FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X

Go down 
+17
Rosso
Tseng
Vincent
Cid
Loz
Hojo
Cissnei
Yazoo
Rufus
Kadaj
Dark Nation
Elena
Cloud
Kunsel
Denzel
Sephiroth
Zack
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:27 am

Loz slowly followed Yazoo as his younger brother made his way across the lake to their 'visitors'. Though Yazoo motioned for Loz to relax he did nothing of the sort, only an idiot would lessen their guard when there was still unexpected about. Though these claimed to be on their side Loz would not be lulled by words.

A visible twitch passed over Loz's body as the Cetra flirted with Yazoo. First the talk of children then speaking like that to his brother. Mother would never allow that union.... would she? Loz mentally shook his head from those thoughts, it was not the place for his mind to travel right now. He needed to focus on what was at hand.

Glancing at the other female of the group he noticed her eyes were more on the Cetra then anything else. Loz made a note to talk to Yazoo about this after the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:19 am

Cloud nodded to Kadaj slightly at the comment. He really is getting into the whole parent role. Kind of like a fake family we've got here... maybe it's good for Kadaj, though. Once he finds out what a family is, maybe he wouldn't want to be with Sephiroth at all. Sephiroth can be the other parent that he goes to see every two weeks, or whatever --- not that Sephiroth and I are his parents!

His face suddenly flushed as he walked in the door. No, bad Cloud.

"Yeah, what are we having?" He asked with curiosity as he tried to peek over the man's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:30 am

"I'll be quick then," Nero said with a smile as he glanced over to the side. There was a flower, with brilliant amber petals and a strong, green stem. It was almost a gem in the Forgotten City with it's bright yellow and green. He walked over towards it, with a dark chuckle.

"What happens when beings die? They go back to the Lifestream, of course. It is a cycle that means even a most brutal massacre will not eliminate life. It could eliminate species, eradicate lush lands, but life itself will still flow. To take this world from those that hate us, we must destroy the cycle of life, itself." He said with a smile.

"We must destroy the Lifestream."

He kneeled down next to the flower and dark energies began to move around his hand, until the stem snapped. With a small chuckle, Nero watched as the flower turned into emerald strands. "But an even more beneficial way is to recycle the Lifestream into something else: The Negative Lifestream." The strands suddenly began to darken as they became vorpal and vile. They returned to the earth, and a new flower began to grow.

"When Sephiroth was your brother, he created the Negative Lifestream, which is what we are all made out of. When we kill one from the Lifestream, we make them Negative. With it, we will create a new world. Gaia will be eliminated, and we will give rise to Jenova's new home."
Back to top Go down
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:33 am

Angeal looked over as they came inside, giving them both a light smile, "Nothing special, just a pie and some veg," he told him as he handed them a plate each, "I'll head into town in the morning and get some fresh supplies, I think someone must be inhaling all the snacks at the rate they disappear," he chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:33 am

Cloud rolled his eyes. "Teenagers," he looked at Kadaj, shifting all the blame to him. Even if it was Cloud who loved to eat all the snacks. He would never admit that, though.

He looked down at the pie and veg and smiled, "Want a hand? Ferret's useless, but I can cook."
Back to top Go down
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:15 am

"I can manage," Angeal assured with a smile, "It's the only way I can pay my way at the moment after all" He stated as he took some cutlery out of the draw to pass to them with the plates.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:22 am

"But you do amazing meat pies," Kadaj replied, flopping into one of the chairs at the breakfast bar. "So it's not 'just' pie." He took the plate and leant over for cutlery with a smile, pausing and taking a cooked carrot from his plate and launching it at Cloud's head at the insinuation that it was him.

"If you think I'm going to take the blame for your podge, you're kidding yourself," he snorted softly, nudging at the pie with his knife and fork as he determined how to eat the meal. "If you're not careful you're going to have all that food go to your ass and then you won't be able to walk - just bounce on it to get places."

