FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI

Go down 
+7
Dark Nation
Reno Nevada
Tseng
Rufus
Denzel
Sephiroth
Zack
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:21 am

Denzel knew he had been manipulated, during that last test he had been. He didn't know what to say as he walked next to Cloud. "Um, the meeting room next to the service lift."

He pointed towards the lift just down the hall. They would be there soon enough but something was bothering him. Would Rufus really make him hurt Cloud? He pushed that thought out of his mind as he hurried towards the door and peaked in for a moment before he turned back to look at Cloud.

"It's right here."
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:39 am

Rufus had become frozen in shock after Reno kissed him, he had noted that the red head had kissed Tseng twice and he mentally processed a thought.
Finally he moved coming to from his own shock and. Rufus shook his head before making himself a coffee to take to the meeting.
He heard his cellphone beep and pulled it out slowly and smirked.

Well now this was going to become interesting.
Reeve had other matters to attend to so he would be late or possibly miss the meeting.
It was no surprised there.
Running a company as large as the WRO was something that would take Reeve a few more years to get used to.

Walking down the hall using the second hallway for the uninfected he opened the door and stepped inside and nodded his head to Cissnei.
The other door on the other side was reserved for the infected. It was the door closest to the service elevator.
Moving to the head seat he sat down.
"I see you restarted Zack's fanclub." He commented to Cissnei. "That hopefully will keep him distracted enough."
He looked to Reno and Tseng who had left before him. "Reeve might be running late if he's not here on time I will start in his place."

[Yes Rufus got the fanclub text too ;p cause I could]
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:50 am

There was a miniscule raise of an eyebrow as Sephiroth turned towards him. "I see, so you deem it important to know such information. As for the shampoo I blame Genesis, I am certain he sent on such information."

Zack seemed to be back to normal, and that was reassuring, though he would keep an eye on Zack. If he truly doubted himself so much it would not be good to leave him be. However the threat of refounding the Silver Elite was not to be taken lightly. Especially given the amount Zack knew about him.

"Zack, if you do that I swear I will let it leak to your fanclub that you still sleep with a stuffed chocobo you've named Sunshine."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:00 am

Zack could help but let out an "urk!" He looked at Seph shaking his head.
"That's not fair! Seph! C'mon! You know I've had him since I was a kid!"
He crossed his arms huffing for the moment.
The truth was he had hid sunshine during the day under his pillow so no one would see.
Even Kunsel didn't know about Sunshine.
The plushie had only been given back to him recently when his stuff was returned to him out of the WRO storage.

Zack was about to complain more when the elevator stopped on the infected floor.
The doors chiming as they opened.
Denzel and Cloud were right there about to enter the boardroom.
"Hey you two..." He stepped out of the elevator. Cloud and Denzel didn't know about Sunshine so he motioned at Seph.
"Not a word." He pointed at Seph. "They don't know."
He held up the bag of materia and the sword for Denzel to see. "Here we go kiddo got you a new weapon and some materia."
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:02 am

Cloud walked, looking behind him to see if Denzel followed. How very nice that they designated areas for the infected. If he was one to make a joke, it was perfect material. But he wasn't, and now wasn't the time, either. He had a list of things to do, one was the meeting, two was Zack, then three... He frowned. There was no way he could get the third one done in his state. Perhaps he should head over to the---

Zack. And Sephiroth. His lucky fucking day. He didn't breathe a word to either of them. He only turned, opening the door to the boardroom and stepping in, careful not to touch anything.
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:13 am

"I highly doubt I am on enough speaking terms with Cloud to spread that information," Sephiroth glanced back towards him but said nothing more as Cloud turned away. It meant nothing. Cloud did not stand in the way of his redemption and that was all that mattered. Without another word Sephiroth stepped forward and leaned against the wall, his gaze locked on Rufus.

The man held the cure, but what would the price be that he would have to pay?
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:24 am

As soon as he saw Zack a smile broke out and Denzel hurried towards his side. He looked up at his teacher as he saw the bag of materia and the sword. His eyes brightened as soon as he saw them and for a moment he forgot about the discussion with Cloud. There it was, his own sword, and he was going to be training with it that afternoon.

