A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:32 pm

Denzel turned back towards him. He didn't want to stop, not when he was doing so well but the idea that he might help fight. "Really? I might be able to fight?" Denzel brightened considerably at that idea. The last fight had been with the remnants and he remembered the fear. Cloud and Tifa and their friends had protected him but this time he could fight back.

It didn't take any more encouragement than that. Bright blue eyes looked up at Zack and he smiled brightly before practically running towards the inn. Suddenly tomorrow couldn't come soon enough for him. The excitement was ready to explode and it took all the weariness away. Denzel didn't know how he would even sleep, knowing what could be coming the next day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:47 pm

Zack watched Denzel run towards the inn with all the enthusiasm that it was going to be Christmas the next day.
"Wow..." He rubbed behind his head and laughed before following. "I'm starting to feel a little like Angeal now without the serious pride and honor stuff." He mused to himself following the kid inside and he looked up Denzel was gone probably at the room by now.

'Was I that hyper Angeal... please tell me I wasn't, cause that would have been a head ache for you.' Zack thought as he jogged up the stairs to the first floor and he saw Denzel by the door and he pulled out the keycard swiping it and letting them in the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:14 pm

Denzel was inside within moments and had placed his weapon carefully against the wall. Though he wouldn't admit it the truth was that weariness was dragging at him. He knew he had to wash before anything else. He wanted to after such a long day. Without any arguement about wanting to train more he stepped in the bathroom and shut the door behind him. Slowly he pulled off his shirt and couldn't help but stare at his back for a moment. It looked normal but he knew it wasn't, not with the wings that he knew were there. How was he suposed to tell Cloud about this?

Despite the injuries his arms were healed now and there was no sign of anything. Finally Denzel stripped the rest of the way and turned on the spray, stepping into the shower. The warm water felt good, striking him, drenching the brown hair.

It had been a really long day and his emotions had run from one extreme to the other and now with the sound of the water being the only thing to distract him he could hear the whispers in the back of his mind again. They confused him, and they were familiar, he just couldn't place where from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:29 pm

Zack flicked his boots off, then pulled his shirt off and tossed it over the back of a chair before he flopped down on to the bed upside down his hands resting under his head and he lay there looking up at the ceiling listening to the water.

"I wonder if Hojo made it possible for Denzel to be linked to Jenova too or will I end up doing that to him too." Zack wondered out loud then he recalled how many times he'd ruffled Denzel's hair patted him on the should or on the back. and his hand went to face.
"Zack you're in idiot you probably infected him too."

He let out a breath and he looked up at the ceiling. He was careless forgetting that he, Yuffie and Sephiroth were now the leaders off Jenova's children that could infect anyone they touched give them her enhanced ability and let them succumb to the charms that woman seemed to pull out of nowhere. That strange sensation of a mother's comfort that welcomed him and yet chilled him to the bone at the same time.

'He's too young for her to control... If I did infect him Weiss woulda shown up by now and probably scolded me.'

Zack blinked looking to the window. "Where did you go anyway?" He asked the silent room. It was an uneasy feeling, Weiss could become Weiss at any moment and the only way to know would be if he came charging in at any moment.

Zack pushed the thought from his mind and let his eyes drift closed he needed to rest, not worry about things he had no power over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:36 am

Yazoo glanced around one more time before nodded and lifting his gun to test the weight again. "I don't want to hurt you too much, brother." He said with a very familiar Seph-like evil smirk before he started firing on the elder man, leaping back away from him with his eyes and gun never leaving Sephiroth, completely focused on his target.

((one: it's too early for me to be awake XD, two: I suck at fight scenes lawl))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:08 am

The water poured over his body as Denzel stared straight ahead at the tile. He still didn’t know where he knew the voice from but it didn’t really matter right now. All he had to do was get plenty of rest so he could help Zack tomorrow if Cloud let him. A part of him was still afraid of how that would go. He knew he had to tell Cloud everything, all about what that creep Hojo did to him.

Slowly he focused on those same muscles that he had before and stretched the wings out. They felt itchy and the water against them felt good. It ran over them until Denzel drew back and the wings shook, the extra water cast from the feathers.

Turning back he smiled broadly, excited by the fact that he managed to control the wings so well. With the spray turned off Denzel took a breath as he shook the wings again, the remaining water that still clung from the first time escaped. Slowly he folded them, though it still wasn’t natural. Even moving them took concentration.

