A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:31 am

Sighing into the phone, "So you're with Sephiroth and Weiss. Watch your back." Pausing at the interuption. "Zack, you knew him before he bacame an angel of death. I knew him after, and no matter what you say, the only way we see eye to eye is in battle. I've had to keep him from destroying this world twice. I'm not going to give him a third chance. And if I run into Jenova, she's going down as well. I'll meet you in Junon, I'm waiting on the next barge. Stay out of trouble till then. Vincent should be there either before you or shortly after." Hanging up the phone he heads for the inn.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:06 am

There was so much going on at once that Yazoo wasn't sure which way to turn and in the end decided it was just better to follow orders in the long run. After all his brother wouldn't lead him astray... would he?

((short fail post just got out of hospital!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:13 pm

Zack flipped his phone shut and he let out a sigh, before looking at Sephiroth. He was kinda glad he didn't mention Yazoo to Cloud. That woulda probably made Cloud worry more.

"Well, sounds like everyone is heading towards Junon then. Cloud, Vincent, all four of us." He looked to Weiss/Life. Was there really a big bad DeepGround base in Junon and if so... where?

Zack looked to the three silver haired men. He blinked for a moment.
He grinned suddenly. "Hey looks like I'm the odd one out here." He was still smiling as he found it amusing to say the least. "I'm the only one without silver hair and I haven't tried to destroy Gaia at some point. I think I'm in the wrong fan club." He quipped.

Zack now understood why Cloud was worried.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:25 pm

He hadn't needed to be reminded of what he'd done. He had done it all at Jenova's command, destroyed so much, killed so many. He only desired to redeem himself now but that was impossible. No matter what he did he could not atone. "If this base is in Junon we must be prepared for anything." Nero could be dealt with however if there were more like him it would take more strength.

"Zack, we must be prepared for anything."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:48 am

Zack rubbed behind his head.
He realized then he'd put his foot in his mouth again. Zack let out a breath as he gripped the railing looking over the side at the ocean.

"Junon, it should just be DeepGround grunts. It'll be a piece of cake Seph, don't worry to much about it." he slapped Seph on the shoulder and grinned at him. "Besides we got you and me here, and not to mention the Lifestream. One touch and they'll be sent right back to the planet."

Zack hadn't really paid much attention to DeepGround until he was revived and found himself fighting them for some reason.
"Though I'd like to meet whoever is running the show behind Weiss' back and I bet he is too... I just don't want to be near Weiss when he wakes up to confront them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:10 am

There was a brief but tense nod in response to that, his gaze locked on Zack for a moment. "I would very much like to know who is behind this as well." Whoever it was he knew that he couldn't rest, not until he was rid of Jenova for good, and only then could his redemption begin. He had no choice but to fight for it and the Lifestream had promised him that it was not over yet.

It would not be over, not until he had at least a chance to fight this fate Jenova and Shinra had forced upon him.

"We will find and defeat them Zack, we have no other choice," he said as he glanced back towards him, his gaze locked on his friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:10 am

"I can fight too, brother, you know I can." Yazoo spoke up, he wasn't exactly sure what was going on yet but something or someone had upset Sephiroth and no one, no one, messed with his family!
"I just need to find a replacement for my Velvet Nightmare that that bastard Cloud destroyed." He added, spitting Cloud's name as if it was a curse, not knowing about the friendships here of course.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:17 pm

"Tell me about it." He sighed looking at Seph. "Defeat this guy then clean up the mess he/she/it made then... whatever happens happens." He stated.
Zack was taken aback at Yazoo's sudden outburst.
'Wow... anti Cloud fan club much?' Zack thought rubbing behind his head as Yazoo spoke up.
He looked to the teenager. "Hey I'm sure they'll be somewhere in Junon that sells weapons."

Zack bit his lip realizing he was probably round at least two of whom he was sure Jenova wanted him to find.
If Yazoo was Sephiroth's brother then that made him one of her children. Zack was sure he would hear Jenova in his head anytime soon.
He would just have to be careful not to touch the youth or anyone else on this barge if they wanted to get to Junon safe.
"But for now I think we should all rest up before we get into Junon... who knows what's going to be waiting when we get there." Zack added and he made his way towards the sleeping quarters.

[Next post I'll time skip us to Junon unless you wanna end this thread up and start a new thread at Junon?]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:21 pm

At Yazoo's offer Sephiroth turned back towards him. Unconciously the desire to keep him from harm tugged at him again. It was foreign, but certainly not strong enough to override common sense. Yazoo could fight, and it would be wrong to keep him from doing so if that was what he desired. "I swear we will find you a weapon and you will fight beside us," he said as he glanced back towards Zack.