There was a pause as he looked up from his plate. "I think I'm watching too many cartoons."
Back to top Go down
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 5:16 pm

Angeal chuckled and shook his head to himself, "Use all the downtime that you can kid, never know how long it lasts," he commented as he sat with him, starting to cut at his own meal. He grinned and leaned over to Kadaj, "Comparing him to Palmer might get better results," he chuckled, he was fairly sure the former director had still been around after he'd defected, if not he was sure there were still old pictures around somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:08 am

Cloud almost choked after Angeal's comment.

"I think, I think I'm gonna skip dinner..." He nervously looked away and headed upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:26 am

Kadaj looked between Angeal and Cloud with a confused look. "I have a feeling I don't want to know who this Palmer person is, right?" He questioned, still cutting up the pie. "In fact, definitely don't tell me until after I've eaten." He put down his fork for a moment and prodded his stomach. "I'm still too thin - I'll eat Cloud's too."

He grinned and dragged the plate over, scooping up and dropping the pie onto his plate. He paused and looked at Angeal before guiltily taking some of the vegetables too.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:36 am

There had been no report from Zack yet on the outcome of the assignment and though missions were usually easily dismissed this bothered him. It could be assumed that it was because of the closeness of the creatures to Healin, though there had been nothing from the guards either. By all guesses the lodge was safe.

Sephiroth had left the outside and returned to the lodge. Those of the army that wandered the halls quickly saluted but nothing more was said. He flipped his PHS open and selected Angeal's number before he dialed it quickly.

If these creatures came on forethought they could be after Kadaj as well.
Back to top Go down
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:41 am

Angeal was about to respond to the two when he heard his phone ring, he paused on seeing Sephiroth's name flashing and he moved to the other room, answeting, "Hey," he greeted, "Everything alright?" he asked in concern, wondering if it was a social call or not.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:54 am

Kadaj reached for the phone but it was snatched up before he had the chance to wrap his fingers around it. He sat back with a sigh as Angeal went to the other room, spearing a piece of pie with a grumble.

In one sense it amused him that he was so bothered that he wouldn't get to talk to Sephiroth (as he was the only one likely to call and check on them (though on second thoughts it could have been Zack but it was unlikely seeing as Cloud could look after himself)). There was no relationship there, and yet there was a bond (that he was sure he was the only one who felt it) and a need to know the man.

"That's the part of you that was him, idiot," he muttered to himself. "You don't want to know him, really."

It was a seemingly eternal battle where there was no right or winning side. It was what it was - a mess.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:51 am

Sephiroth had not wondered at what would happen if Angeal started to ask questions as to what had happened since they had separated. That was not something he wanted to discuss with him by any means. He needed to discuss the issues of privacy with Rufus as well.

"There has been an incident. A group of his experiments have appeared in Healin," there was no need to say who he was. There were reminders of Hojo even now and the fact remained that he would kill the man. He would have his revenge. Zack had not pushed that conversation, not yet, but he knew it was coming.

"We do not know how many there are."
Back to top Go down
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:00 am

"I see," Angeal murmured, nodding absently as if they were talking in the same room, 'his' and 'experiments' in the same sentence could only really refer to one person with Sephiroth, "Do you have any further information?" he asked, "What were the ones you encountered like?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:51 am

"Zack reported that they had strength to punch through a windshield and signs of Jenova's cells," he had not faced them himself, not yet, but where there were some there could be more. The fact that he had access to Jenova's cells was a concern. It was that access that had created them, created Genesis. There was great danger in that type of power.

"There has been nothing within your vicinity?" Would Angeal be able to read between the lines, the unasked question of Kadaj's safety.
Back to top Go down
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:07 pm

"Nothing unusual has been going on over here but I will be extra careful and keep a look out," he assured him, although the thouht of being attacked unsettled him, he'd not been in a fight for a very long time, he needed to get brushed up, he'd see if Cloud was willing to spar with him later, "Do you want to speak with him?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:20 pm

There it was, an offer to check on him without asking after him. It seemed that even given the years Angeal still understood him on that level. Some things never needed to be said, but Angeal always did seem to be better at reading into his moods than Genesis.