His mind was instantly on that training, excited for it.

"Really?" He asked as he stared up at him.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:37 am

Cloud frowned, watching Zack and Denzel. That idiot actually wants to put an eleven year old kid on the frontlines... The blond turned his head away. He was pissed, it was visibly clear on his face. His blood felt like it was boiling in his veins. Why the hell is he even promoting the idea? Zack you fucking moron... You never were bright, were you? Okay, that wasn't true, he tried to reason with himself. Zack did save his life. Zack did a lot of things right, the first time around... But, seriously, a person had to wonder why the lifestream brought him back.

While he couldn't exactly be blamed for starting the whole infection, he was the catalyst for Jenova. Furthermore, what exactly has he done right? Cloud's brows furrowed as he found a wall to lean on, where he could be away from notice. He's going to join SOLDIER... I know it. And Denzel's going too, because of him I bet... Moron wants to work for ShinRa, after everything we've been through? It was disgusting.

The Jenovian cells inside his body began to burn and the urge to rip someone's head off seemed to rise inside him. "Fuck," he whispered as he noticed his body temperature rising.

The kid is eleven. Cloud roared mentally. Eleven. ELEVEN... what kind of retard puts an eleven year old in an army? His eyes suddenly focused on Rufus with a bloodlust of a serial killer. A small smile formed on his lips, There is one way to make sure Denzel doesn't get in the army... He bit his lip, chewing on in while questioning himself. With whatever Jenova did to him, he was in no shape to make death threats. His eyesight, alone, was too weak to focus on anything that stood still -- let alone a moving hostile target and his bodyguards. Tseng and Reno may be only TURKS, but they were not one to folly with. He knew that much, especially in his state. Jenova... He was going to kill her, there was no question about it. He wanted her dead, and the rage and feral hate she had given him was going to be used against her.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:41 am

Zack watched as Cloud just walked away, he frowned a little, something was bugging Cloud he knew his friend's moods.
Seph followed into the meeting room not long after.
But all was forgotten upon seeing Denzel's excitement and he felt a smile form.
"Of course so you get your own sword and this materia. I'm going to train you this afternoon in all of it."
Zack placed the bag and the sword in Denzel's hands smiling.
"Using the right materia while in a mock battle, but no VR rooms. Just you me outside away from machines."
He ruffled up Denzel's hair before leading him into the boardroom.

Zack shot Rufus a glare.
"I thought I told you to stay on this floor."
It was Rufus' only words to him.
Zack saw the look Rufus gave Sephiroth and Cloud, he frowned something odd was going on here.
"We'll start once I know everyone who needs to be here is."
Zack took a seat leaning back in it, so now it was the waiting game, who was left to show that knew about it.

Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:32 pm

"Okay!" Denzel smiled as he nodded and took the sword. It felt comfortable in his hand and the young teen tested the weight. It felt light and would be easy to use. With the brush to his hair he hurried over towards Cloud and stood next to him as he stared down at the weapon in his hand. It was a simple sword, but it was a weapon, and it was one Zack was going to teach him how to use.

As he stared down at it he put down the bag of materia for a moment and brushed his hand over the cool metal. But then he looked up and saw Rufus. He remembered what Cloud had said and shifted his eyes down again. Rufus had made him fight a virtual version of Cloud. He had made him kill him, and deep down the rage boiled. How dare he do that, the man that Cloud hated. If he was going to make him actually fight Cloud he wouldn't do it.

It burned inside him and then the voice returned, the one from the monsters that Hojo put in him that wanted him to kill. He wanted to hurt Rufus, to see his blood, anything as long as Cloud was safe. All that mattered was that Cloud was safe, that Rufus didn't do anything to him. That he would be safe and he could finally meet grandma...

