FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI

Go down 
+7
Dark Nation
Reno Nevada
Tseng
Rufus
Denzel
Sephiroth
Zack
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:57 pm

Rufus smiled as Dark Nation nuzzled his hand.
"Well then this seems to be a success."
He gave Dark Nation a long pat and a rub under the chin.

Finally after a few more moments of rest Rufus stood up.
"We will not mention this cure came from Nero, otherwise they will be reluctant to take it."
But first he had to check something...
Walking up to the front desk he reached for the leg and lifted it up.
The large wooden oak desk still had the weight of plywood to him.
Jenova cells were gone but it appeared there were some interesting remaining factors to be assessed.

Rufus set the desk down before walking to the service elevator.
He waited for Dark Nation and Cissnei as he hit the button and it binged to life.
Doors opening he waited for them to step inside and hit the level of the infected floor.

The doors opened and he was surprised to see Zack there staring at them blinked stunned for a moment.
"Zack do remain on this floor the meeting is in ten minutes."
He saw the flat eyed look Zack gave him. Zack was suddenly pointing at him.
"You... What the hell was that VR session about?!"
"He passed didn't he?... Don't let it get to you. Remember I own you now."
Rufus walked past the fuming 1st Class.
"I'll be in the kitchen Cissnei if you want to talk to Zack for a moment."

Rufus then moved to the kitchen walking straight past Sephiroth his only words to Sephiroth...
"I have obtained a cure see me after the meeting."
With that he walked up to where Reno and Tseng were and looked at them.
He set the two needles with the cure on the kitchen table for them.
"I want you both to take these and now."

Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 3:02 pm

Reno gave a small smile at Tseng's words, looking away as he poured himself the coffee so that he couldn't see the faint blush that he was sure to be creeping onto his cheeks. He turned to him, cradling the cup in his hands, a smaller smile given.

"On that line of thinking... can I talk to you after the meeting?"

His tone was soft, and his expression non-threatening but serious. This was something he needed to say, needed to do... and he needed Tseng to understand that what he would be saying didn't come from anything other than thoughts of the job, and everyone's safety.

His gaze turned from his immediate boss to the President, eyeing the syringes with a raised eyebrow. "Look, I know that everyone wants to kill me," he started, a wry smirk to Tseng, "but I don't think I'll voluntarily euthanize myself, yo."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 3:18 pm

Tseng nodded to Reno and looked at the syringes that Rufus placed in front of him. There was no hesitation in his following of the order. "Of course, Sir." He trusted Rufus.. and if this was to be his punishment then so be it.

Picking up one of the needles, Tseng pushed the sleeve up on one of his arms, he pushed the needle into the vein and injected it without a flinch or sound. Putting the needle down again he looked at Reno. "Your turn."

--

Cissnei nodded at Rufus and waited for him to leave before looking at Zack. "Well hello, stranger." She smiled. "I hear you're the cause of all this trouble." She teased him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 3:27 pm

[posting as Zack here too cause I'm too lazy to switch]

Rufus was glad Tseng listened to order and he raised a brow at Reno's quip.
"It's a cure for the infection." He let out a sigh. "Just take it Reno."
Rufus pinched the bridge of his nose shaking his head.
"Then after the meeting we can get the hell off this floor."

~*~*~

Zack blinked looking at Cissnei and he instantly feel into flirt mode leaning against the wall.
"Hey yourself." He flashed her a grin. "Yeah you know me always getting into trouble and stuff."
He crossed his arms to prevent himself from touching her.
"I'm completely infected. I was just heading out to get Denzel a weapon and materia. Did you wanna come with? Make sure I don't infect anyone else? I promise I won't touch you."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 3:32 pm

Reno put down his coffee and tentatively took the syringe. "Even medical staff have trouble finding my veins," he muttered, making a fist his with hand and tensing the muscles in his arm to find that right spot. He pulled the guard from the syringe with his teeth and carefully ensured there was no air in the syringe before aiming the needle, sinking it into his flesh with a slight grimace, sliding the plunger in and releasing the liquid into his system, tossing the spent syringe on the table.

"I hate shots," he muttered softly, grabbing the roll of paper towels and ripping off a sheet, folding it into a neat square and putting it over the puncture and bending his arm to keep it in place. "Not that I have a room on our floor at the moment," he sighed softly. "I kind of destroyed it if you recall."
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 3:45 pm

"It has been quarantined off Reno. just your room, your office is fine, there is another room to the other side if you wish to occupy that."
Rufus took out a small plastic bag and he put the syringes into the bag.
"There does seem to be a side effect to the cure..."

