FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III

Go down 
+5
Denzel
Sephiroth
Yazoo
Zack
ADMIN
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:19 am

Nero smiled at Zack, "Honour... such a thing never won anyone anything. Don't get me wrong, it was the essence of Angeal's fanclub, but honour was not the reason as to why he murdered all those Wutai units -- face it -- you know Angeal was infused with mako and demonic abilities: he was a monster. Denying it is a false, your wings, now, they scream 'Monster'. You, and I, are monsters. Angeal's honour was like a pity; a pity he used when he had to kill them anyway. It was never a challenge for him. The only one who could ever rival him were his best friends: Sephiroth and Angeal would never attack Angeal more than a playful spar. He never had to fight someone who could kill him, so he invented honour. A way to keep himself from feeling horrible about the actions.

"You on the other hand, Zack..." He smiled, "There are many people who can kill you -- and as proof: you have died before. Honour will kill you. With Jenova's rebirth, war will be waged. A war like no other! As the clocks strike their thirteenth hour, meteors will fall from the sky! Light and darkness will take us! We will be surrounded by bloodshed and murder, our hands will be soiled like never before. Not all the violence you have committed will come close in comparison to the hordes of bodies that will become lifeless!

"Choose to have honour, and you lower your chance of survival. And, I know what you're thinking, you're probably thinking -- and I may be wrong -- that 'I've already died once; I don't mind dying again'. I believe the proper response to that would be the human colloquialism of 'Bullshit'." Nero's hands gripped his guns and aimed them at the raven's head. "I'm sick of your inability to fight properly, like the monster you are. Zackary Fair, if you do not kill me here -- I will murder your 'friends'. And I warn you, you cannot kill me with 'Honour'. Cast it aside and remove my existence from this plane!"

Nero's body suddenly phased to whips of darkness and appearified behind him. Four shots rang out, one from each gun.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:02 am

Zack spun round deflecting the bullets with the blade and he glared at Nero of the metal.

"Say what you will." Zack stated. "It won't change how I feel or how I think."

Zack jumped up high then down bringing the the blade into the ground sending the shockwave through the ground, making it rumble and he spun round the blade slicing round him and upwards at Nero using his assault twister attack.

[sorry I'm in a rush to get ready for work @_@]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:33 am

Nero's enhanced senses detected the spin, and soon, he, too, spun in the opposite direction. His wing-blades smacked up against Zack's buster sword. A wave of impact almost threatened to toss him to the side, and he let himself fly away from the hit. But, as he was mid-air, Nero pointed both hand-guns at Zack and fired repeatedly as he landed uncomfortably.

He almost lost his balance. If he did, it would have been over.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:33 pm

Zack flicked his blade in front of himself deflecting the onslaught of bullets. He was getting rather tired of being shot at by this guy.

"Here we go!"

Shooting forward after the last bullet was deflect Zack jumped into the air slicing his sword at Nero then landing behind the man and dashing past again another four times in a chain slash mode.

"Go go go!"

[Sorry I'm total fail post atm , but I did not say whether the hits connected or not... at least @_@]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:54 am

Having finished his food he spent some time cleaning and honing his swords. "Well if he was coming he would be here by now, guess i'll catch him there."

Getting onto his bike he starts it up and heads for Junon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:47 pm

The scientists who had been working under Hojo's command had snuck into the WRO headquarters, but they had been unable to locate Lucrecia Crescent, their target, nor had they managed to catch a glimpse of Vincent Valentine. If they returned empty handed, they would probably be made into the mad scientist's next experiment! They had to return with at least something to keep the boss occupied! That's when they spotted Cloud Strife riding away on his bike, followed by Yuffie Kisaragi stepping out from behind a tree - clearly she had been trying to escape the blond's notice. Hmmm... Valentine had apparently been working closely alongside the young ninja during the Deepground incident! Maybe Hojo would be happy if they brought her back instead of Doctor Crescent! Trying to go unnoticed by the former infantryman, they quickly snatched Yuffie, gagged her and tied her up before sneaking off to Hojo's secret hideout.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:50 am

It was the highway that led to Midgar. Denzel stared at it for a moment in response, his gaze locked on what once had been a huge city. It was where his parents had died, Shinra had killed them. They had served them faithfully and now they were dead. Shinra had created Sephiroth and Meteor. He had hated them long ago, hated them for killing so many people, Mrs. Ruvi... But he couldn't hate them anymore. He couldn't take out revenge on those around him.

All he could do was learn to fight.

