FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III

Go down 
+5
Denzel
Sephiroth
Yazoo
Zack
ADMIN
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:45 am

Zack chuckled as he looked at Denzel. "I was hurt so many times but that's how you learn. You train your reflexes. I was cast with sleep once or twice when I was eleven. I was just trying to make some gil by taking care of some monsters on a family friend's coffee bean paddock. Yeah it got me me good. There was another time I was hit by death by a low level monster luckily I had a repel equipped but I was still stunned pretty bad."

Zack scratched the side of his face. "So yeah, I wasn't always this strong, I had to work and train for it." He let out a breath. "I wasn't strong enough to save Seph from the insanity that Jenova woke up in him. But this time I think I can do it." He looked to Denzel. "So don't worry about becoming strong fast, because even the strongest of us we can't win against everything, there are people that you can't save. It's a reality that Angeal taught me."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:47 am

Reno nodded, his hand automatically going to the hip where his gun was usually holstered. He gave out a quiet exasperated sigh. "The one time I feel like I might not need my gun, eh boss?"

It wasn't as though he needed the gun to "dismiss" the guard - it was just protocol. He could make a quicker and cleaner job of it with his bare hands; he was never truly unarmed as long as he had his faculties.

"I won't even wake him," Reno replied with a cold smirk. "No sense causing a scene... We'll just... say that the intruder did it - after all we did promise Reeve that we'd keep the body count down."

He patted Dark Nation's back one last time, knowing that the hound would keep their master safe. "I'll see to it and find Tseng. I'll alert security on the way back."

He turned and went out the door, pulling it closed again and looking at the still sleeping guard. It took a matter of seconds to grasp his head and snap his neck, letting him slump a little further against the wall.

He turned towards Tseng's office, knowing that he would be holed up in there with his paperwork. He jogged down the corridors, skidding to a halt and knocking lightly before opening the door.

"Rufus needs us - there's been a break in," he informed him, keeping to the important facts first. "He's fine, he wasn't there when it happened. I left him with Dark Nation. Only one casualty. The guard."

He gave Tseng a look that let him know that the casualty wasn't the burglar's doing, but that they were keeping that quiet.

"I said we'd inform security on the way back."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:05 am

He had never faced anything like that and he stared down for a moment. It sounded frightening but it was what he wanted, to become strong and protect people. "I heard Cloud's stories, about him being so evil..."

But the way Zack spoke of him didn't make him sound evil. He didn't think Cloud could be wrong,

"Like my parents, and Mrs. Ruvi, and Mr. Gaskin..." and all the children that had died because of Geostigma, kids he had known and worked with in the crew, ones that had died.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:50 am

Zack blinked. "Seph wasn't always evil." He sighed. "But he did admittedly hurt alot of people since he became that way. Myself included. But this Seph, it's like it never happened. Like he was just after Angeal and Genesis left. He's hurting and a little confused. But he's still Seph the same Seph that was one of my closest friends when were in ShinRa together."

Zack stood up and walked to where Denzel sat and crouched down in front of him.
This kid had lost too many people at such a young age.
"Yeah like them. I lost people too. I lost friends in the Wutai war, not just one or two but alot. I felt that if I had stayed in Wutai I could have helped them, saved them, but truth was I couldn't it just took forever to accept that. You feel helpless I know, but know that somethings they just have to happen for a reason."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:17 am

Denzel lifted his eyes and his intense blue gaze remained on Zack. He understood, understood why he needed to fight and get strong. He didn't understand why all those people had to die, why Cloud had to hurt so much. "If Cloud or Tifa get hurt... I'll never forgive the people who did it."

He could never let them be hurt, and no matter what he would get strong so Cloud didn't have to protect him, so he could protect Cloud.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:26 am

Zack smiled. "I feel the same way." He stood up ruffling Denzel's hair up. "Cloud he's been through enough together. So how about we help him out together, so he knows that he doesn't have to do everything by himself."

Zack stretched. "But for now we won't be much used to him, if we don't rest up." He chuckled. "I don't want him telling me off if I keep you up past your bedtime either, even the strong need to rest sometime or they're no use to anyone."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:38 am

Denzel smiled as he felt the touch to his hair. "Okay!" He said with a nod at the idea of helping Cloud and even at the idea that Cloud would be mad over that. There were a lot of other things he would be mad about.