With the last thought Denzel's mind suddenly froze. When had he started thinking of Jenova as his grandmother? She wasn't, no matter what his mind told him. Finally it seemed to rest and the only thing that was returned was the fierce need to protect Cloud. He would protect him from everyone that ever wanted to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:51 pm

Cloud noticed Denzel and his eyes snapped down to the blade in the boy's hand. Okay. Now this was a joke. He had seen Denzel fight once or twice before, and he even heard about him fighting when Kadaj had summoned Bahamut. A sword? Really? He frowned. "I thought you fought with staves, why switch? I had a friend who fought with a quarter staff..." His voice trailed off after that. A sword in Denzel's hand made him nervous for some reason. 
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:28 pm

Denzel stared down in response. "It broke during training," he said as he stared down at the metal. In a way he missed his staff, the familiar feeling of it in his hands. Before that was the metal pole he had used. But he had lost that when Hojo had kidnapped him, and now his staff was broken too. "It was the test from Rufus, my staff snapped during an attack."

Slowly he glanced away. "I guess it's not the right weapon for SOLDIER."

"This is my choice," it was obvious from the look on Cloud's face that he was angry, but he had known he would be. He was certain his own parents would have been angry, but he had to do this. He had to get stronger. And the monster part of him, the one that Hojo put into him, wanted nothing more than to protect Cloud.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:04 am

"Why didn't you get a better staff? SOLDIERs should use whatever weapon they want. Staves are dangerous, especially quarter staves... Aerith used one. She could hit harder than Tifa did sometimes. They also tend to work better with Materia." And maybe you wouldn't be front row if you kept yourself ranged... 

When he heard Denzel was using a staff, it made him happy in the same way when Marlene started to take after Aerith. But with that gone now, his eyes looked over to Rufus. He was going to kill the bastard. And Zack. Why did Zack get him a sword? Now was not the time to be changing weapons. 

It seemed, little by little, Denzel had stopped caring about what he thought. Kid doesn't want me around, why should I even bother? I'll put him in Zack's hands... He wasn't sure if that was a good idea; but, if there was one thing Zack could do, it was protecting someone. 
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:32 am

It was back to his staff again. Denzel had never met Aerith, only heard about her, sometimes from Marlene or others. That was when he was living with Mrs. Ruvie, before she died. He normally didn't yell, especially not at Cloud, but he needed him to understand. "I'm using a sword because you do!"

He stared down, suddenly embarrassed at the outburst. It wasn't like him, but for some reason he was just getting so frustrated. It confused him that he would even talk back to anyone, especially not Cloud. Cloud meant more to him than anyone else, he was his family, him and Tifa and Marlene. After his parents died, and Mrs. Ruvie, he held himself away. Mr. Gaskin watched over him and eventually won him over, but then he died too. And Rick left him.

Cloud took him home, before he had even really spoken to him. Denzel couldn't even really remember what happened, just calling the numbers and then dialing the last number called. He had spoken to Tifa and then darkness. Everything was gone until he felt the strong arms held him, placed him on the motorcycle, and grabbed his shaking hand. He had Geostigma, almost anyone else would have left him. But Cloud didn't.

It was after that, after everything, that he decided he had to do everything he could to make sure Tifa and Cloud were never hurt. He couldn't let them be hurt for him.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:33 am

Genesis rushed into the meeting room, ever since he had heard Rufus' announcement over the loud speaker he had been quite pre-occupied and now he was absolutely positive that he was late. He turned a corner and rushed in. "I'm here, am I late?"
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:52 am

There was an angry sigh coming from Cloud. Why did Denzel want to follow in his footsteps? Cloud had failed Aerith. Cloud had failed Zack. He had continued to come short on every aspect. His eyes were filled with anger and disappointment. "Fine. Do what you want. You'll just get yourself killed, is that what you want? Don't use your fucking staff. Go for it." Okay. He was pissed. The Jenova cells inside him weren't helping. He looked away from the brunet. His opinion didn't mean a damn thing to the kid. He did remember the conversation with Zack, with Jenova, about Denzel. He wasn't in his right mind and he thought he said things that were untrue. 

But maybe he was right, and in that trance he was finally able to come to terms with the truth. It was obvious Denzel didn't want him, and with Zack... Denzel didn't need him either. Maybe Zack was a better guardian. Zack was good at being the big brother. He learned from Angeal. Zack had everything right his whole life, except dying but now he was back. Cloud sighed. Maybe Zack was a better guardian. It pissed him off, after so many years of trying, but it was the truth: Cloud was not cut out for this. 
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:09 am

Denzel was speachless, the things Cloud had just said to him... Cloud had never said those types of things to him before. He turned away and chewed on his bottom lip. He had seen the look before he heard those words and he dropped his head. Leaning down he picked up the bag of materia and retreated to his own corner away from Cloud. After everything he had done, how hard he had tried to get stronger... he had just wanted Cloud to be proud of him.