It was just like him to wait to mention the side effect AFTER they'd taken the cure.
"I've retained the ability to lift a two hundred pound oak desk with one hand." He stated.
"So you might retain your wings. I hope that won't be too much of a bother for you."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:31 pm

Sephiroth had barely stepped out of the kitchen when the exact person he needed to speak with walked past him. Well that would certainly save him looking for him. He needed to know how deep the corruption ran, if he could yet save him. From what Tseng had said it seemed that there was still a soft bit of hope. His friend turned around and walked past him again and Sephiroth paused before a raise of an eyebrow.

Was this a sign of Jenova's control? Or was Zack just actually lost? Both seemed likely given the known attention span of the young man. Rather than wait for another time Sephiroth moved to follow Zack but was stopped as soon as he heard Rufus' words.

That stopped him in his tracks. Rufus had expressed that he would send a former SOLDIER to seek out Weiss in hope for a cure, however it did not seem likely that he would have been found and a cure engineered already. "A cure... I will be there."

If this were true he would be free of Jenova's influence, her voice would not reach him, and no longer would he have to mentally battle her. No doubt it would not please her, but he was prepared for that battle. He desired it. Let her send her minions, he refused to bend knee to her again. But he would be fool to believe that Rufus would give this gift to him without a price he must pay. The re-induction of SOLDIER had come before this word of the cure, and now twice he had been called 'General'.

Had Rufus already decided what his decision would be? In his mind was he already his slave? There was a near snarl in response to that. He would be no one's servant, no one's weapon, he sought freedom for the first time in his life. He had his own reason to fight, something he had looked for so long, and no one would take that from him.

"Genesis, I will be speaking with Zack, you may join if you so desire."

Nothing else was said as Sephiroth walked forward and his eyes locked on Zack and the female Turk, Cissnei. It took a moment to place her name. "Zack, I need to speak with you after the meeting. Alone."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:45 pm

The hand ruffled his hair as Zack spoke to him. Denzel looked up and nodded before he suddenly brightened at the idea of a new weapon and more materia. Maybe he would even get some that wouldn't hurt him if he didn't have a weapon next time. It almost felt like Zack had read his mind of any previous worry but the thought of Cloud being 'antsy' as Zack had said bugged him. A frown creased his face at that. Was Cloud still sick? Zack had said he had to take care of him for now because Cloud couldn't, but he seemed alright.

Before Denzel could sit down next to Cloud he was pulled into a strong hug. The arms had quickly become so familiar, comfortable, and he didn't mind it. Zack hugged him a lot, and it actually felt good, but then came a sudden thought. Zack hadn't hugged him in front of Cloud before, but he guessed it would be alright since Cloud wasn't feeling well enough to take care of him and Zack had become his teacher.

"Okay!" Denzel looked up and then collapsed onto the couch next to Cloud. He wanted to reach out and make sure that this was real, reassure himself that the program hadn't been anything but a test. He breathed out and then looked up once again. How was he going to tell Cloud that Zack was training him now and that he was going to join SOLDIER?

He was so sure he was going to be in big trouble for all of this. "Um... Zack was teaching me how to fight. There was an accident and my staff broke."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:39 am

Zack blinked looking over at Seph and he raised a brow there was this look on Seph's face.
It was as poker faced as Zack had ever seen him.
Zack had learned back in the day when he couldn't read a thing on Seph's expression, something was up.
"Um... you sure you didn't want to talk to me now? I'm just heading to the weapons shop to get Denzel a new weapon and materia."

He gave Cissnei an apologetic look. It was typical really like back in the day.
Zack would want to flirt a little cut loose.
Then insert 1/ interruption by Reno, 2/ interruption by Tseng, 3/ summons by superior.

"Apologize to Rufus for me but I do need to leave this floor for that. Thanks to your boss he needs a new one."
Zack sighed. "It hurts my pocket weapons have gone up so much in the past ten years!"
But a serious Seph did in fact worry him. He was really beginning to hate this meeting before it even started.

