FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI

Go down 
+7
Dark Nation
Reno Nevada
Tseng
Rufus
Denzel
Sephiroth
Zack
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:45 pm

The blue eyes that locked on him shook him slightly. For a moment he was reminded of the same blue that locked onto him before the fusion sword was swung down in an attempt to cleave him in two. The virtual Cloud's eyes had been empty, devoid of life, like someone else was controlling him, but it was still him, and he couldn't wipe from his memory the feeling of holding that sword and what it felt to plunge it into his body. A part of him had leapt at the blood, the death, the power of that sword. He wanted it, but then the human part that remained cried for what he lost.

Even if it wasn't real it had felt like it. He couldn't shake it from his mind.

And then there it was, the permission to fight. And the fact that Cloud was going to fight them all. He couldn't do it alone, and Denzel knew he couldn't let Cloud protect him. Not ever again. The pain of losing his parents, Mrs. Ruvie, Mr. Gaskin... it all rolled over him again.

The order that Cloud made, it was what he wanted most. Denzel's mouth opened again and then he shut it again. This was what he wanted, to fight at Cloud's side. To be strong like him. But the need for blood and death suddenly slammed into his mind. It felt like it was scrabbling to escape, brutal against his mind. Whatever Hojo had put in him, he couldn't control it.

And Zack had told him what it was, that he wasn't human any longer. If he wasn't human, what was he? Was he a monster, like the creatures that were put down and murdered. Denzel's hands tightened slightly and he shook his head. "I can't Cloud. I'm not strong enough. I need to join SOLDIER, they'll make me stronger, so I can fight this voice in my head."

Denzel took a deep breath but his chest still felt excruciatingly tight. "Zack said you weren't well enough to take care of me and I don't want you to die. You'll die if you try to protect me at all."

The tears threatened to burn all over again. He had never told Cloud this, his fears that seemed to swallow him. Everyone died for him so he had to make sure Cloud didn't try to protect him, even if he was in danger. He needed to be strong enough to not need any protection ever, and SOLDIER would do that. If they gave him mako they would make him stronger like Cloud and Zack. And then it wouldn't matter, when he was strong enough, then he could fight with Cloud.

"I already made you sick, and if I can't control myself I'll hurt you. I'll hurt everyone," his arms wrapped around his knees as he pulled them up against his chest. "I'm not human. I'm already a monster."
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:46 pm

"You might be a monster, but you're not alone." Cloud said it cut and dry. He wasn't good at these situations. He wondered what Zack would have done for him; then, he moved towards the brunet and sat besides him, putting his arms around him, tight, and holding him close. The blond wondered if he was doing the right thing. His somber eyes examining the brunet. "We're all human. We just have some Jenova inside us, that's all. I had Jenova inside me since I was sixteen. You probably didn't infect me, you probably just awoke something inside me, and with how many people are infected now -- if it wasn't you, it would have been someone else."

His arms relaxed a little, but held their position. He was doing good, so far, for the sympathetic talk. He wondered how to word the next part. 

"Right now, you're part human and part Jenova. If you go to SOLDIER, you'll be even less of a human."
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:03 am

Denzel felt the arms pull him close and he shut his eyes as he rested against Cloud's chest. He wanted to be strong, wanted to fight and now look to anyone else for strength but right now those arms felt good, comfortable. Maybe Zack had been wrong about Cloud being unwell and unable to take care of him.

"It's more than just Jenova... Hojo put monsters inside of me."

It wouldn't be much of a stretch, he already wasn't human any more. He had things running through his bloodstream that made him want to kill, wanted to see the blood. If not joining SOLDIER meant this would consume him he didn't have a choice. He had to make Cloud understand that.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:15 am

"It would not have helped as much as you may believe. Rufus would still be alive now. As you well no, lately death has stopped no one."

