FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII

Go down 
+11
Dark Nation
NPC
Kadaj
Cissnei
Yazoo
Reno Nevada
Tseng
Sephiroth
Denzel
Rufus
Zack
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Nation
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Dark Nation

Title : Kitty!Cloud's Lord

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:14 am

Dark Nation streaked out the door as soon as it was opened, looking back at the woman and barking at her to follow until his nostrils flared and he stopped dead still. His spike twitched as he crouched low and slowly crept forward, a growl rumbling at the back of his throat.

He didn't like what he could smell.
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:19 am

Cissnei laughed as he chased the hound, pausing when he tensed and started growling. "What is it, boy?" She asked softly, unholstering her gun and following the beast as he stalked off.

Perfect time to leave my chakram inside. She kicked herself mentally, Veld had always told her to never go anywhere unarmed because you never knew when a weapon would be needed. At least I have my gun.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:30 am

"There is no need to."

It was over with and not something to dwell on when there were far greater things at stake at the time. The trip was taken in silence, with no reason to speak of the past actions if Tseng decided not to. They would finish this and be over with it in order to progress to what needed to be done. She was still out there, maybe biding her time until the perfect chance.

Whether that was truly her method or his own he didn't know, the line in the past blurred, able to will her, but how much were her choices and how much were his? At this point it should not be something to dwell on.

The thoughts were dismissed as they moved closer to the town and came upon the city. If it was completed quickly it would be far better.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 2:10 am

Nothing seemed untoward as they approached the old man's shop, though Tseng wasn't about to let his guard down, glancing around once more lightly before pushing open the door and calling out a greeting to anyone who was there.

Stepping aside he noted that once again the old man wasn't in sight but Tseng knew they were expected so he shouldn't be far away, probably in a back room or another part of his house or something.
His eyes flickered towards Sephiroth to see if the General was getting that strange feeling again that he'd described to Tseng after their last visit to the store.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 2:25 am

The shop was the same as it had been the previous morning, though like Tseng he could not let his guard down. The old man knew exactly who he was, there had been nothing to stop him from contacting others. There was the threat of a trap, and one they would be forced to break free of at the risk of possible complications to the WRO.

He could feel it though, something deep once again pulling at his soul. It seemed to be a whisper, too quiet to properly understand. He could make out no words, but it was there. It pulled at him but he could grasp nothing tangible.

Sephiroth gave the briefest of nods as he met Tseng's eyes for the briefest of moments.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:22 am

"You can be whatever you want to be." He smiled and got on his bike, waiting for Kadaj to get on the bitch (back) seat. "If you want to fight Jenova, you can. If you don't, that's fine. You can run the bar, dust the floors... you could start a business. You can find something that you like." He frowned and sighed, "You can even join ShinRa if you want. But they're as much of an enemy as Jenova to me. Join them, and I can't promise you our blades wont cross."

He looked over somberly, "I beat you once... I don't want to do it again."
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:32 am

"Of all the tools I could take for my usage, you are the most pathetic." He sighed, yanking Yazoo in front of him and forcing the other to walk towards the lodge. "So, saying you do live from this, remnant, what do you plan to do with your existence?" He wondered if there was a way to break through Yazoo's emotionless shell. "Do you have anything to live for? Anyone you want to see? Because, if you don't, wouldn't it be more logical to commit suicide? If you have no purpose, and no use, and no desire for anything, then you don't need to exist. In fact, existence would be a chore."

He laughed lightly, "Your big brother even went out of his way to give you protection. You will end up burdening everyone. People you love, people you hate--if you can feel either of those, if you keep existing, wouldn't you?" He neared the lodge and moved his gun away from Yazoo's head to shoot at the windows, shattering the glass with the pounding blast of a gunshot.

He brought the warmed barrel of the gun next to Yazoo's head again and chuckled. "If you're not doing anything with your life, might as well end it, right?"
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:44 am

Kadaj carefully climbed onto the back of the bike again, giving Cloud a slightly disdainful look. "Telling someone you killed them in a past life puts a dampener on things, you know," he dead-panned before smirking a little. "No, I think we will be safe - I have no interest in joining ShinRa... I don't know what they did to me, but I know they are the reason I don't have any memory."

He had been concerned about the same happening to Denzel, and now was more so because of ties to Cloud. He could tell that things had to be tense between them for the blonde man to leave the boy behind, and he doubted that announcing they needed to rescue him would do little more than annoy the man.

