FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII

Go down 
+11
Dark Nation
NPC
Kadaj
Cissnei
Yazoo
Reno Nevada
Tseng
Sephiroth
Denzel
Rufus
Zack
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
NPC
Slum Drunk
Slum Drunk
NPC

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:51 pm

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 14 Pai-Mei
"You dishonored my family's name and ruined my business..." His tone even in Wutanese was obviously aggravated.
The old fingers stroking his beard before peering at the wrapped up blade that Sephiroth set down.
Regardless he walked up to the fabric and he peeled it back to glance upon the shattered sword.

He turned round and glared at Sephiroth. The beloved masamune's blade was broken parts shattered into pieces.
It was no better than as if someone had spat upon his father's grave. It was an insult to come back bearing his face.
But to bring back his life's work shattered. He did not move from his spot nor did he stop glaring at Sephiroth.
"You have three minutes." He stated in the native tongue.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:16 pm

"He says you dishonored his name and ruined his business." Tseng translated while the old man opened the bundle, looking over the blade pieces. "I'm sure I don't need to tell you that he is very angry right now." He sighed mentally.

"Thank you, for hearing him out, sir." Tseng said switching easily between Wutainese and Common as he bowed to the old man and looked at Seph. "You have three minutes, you better make it good."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:17 pm

He would have to tell him everything, and a glance was given towards Tseng. How much of the truth did he know? Did he know the specifics of his birth as he had learned in Nibelheim? “The planet is in danger and I have been returned as I once was to battle for it. This is my only chance for redemption.”

But how to explain as to why this happened, then he would have to go back.

“There is a being called Jenova, the calamity from the skies. She was used to create me. With my return I have refused to join her once again for her destruction of the planet. I refused and made the ultimate payment. She stole the Masamune, and shattered it when she could not defeat me.”

Sephiroth moved before the man.

“I stand in the way of her destruction of this planet and am without a weapon. I have come to have the Masamune repaired and even then she took the strength to wield it. I need a new weapon, for the sake of this planet.”

Sephiroth moved to one knee, an action that was almost never taken. Only before had he done so to Vincent, a surrender of what he once was. “If you choose not to aid us you do not aid the planet. The lifestream returned me for a reason, and I was given a reason to fight.”

Slowly he lifted himself up, his gaze locked on the elderly man.

“I cannot fail him.”
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:34 am

Tseng watched Sephiroth slightly, lifting an eyebrow as he knelt down. "That was almost poetic, General." He said, without even a hint of teasing.

Sighing softly he turned to the man and started to translate everything Sephiroth had said word for word, watching the old man's expression carefully. He wasn't going to edit anything out or change what was said since this was Sephiroth's only chance at getting his sword, his soul, back, and Tseng knew what that meant.. his own katana was more a part of him than his gun ever would be,

"And that's this story, what he says is true." He continued to the old man. "Many have returned from the dead to help fight for the planet, I have seen this myself. The Lifestream needs our help."
Back to top Go down
NPC
Slum Drunk
Slum Drunk
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:44 am

The old man let out a defeated breath. There was not much he could do. He could repair the sword.
But it would take time, he knew about the planet being targeted and he had see his family reborn.
His own grandfather from when he was a boy was alive and walking around.

Driven out of town by the locals who did not understand what was happening.
Looking to the two of them, the sincerity obvious. He was able to understand the request.
"You want me to reforge the Masamune." He stated. "That I can do. It will take time."

The old man stroked his beard looking thoughtful for the moment. Then nodded to Tseng to translate it.
He could of just handed the other sword over and told Sephiroth to forget that the Masamune existed.
But even from where he stood looking at the blade he could feel the desire for it wanting redemption.

The Masamune seemed to feel the presence of the other blade being it was made in the same manner.
The old man could feel the blade reacting to it. His white brows knitting together.
He was not going to mention that blade to them, his glare on the sword. If Sephiroth had truly bonded with the Masamune.
It wouldn't be long till he realized there was another blade in this shop.

"Now go come back tomorrow. I'll have fixed."

Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:47 am

Cissnei shook her head as she stood up from the bed. "I'm not going anywhere, sorry. If you want to sleep you're welcome to do so, but orders are that you need to be monitored all the time, just in case something happens to you, health-wise." She walked over to the windowsill and leant back against it, still on guard."

"Orders are orders and until my boss returns and either he or the President tell me otherwise, I'm staying right here and watching over you. There are those out there who would wish to hurt you and I cannot allow that to happen." She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:52 am

Tseng waited silently while the man decided then nodded in response to the go ahead for translation. "He'll fix it, but he'll need time. I doubt it'll be an easy task, General. He seems to of trusted your story and says for us to come back tomorrow."

He bowed to the man. "Thank you for this, sir. We need all the help we can get in this battle and I know he'll fight better when his sword has been remade. It's hard to fight when part of your soul is missing, this I understand well."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:16 am

He sighed - he just wanted to be alone.

"Could you at least do me the courtesy of keeping guard outside the door then?" He requested, his voice straining with the last of his patience. "I have nowhere to go, and no way out of this room bar that single entrance. As such, no one can enter but by that door too. I can't sleep when I'm being watched. I will promise not to die on your shift. Please - I'm not asking much."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:23 am

Reno gave a sympathetic smile and took the empty bowl to the counter to be washed. "I guess it will come with time. We can't tell."

He went back to the table and flopped into the chair, rummaging in his pocket for the cigarettes and lighter he knew were there.