With the wings folded back once again Denzel stepped out and grabbed a towel, drying himself off before he reached down to pick up his shirt and jacket, both ripped through the back. Did he not notice they were ripped? Did no one point it out?

He stared at them and gave a sigh before pulling on his pants and lifted the necklace from the sink. His hand closed around the cord as he stared at the ring.

Cloud... you’re coming, right?

With it gripped in his hand Denzel hurried out of the bathroom, his ripped shirt and jacket in hand as he hurried out to join Zack. Dropping to the edge of the bed he pulled the cord over his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:22 am

Masamune moved in an instant, several strikes slicing through the air, blocking the bullets. Sephiroth leapt to the air and the sword slashed across, dropping a portion of the ledge down nearby Yazoo. It had not been all that long when last he was required to dodge bullets, however it seemed that Yazoo had better aim than Hojo's assistants. Neither could this end this same way. While against Angeal or Genesis he did not have to concern himself with striking them, they were aware enough to take the blows he delivered. Harm came from accidents, but with no sword he knew that he would have to be cautious of how he attacked.

He would not allow any harm to come to Yazoo however having created him it fell on him to prepare him for what await. Preparation was the only thing he could grant him, this 'brother' of his, this one he created from a piece of himself. He could not let him fall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:50 am

Zack fallen asleep lying on his bed upside down, only stirred when Denzel walked into the room.
He looked to the displaced clothes and he stood up slowly yawning as he went he to his bag fetching a spare t-shirt just a large black thing he carried round in case of accidental wing deciding to poof out.

"Here you can wear this." He placed a hand on Denzel's head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:11 am

Denzel stared down for a minute, suddenly embarrased by the state of his destroyed clothing even though he knew he shouldn't be. He should just be glad that his shoulders were back in place and his arms mended after the ordeal that day. He could still remember the pain, his wings desperate to escape.

"Thank you," he quickly said as he smiled over at Zack as he touched his head. Taking the shirt that was handed to him he pulled it over his head and it fell around his body, far too large for his small frame but it was better than nothing. Reaching into the shirt collar Denzel pulled out the ring and let it rest against his chest once again. He knew he had to be brave but he missed Cloud and Tifa. He didn't know how long he had been with the crazy doctor or even what he did to him.

"Zack... you think Cloud's gonna be mad?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:12 am

Yazoo jumps higher to avoid the ground falling beneath him; forcing his lithe body into a quick somersault he landed lightly upon the blade of the Masamune with a smirk, green eyes glowering as he used it as a spring board to flip and land behind Sephiroth, his silver hair streaming behind him.

His feet hit the ground with an almost inaudible sound, spinning and firing at his brother's kneecaps... not wanting to do too much damage after all, but determined to land a shot to show him that he was a proficient fighter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:50 pm

"I think to start with he might be mad, but I haven't really seen Cloud mad much... unless Seph is involved." Zack let out a breath. "Then again I think he'll be mad at me for letting you remain with us, especially when he sees Seph and Yazoo. You'll be off the hook."

Zack ran a hand through his hair he wasn't looking forward to that, he knew there would probably be a speech about being responsible in there.
"I think Cloud will be glad that your okay, that you're alive."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:29 am

Sephiroth leapt into the air, and landed on a ledge. "You seem to be adapting to the new weapon," Sephiroth said with the briefest nod and then moved. Masamune flashed before him as he moved forward. While it would not be likely that deepground would send many that would not be easy to deal with he knew Yazoo would have to be prepared to fight any opponent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:05 am

"I'm sorry," Denzel mumbled as he stared down at the ground. Once again something would happen because of what he did. Now Zack was going to be in trouble with Cloud because he left the Seventh Heaven and got caught. "He shouldn't be mad at you, I'm the one that left Seventh Heaven. You just rescued me..."

He had gotten himself in trouble again, just like with Geostigma, he had gone with the silver haired man and Cloud had come and could've been hurt. Tifa had come too, had needed to rescue him. "Why are you with them? You're good, and they're not."

He couldn't forget that Yazoo had been the one to take him. Kadaj had talked about 'Mother' and said they were his brothers and sisters, and after that he lost himself. He had been trapped inside his own body, practically controlled by a weird voice. It was motherly, comforting, whispering to him, loving...