Denzel jumped down to a group of rocks beside the road, his blue eyes locked ahead, a long pole in hand. It wasn't much of a weapon, found behind a buidling in Edge, but it was all he had. It was what he had practiced with every day, sneaking away from Marlene so he could practice and get stronger. He wanted to be part of WRO, their army, he wanted to become strong so he could save people, just like Cloud.

Denzel stopped and looked around for a second. He though he heard something but when he looked there was nothing. He turned back as he moved across the rocks, leaving the road. He didn't think of it again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:09 pm

As the scientists made their way back to the lab, they spotted a boy walking along by the road. Wait a sec, wasn't that boy associated with Cloud Strife? The scientists agreed that the professor would be extra pleased if they picked him up as well and, all the boy was armed with a pole, they had managed to capture him fairly easily, prying the pole from the boy's hands before tying him up and throwing him into the back of the car with the ninja princess in an altered lab coat - whom they had eventually had to put to sleep so that she'd stop putting up a fight. They then drove back to the secret hideout and showed Hojo his knew lab rats. "Hmmm... Valentine's mission partner and Strife's boy? This could be interesting!" Hojo's evil cackle rang throughout the building before he instructed his minions to strap the two specimens to a table or something to prevent them from escaping while he thought about what to do with them.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:24 pm

The intense fear had grabbed him the entire time, his weapon gone, having been unable to fight back. So much proof that he was too weak. Now he was more helpless than ever before, his body secured to a table. All he could do would be to cry out for help but he knew he couldn't do that. He had to be strong or others would be trying to protect him forever, and then they would die. It was what always happened.

Denzel swallowed hard as he looked around, desperate for some sort of help. He could see the table next to him with the ninja girl. He knew she was a friend, and then there was the man in the lab coat. Everything about him scared Denzel and the way he laughed made cold fear spike through his heart. He wanted to cry, wanted to plead with the man not to hurt him, wanted to tell him that 'Cloud would make him pay', but Denzel did none of that. He had to be strong and strong men didn't cry. Cloud didn't cry.

And Cloud didn't even know where he was. Even if Cloud did find out he was missing from Seventh Heaven there was no way that he could know where he was. No one could save him, and the want to cry continued to build. He couldn't cry, not and be strong. He swallowed hard again and tried his hardest not to let any tears escape.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:13 pm

"Hmmm... Now what shall we do with you two?" Hojo thought as he paced in front of the two table, vaguely aware of the fact that the young Wutaian ninja was waking up. "All my plans had been for Dr Lucrecia Crescent, I do not really have a use for you two..." Not to mention the lack of resources. Although he had collected the DNA of some creatures the other scientists had killed on the way here. "Perhaps..." And that's when he saw it. The feathers under Valentine's... Coworker's altered labcoat. Walking over to Yuffie Kisaragi, he lifted the labcoat to reveal huge white wings. "This is interesting." He chuckled menacingly, grabbing a syringe and taking some of Yuffie's blood straight from one of the wings. "I wonder if the genetic code for these wings can be transfered to the boy?" Almost immediately, Hojo went to extract the DNA from Yuffie's blood, leaving Yuffie and the Strife boy in tje room alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:00 pm

Crap! Hojo knew about my wings and now he was up to something! Damn it! I glared at him through sleepy eyes as he left the room and then looked over at the table next to me where Denzel was. He must've been so scared right now. I was scared too, but I didn't dare to show it. I had to try and make him not as scare somehow. "Don't worry buddy, I'll get us out of this mess." I smiled a little and then my eyes scanned the room for something to help us escape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:54 pm

Vincent Looked at his phone, noticing the Missed Call From Cloud, it was Several hour's old, he had forgotten that he'd changed it to vibrate, flipping open the lid he dialed cloud's number, and waited for the Blond to pick up.
it continued ringing and Vincent Sighed, Cloud must be on his bike, clouds record voice message played and Vincent waited until he heard the beep indicating it was ok for him to leave his message

"phone was on vibrate, I'll Find you in Junon"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:37 pm

Weiss waited for the life stream's answer , but the entity was currently silent. the battle behind him continued , the clang and spark's of metal and metal jarring together, caused a slow pulse to pound in his head, he took no notice at it's increasing intensity as he continued to wait

he wondered what the Lifestream thought process was like, most of the time he'd been taken over he had heard nothing of it's thoughts.

he winced as the headache got worse, he then released a small snarl he knew what was happening

"you said you'd join with me!" he growled a hand going to his head, the headache forcing him to sit down. behind him the battle still raged but all Weiss heard was the echo of the layered voice of his possessor