He pushed the button to the lift. He couldn't keep Denzel waiting to long.
"Seph I know when something's up with you. You know it's going to bug me now what you have to say and me having to wait to hear it."
Zack heard the bing of the lift. He gave Cissnei a look and it pained him to not even be able to touch in an apology.
"I'll see you at the meeting." He stepped into the elevator and looked at Seph.
That was a 'get in here and tell me before I loose my mind look.'
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:06 am

Cissnei frowned when Sephiroth approached them and shook her head at Zack. "It's ok, I'm still on duty anyway." She wondered what the silver one had to tell her friend, and she wondered if she even trusted him alone with Zack right now.. but Zack seemed ok with it so she would trust him, as far as any TURK would trust someone who was a potential threat to the company anyway.

She placed a gloved hand on Zack's arm lightly as he entered the elevator. "We'll catch up later, ok? Your fans will be so pleased you've returned." She said, walking off to the board room. "Both of you."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:17 am

A cure? Tseng wondered if it was true.. but he eyed how close to Rufus Dark Nation was standing.. carefully he held out his hand to the hound, wondering if he was indeed cured of Jenova. "Am I ok now, boy?" He asked softly.. he could still feel his wings there, waiting.. so he'd worry about them later.
Back to top Go down
Dark Nation
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Dark Nation

Title : Kitty!Cloud's Lord

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:21 am

Dark Nation reluctantly pried himself from Rufus' side and padded the few steps forward, snuffling Tseng's fingers and then, after a pause, licking with with a soft bark.

He moved further forwards, rubbing his head up against Tseng's hand - he was liking this, everyone suddenly being interested in him. He planned to take full advantage!
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:26 am

Sephiroth stepped forward and waited for the doors to close. Given the look that Zack had given him he would not refuse. "I spoke with Tseng, he said you went to Midgar last night. That you received her touch, and he bowed to you while he was without his mind."

There was a slight sigh as Sephiroth shut his eyes for a moment. "Zack, I will ask you only once to explain yourself," Sephiroth leaned back against the wall and crossed his arms over his chest. "Why you went to her and exactly what happened there. Do not try to lie to me Zack."

He turned and his eyes locked on Zack for a long moment. "The fact that you seem to remain yourself is proof enough to me that you are not completely gone yet."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:41 am

Zack cringed. He lent against the back wall of the elevator after hitting the button for floor with the weapon's shop.
"I well..." He let out a breath. "I went to talk to her. Ask her something about this infection, and secretely I wanted to beg for her to release her hold on Denzel, he's far to young to be involved in this. But the moment she actually touched me."
He looked at Seph. "I think you know that feeling all to well. It just consumed me."

Zack rubbed his wrist subconsciously. To lie to Sephiroth was something he could never do it not when she wanted Seph back.
He just banged the back of his head against the wall of the lift. Now he was really getting confused. Mother or his friend?
"I was so lost. It felt right to sit there next to her. But when she left the room. I thought on Denzel and I realized I couldn't leave him behind not alone. Not when Cloud's sick like he was, is or whatever." He let out a breath. "When I'm away from the kid I feel like I need to call her mother. But when I'm near him..."

Zack stopped and looked at Seph. "I screwed up I admit that. But so long as I keep withing a certain radius of Denzel, I seem to be okay."
He slipped to sit on the floor of the lift looking down. He felt guilt. But he wasn't sure he sure.
"She's just there. Her cells are inside her voice my head in my body like she's kinda consumed or merged with my own. I feel okay when she's not talking to me. But If she says jump... I probably might."
He banged the back of his head against the wall several more times. "Stupid I'm just stupid. I shouldn't have... but I did."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:45 am

Sephiroth did indeed know the feeling all too well. It was a distant memory and now it felt as if he had not even been in control of his own body. After he had learned the truth, when he had let his rage manipulate him, it was like he had watched from a distance and felt the flames, the whispers in his own voice, calling her his mother, vowing to go to the promised land with her.

He had fought Zack then, he had tried to kill him, all for her sake. Nothing had mattered, just her, and even now with the knowledge of everything that was done his actions were something he never desired to return to. Then he had truly been the monster he had been created to be.

"Then you should remain with the boy, if that is truly the link to your humanity. And if Cloud is truly ill as you say," a sigh escaped as Sephiroth shut his eyes. With Zack struggling and possibly even Cloud as well it just cemented the need for the cure that Rufus whispered about even more. After the meeting, that was all it would take. He could not bend to her will. No, she had to be destroyed, he had to destroy her. Before she threatened his quest for redemption, but now... now she also threatened the friends that had returned to him. Genesis, Zack, Tseng... the list would go on.