Denzel froze suddenly. The whispers in the back of his mind... they were the same. The voice was still there. Was it Geostigma? No, he didn't start hearing it until he drank the water, but it was there now and quieter. The only change was that he was much stronger, and the wings. It was nothing like the black seeping out of his body and the intense pain of the Geostigma.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:42 am

"She is responding nicely, indeed," Yazoo purred in response, his voice very much like his brother's. He quickly slid to one side as Seph just barely brushed passed him, mentally scolding himself for allowing any distractions.

Shifting his weight he went to perform a roundhouse kick at Seph's head, hoping to hit his target hard... remembering when he'd done the same thing to Reno and sent him flying into that stupid Loveless sign.

Then again, Reno wasn't even a patch on the power of Sephiroth and he knew that more would be needed to defeat his elder brother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:20 am

Rather than even try to dodge it Sephiroth's arm moved upwards to receive the kick upon one of the metal bands upon his wrist which had so long aided him in battle, for use in the aid of blocking with the long Masamune. Eyes remained on Yazoo as he gave a nod in response. There was a flick of the long sword and Sephiroth moved once again, the blade flashing before him.

He had never, and would never take a student, not like Angeal, and more often he fought only with those that could be considered nearer to his strenght. Angeal and Genesis were the only ones in many years. They had not been a challenge, but Cloud...

Cloud was the only one who he desired to battle again, the battles that truly made him feel alive, but he would not fight him, not when he must instead fight on the same side in order to attain redemption.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:54 am

Yazoo's foot hit the arm band and he used Seph's wrist to push back away from him, landing a little more heavily than usual. He frowned as Seph charged him, wondering if he should stand his ground and wait for him to stop, or if he should move aside and hope he crashed into the wall behind him... know his brother's skill he'd probably not crash.

Yazoo jumped up and backwards onto another ledge before flipping off to a different ledge and firing down some rapid shots towards Sephiroth again, just using him for target practice more than trying to kill him. He was pleased to know that the alignment of the barrel was dead straight, that would make things a lot easier since he wouldn't have to compensate for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:01 pm

Zack chuckled. "You're young, it's understandable. Me I've been doing stupid stuff since before I was your age." he stopped. "Man I told myself I would never ever use that 'when I was your age' line." He looked at Denzel. "Anyway it's okay, there are times when you just have to stop saying sorry. Not everything is your fault, it's chance and circumstance too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:48 pm

Masamune came up again and the strong metal took the bullets, ricocheting them off. He landed in silence and the green eyes locked on Yazoo, wondering briefly how great his endurance was. At this rate he was certain that Yazoo would have no difficulty with any of their enemies for now, as long as Nero was not one of the number within the base.

There were many enemies, and there was still Jenova. She still had her claws in him, whispering to him, calling him home. No, he was free for now, for the first time in his life, and he would not allow her to gain hold. This time neither Jenova nor Shinra held him back, he was living his own life, fighting for his own reasons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:13 pm

A smile broke on Denzel's face at that. "Did you get into a lot of trouble?" He asked, suddenly curious but as Zack continued and his gaze dropped.

When I was young...

His dad would always say that, always teasing him, even telling him that they ate rats in the slums. He never believed much that he had said. The death of his parents was still an open wound, even the number of years later. He loved Cloud and Tifa and his life with them but he ached for his parents. Would they be proud of him? His dad probably would be sitting there, teasing him about the wings, and how he didn't need to take him places anymore.

His heart ached at all the memories, his mother's smile, his father's good natured laugh...

There's no meaning to life with smiles.

A slightly forced smile managed to appear and he looked up at Zack and nodded his head. It struck hard, the idea that he needed to quit saying he was sorry, even in the following years, he whispered his apologies to everyone who had died to save him, even silently to Cloud for needing to take him in. When Cloud left he had been certain that him coming was the last straw, that Cloud didn't want him.

Denzel reached up and his hand closed around the ring once again. I'll quit apologizing, and no matter what, I'll make you proud of me.

