed money.
"Look ya I just need ta make some gil ta help my olds."

He wasn't gunna take no for an answer.
"I'm not stealing it from ya so let me help ya kay?"
He bounced up beside the man as he walked.

"Since ta war, my olds have been struggling I gotta help somehow ya kno?"
He gave the man pleading eyes. "C'mon ya."

[best speaky english evar!]
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:46 pm

After Zack's suggestion that his strength had not changed Sephiroth turned back and the green eyes flashed angrily. "Because this humanity is not any weaker. If that was true Zack I would have never lost control, she would not have had the Masamune. I am unable to wield my own weapon, too weak to do so, and so she took it. She took it and shattered it."

A hand reached out and gripped Zack's shirt collar, no longer caring about controlling these emotions that ran rampant. He had lost everything. His weapon destroyed, his power gone, and for the first time since Nibelheim he truly let that anger, the burning anger, control his actions. He had ignored the words about Kadaj and the phone in Zack's hand.

He could never understand what this was like. To be some weak human, something he was not even born as. He had become something else completely. Before he did not have limitations. His power was second to none, and now... now he could not even wield his own weapon. Only skill had held him at the level equal with her.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:28 pm

When Sephiroth's hand grabbed his collar angrily. Zack hadn't expected it. This anger he hadn't expected that either. But obviously it was needed.
But it made Zack just as angry. Sephiroth's frustration was understandable, he needed to lash out. Zack's hand moved over Seph's and he gripped it.
He was actually shaking because Sephiroth's frustrations mirrored his own. "Is humanity really that bad?" He asked.
Zack glared at Sephiroth. "If you were always so strong how come Cloud kicked your ass not once but twice huh?!"

He had to get through to him. He had overstepped the line with the Cloud comment he mentally admitted that. But he had to see.
"Physical strength is nothing if you don't have anything to fight for!" Zack pulled Seph's hand from him standing up.
"It's what inside that counts find something you want to fight for and anything is possible."
He shot Seph a darkened glare. "She won not because you were weak and human, she beat you because you haven't found your inner strength."

Zack found himself shaking then, he was that angry. Maybe he had made a mistake in coming to annoy Seph so soon.
"If you think you're weak then you are. Everything is in how your mind perceives it. Learn how humanity works before you dis it."
Reno was right about the boil over part. This was not how Zack pictured this conversation to go.
"I have all her power and all her strength and I know when she's in my head I'm weak, because I don't have a purpose in that state."

Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:07 pm

The glare met his own. So few would stand up to him once that point was reached: Angeal, Genesis, Zack, ... and Cloud. The same once Zack had just mentioned. He had been a god then, but had there been strength beyond what he used? It didn't matter though. The access to that power had been cut off, and now he was human. He was shattered, his will once able to control even Jenova had become nothing. His power had been absolute, and now he was nothing. He had sacrificed that power for a redemption he would never earn, for a people who would never trust him.

His hand was pulled away, so easily touched when once he had struck fear in so many. But not Zack. Zack had always touched him so lightly. He was one of the few who did. What even was his reason? Redemption? It was laughable.

No, he would always be the enemy. There would be no redemption for him only left to suffer in this humanity. He was born to be used, created of Jenova, and now what was left while that was gone?

Nothing. There was nothing left. Nothing but an empty shell, not even human, never to be redeemed. He had become the planet's enemy and now he was nothing. He wasn't even human. Sephiroth turned away from Zack. "I am not human, not what I once was. What is left is an empty shell that will never have a purpose. I was never born to have one."

The shoes tapped against the floor as Sephiroth walked towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:40 pm

Zack moved before he even realized it. He acted without thinking... again. His hand snagged Sephiroth's wrist and spun him round. Then it happened.
His fist connected with the side of Sephiroth's face, then his hands moved and slammed against Seph's shoulders, pinning him to the wall.
He could feel his entire body shaking, he wasn't sure why he couldn't control it, but he couldn't. He was glaring at Seph.
"You are not an empty shell! You never have been! So what if you weren't born with a purpose." He growled low the glare keeping.

"Make one it's your life you control it now!" He took a moment to control his breath. "I know it's tough, the whole woe-is-me thing I get it."
His grip on Seph's shoulders loosened. "But you sound like you want to curl up and die! Why come here to fix a sword if you want to die!"
Zack dropped his hands from Sephiroth's shoulders stepping back. "Just tell me why are we here if that's what you really feel?"
He found his gaze meeting Seph's. "Normally if someone wants to die, they don't get a sword fixed beforehand."

Zack knew that somewhere inside of Seph something was still fighting in his spirit. he just had to find a way to make him see it.

[punched with permission ^^;, Seph feel free to punch back if you want, you have permission, fair's fair]
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:28 pm

The conversation was over, or it should have been. He was his superior, and any rational person would have left it instead of continuing to prod him. He should have remembered that this was Zack, and he had yet to see Zack be a rational person. The strong hand grabbed his wrist and in an instant Sephiroth was ready to attack. Too late the fist hit and the stronger one slammed him back against the wall. It gave a loud thump and a growl escaped. He could see the other was angry, and quickly his mind tried to grasp at why.

Why would Zack get so angry over this? He was the one that would never be forgiven.

Make... a purpose?

He had none. He had been created to be a weapon for Shinra, an experiment to become a hybrid. Instead they created a perfect monster, the perfect blend of Jenova and a human. Now there was only the human left, half his cells ripped from him. It was those cells that had made him different than anyone else. Had made him special. Even then he had known, had always known he was meant for something bigger than just being SOLDIER. What he said...

It was just like Elfé. She had asked him his reason, and then he had none. He had no reason to fight other than he was told. His anger became why he fought, but was that the true reason? And now what? Did he even have a reason any longer? The anger deep down, the fury with her for taking everything from him, the threat to Rufus. No, he refused to even entertain the idea that that would be his reason to fight. Something so human...