"I don't think I want to be a floor sweeper all my life... but a bar sounds interesting. Does it get busy?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:03 am

He chuckled at the comment about telling someone you killed them, and hid his smile when Kadaj said he had no interest in ShinRa. Good. "On the weekends, it gets pretty busy. You meet some interesting people, if you want." He rev'd up the engine and backed up out of his parking spot. "Weekdays are pretty quiet, but that's a good thing, trust me." He drove the bike towards the road and wondered where he should go for clothes. "I don't think you know what kind of style you have for clothing?"

Who knew? Maybe clothes are like cheeseburgers?
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:54 pm

Zack nodded at Reno. "Steak and eggs? Sure."
He was pretty hungry and that sounded like an awesome breakfast to have.
Zack followed Reno into the kitchen. He was kinda of glad Seph and Tseng had left for now.
Things were getting and feeling rather awkward between them all at this moment.
The sooner it was over with the sooner they could bail and he could make sure Denzel was okay.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:03 am

"Black."

He paused and then laughed at how it wasn't really a style of clothing. "Erm... skinny jeans, long sleeved shirt... sweater or cardigan, depending on the style. Boots. Boots are a must. Leather - has to be leather - and anything higher than ankle. Preferably almost knee length? And ooh, biker jackets... I think it's the smell of leather more than the look."

He wasn't sure where all of that came from - it was immediate as though the images had been beamed into his mind from somewhere else. It was clear and crisp image of clothes in predominantly black, the odd splash of colour with the shirt. Was it what he had worn before? He couldn't tell.

"Is any of that feasible..?" He questioned, holding Cloud tighter as they moved faster. "Or have I made up any of that existing?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:10 am

"It's feasible." He chuckled, thinking about the blurb he was given. It reminded him a bit of Kadaj's previous clothing, back when they were on opposite sides. He wondered where he could take the other and then a thought came to mins. He remembered a place had gotten one of her fighting outfits at. There was a guy's section, he noted, but he never took a look at it. 

He turned his head back as Fenrir moved through the streets. "I'm taking a gamble, so just tell me if you want to go somewhere else, alright? And don't look at the price tag. Anything you want is fine." He stopped in a parking lot and pointed at one of the stores. "Take a look in there. If you find something, I'll buy it." 

Cloud hopped off his bike and offered the other his hand. 
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:25 am

Kadaj took his hand and dismounted, carefully putting the weight on his bandaged foot. "I'm surprised there's no catch to all this - there's always a catch."

It all seemed too good to be true and he was waiting for the moment that it all came crashing around him. On the one hand he was immensely grateful for the help being provided, and on the other there was the niggling idea to take the man for all he was worth as long as it suited him. At which point did he stop receiving needed help and start abusing the offer?

He walked to the store, tentatively pushing the door open and stepping in, ignoring the look that the assistant was giving him for being covered in dust from the street, a small amount of blood and - obviously - without shoes.

"Anything?" He checked with Cloud, knowing that he wouldn't take ridiculous advantage but wanting to be certain there would be no judgement on his choices.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:14 am

"You're your own person. Whatever you like, you can choose." He flashed an eye to the clerk who gave him a smile (because everyone gave him smiles) and he nodded to them. Glancing back at Kadaj, his eyes moved towards the foot and he pursed his lips. He felt defensive over the teen, and he didn't know why. A part of the answer had to do with feeling sympathy towards someone who didn't know himself. When he was lost, it was Tifa who helped him set things straight, and he knew Kadaj would have no one like that in his life. Maybe the other remnant brothers, but could he really trust them?

If they weren't with Jenova, they'd end up being with ShinRa. It was one or the other with everyone. He wondered just how many of his own team would make the switch, eventually. He glanced over to Kadaj, knowing there was still a chance to keep him away from danger. "Whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:41 am

Having only experienced being naked and wearing other people's clothes, there was something thrilling about the thought of having clothes that were specifically for him. He gave an excited grin and disappeared amongst the clothing racks, careful not to touch anything seeing as he was in desperate need of another shower.

It didn't take him long to find what he wanted, each item made itself clear. He went back to Cloud, dithering a little before finally saying, "Okay, so... There's two outfits... and two pairs of shoes..." He hadn't concerned himself with underwear or socks yet - those would be easier to fulfil. "I... I just don't have a clue about sizing?" He looked worried as he admitted it - he felt like it was something he ought to know.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:09 pm

"You can buy more than one outfit, too." He muttered looking at Kadaj. His eyes flicked down then back up. He would assume Kadaj was probably in a men's small, but he couldn't tell about pants. He could probably ask the owner, but he didn't feel like asking for help. "Just try a couple things on and you'll figure out your size." He looked around then pointed behind the silver haired teen, "The change room's that way. Don't worry, no one will peak."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:14 pm

"How do you like your steak?" Reno asked as he took it from the cold recesses of the pantry. "Rare, medium? You don't seem like a well-done type of person to me - too much chewing and gnawing."