"You are right. That is the best option as I am certain that Deepground will provide us with enough enemies to ease our boredom," Sephiroth said as his gaze locked forward. How long had it been since he had felt uneasiness heading into the unknown? Not Nibelheim, he had been certain then, and what he had discovered had been his downfall. Created, not born as a normal child would be. Genesis had been telling the truth back then.

No, it was before then, before he became General, when he had last felt it. It was ancient history, from another lifetime.

((Go ahead and time skip, save you needing to do the summary for at least a little while))
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:03 am

>Hey guys, sorry about the short post.<

Long finger nails tap rhythmically upon the arm of the stainless bone throne; the skin of her left cheek slightly furrowed as it is nestled upon the white of her knuckles while ennui diminishes her regality. Her typically bright lavender eyes are dull in the waning crescent of slow moving lids.

“I had hoped,” she laments to herself, “such events would prove more entertaining a distraction as I continue my preparations.”

Her gaze lazily wobbles along the horizon as it penetrates the membranous windows of her chamber.

“He was rather incapable was he not,” she mumbles, confiding her disappointment to herself as the revelation of Nero being bested is delivered from a certain, though rather muddled, raven-locked channel.
She intertwines her finger as she raises her arms above her head and arches her back to stretch away bored tension before rising to her feet. A small yawn escapes her crimson lips as a lush pattern is painted upon her skin by the waxing light of the portal.

“Hmm,” she looks toward her arm as the pangs of a phantom wound quickly ripple down its length.

Her eyes alight with their typical ethereal glow as she whispers into the ears of the raven son’s mind.

“Zackary,” she whispers with a twisted maternal tone as she relays to his consciousness the sensation of being cut that warranted her attention, “my daughter is damaged.”

She tosses her decorated silver mass of hair in agitation as her heels quickly clack against the reflective floor during her turn toward the door, a nagging sensation boiling her blood in such a way as can be mustered by none but a “mother’s” intuition.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:18 am

[Okay time skipping to the next day an arrival in Junon folks]

Zack had heard Jenova's voice inside his head, just as he was waking up with the horn going off to announce their arrival into Junon.
He sat up suddenly.
"Yuffie." He knew Jenova was talking about Yuffie.
The room he had taken was just a small room had a bed and an on suite and that was that.
"She's damaged... you mean hurt?" He opened the door to his room. "Did you want me to look into it?"

He stopped seeing a sailor look at him as he passed. It probably looked like he was talking to himself.
'Way to look nuts.' He thought as he made his way to the deck.

Zack pulled out his phone and sent a text message to Tifa

Hey just me Tif,
I think something's up with Yuffie,
can you see if you can locate her
for me?

He flipped the phone shut he hoped that Tifa could locate her and he was just being paranoid. But he felt responsible for Yuffie's infection, the guilt seemed to build up as he walked along the deck to look over Junon as the barge pulled into the port.

It almost looked empty from this far away. "Hey Jenova... Can I locate Yuffie, using this mental mind thing we've got going on here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:37 am

When he finally managed to open his eyes despite the pain Denzel could see it was only Yuffie beside him. Cloud wouldn't be coming to save him. He didn't know how much time had passed, and all that he knew was that he hurt. He wanted to curl up but he couldn't foreign muscles cramping behind his back. He needed to fight, needed to become stronger, but first he needed to escape.

He was terrified and his body trembled as his lips parted, terrified eyes on Hojo. "I... I... I want to be strong like Cloud!" He finally yelled, having no idea what the man wanted. All he knew was that he wanted to be strong, wanted to be able to protect himself so no one else would die for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:56 am

The salty wind pulled at his hair as his eyes fell on the city that was moving closer. Sleep had not come to him, not with his mind running as it was. He knew that Jenova was still there and in sleep his nightmares could haunt him, memories of all he had done, those he had slaughtered, his defenses weakened, left open for her demands. It would be just like Nibelheim, his mind racing, desperate for an answer, betrayed by those he thought would never lie, and then he had been weak. Jenova had made her way in and he had reacted. He had needed to find her, his mother, find that only one that mattered and in the end it didn't matter who he had to destroy. Afterall he was a monster, and there was no reason not to act as such.

Green eyes locked forward as Sephiroth stared across the city. Cloud would be there as well, and friend or foe, a decision would have to be reached. If Cloud stood in the way of his redemption he would have no other choice. He would not bend to Jenova's will and he would not sacrifice himself to anyone's blade because they could not trust him.

A sound caught his attention and Sephiroth turned back towards it. "We will be there shortly Zack, and we will face what is waiting for us."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:53 am

Zack heard Sephiroth from behind him, and he turned round and he nodded.
"Yeah. It looks quiet though." He lent on the railing over looking Junon's port coming closer and closer.
Zack tried to make out and see if he could spot anything moving, or some form of life.
"Where do you we should look first?" He looked round for Life and Yazoo wondering if either of them had slept.
He pulled out his phone wondering if he should text Cloud and ask him where they should meet up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:06 pm

Yazoo sat on the front of the ship, legs dangling over the edge as he lent on the railing. He had not slept the whole trip, his mind a turmoil of thoughts and memories.