It was no longer just him, he had had the strength to return, had something to always cling onto and he would always return. But this time... he returned so far away from Jenova. Even within the lifestream unabsorbed his thoughts had only been on her, the promised land, and Cloud. It was always on how he would make him suffer, how he would use this power to remain.

But now he had been reborn empty of Jenova's will. Everything had changed and he once again had his own mind. Without another word Sephiroth followed Zack and stepped into the weapon shop. Listening to him talk for a moment he was reminded of Angeal. He still remembered the look on his old friend's face when he had stated that he was taking a student, and the years that followed.

But that was a long time ago, and Angeal had not returned with them.

"It appears as it will be a long day today," Sephiroth said as his gaze flickered towards the window. Rufus held the cure, and for everyone's sake he only hoped that he could cure Zack as well. He could not watch his friend fall.

"Will I be needing to hold you back?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:48 am

Reno knelt down and held his hand in Dark Nation's direction, calmly waiting though his heart was pounding painfully in his chest. He couldn't be the only one left infected - he would never be able to train with Tseng again, play fetch with DN... never be able to leave the WRO again.

His heart almost stopped as Dark Nation padded over and snuffled his hand, up his arm... and then licked his cheek with a wag of his tail. Reno nearly collapsed from the relief, throwing his arms around the hound before jumping to his feet with a whoop of delight, his arms flung around Tseng's neck as, on the spur of the moment, he firmly pressed his lips to those of his Wutain boss, pulling back a little to do the same to Rufus before realising what he'd done... and deciding to take full advantage of 'overcome with relief' and 'not in my right mind' by turning and kissing Tseng again, pulling him a little closer.

He'd deal with the consequences later.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:02 am

Tseng watched Dark Nation's actions quietly, a mental sigh of relief that the cure had seemed to work on Reno as well.. but that thought was cut short when Reno kissed him.... kissed him! Tseng didn't even have time to process action when Reno was kissing him again, this time a little deeper.

He almost, almost, leant back into the kiss.. the want was there, but he snapped out of how right this moment felt and placed his hands on Reno's chest, pushing him back and away. "What the fuck, Reno?!" He snapped, glaring at the red head and ignoring the faint blush that was starting to form on his cheeks. No, no, no! He would not allow this, not admit his feelings for his second in front of their boss!
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:07 am

"I figured Rufus might enjoy it less," Reno smirked, automatically on the defensive with a smirk and a quip. He knew he shouldn't have gone back for a second kiss, that was the tell... but that moment that Tseng kissed back and the faint blush that was creeping onto his cheeks was as big a tell.

Maybe it wasn't a lost cause?

"Lighten up, Tseng, it's what people do when they're happy - a spontaneous display of affection," he grinned. "Just be glad I didn't kiss the dog first."

He grabbed his coffee mug and drained what was left inside of it. "Right, someone said something about a meeting right? We're going to be late," he announced, going for the door and heading to the meeting room, mentally kicking himself.

He'd apologise later... just... not in front of Rufus.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:13 am

Cloud couldn't put thoughts into words. He hated the fact that Denzel was going to fight, either way: it made his gut churn and twist at the thought of sending that boy against the hordes of Jenova, DeepGround and Hojo. He gave a sigh, closing his eyes. His rage seemed to depart, and he felt the tsunamic waves of defeat about to crash on him. But Cloud cherished this boy, he would find a way to say it. But there was a level of determination arising from the brunet that he had never seen before... it reminded him of Zack, in the sense that once he had that look in his eyes... good luck trying to stop him. 

But Cloud had to try. 

"Denzel," the blond spoke slowly, carefully, "The SOLDIER I knew made monsters. It will be different under Rufus, but all it will make out of you is a lifeless war machine. That's all The ShinRa Company ever wanted. I can't stop you. I'm sorry. The choice is yours, but if you want to be a human again – at least mentally – stay the hell away from it."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:51 am

He couldn't be human again, Denzel knew that. He would never be free from what Hojo did to him and even now it screamed inside him, wanted more battle, more blood. Slowly Denzel pulled away from Cloud. He wanted to stay there, wanted just to tell Cloud he'd give up, that he'd let Cloud protect him. It was safe in those arms, but it had been safe in Mrs. Ruvie's arms too.