He gave a grin and collected the eggs, bustling around the kitchen to get everything sorted. "And your eggs - any preference?"

It was rare that Reno did as much cooking as he was - especially for other people - but it was something to keep his hands and mind busy. It was an implied apology, a peace offering to make sure he was still okay with Zack.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:29 pm

"Yeah chewy, totally not me. Medium rare. Eggs over easy."
Zack looked at Reno. "Need a hand with anything or are you all good?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:40 pm

"If you could make more coffee and figure out where the heck I left my smokes I'd be grateful," Reno replied with a slightly over-cheery grin. "Otherwise breakfast is all on me... well, you know what I mean. Might get you to help with the washing up though?"
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:58 pm

"I'm more worried he'll try to make us pay for washing the things I don't buy," Kadaj said with a wry smile before nodding and going to pick up a few items in a few sizes. HE hesitated for a moment before heading into the back and stepping into one of the changing rooms.

It took him a few minutes to find a pair of pants that fit (he was, as he muttered to himself, annoyingly slender) but afterwards the trying on session went much more smoothly.

Redressed in the suit he came out with two two pairs of jeans, two shirts, a sweater and a cardigan.

"There were a couple pairs of boots too but I ran out of hands to carry things into the changing rooms. They had a foot measuring thing? So I guess I won't need to try them on?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:04 pm

"You should try them on anyway, just to make sure." He muttered, taking the clothes from Kadaj, "Don't forget about socks and, undergarments." Feeling a smirk come along, he couldn't help but add a "Get something cute for those," at the end.

What was wrong with him, today? He was actually happy. Though, all things aside, after everything, it was fun to relax.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:15 pm

Tseng nodded to Sephiroth. "See if you can try to sense where it is." He said softly to the General before turning to look around the store again, mainly looking at the door that led to the back rooms.

"Pardon our intrusion." He called out in Wutainese, hoping to catch someone's attention at least.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:22 pm

Yazoo has taken back by the man's words. What did he live for? He frowned in thought at that. "I could say that I live to serve Mother, but I'm not even sure on that any more."

He gunshots didn't phase him, it was already obvious that this stranger had a flare for the dramatic and he just sighed at the questions he was being loaded with. "I am here to protect my little brother, at least I thought I was but it appears that he wants nothing to do with me any more. So no, I guess you could say that I don't have a purpose for living right now."

He really did wish he had his guns on him right now, it was stupid to leave them behind inside his room. "But that doesn't give you the right to take my life from me. The lifestream wouldn't want me anyone, it'd probably just throw me back out." He paused a little in thought, remembering the white haired man who they said was actually the lifestream, he had given Yazoo clothing.. before Mother changed his clothes back to what he was used to wearing. "I wonder what happened to him.." He whispered softly, more to himself than anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:28 pm

Nero felt himself chip at the emotionless shell, and smirked. He ignored the last line, some mumbling garbage. This one was clearly an airhead. "As if I would give anything to the Lifestream. Trust me, if you die by my hand, that is the last place you'll ever go." After all, the Sable smirked, Nero was the chosen one. He took another round at the building, "Does no one care about gunshots, or do they just see a hostage like you and think it isn't worth it, because either way, they should have been here by now." Nero's red eyes flashed towards the silver haired male and he chuckled.

"There is a death where you don't go to the Lifestream. As the harbinger as that form of life, it is my duty to kill you and send you there--just as I will destroy this whole world and send everything there, to overtake the Lifestream and be the supreme ruler." He whispered his rambling and took another rount at the lodge.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:41 pm

Sephiroth gave a minute nod but he knew Tseng would see it. He could feel it there, pulling at him and Sephiroth moved forward. He was on guard already, as the man had yet to appear. It certainly did not bode well for their fate.

"Backroom," he said as he jerked his head towards the area. He couldn't trust it, it was too quiet, and green eyes flickered around as he took in the room. Eyes sought out the corners and searched for the places where one could hide. A slight sound as the gun was removed from his hip, there was still no telling what could happen.

He paused for a moment as he tried to focus on the feel and then turned towards a display stand in the back. He could feel it pull at him as his gaze lingered on the long sword that rested there. It was so much like it, but he knew it wasn't the Masamune, he knew his weapon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII
Page 23 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 33  Next