"Zack? Do you have any stories?" He said, suddenly looking up brightly. "Cloud's tells me a lot of his."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:36 am

Reno gave a yawn and rolled over for the umpteenth time; sleep refused to come to him and laying in the barracks was going to drive him slowly mad. He reluctantly sat up and swung his legs over the edge of the bunk, looking down at the sweatpants and vest he was wearing and deciding they were decent enough to be worn in public.

He dropped down to the cold floor, his toes curling as the change of temperature - socks were first on his agenda, and then his combat boots - it was an odd combination but he wasn't going on a fashion parade, just a nice and long walk around the confines of the WRO until he was tired enough to sleep.

About half way around the compound he saw what appeared to be a dark, skeletal tail disappearing around a corner. With a frown he jogged after the strange sight, stopping with a grin when he realised what it was.

He gave a shrill whistle which the animal's ears pricked up to immediately. It's dark head snapped around, the whip on his back smacking the trainer in the stomach as he reeled around and bounded at Reno.

As Dark Nation jumped up, his paws on Reno's shoulder, the TURK threw his arms around it with a laugh, nuzzling him back as the creature's nose snuffled around his neck. "Who's a good guard hound, hmm? Are you? Are you? There's a good boy!"

He stepped back a little, Dark Nation's paws slipping to the ground, and taking the hint he sat patiently at Reno's feet.

"Hey, I'll take him to the boss," Reno grinned. "You, erm... sit down until you catch your breath..? Sorry about that..."

Reno walked past the trainer with a sheepish look, clicking his fingers so that DN would fall into step beside him. "Bet the boss is going to be happy to see you," he said, scratching behind the creature's ear as they walked.

It took little time to get to Rufus' office, and like a good TURK he stopped at the door and knocked, acutely aware he wasn't dressed to be seeing the President, but that DN would distract him enough to perhaps get away with just a light scolding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:35 am

Zack smiled and let out a laugh.
"I have a million and one stories." He chuckled. "I'm from Gongaga there's not much to do there. So I'd run to the woods with a wooden sword and try to fight the monsters of the area. Took me five years to save up with the gil they dropped till I could afford a ticket to ShinRa. By the way wooden swords are difficult to use to beat actual monsters. Don't ever try it. What you have now was better than what I could get my hands on at the time."

Zack was flattered Denzel wanted to know a little bit about him. It was nice, he was a good kid, Zack decided he wouldn't do what his own parents did and exaggerate. He would tell it how it was. Plus when he'd told Cloud a few of his stories in the past he'd earned a laugh or two at Zack's own stupidity as a kid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:41 am

Rufus was walking back from where he'd been to gather food and a hot coffee. Yawning he moved down the hall. He would probably end up sleeping in that office tonight...

He stopped when he saw Reno at the door to his office the guard was asleep at the door and he let out a breath glad Reno brought Dark Nation.
Rufus walked up to the door and opened it.
"Thank you Reno." He nodded his head at Dark Nation, the hound slinking into the office.

Rufus set his coffee and small plate down and began checking the files to make sure nothing had been taken during the guard's little nap.
He frowned when he counted a single file less. He motioned Reno inside the office. That file that went missing was the file that reeve had on himself and the Turks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:59 am

Denzel looked up at Zack at that and sat on the edge of the bed, legs crossed as he listened eagerly. He remembered after he had been orphaned, after Rix had left him, taking a pole and tying a sharp rock to it to use to hunt rats. He thought that was what they ate in the slums, that's what his parents told him, so he was going to be a real slums kid.

But that ended when he couldn't find any rats to eat. He was starving and desperate when he stumbled upon the church and saw Fenrir.

Cloud had saved him from death. He would've been just like Mr. Gaskin and Mrs. Ruvi and died from Geostigma if he didn't starve first.

"Did you ever get hurt?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:01 am

Reno stepped in when he was motioned forward, silently closing the door behind them. He idly scratched Dark Nation behind the ears, following the President's movements and assuming that there was a file missing from the change in his expression. There was, after all, little else to be missing in that particular office.

"Would you like me to get Tseng?" He asked, knowing that Tseng would want to be there if something was missing, and that Rufus would likely feel more at ease if he had the Wutain TURK to speak to, rather than himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:36 am

Rufus nodded his head. "This file... involves us. So I believe he will need to be here for this."
He picked up his coffee and sipped at it.

Setting the coffee down he looked to Reno.
"Make sure you wake that guard up and dismiss him. He is no longer of any service here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next