Maybe Zack had been right, maybe Cloud was sick and couldn't take care of him. Did Cloud hate him now? He said he would love him, but it seemed like that was over. He had to get stronger, strong enough that this wouldn't hurt so bad.

Cloud didn't care about him, didn't want him... he took a step away and hurried towards the door. He couldn't be in here with Cloud, couldn't let anyone see his heart breaking. It was just like with Rick, but this was so much worse, and the lump worked its way into his throat. With a shaky hand he turned back to stare at Cloud and yanked the ring and leather cord from round his neck. He stared at it for a minute before he threw it towards Cloud's feet.

He turned away in an instant and left the room. He couldn't sit through this, couldn't be in this room with Cloud.

Not when he knew he hated him. The man he loved the most hated him, and that was the last straw. He would join SOLDIER, he would become strong. Without another word Denzel ran down the hall towards where the training room was. He wanted to forget, forget Cloud's look, his words. He wanted to cry but something stopped him, and inside his mind the monsters in him raged at the betrayal.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:20 am

Cloud leaned over slowly, taking the ring Denzel had thrown. He wasn't cut out for this. At all. 

There was an eery silence in the room as a few people stared. He honestly didn't care. Tifa would be pissed. He fucked up. He just wanted what was best -- why couldn't the kid just listen to him? He gripped the ring tightly, not sure what to do with it. He frowned deeply before sighing. His eyes held anger, guilt, pain and sorrow, all at once. 

He looked over to Zack, and frowned even more. He wanted to tear the guy's head off, but he didn't. Instead, he pulled out his phone to text the raven haired SOLDIER. 

I hope you're fucking happy
idiot. You better take care
of Denzel. If anything happens
to him, I will tear your fucking
fingers off with a spoon, 
you hear me? And, one more
thing; don't fucking talk to
me, got it? 

One down, his eyes flicked to Rufus, one to go. 

((Will BBCode on comp)
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:32 am

As Genesis burst in Sephiroth glanced towards him from his position against the wall. "Yes, you are Genesis," he said as his gaze locked on the red head. With both of his friends present it battered at the edges of his mind, knowing how Jenova had used Zack now, and Genesis' thoughts of Jenova being the goddess. This had to end, and he would end it. Even if it costed him his life he would destroy her once in for all.

There was a sudden outburst and Sephiroth turned and raised an eyebrow. He was not the best judge given their usual interactions, however that did not seem like the Cloud he had fought again and again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:36 am

I finally figured out how to get the Vincent tracking device info on the computer screen and my eyes widened at what I saw. Chaos was heading towards the WRO! What did I do? Alert everyone? No, that would be the smart thing to do, but everyone had other things to worry about. Besides it was my fight, a fight I was pretty sure I could win if I managed to get through to Vincent and get his help. Hoping to stall Chaos, even for a couple seconds, I sent a text:

Don't even think about attacking the WRO
Just give back Vincent or I'll make you give him back!

I sucked at being threatening, but oh well, at least Chaos would stop and read the text, giving me a couple more seconds of preparation. My first stop was the small shop with some plain, boring clothes and stuff in. I paid for a long sleeved shirt, pants and some gloves and then rushed back to my room. Once some holes were cut in the back of the shirt and I changed into my new outfit - an outfit which pretty much garunteed that I wouldn't infect Vincent- I grabbed some essential potions and materia and stuffed them into my yellow pouch, which I still wore. With my shuriken in my hand, I flew out of the window and waited for Chaos to shoe up. I must've been crazy to try and take him down on my own, but I had to try.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 3:21 am

Tseng said nothing to anyone in the board room, his duty was to the President and he was damn sure no one was going to lay a hand or any sort of weaponary on his boss. He took a seat beside Cissnei and leant in to mutter to her. "Well done on restarting his club, that shall be amusing."