"we said we will consider your proposal, it however is not to our liking, Sleep Immaculate. we will deal with the two on our terms" The Life-stream's voice contained a small unusual tone of triumph, Weiss found this strange coming from such a Entity but he ceased to think as his consciousness tumbled down into a black void of nothingness.

life took over the immaculate with ease, his small rest inside the immaculate had rejuvenated him enough that he could transport the Infected Soldier and him self away from the unclean one phasing between the two, he grabbed the SOLDIER and closing his eyes he concentrated turning both of their physical bodies into particles

"this may cause stress and pain but we must leave now" and with out warning he tore their molecules apart

(location up to you zacky <3)
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:56 pm

Zack hadn't expected expected to see Weiss even move. It wasn't until he was held by the immaculate.
"Hey what gives?!" He exclaimed.
Zack was worried that Weiss was going to tear him apart until the immaculate spoke.
The voice familiar and not Weiss, it was the voice the Lifestream and his eyes widened.

Life must have thought he was in danger if it interfered.
He could only let out a cry as the pain shot through him as he felt his body torn apart molecule by molecule.

They were brought back together on the barge leaving for Junon.
Zack could only gasp for air and slump to his hands and knees. His entire body was shaking, his insides threatening to come back up and his hand moved to his mouth as if he could hold the sensation in.

Zack had never suffered any form of motion sickness before, this was a first he guess this is what Cloud and Yuffie suffered. He sat back looking up at the sky over them, before looking at Life.
"Are you okay?" Zack asked, despite the sensation that he was going to bring up his hot dog any second now. "That must have taken all your strength to assume control and get us here."

Zack looked to his trembling hand for a second he had thought he was going die fighting Nero. His hand moved to place where Nero's bullet had hit. He poked at the hole in his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:00 pm

He was indeed terrified. It was intense and controlled him but as soon as he heard Yuffie say she would get them out of there a different fear spiked. No, she couldn't protect him, if she did she would die like so many others. That was why he had to protect himself. Denzel tried desperately to clear his head but it was fuzzy. He struggled to try to remember what had happened. He knew men had attacked him but everything else was fuzzy.

Everything in him screamed at him to stop her from trying to save him. Cloud and Tifa were still alive but it didn't matter. If he didn't start protecting himself they would die too, just like everyone else. The thought of them dying made him want to cry and he bit down on his bottom lip. He had to be brave, he couldn't cry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:26 pm

The Lifestream Chuckled, this Infected asking if he was alright, when the raven haired man could barely keep in the bile his body was sure to be forcing on him.

"we thank you for your concern, but we will survive, but we will need more souls in the near future"

Life reached Down and offered a hand to the Soldier.

"we have a need to find the ones that have toyed with us,and we believe the search will be in Junon, we have now gained the ability to tap into The Immaculate thoughts and we are sure deepground is there.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:44 pm

Zack looked up at Weiss blinking for the moment. He took the hand the possessed man offered him.
"Junon..." Zack knew from what Reeve's associate had said and shown there was a DeepGround base in Junon. "You're right the WRO have been tracking DeepGround, they started this. If it wasn't for them..." Zack found his words trailed off as he stood.

"I wouldn't be here... I guess." The jolt of the ship showed that it was indeed making movement towards it's destination.
His hand moved to the side of his head, he wondered if Jenova was still there, listening watching.
"Their tampering caused my revival and the unbalance now on Gaia."

Zack frowned Gaia seemed to be suffering and he guessed that's why the planet gave Life it's own consciousness, even if the voice of life was not one but many. How many souls were consumed inside Life. When this was over would he be consumed as well.
He looked to the side at least the wound from Nero was healed, a single hole in his shirt was the only proof that he had even been hit. But that thought lingered would he get another shot to live or would Cloud have to watch him die all over again at the end of this?

[btw this is the barge that Seph put Yazoo on fyi]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantsay Main Story RP ARC II   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:36 pm

Sitting on his bike, he watches the barge sail over the horizon. Pulling out his phone he checks the time. Seeing he has a missed call and a message he listens to it. After deleting tbhe message he speed dials Zack. " Hey, just trying to catch up with everyone on whats going on. Anything happening your way?
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:39 am

There was something happening, something going on away from them. Sephiroth glanced up, his eyes locked forward. There was something that was there and he held his hand up. "Yazoo, remain here," he said as he stepped forward. There was something going on, and he would find what it was. There was no other answer. He strode over, green eyes locked forward as he moved towards the location of the disturbance.