Straightening out his legs Denzel climbed under the covers and nuzzled against the pillows. It felt good to be in a real bad after being trapped on the table by Hojo for too long in his young mind.

Smiling to himself Denzel curled up, his mind full of dreams of becoming strong like Cloud as the exhaustion of the day dragged at him, pulling him into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:00 am

Zack set a glass of water on Denzel's bedside table before he drank his own, the liquid would be needed when Denzel woke up.
He filled up another glass setting it on his bedside table then placed his cellphone down next to it.

Zack flopped onto his own bed pulling the covers over himself.
He let out a breath as the bed felt so much better than the one on the barge he'd come over in.
His body finally relaxing enough for him to get some decent sleep.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:45 am

Tseng looked up from his papers when Reno came into his office and frowned. "How much was taken?" He asked as he stood up, ignoring the part about Reno killing the guard, it was his job after all.

He checked that his gun was in the back of his pants waistband where it should be and he nodded, following Reno out of his office. "That is hardly protocol uniform, Reno." He said, knowing Reno had probably been off duty still when he was summoned. When the President calls you don't wait around to dress, you go to him immediately, he was glad at least Reno wasn't naked this time. "Go tell security and get dressed, be quick about it too. I'll see you at the President's office."

The walked to Rufus' office and Tseng knocked lightly before being let in, a mental smile at the sight of Dark Nation guarding his master so well. "You wanted to see me, sir?" He asked, standing before the desk.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:52 am

Reno chuckled and said nothing at the light reprimand - they both knew it was nowhere near the worst thing he'd been dressed in - or not, as the case may be - when Rufus had ordered his presence.

"Sure thing, I'll be a few minutes."

He ran to the security post, quickly briefing them on the break-in and murder before sprinting back to the barracks to dress. He didn't have time to do his hair properly so he quickly scraped it into a ponytail, much like how Tseng used to wear his (before he revoked the need to tie back hair for himself only). He grabbed both his gun and his mag-rod, wanting to be ready for anything Rufus threw at them.

As he ran back to the office he mentally cursed that he hadn't refuelled the chopper, hoping that Rufus didn't want to wander far just yet.

He gave a curt knock and then let himself in, as would be expected of him in the situation - Dark Nation would have alerted Rufus to it being anyone other than a TURK in any case.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:58 am

Rufus had nodded at Tseng. "We'll give Reno a few moments." He walked round his desk. "A file was taken." He motioned to the paperwork.
Picking up his coffee he sipped at it, before setting the cup down.
"But in Reeve's other reports it does appear the likes of Sephiroth and Zack were sent out on a mission to retrieve a life stream infected Weiss. Last transmission recorded stated they were heading toward Junon to help Cloud investigate the Deepground base there."

He was about to continue when he heard the knock. "Welcome back Reno."
Rufus looked to Dark Nation and gave the hound a soft pet on the head.
"Their base the report says is inside the ShinRa base." Rufus looked to the files behind him. "The file that was taken was a ShinRa file."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:11 pm

Tseng paled a little at the mention of Seph's name, even through his professional mask it showed to the untrained eye. "He's alive?" He asked softly, hand subconsciously resting on the scar over his stomach as Reno walked back into the office.

He shook himself mentally and composed himself again. "May I inquire as to the contents of the stolen file, sir?" He asked, best to know what he was meant to be looking for.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:16 pm

Reno bit back a growl at Sephiroth's name, unable to completely fight his natural reaction to defend Tseng, his hand gently resting in the middle of his back for a brief moment - just long enough to let him know he wasn't alone.

He hated to think back to the Temple almost as much as Tseng did, his stomach knotting at the mere memory. It took a great deal of energy to shake it from his mind and focus on whatever it was that Rufus was telling them.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:36 pm

"This file... was a file on us." Rufus lent against his desk. "Not just ShinRa as a company, but us as individuals. According to Reeve's other files, it seems DeepGround have been gathering files on those alive and deceased. It seems their plan was to use Avalanche as cannon fodder to feed their latest weapon."