Even to this day he could remember being thrown into the closet and the bright light of the lifestream flashing outside the door. He could still remember the stench of her corpse and the way she looked on the ground, the black sign of geostigma dripping from her nose and mouth into a puddle onto the couch. She had died because she had tried to protect him. It was only right he got geostigma too, finding Mrs. Ruvie like that, and Mr. Gaskin dead on the floor.

It was fresh as if it happened yesterday, and out of habit he touched his forehead. No, geostigma was gone. He had been urged forward and Cloud had lifted him from the ground into the water and dripped the healing water over him. Before that he had been so certain that Cloud had left because of him, that he coming to live with them was the last straw.

Slowly he stood up, his back to Cloud as his head dropped. He didn't want Cloud to see how badly he wanted to cry as he thought back on what Hojo had done to him and what Rufus made him do. "Cloud... will you still love me if I join?"

Did he even now? He thought he did, with the way he watched over him, but was he as much a son to Cloud as Denzel saw him the father he lost. No one now mattered more than Cloud. Reaching up his hand tightened around the ring that hung from his neck.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:02 am

"Of course." Cloud answered. It was a weird question to be asked; but he knew if he hesitated, Denzel would take it the wrong way. But, the answer was simple: of course he would love Denzel. That boy was a part of his family -- his real family, not the Jenova trash. There was a pause as Cloud moved his arms away from Denzel. 

"We won't always be fighting on the same side, though."

That was what bothered him. "Rufus and I haven't gotten along in the past and I don't think we're about to start now. His methods are direct." He wanted to throw 'and inhuman' there, but didn't. "I'll cross blades with him eventually, and knowing that bastard, he'd send you or Zack against me. Prepare for that." At this point, Cloud wasnt sure what he was doing. Maybe some fear to halt the boy? "If you can't kill your friends, you're not made for ShinRa." He was going too far, and he knew it. This was just a boy with dreams and desires. 
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:20 am

Denzel froze as soon as Cloud said that. Cloud thought Rufus would send him to kill him? He thought about that as he stood there, unable to move. He wanted to turn back and say he wouldn't join, he wanted to do all sorts of things. But instead he couldn't say anything. After that test would Rufus tell him to do that? Would he make him kill Cloud?

Could he even do it?

The memories of the training were still there, still fresh. He remembered how he had frozen when he had seen the virtual Cloud attacking him, remembered the fear, and the pain when he disintegrated, ending the test. He wanted to tell Cloud what Rufus had already made him do, but that would just make Cloud hate him more. The guilt was already there, already eating away at him. But what if he didn't join? What if he lost control? That would be worse.

Instead he said nothing and walked ahead. "The meeting's in a few minutes, I'm gonna head there, okay Cloud?"

Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:33 am

Cloud looked at him, seeing that face. Why did he do that? Why would he scare a child like that? Maybe he did it do when the time came, it would be a fairer fight? Who knows? Cloud only sighed. He grabbed his glad and finished it. "I'm heading to the meeting too. I bet Zack's going to be there, and other people. I need to talk to him." He looked around and finally found his weapon. Grabbing the Fusion Sword, he hoisted it on his back. His hands gripped the weapon as a burning sensation filled his body. Damnit Jenova, he scowled. He was going to kill the bitch. Kill her before she could harm anyone else. But until then, "Come on. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:23 am

Zack took the sword and materia after his changed was handed to him.
He felt a little better offloading onto Seph like that. Telling him the truth.
Walking back to the service elevator with Seph he hit the button as the doors opened.
He looked to the clock inside the shaft.
"Nah I should be fine... Though slap me on the head if I fall asleep okay?"
He flashed Seph a grin waiting for his friend in the elevator.
"Though we better head there now before I make you late."
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:42 am

Cissnei returned to her previous seat in the board room, still careful not to touch anything. She hoped Cid would arrive soon, she didn't want to be the only non-infected one at the meeting.. well except for the President, but she was the only one who knew about that at this point.. well her and Dark Nation.