Where was Kadaj and Loz were they alive? The voice said all right?
And what about Mother, why couldn't he hear her anymore? Granted his connection to her was never that strong, Kadaj was her preferred choice to talk too.
Who were these deepground people that were trying to hurt his brother?

So many questions and no answers, he sighed softly hearing the voices further down the ship, they'd find him when they were ready.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:48 pm

Tseng watched his boss quietly, an ever present shadow to protect the man who he swore his life to. He looked over the scene of destruction sadly, he had tried to warn the President, tried to convince him not to come here. But of course the blond was a stubborn kid and wanted to see, so Tseng, as always, followed orders.

As Rufus turned to leave, Tseng stepped up beside him to take up his usual bodyguard position, there were those here who still hated ShinRa afterall and you could never be too careful. "Reno should be back soon with his report." Was all he said, always a man of few words.. unless he was yelling at said red-head of course.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:07 pm

Rufus glanced to Tseng as he spoke. He nodded his head.
He had intended to come out this way alone and he had thought he had, but obviously Tseng had seen to it that he wasn't really alone.

"See to it Reno is informed of our current location. He can come and get us if he's finished with his duties."

Rufus had walked this far out, he was not going to walk all the way back.
Rufus adjusted his collar looking over his shoulder at the ShinRa building one last time, he was about to leave the current area with Tseng, when he was sure there was something odd about the scene.
Was the former HQ infecting the surrounding area?

Rufus looked round and he walked up to a near by wall, he pulled on a glove before he let his hand touch the brick. He noticed it did not feel like brick, but it was of a softer density. Rufus looked up the side of the building and raised a brow, the outskirts of Edge seemed to be... changing. Morphing to that image of the former ShinRa tower.

"The infection seems to be spreading faster than I anticipated."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:21 pm

"First we need to get Yazoo a weapon... and after that..." Sephiroth's gaze remained locked forward. "We see if anything is left of Shinra's base."

Everything in him told him that that was where it would be, the Deepground base. Shinra kept its secrets well hidden and now it was their job to unearth them. Discovering such secrets had not gone well for his sanity the last time but he didn't have time to even think about that now. It was here, in Junon, that Hollander had escaped and he had felt the desire strongly for the first time, the desire to leave Shinra. Perhaps that had been his undoing, even thinking he could escape the creatures that created him. Back then he thought he was human, thought so many things, but he was wrong. He knew the truth about his birth, the experiments that created him, and it weighed heavily on him each day.

He was created by Shinra to be a monster, the ultimate warrior, and problems only occurred when he began to think for himself, to believe that he was more than just their hero.

"If Deepground is here we will find them somewhere within the base."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:05 pm

"So you want to become strong like Cloud Strife, hm?" Hojo asked Denzel, slowly walking towards the boy with a menacing grin on his face. "Well, you'll certainly become strong with my experiments!" His evil cackle echoed through the secret hideout before he looked at his watch. "Hmmm, the cells should've started to take effect, and yet I can't see any wings..." Perhaps he needed to wait a little longer... Professor Hojo shrugged and, like he had done to Yuffie, took a scalpel and made an incision in the boy's arm, testing his healing abilities now that he had the DNA for the wings and Nibel Wolf cells inside him. The mad scientist then moved over to Yuffie to see how her wound had healed. Finding that it had only healed a tiny bit faster, he frowned. "Perhaps the boy will be different."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:08 pm

Now I was getting mad, and when Yuffie Kisaragi got mad, all hell broke loose! "For Leviathan's sake, let Denzel go, you old creep!" I yelled at Hojo, trying to pull my hands free again. "I'm the one with the wings and stuff! He's just a kid! It's not like experimenting on him's going to benefit you in any way!" Ok, maybe that sounded like Denzel was useless, but hey, I had to try something to get him to be freed.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:19 am

Denzel clenched his jaw as he felt the blade dig into his skin. He refused to make another sound. If this man was going to make him strong he would do his best. The cut didn't hurt nearly as bad as after the injections had, there was no severe pain that wracked his body as he silently prayed for it to end. He could feel it clotting and healing, faster than he had ever experienced before. It wasn't normal, neither were the changes he felt rushing through his body. Even now he could feel them and it took everything not to cry from the fear. He didn't know what was happening and it frightened him, but he wanted to be strong.