"How did we do it, Zack?" He sighed. "How did we fall for the two most complicated men we know?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:35 am

Zack let out a laugh. "Tell me about it. I have nooooo idea." He lent back in his seat.
It was true Tseng and Sephiroth were not easy to get along with.
"Something had to be there for it to happen regardless."
That much he knew was true. He knew he had ignored that impulse being how he was raised.
"Must be something in the water at the company." He joked.
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:39 am

Cissnei eyed Kadaj for a moment then shrugged. "Fine, if you insist.. but if anyone comes through that window I'm not coming to help." She walked to to door, glancing back at him once more before stepping out into the hall, closing the door behind her.

Never mind they were on the third floor and no one could, naturally, reach the window. She just leant against the wall by the door and pulled out her phs checking to see if there was any update from Tseng, which there wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:41 am

Reno laughed. "Yup, that ShinRa water - making everyone gay."

He lit the cigarette and exhaled a plume of smoke to the ceiling. "I think that really, when you think about, there are... was... so many employees that a good chunk of us had to be at least bisexual. It just happened that 4 of those people managed to get to pretty high standings."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:46 am

He closed his eyes with a quiet sigh of relief that he was finally alone again; the shower hadn't been long enough for the solitude he needed.

He undressed and laid the clothes out on the chair for when he awoke, slipping naked between the sheets with a relieved sigh. It did not matter how long he had lain there before, it hadn't been sleep.

He pulled the pillow closer to his head and closed his eyes, willing the sleep he knew he needed to come to him faster.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:01 am

Zack nodded, he knew that was to be true. He hadn't meant to end up crushing on Sephiroth.
What had started as admiration as a kid turned into this thing which had been more.
So he'd distracted himself while in ShinRa with a lot of flirting... failed flirting but flirting none the less.
"If I'd had known that I'd have stuck to the caffeinated and guarana soda's." He grinned.

He twirled his phone round on the table. "I didn't mean to hurt Cissnei like I did."
In all honesty he still liked Cissnei, she was adorable cute.... brutal when she wanted to be but still cute.
That memory was there, of what he had in front of her eyes.
"I still need to apologize for that when we get back."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:07 am

Reno shrugged lightly and continued to blow smoke rings upwards. "Cissnei can forgive anything - except getting promoted over her when she thinks she's better for the job than you are. She thinks Tseng did it because of how he feels for me... it's more that I can handle him better than anyone else. That's pretty much my job - making sure he stays on track and doesn't get himself killed. 'Nei would get fed up of dealing with his sulks and bad days. That and she's far more valuable in the field as an agent than doing the paperwork."

Reno exhaled another plume of smoke. "Shit hot girls are far more useful than lanky bastards like me."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:15 am

Sephiroth could feel it, like something calling to him deep inside. It distracted him slightly, as if it called to the human part of him. It was the same feeling that drew him here in the first place. Slowly Sephiroth bowed his head. "We will return tomorrow. I swear to you if this planet is not saved I will die trying but my punishment, was not just the destruction of the Masamune, the wrenching of my soul. Jenova, she ripped her cells from me and left me human. Until I regain strength I cannot wield the Masamune. I will not ask you to correct that, but you knew I would feel it."

Sephiroth took a step back.

"It has been a very long time since the hours I spent in this place, but the feeling of this place has not changed. It is still a haven for warriors."
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:18 am

Cissnei stared at her phone a moment longer then sighed, she had to do it. Pulling up Zack's number she send him a text.

So how long have you been with Seph? I knew about Aerith obviously and I'm sure there was something between you and Cloud, but I never guessed him. That hurts, Zack.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:22 am

After translating Sephiroth's reply to the old man Tseng looked at Sephiroth, noticing that he seemed a little distracted. "Is something wrong, General?" He asked lightly. He couldn't sense that there was danger here or anyone else was watching him.. but Sephiroth always did have a keener sense of his surroundings that even Tseng had.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:23 am

Zack saw Cissnei's name flash on the LCD screen and he picked up his phone flipping it open.
"You were saying." He commented.
He knew she must of had a down time to contemplate to send him that text.

Cissnei
This is Seph we're talking about here.
So truthfully together? Me and Seph.
It's only been about half an hour. So far.

Zack rubbed his temple and hit send. "Is she psychic?"
Back to top Go down
NPC
Slum Drunk
Slum Drunk
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:31 am

The old man just sighed. He waved the two of them off. He knew the longer Sephiroth remained the more he would pick up on the blade.
It was the only sword he had left, their was no way he was going to tell him about the blades existence.
"Let me work, shoo get out of my shop." He growled at the two of them grumpily in wutanese.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:55 am

Reno gave a wry smile. "Psychic, psychotic... I think it all round out to the same thing after a while, right?
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:58 am

Zack rubbed behind his neck. "Yeah, knowing you Turks I wouldn't put it past any of you."
He glanced at his phone wearily. He was tempted to text Seph but it hadn't been that long... not yet anyway.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:13 am

Reno know the look he was giving the phone all too well. "Best leave it until the time has passed, then text. Just the word 'Update' - if he doesn't know what you mean, Tseng will. It doesn't betray about thing about who we are, bar a name."

He realised what he was doing and gave an apologetic smile. "Sorry, so used to having to tell rookies what to do."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:32 am

Zack nodded. "Yeah it's okay. I haven't had to worry before. Seph just did his own thing anyway."
He grinned. "Angeal used to complain about it after a few too many drinks."
Zack finally understood those drunken rants Angeal used to have.
"Regardless if they're not back by the appointed time I will do what he wants and vacate."
He shrugged. "I got Denzel to worry about. Not gunna die on the kid I promised."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:42 am

Reno nodded. "If it comes to that then I won't stop you - I will get you to the coastline and on the boat... but I'll be coming back. I know that will piss them both off, I'm good at doing that."

He ran his fingers through his hair with a sigh. "TURKs are meant to leave the others behind if it means that the team will survive but I've always been a little backwards on that rule."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII
Page 14 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next