She sighed softly and pulled out her PHS typing up a message to send out to the Zack Fanclub with a grin.

Hey Everyone!
Guess who I saw wandering the halls of WRO?
That's right our beloved Zack has returned to us amongst others.
That means we're starting back up again, hope you're all still out there!
I'll keep you all update when I learn more.
- Black Suit

She shut her phone with a smirk, knowing that Zack would get that message too.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:54 am

Zack stopped when he heard his phone go off and he pulled it out looking at the message.
He had all of the old clubs and most used numbers transferred to his new number.
Zack just hadn't expected a text from them. He blinked and looked at the message and his eyes went flat.
Black suit he knew who that was, it was pretty obvious that there was only one black suit in his fanclub that he knew about.
"Cissnei you are evil..."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:37 am

Denzel turned back to look at Cloud. He saw the fusion sword and stared down for a moment. He could still remember what it felt like to have the blade destroy his staff and cut his skin. He remembered the feel of the metal in his hands when he had taken the blade from the harness. He supressed a shudder as he tried to force the memories from his mind. It was fake, all fake. None of it was real, and Cloud was right there.

"Okay!" Denzel's face brightened as he turned back towards Cloud and then hurried after him.

It felt better, right to be with Cloud. He enjoyed his time with Zack, he was his mentor, his teacher, but Cloud was different. He looked up as he hurried after him.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:05 am

There was a nod and a hint of a smile at the suggestion as Sephiroth stepped in beside Zack. "If I'm late I am certain that some shall assume that I have gone off to aid Jenova in destroying this world."

He understood the mistrust, he expected nothing more. What he had done was unforgivable and he would pay for his crime for eternity. He needed to continue to fight for his redemption, it was the only thing that kept him here and sane. The beep sounded and Sephiroth's gaze flickered over before he dropped his head slightly.

"So, those still exist. And you thought to join your own?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:14 am

Zack went red in the face. "Hey I joined your club and Angeal's too! I was just surprised I had one..."
He celared his throat looking to the side.
"So when I found out about it I had to join. I mean your one was really stalkerish. They knew what shampoo you used."
Zack flailed for a moment. "I wanted to know what they were saying about me! Fangirls are really really reeeeally scary."
He shifted to lean against the wall of the elevator again as the elevator lifted up to go towards the infected floor.

Zack knew he was still blushing at openly admitting he had joined Seph's fanclub.
It was pretty obvious he would have joined Angeal's fanclub, he was his mentor and teacher.
"Don't make me start up your fanclub." He warned. "I know a few members to this day who are adamant that you didn't do it."
Zack grinned. "Don't make me contact them..." He teased. "Because I can~"
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:21 am

Cloud suddenly heard a noise -- a special ringtone he had not heard in a while. He pulled out his phone, it was from Black Suit -- they were once one of his top updaters. Memories flooded back to him as a ShinRa cadet, SOLDIER-hopeful. He was subscribed to Zack's fan page -- even made quite a few posts about the cologne he wore and all that jazz. Shiva, he was embarrased by that point of time. He took a second to realise just how much he had grown. It had been ten years since then. His eyes flicked over to Denzel.

He wondered just how much the brunet had grown. He had grown quickly, maybe he should make a comment? Praise? What did one do? It had been years since he had taken him in and he still wasn't sure what to do as the boy's guardian. He shifted uncomfortably, and turned to the boy.

"You've grown a lot... you're mature for your age. I'm not okay with you going in the battlefield... I guess I'm worried. But, I know you'll manage... you're smart enough to know which orders to disobey."

That was awkward, or at least Cloud thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:56 am

The rush. It was something she loved. She reveled at it. The feeling of falling. It was beautiful, regardless if it made sense or not. She had been in quite for far too long and her restless soul was eager to be engaged in the violence of living once more.