He could hear Yuffie yelling but it seemed distant. He couldn't make out any of the words as he drew in a breath. His fingers tingled as he opened his eyes. Hands clenched as he tested the strength of the binds. There was no strength in the world that would break them. His body shook and his stomach twisted, he wanted to turn over, wanted to curl up, anything to try to ease it.

Denzel opened his mouth and shut it again. It was dry, and it felt like he had cottonballs in his mouth, every tiny sound was like an explosion as his head pounded. It wasn't normal, his head spinning as he felt the drill that stabbed deep into his head, sharp pain paralyzing him. He wanted to hold his head but he couldn't move, his lips parted as his eyes snapped open again and drew in a deep breath. Everything was changing as more and more time progressed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:55 am

Tseng nodded thoughtfully. "Rude and Elena are looking into it more but I've yet to hear from them, sir."

He pulled out his phs and hit the speed dial for Reno. "Reno, are you finished?" He asked, waiting for a reply. "Don't take that attitude with me," he growled softly. "I'm sending you our co-ordinates pick us up asap." And he hung up without waiting for a response, keeping one eye on the President just in case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:46 am

Reno rolled his eyes as the line went dead before he had a chance to draw breath. He'd only managed to venture an "Almost" in response to the initial question and was somehow back in the boss man's bad books after only recently dragging himself out of the depth of them. Nothing new there then. He grumbled and kicked at a chunk of rubble, wishing it was Tseng's head, ignoring the pain that was now shooting up his toe and into his knee.

Wearily he turned back to the chopper, stretching before dragging himself back to it. He loved to fly, he did... but he'd been over most of the continent, had hardly eaten because that would be time "wasted" and was getting cramp in his ass. He didn't even know he could get cramp in his ass, but there it was.

The chopper purred into action and Reno allowed himself a moment to sit back, close his eyes and enjoy the sound, letting it soothe him and stop the urge for violence against the Wute - no, even in anger he cringed at the word even glancing across his brain.

It was safer for his mind to wander when he head for the co-ordinates sent to his PHS, if he concentrated too much he had a habit of panicking and crashing - something the Shinra bastboss wouldn't like so much. The names he had collated floated in his mind, his jaw set and a frown creeping onto his brow. "This was all we needed," he muttered to himself, scratching the back of his neck and adjusting his position in the pilot seat. "And the need to piss is the last thing I needed, yo..."

Legs figuratively crossed, Reno guided the helicopter into a clearing near the co-ordinates, powering her down and heading out into what was left of the once proud ShinRa Inc headquarters in search of his two seniors.

"Taxi is here, yo," he drawled as he stepped beside Tseng, eyeing Rufus was quiet disdain. "Any chance of making this quick?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:43 am

>For Yaz<

Black feathers wetted with oily darkness struggle against turbulent winds; a once lithe frame bobbing clumsily against space in a mindless struggle to move away from the former ShinRa headquarters. The small infected avian’s course intercepts that of the encroaching ship and a collision, most assuredly disregarded by the craft itself, is imminent.

Pang.

Hollow bones crack as they dully ring against the steel railing and the small creature tumbles toward the deck, loosing clumps of matted plumage as it slides several feet across its bumpy expanse.

>For Seph, Yuffie & Zack<

The thunderous clack of her stilettoed heels abruptly halt as a vague voice echoes within her; the unfamiliar sensation of honest inquiry from one of her offspring eliciting certain uneasiness deep within as foreign sentiments tend to do. Surprise gently tugs the corner of her blushed lips as she accommodates the notion that such a feeling is not entirely unwelcome.

“My daughter is your sibling,” she melodically hums to her son, “If you desire correspondence with family you may reflect toward their presence within.”

Curiosity peeked by such strange happenstance the silver-haired woman orients her attention inward, mediating upon that string radiating with Yuffie’s particular qualities. Her brow furrows in disconcertion.

“Yuffie,” the mother figure thunders with reprimanding airs, “I am displeased that you should conduct yourself in such unflattering comportment. Gather yourself in a presentable bearing and come home this very moment.”

“To think she has yet to discern the very least of her strengths,” she disdainfully remarks as her heels resume their furious trek against the polished halls.

“Sephiroth,” she addresses with feign calm. “My dear, I must ask a favor of you. It seems some uninvited guests have encroached upon our home and I would very much appreciate it should you decide to humor my request. As I am much indisposed could you possibly see to these interlopers by the perimeter? It would mean so much to me my darling boy.”
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:31 am

Yazoo was startled out of his never ending thought train by the small sound and the feathers around him. "Just like brother's." He mused, with almost a small smile on his usually impassive face, picking up and looking at the feather thoughtfully.

The effect was almost immediate, pain ran through his body and he let out a loud gasp that the others surely must've heard. Eyes glowing brighter as he fell against the railing, he whispered only one word. "Mother?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next