"Yes," it would be better to speak to Kadaj directly, he was still a part of him and still responsible for the teenager he had created several years previous.
Back to top Go down
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:26 pm

,"I'll just pass you over," Angeal moved back through to the kitchen and passed the phone to Kadaj, taking his own dinner through to the other room to give them some privacy to talk.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:04 am

Zack was still on the phone when it was finally answered. only to be one of Reeve's men.
"Sorry He's unavailable right now."
Zack sighed in defeat and he glanced to the four bodies lying round.
"Great. Look I'm going to get some things dropped off to the WRO."

He motioned for the men to load the bodies in the back.
"I want a full lot of tests to see What was done to these things before we had to kill them."
"Understood sir I will let Reeve know."
Zack ended the call and he looked to the four men.

"Okay You four take them tot he WRO, get yourselves check out." Zack ruffled Denzel on the head.
"I'll take Denzel back. Give me a call when you arrive at the WRO, so I know they didn't re-animate."
"Sir."
Zack let his wings out and he looked at Denzel. "You up for a quick flight?"

Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:37 am

Rufus let out a breath as he walked back into the lodge.
He was looking at his phone as he was getting messages from spots over the continent of these things attacking.
It distracted him for a moment. "Seems their is more of these things than we anticipated."

He looked over his shoulder as he opened the door.
"Junon isn't the only place I've got word of. They haven't left the continent yet, luckily. We need to contain them."
Rufus sent a quick message to Sephiroth.

When you have a moment I'd like a word.

He snapped his phone closed and headed into the kitchen.
"Coffee?" He looked to Reno and Tseng as he turned the jug on.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:50 am

Kadaj blinked, a little confused at first and then secretly pleased that he was being handed the cell phone. He waited until Angeal had turned away before putting it to his ear and venturing a soft, "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:02 am

There was a shuffling sound as the phone switched hands and in between that there was a beep from his phone to alert him to the arrival of a message. He would see to it later. Sephiroth could only assume it was likely Zack to report.

Kadaj's voice came across the speaker of the phone, something recognizable yet still foreign. "Kadaj," it took a moment to find something to say. He hardly knew Kadaj and even then he was not one to check on others. Periodically he had, such as after the attack on Junon years ago, but he had known Zack much better than he ever knew Kadaj.

"How are things going there?"
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:10 am

Kadaj opened his mouth and then paused- what was there to say? He had never contemplated that. What was he meant to tell him? Nothing was really happening and while Seph was probably working hard the rest of them were slacking off and laying in fields.

"Quiet," he said finally with a small smile, nudging the pie with his fork again. "Genesis has kept to himself, Angeal is in full housewife mode - he's even baking pie, and I have to say, it's good pie. Cloud... well, right now he's sulking because I told him he's going to get fat if he keeps eating all the snacks. Angeal said something about turning into Palmer? I don't understand that... but Cloud seemed to."

He realised he was avoiding talking about himself, and hoped that Seph wouldn't notice. He wasn't sure what to tell him in regards to his own well-being.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:38 am

Denzel was certain of one thing. The hair ruffling was not helping his case when he kept trying to be seen as one of the men. It probably only reminded them of the very obvious fact that he was a child when all the new SOLDIERs were probably closer to Zack's age.

They were so official, and it was bad enough that he probably would aways be different, unable to ever really force himself to call Zack 'sir' despite the difference in rank. He glanced back towards him and nodded his head briefly.

"Yep," it had been a while since he had last flown but it wasn't so long that he had forgotten the feeling of freedom that accompanied it. "I'm ready Zack."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X
Page 6 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next