The voice stirred him to desire to assure his friend that it did not make him weak. He had been fighting her power longer than any of them, and others had bent far quicker. "She has that power," Sephiroth said and he moved from the wall. One knee moved into a kneeling position as the other bent, the foot placed flat against the floor. As Zack's head hit the wall the echo traveled through the lift and Sephiroth gripped the side of Zack's face. He needed the man to look at him, he needed to be sure his friend understood this.

"You can fight her Zack, she is strong but no all powerful." He could not allow Zack to be sentenced to his fate.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:09 am

Cloud blinked a few times and looked at the kid. Zack taught him to fight? The blond nodded. "Good" was all he could think of saying. "You'll need to be able to defend yourself. I won't always be there, neither will Zack, or Tifa, or the WRO. You're still just a kid, but the sooner you start the better." He hated saying that. Denzel was JUST a kid. Throwing him in the firefight -- even if he took enough mako shots and had the power to turn tides of war and come out unscathed -- he was just a kid. No kid should be in this position. It made him feel like he was failing the brunet; of course, he knew his thoughts were ideologies. Not training the kid would be even worse then training him. 

Cloud ran a hand through his hair. "I can't remember what happened yesterday. I saw Jenova... Zack brought me back. And he's been training you... Looks like he's been taking care of things." He noted positively. While it was a good thing, the back of his mind couldn't help but yell that he was useless compared to the SOLDIER — Ex-SOLDIER. 

"No one answered my question. What meeting?"
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:48 am

Denzel's look brightened in response and then he thought back to what he had heard about the meeting. "I think it's about what happened in Junon, and because of the announcement... that Rufus is restarting SOLDIER."

He stared down for a minute and swallowed hard. He had to tell him, and it was better if he just did it right now. What was the worst that could happen?

"I'm joining SOLDIER."

Here it would come, Denzel shut his eyes as he prepared himself for the onslaught.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:15 am

Cloud was listening attentively, albeit with his eyes closed. But when those three words were spoken, 

"I'm joining SOLDIER."

The blond's eyes snapped open, and he looked at the brunet. There was no expression on his face -- only the gods knew what he was feeling at that point. Cloud sighed, looking away from Denzel. He sat up slowly. He grabbed his empty cup and headed towards the kitchen. 

"No. You're not."

((What's Denzel's colour code? I went with #917c52,))

Last edited by Cloud on Sun May 06, 2012 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed the colours.)
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:39 am

It wasn't as bad as he had thought it would be and Denzel swallowed hard. "That's why Zack was training me today. Rufus wants me up to SOLDIER entry level by tonight. He's been testing me too, that's what I passed. I passed his test."

How could he even continue this? He knew Cloud was probably just going to get made at him. "I want to join SOLDIER. You don't have to protect me anymore, I'm strong enough," Denzel took a deep breath. "I'm joining them."

He had never been so argumentative, but this was important to him.

((Close, it's #a67c52))
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:58 am

Cloud filled the glass of water and threw in an ice cube. He gave an agitated sigh as he waddled over to the couch again. Sipping from the cold drink, he looked Denzel in the eye with his blurry vision. "You want to fight." It wasn't a question. "You want to help. You can defend yourself." He sipped again. "Fine, you can do that,

But not with SOLDIER. Not with ShinRa. Not with Rufus." He put the glass down and sighed. "I'm going to fight them, Jenova, DeepGround, any one else that's come back. I'm going to fight them and I'm going to need help. Rufus' army and SOLDIER are on our side, but I'm not putting that selfish bastard in charge of you.

"If you're going to fight, fight with me."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:17 pm

Zack was surprised by the contact as Seph held his head.
Seph made Zack look at him. Making the eye contact. It was almost chilling.
"I'm sorry I got you into this Seph..." He blurted. "But... Fight her...?"
Zack gripped his arm rubbing that point in his arm where she had merged her cells with his.

"Seph last night she finished what she started." Part of him hated himself for telling Seph the truth.
The part loyal to her seemed to scream at him causing his ears to momentarily ring.
"I don't have a single cell in my body that is mine anymore. It's all her now." He found himself looking up at Seph.
"How do you fight that? I don't think I can."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:49 pm

An apology, Sephiroth blinked for a moment as he watched Zack. "She would have not rested until it had happened, we both know that."