Zack released him, a bad move on his part. Sephiroth's anger and frustration came to a boil and in an instant his own fist shot out and the punch landed into Zack's stomach.

"Even if I died, do you think this planet would take me? Do you believe I have peace awaiting me in the lifestream?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:57 pm

Zack wasn't expecting the punch back, well he was just not so soon, but he got it back regardless.
It caused him to double over as Seph spoke down to him. Zack gripped Seph's arm as he tried to speak.
"The planet, lifestream..." Zack fought to steady his breath, Seph had nearly knocked all the wind out of him.
"It won't take anyone... anymore, that's why we're here... until we fix this... remember?" He looked up at Seph.

Zack smirked and he sucked in a breath trying to control his breathing before saying anything else.
But he continued to grip Seph's arm so he didn't run away. Then when he was sure he could speak again, he spoke.
"You're an ass you know that? If we fix this, then I believe the planet will take that as a of good in you."
He tried to stand up and flinched. "And for a normal human you still hit hard." He rubbed his stomach.

He guessed he deserved it. Well socking Seph in the face wasn't the smartest thing he'd done.
Luckily to date it still wasn't the stupidest. Probably up there though, he guessed it was the third stupidest thing he'd done.
Zack moved to the wall to lean against it. "How about a little confession... My purpose is going to be you."
He smiled a little. "I'm going to fight to stay alive for you."

"If you don't have a reason for fighting I'll give you one. If she gets to me you're the first person I'm gunna gun for know this."
He pointed at Seph and nodded. "I want you to fight to make sure that doesn't happen. That's a temporary purpose till you find your own."
Zack slid down the wall to sit on the ground. "And if I catch you in this emo crap stage I will hit you again even though I know your my boss."
'And the payback punch will probably hurt...' he added in silent thought. "It just makes me mad to see you like this."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:19 am

Sephiroth felt the hand on him and he prepared himself for a hit were a return one to come next however there was nothing, just the struggled breathing and Zack's voice. They couldn't die, couldn't escape, so what was Zack so worried about if he gave up. Nothing would give him an escape even if he desired it. But he never had. No, it had never been a desire. As soon as he saw that smirk however there was a wariness. He raised an eyebrow at Zack's words.

"I am the ass? You hit first."

He was human, but the mako was still there. Slowly Sephiroth sighed though Zack hadn't released him. "I am still amplified by mako like any other SOLDIER."

Still though Sephiroth couldn't pull away, not when Zack was gripping his wrist and then finally he released it and leaned back against the wall. He had been confused before but this was another level to it. He would fight to stay alive for him? It made no sense for that moment, but perhaps it would eventually. And there was still the other bit. The part where he knew Zack cared about him. He was supposed to be his superior, and the type of relationship Zack seemed to have in mind would most certainly cross that. "So you expect me to keep you sane."

Keep him sane, and far away from her. His reason would be Zack, the same reason it was, the one he could never accept. Even the idea of it meant accepting emotions he could not quite understand. "I suppose I have no choice in the matter."

Shoulders were drawn back and Sephiroth glanced away. Why would it make him angry? Just because he was in a mood? Because he was struggling? "Why? It's not your problem."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:44 am

Zack looked up at Seph. "You're letting your body feel only anger and pain. That's why you're an ass. There are more emotions out there than those two."
He knew Sephiroth fully wouldn't understand these emotions for a long time. But so long as Zack stayed sane he could show him.
Zack grinned when Seph agreed to keep him sane. "Of course you have no say, because we still got this us thing to figure out."
He couldn't quite move just yet but he could look up at Seph. Sephiroth seemed confused and he shook his head.
"I get mad when you're like this because I care. So don't be surprised when some one actually gives a damn about you."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:29 am

"There is no us thing."

Once again that was brought up, as were the emotions. He wanted nothing to do with them, and despite emotions there could never be a them. He was Zack's superior. It would be unprofessional and if Rufus thought coming to terms with it would help he was an idiot. It only made things far more complicated.

"The sooner you accept that the better."

He turned away from Zack, refusing to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:58 am

Zack stood up slowly and he walked up to Sephiroth "No us?" He slapped Seph on the arm.
His fist clenched at his side. He pushed Seph into the wall holding him there. His head dropped.
"You keep acting like this and it will consume you!" Zack knew he had to calm down soon.
Zack had to walk away before his own emotions at Seph's denial consumed him at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:16 am

He had at least some control over his emotions, that was better than it had been before. Sephiroth's gaze locked on Zack for a passing moment. "Zack, there are things in play that would keep anything from happening, no matter how much you may desire this. You are not cured, and you will continue to be my subordinate."

Sephiroth reached up to push Zack away in order to leave the room. Love, it was the want of it that had driven him to Jenova. She had been there, in Nibelheim, his mother. It was something he had never know, but one Angeal and Genesis always had. A mother's love was powerful, but it was foreign. Angry and confused he had lashed out. Angeal was gone. Genesis had betrayed him. He could trust no one, he was not even born, just created.

A mother's love had called to him, but now he had cast it away. The power could have been there. He could still grasp it, but at the cost of this newfound humanity since his return. It was his choice. The power was there, and mentally Sephiroth turned away from it. This human form, this was his only power now. He could never return to her. He would never become that monster again.

"You think you know the future?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:37 am

Zack let Sephiroth go and he rolled his eyes. "Of course I don't know the future!" He found himself shouting.
"But I know human emotions! I've been a human long enough to know!"
He stepped back away from Seph. He could still feel the slight tremble in his body.
'Must resist urge to thump some sense into him...'
"You should try it some time you might actually like it!" He snapped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII
Page 8 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next