There was a crash. Metal and chunks of cement flew every which way as she landed within the rubble of Midgar. She looked up to see the remains of the very building where she had taken her own life. She grinned and inhaled. Life. A second chance perhaps? No, it was something else. Something more sinister hung about her arrival.

"So, they wish me to play some more? Sounds like a good time," she purred as she stood stretching. She flexed her brazen claws. Power surged through her begging to be used.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:02 am

"Raw power and grace, Rosso the Crimson."

A voice came from behind her, and who it belonged to was none other then her former teammate. Nero the Sable chuckled. He was without his wings, and was wearing civilian clothes. If anyone did not recognize the voice, there was no way to tell it was him. He was standing on a small rock which came out from the rubble, and soon he leapt down, being on the same level as Rosso. He examined her with a friendly smile. "Well, well, well... I was hoping more of the Tsivets would come back.

"DeepGround needs its finest warriors."

He stepped closer, giving a light bow when his feet halted. "It has been a long time, Rosso."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:21 am

She chuckled and gave a slight head tilt at the man before her. "It's good to be back...I would say you haven't changed a bit, Nero, but I'd be lying even to myself." Rosso looked around things hadn't really changed. This place was still the piece of shit it was when she left.

"Enlighten me, Nero...why are we here?" She asked her tone low and inquisitive as she began to (try) and walk around a bit. Her legs where still getting use to the feeling of moving again and she fumbled every now and then as she climbed over pieces of rubble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:36 am

He watched her walking. Muscles must have been sore from being, well, dead. He pondered the question for a time before answering slowly, "Our purpose here is not defined, but rather what we make it. I believe it may very well be our first freedom." He laughed lightly, holding out a hand. Suddenly, dark green and black swirls erupted from his hands, "It seems I have been given a new power, the power of the Negative Lifestream. It seems that it wants to rid the world of all that is loving and playful. It wants to reign, Rosso. It has chosen me to amplify its cause, and that is what I am doing. DeepGround is under my orders, and I would like you to join me... perhaps I may even gift you new powers." He said with a teasing smile.

"Jenova has risen in power; and from what I have heard, Hojo is also back. Reeve's WRO is still intact and Rufus ShinRa is rebuilding his forces with SOLDIER. Alongside DeepGround, it seems five powers have unfolded. The struggle will be tough, but I have a plan. I believe we should be the cloak and the dagger. We shall move where two forces are in combat and turn the tides to our liking. I already have DeepGround spies in ShinRa and the WRO now.

"Will you join me, and retake your throne as Rosso the Crimson of the Tsivets?"
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:59 am

Denzel looked up at the sudden words. He didn't remember Cloud ever saying things like that to him and it was unusual, but he liked it. "I wish I could still be a kid, but I can't. Not after everything."

Denzel stared down for a moment. "But I'll be okay," he looked over at Cloud. He didn't want to worry him but he had to get stronger. But he would never hurt Cloud, he couldn't, not when he had already lost so many.

He walked beside him though he didn't know what else to say. "Cloud, I'll never hurt you for him."

He couldn't ever hurt him, even if he ever became strong enough. Cloud was the closest thing he had to a father now.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:07 am

"I wish I could still be a kid,"

If those words didn't exemplify his failures, then he was hallucinating. He frowned at that. He listened to whatever else Denzel had to say. He eventually shook his head. There was so much he wanted to say, yell, scream, shout, but he didn't. Denzel was too young for any of this. But, he did make one thing clear. "Don't say you'll never hurt me for him. First off, you don't know the future -- you can't predict it. Rufus is manipulative. He'll have you do it before you even know it. And if you don't believe me, you already have when you decided to join SOLDIER."

Why was he doing this? Hurting Denzel... why? He only slid into the hallway, changing the subject quickly. "Where's the meeting taking place?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI
Page 12 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next