"Zackary," he said, but then his gaze flickered towards Weiss. Visibly he tensed, his hand lingering nearby Masamune as he glanced back towards Weiss. "I see you have made it out intact."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:47 am

Zack held up his hand and smiled at Seph.

"Hey Seph yeah... I did make it out alive..." He rubbed behind his head. "He's not Weiss at the moment But he did save me."

Zack was cut off when his phone rang and he pulled it out flipping it open.
"Zack speaking."

He grinned when he heard Cloud on the other end.

"Hey Cloudy!" He nodded. "Yeah me and Seph we were in Costa Del Sol. We caught up with the Lifestream... I got into a scrap with Nero you know the norm." He looked over at Seph and Life for the moment. "We're on our way to Junon. Life seems to think there will be some answers there."
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:00 pm

He could not atone for the damage his company had done to the planet. All he could do was try to fund the companies that wanted to right the wrong. Companies like the WRO.
Reeve had been sneaky to hide it from Vincent during their first encounters with DeepGround.

Rufus had known they hadn't killed all of DeepGround. He should have known beneath Nero and Weiss there was someone else. Someone who continued on with their work. Work that expanded into the chaos that had befallen the planet's near sorry state.
He knew this now, knew there was a higher up hiding somewhere, but who didn't. The question was were they a physical entity or were they something else? Something gone rogue wthin DeepGround. Something that wanted to destroy Cloud and his circle of friends.

He had avoided Reeve's meeting, the safety of the WRO had provided him no comfort, his team was split up doing their own information scouting. So he had left the WRO. He did not need to see the stares of the people in there who knew him. Thanks to the media they all knew him, hated him and everything about him.

He stood on the edge of what had once been Midgar. The satellite photos had not done the chaos justice. Jenova's influence had befallen everywhere.
The remains of the ShinRa Corporation were now mutated horribly. That building he had wished it had just fallen to the ground to become the same as the rubble it had once stood upon. Anything was better than watching it become another symbol for the possible end of this world.

Turning round he moved away from the edge of the once great city and walked back into the streets of Edge. He needed somewhere to hide out for a while until his people got a hold of him. Gave him information he could use to help in the fight against the calamity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:34 pm

I spotted my shuriken by the door but knew I wouldn't be able to get it since I was strapped to the table at my ankles and wrists. Gritting my teeth a little, I started trying to tug my hands free. No use. I cursed in Wutaian, frustrated with the fact that The Great Ninja Yuffie couldn't escape, and then watched with a glare hiding my fear as Hojo walked back in with a couple syringes full of stuff and a... A scalpel?! Uh oh, this can't be good!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:35 pm

Hojo injected the strange genetic code from the DNA, which looked all too familiar to the professor for some reason, into Denzel, and then injected yet another DNA into the boy. Nibelwolf DNA. He wanted to witness the effects on the boy, to see if he mutated into a half beast. He didn't matter if it killed the boy, he'd just have to find another specimen to test on. Not the ninja; the professor was going to run tests on her to see if she had any other modifications since he last saw her, so he couldn't tamper with her too much, however, he could do his first test on her. Grabbing hold of Yuffie's arm so that she didn't try to move it too much, he can the scalpel down it, watching as blood trickled out of the rather large, deep cut. He watched with a sadistic glimmer in his eyes as the Wutaian white rose clamped her mouth together and winced, clearly in pain, and then called his fellow scientists in to keep an eye on her and observe how long it took for her wound to heal whilst he went to clean his scalpel clean of her blood in a seperate room.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:59 pm

Denzel wanted to cry, wanted to scream for help, but instead he kept his mouth clamped shut. The fear had paralyzed him, even as the first needle sunk in, followed by the second one. The pain was instantaneous, striking him like lightning. This time he did scream as he felt the immense pain that ripped through his body. It coursed through his body, added strength, senses sharpened, and he shook violently.

Sweat dripped down his body and the cries continued as the pain struck him again and again. Finally the pain traveled to his back and the scream grew louder as he was pushed forward. He wanted to die, felt like he was dying, this was beyond even the pain of the Geostigma that assaulted him for so long was nothing compared to this. He didn't know how long it took, it felt like forever.

The sobs escaped, hard and fast. He only wanted one person there, one person who had saved him last time. "Cloud... Cloud... save me," he said between his sobs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:24 pm

I opened my mouth to comfort Denzel, but I wasn't sure what to say. I was tempted you say 'Stop crying and help me think of a way to get out of here!' but that would be mean. I looked around again, ignoring the pain in my arm and then growled under my breath a little. There was no escape, Denzel was crying, we were both in pain, and now I was starting to get scared. I wanted my materia!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next