Rufus didn't like the idea of the file missing being a file on them. Said file in the hands of DeepGround, it would not be tolerated.
"I fear that if they can't get their hands on any Avalache members they might strike at what they think is second best."

He looked at Tseng and Reno.
"I doubt they would have gotten far as I was only gone for a few moments to get a coffee and food. I want this building checked for any forbidden exits that have been activated recently."

Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:21 am

Tseng nodded, receiving his orders without question. "Dark Nation," he looked at the hound, "protect your master well." He petted it on the head and turned to Reno. "Let's find these infiltrators and stop them anyway you can." He ordered, "get that report back."

Tseng turned and left the office swiftly, making his way to the upper floors in case they tried to escape off the roof. He didn't know who or what he'd be dealing with but he was moving swiftly as he drew out his gun, constantly checking for anything unusual and keeping his eyes and ears out for trouble.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:49 am

Seeing the direction Tseng was headed in, Reno went towards the basement, gun drawn and his eyes darting around him to take in every detail.

He hated to separate when there was an unknown number of assailants, but with Rude and Elena elsewhere it left them with very little choice but to go in different directions. If anything happened to Tseng he was going to be beyond pissed... He'd almost lost him once, and he wasn't going to be in that position a second time.

Plus he was sure Rufus would rather die than see the day Reno was in charge of his safety.

His wind wandered to the missing file as he swept and cleared another room. What could be in a file about the them that was so important?
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:50 am

Genesis had been stuck on that boat for hours and he was starting to get bored. That was when he saw a small group of about ten Deepground grunts out of the corner of his eye, it was absolutely perfect now, he wanted something to cure him of his boredom and there they were. Deepground had once been connected to him, but now he was as much of an enemy as everyone else was.

"You no idea how difficult you Deepground soldiers are to find," he hummed as he stepped forward to them bearing his sword.

((Gen's just going to this for awhile, since no one else is on the boat with him. XD))
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:07 am

Yazoo cocked his gun up to the sky, watching Seph closely in case he decided to attack again. "I believe this gun will serve me well, brother. At least until I can get another Nightmare forged." He smirked, he wasn't ready to give up on his gunblade style weapon after all.

He jumped down to where Sephiroth stood, landing lightly. "That is, unless, you wish to continue sparring?" There was a hint of the smirk on his lips as he spoke. He wasn't tired yet and he knew his brother would be able to outlast him in any fight or endurance event, but he gave the choice over to the elder.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:17 am

Sephiroth sheathed Masamune and turned towards Yazoo. "You appear to have adapted to the new weapon. We will face Deepground in the morrow and we must be prepared for anything. For now we shall return an rest for the coming day."

Sephiroth turned away and a lingering gaze remained on the area before he turned away and strode towards the lift. This area was in virtual figment, it would not flicker off to reveal his friends. There were no more chances for them to sit there in the virtual Junon, enjoying their life after the seconds were gone, Genesis reciting loveless as he played his own part, Angeal watching them, ready for what would occur next.

No, perhaps those happier times were the dreams and this was the reality.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:53 am

Rufus watched as Tseng and Reno left. He moved to sit behind his desk.
He picked up the coffee and downed the rest of the cup.
Dark nation slinked under the desk and curled up at his feet.

Rufus finally had a chance to sit down and eat.
Pulling the plate of food over, he glanced to his desk.
He would write up the report to pass on to Reeve in the morning making a note for the director to improve his security.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:31 am

Sitting in his room, unable to sleep. Denzel better be fine, Hojo isgoing to regret coming back other wises. Pacining in his room, he goes outside for some fresh air. Walking towads the woods nearby, he prepares get some practice in to blowoff some steam.

" Just wish Zack would call or text to say whats going on." Seperating one of his blades from the rest, he begins a staedy workout of thrusts, parries, and counter manuvers. :cloud1:

( sorry so long between posts. Work and school are a pain. Plus just got a nook tablet, so been reading books Embarassed )
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:08 am

The walk was done in silence and Sephiroth returned to the room. Stripping of his clothing he turned towards the bed and glanced towards Yazoo. "We need to sleep now, tomorrow will be a challenge."

He turned off the light and rolled over. He would deal with tomorrow when it came.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11