"Thank you, Sir." She replied with a grin, her eyes flickering around to Zack and to who else was joining them.. a little frown on her lips at seeing Genesis but she held her tongue, everyone deserved a second chance.

Tseng straightened up again, avoiding eye contact with Reno as he maintained his professional aura. Being in a room with so many of Jenova's children was a little unnerving and he found it hard to keep an eye on all of them, but that is what he did.. he was not about to let his President down.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 3:24 am

Reno dropped himself into the seat next to Cissnei, tossing his legs over hers with a smirk as he leant in and kissed her cheek. "Hellooo you," he grinned, using his legs as an anchor and pulling his chair a little closer to her. "And how is my favourite TURK doing? You're certainly looking good, 'Nei."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:22 am

Zack had heard Denzel and Cloud's argument but kept his head lowered and out of it.
When he heard Denzel run from the room he wanted to go after him but he refrained.
Leaving a meeting was not a good look, it was okay for Denzel he was still a kid.
When Zack got the text he looked at it and his hand clenched round his phone.
Of course he would take care of Denzel. He looked over his shoulder at Cloud and merely nodded not saying a word.

Zack looked to Reno using Cissnei as a footstool, the Turks were on the other side of the room. He had been told infected were to keep to this side and uninfected the otherside. But Tseng, Reno, Rufus he knew they had been. Then he stopped. If they were there then it meant-
"There's something you're not saying Rufus." Zack growled.
Rufus merely smiled at him and it grated on Zack's nerves.
"I believe Tifa is unaware of this infection so I will inform her later, it would be best to keep her away since she is tending to that young girl that lives with her. Yuffie and Vincent also won't be joining us. There seems to be something about Chaos' returning and under Hojo's control."
That wasn't what Zack had been referring to and he knew Rufus probably knew that. Some kind of stalling technique.
Zack watched as Rufus looked round the room there was a head count.
Zack had to control his urge to punch Rufus, his leg bouncing in agitation under the table.
"Lets just hurry this thing up we'll catch those up who need to be caught up later."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:39 am

"If Hojo is involved with this I agree that we should continue this," Sephiroth stepped over and stood at Zack's side. "We do not want to give him any time to assemble his forces."

One hand dropped onto Zack's shoulder as he took a seat beside him. If the Turks were over there that meant the cure had indeed been tested and was successful, now the only thing that was left was for this to be finished and to discover what Rufus desired to say to him. He would not wait long for the information if Hojo was indeed on the move, and the pressing concern of Jenova continued.

Deep beneath the surface his hatred boiled for both.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:17 am

[sorry to lazy and complicated to switch accounts for this post. Rufus is getting right to the point so I'll make it quick meeting should be over by end of Rufus' next post so I don't hold you all up. Turks are there namely because face it the infected side all hate Rufus' guts right about now.]

"I will try to make this brief. Reeve wanted to call this meeting to find out what you all knew about this infection. He wanted to call this meeting in order to find a way to fight Jenova's infection." Rufus looked to Sephiroth. "We don't need to worry a cure has fallen into my lap."
Standing up he walked up behind Zack who shot him a look.

Placing his bare hand on Zack's arm the 1st Class jumped up smacking his hand away.
"What the fuck?! Are you stupid?!"
Rufus smiled. "This cure is permanent. Trust me." He pulled out three vials and set them on the table.
"You three are to sit down and take them now."

Rufus looked to Zack. "I would have offered this to you. But given your little act of stupidity last night and your little Jenova cell advancement. I'm not sure this would work on you now, yesterday though could have been a whole different story."
"Then why call me to this stupid meeting?"
"Because you were the perfect one to show how well the cure works." Rufus tapped the side of Zack's face with his fingers.
Zack stopped.

Rufus looked to the three. "Take the cure and take it now."
"Wait couldn't we give one to Denzel?"
"We could, but I have another batch coming... eventually. But with Chaos under Hojo's control. I think you know we'd have more of a chance with these three. He maybe in SOLDIER but he's not fit for battle yet."
"Don't put words in my mouth That's not what I meant."
Rufus looked to Sephiroth "Of course General your cure comes at a price... We'll discuss payment after the meeting."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VI
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next