He needed Zack to fight her, needed his friend there to help him when his own mind was threatening to no longer be his own. Though as he continued the reality of the situation suddenly struck him. She had made her cells his own, she wanted to enslave him. He had no answer for him, but he could not lose any of his friends, not this time. Not when he knew what was coming.

Before anything else could be said the lift jerked to a stop and Sephiroth stood. They would finish this conversation later, but now it was over. He was still Zack, he knew he was.

"Zack, you swore to me when I returned that if it came to it you would end my life rather than be the same. I am prepared to swear the same if you ever desire it."

It was the greatest sacrifice, he could not even entertain the idea of killing either of his friends, but if Zack fell he would have no choice.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:04 pm

Zack let out a breath as he stood up slowly and walked out onto the floor. He smiled sadly at Seph.
"You know I'd rather that than hurt anyone I care about." He ran a hand through his hair.
"But lucky me Rufus rehired me for SOLDIER." He rolled his eyes. "Hopefully it'll keep me distracted enough."

The thought of Rufus at that moment made his blood boil.
"I'm just pissed that he played Denzel, to play me right into it. I struggled like hell to get away from ShinRa."
The last thing he wanted was to be locked into that contract again.

"He says a few words about reopening SOLDIER in front of Denzel and boom played!"
Zack could feel those heightened emotions just boiling up and he looked down at his arm.
The cells were turning again, he glanced at Seph for a moment slightly confused.
"Keep me company while I pick up Denzel's stuff please?"

The cells seemed to stir in Seph's presence. Zack was trying to figure out what was going on with them.
He just wanted to keep Seph round a little longer till he figured out why they would react like that.
"Um I don't wanna sound like I need help... but at the meeting can you like stand by me?" He asked rubbing behind his neck.
"I'm not an angry person but I feel like I want to ram the buster sword down Rufus' throat."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:34 pm

Sephiroth turned towards Zack at the mention of SOLDIER. If it came down to it he would not go back on his word, though he hoped it never would. "The man has yet to approach me concerning it, though I expect it shall be coming. I am to meet him after the meeting."

He would not mention the cure, if Rufus had desired it spoken of he would have no told him in that quick whisper. It felt wrong to hide this from Zack but if Jenova had that much control, how would he react to a cure? And to the idea that he could be cured?

With that request Sephiroth nodded. "I will, I'll remain by your side for as long as I can."

As long as he could, however if Zack was pulled to her side he could not remain with him. No, if that happened he would have to do it. There was a stir inside him at even that thought. He had refused to kill Angeal, refused to kill Genesis, however those were under Shinra's orders. This would be to save Zack from his pain. It was the only thing he could offer.

The second request caught Sephiroth's attention though and he turned back towards him. "Yes, I will," he finally said as he walked towards the weapon shop and then turned back to look at Zack. "There are days when I believe I should have killed him as well as his father."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:59 pm

Zack raised a brow. Seph was to meet Rufus after the meeting. "He probably wants to talk to you about SOLDIER."
Zack sighed as he stopped outside the weapons shop to look in the window.
"Thanks Seph." He was really glad for the company, even as the cells turned through his body at an accelerated rate.
Zack looked at all the weapons on display in the window.
"So why didn't you?" Zack chuckled in reference to skewering Rufus with his old man. "Woulda saved us this hassle."
He flashed Seph a smiled before looking at a sword in the window of the shop.
"Guess I better get the kid a sword. SOLDIER and all, staffs only go so far." He mused before pushing the door to the shop open.

Zack was glad to see they held the basic magic, compound and independent materia as well.
'that saves me a trip to the materia shop I'd probably fall asleep on my feet at this stage if I had to think on what floor that was located again.'
His lack of sleep was finally catching up to him.
Zack motioned to the materia he wanted for Denzel. Denzel already had one magic and one compound.
So Zack picked up a couple of independent materia another two compounds another magic and one support.
"Those please and that sword on display in the window except maybe in the size for you know a young teenager."
Zack hoped that would be enough for Denzel to practice with this afternoon.

Zack held back a yawn the under two hours nap he got in before Denzel only got him so far.
"Well if I don't stab Rufus I might end up sleeping through the meeting... it's probably about us infected anyway."
He pulled out the gil and paid for the purchases. "Don't do this don't do that and blah blah blah."
Zack swore no body listened anyway rufus was infected and he seemed to come and go as he pleased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next