FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Spice of Life [M]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

The Spice of Life [M] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:57 pm

"You. Reno needed to be rid of the weekend at the villa and it was less of a loss this way. Though it is likely that Lazard will require us to do a few hours of actual work for covering any suspicion as to both of us taking leave at the same time."

It was unusual for him to use his own leave time that he earned. Shinra had been the only thing he had ever known. With his mother dead in childbirth and no father to be spoken of, unaware of even where his hometown was, there had never been any reason. The last time had been at the urging of Genesis and Angeal to join them for a visit to their hometown. It had been an unusual experience but not fully unwelcome.

Zack's hand came in contact with his own and the thumb brushed along it. It was quiet enough not to draw attention though the soft contact was there. Lightly fingers brushed over the leg under his hand.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:05 am

Leave. Sure he'd taken a few days here and there. Angeal had suggested he go home.
Zack had 'pretended' to go home knowing it's what Angeal wanted.
Instead he'd kinda just gone to the Golden Saucer instead.
Then there was the forced leave he had been made to take.
Cissnei had been there watching over him. "Um... cool." He stated.
"I don't have any problem with that."

A vacation with just him and Seph. He glanced to his drink thinking on it.
He quickly knocked the beverage back then started picking at his food.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:06 am

Tseng took the drink Reno gave him and downed it with a sigh, he knew better than to argue with Reno about trying out new drinks when the redhead was in this mood, so he just said nothing and returned to his own drink, watching the first of the karaoke entries getting up on stage.

"And here we go.." he muttered, not really paying attention to whatever Seph and Zack were talking about.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:11 am

Reno shook his head silently at Tseng - getting him to relax and enjoy himself was harder than invading a hostile country and winning them over. Regardless he still loved him, and knew that given a little time he would ease up.

"They ought to get in now before I kidnap the system and use it all night," he joked, watching the first karaoke singers. "Any requests or am I going in blind, tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:21 am

"I hear enough of your singing at the office, Reno." Tseng snorted softly and took a mouthful of his drink, watching the guy on stage slaughter 'It's not unusual' with a grimace.

"But, I think you are somewhat better than he is.. if only just." He mused then with a faint smirk he simply said, "Guilty of Love."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:26 am

"I can't hear this song without mentally seeing Carlton dance... and today it's like someone shot him in the kneecap before playing it," Reno winced, pulling Tseng a little closer as thought it would shield him from the sound of the man's voice.

"Guilty of Love?" He quirked an eyebrow and then grinned. "They ought to have it, so if they do... your wish is my command."

He pulled Tseng into a kiss and then released him before standing on the seat and clambering into the next booth - which was still thankfully empty - and heading over to the machine to flick through the book quickly.

"Hmm, they do - thank goodness." He grinned again and leant against the wall, patiently waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:49 pm

Sephiroth mentally cursed the mako enhanced senses, the sound of the man's voice abusive to his senses. There was no way he could be drunk enough to deal with this. Fingers rubbed over his forehead, a headache forming, and suddenly the idea that Reno would be next was nearly enough to turn him murderous in an instant. He should have told Reno beforehand to make sure karaoke wasn't an option.

"Don't," Sephiroth turned back towards Zack, a warning not to join in.

He couldn't deal with the abuse of that which Zack called singing. "If you do I swear I will suggest to Genesis that you want a full explanation of Loveless."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:57 pm

Zack looked at Sephiroth and frowned. "Awwww really Seph we come out to have a good time and you cut me off."
He let out a breath then grinned at Seph. "What do I get for not going up there huh?" He couldn't help but grin wider.
"It's got to be totally awesome to convince me not to."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:23 am

Sephiroth shifted and wrapped one arm around Zack. He leaned towards him to whisper in his ear. Sephiroth reached over and took his hand. "I will make it worth it, very worth it."

Sephiroth reached down and moved Zack's hand to his leg. His thumb brushed lightly over his thumb.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:32 am

Zack felt his breath catch for that moment. He felt his hand shifted. The thumb brushing over his own and he swallowed lightly.
When Seph put on that deep sensual voice, Zack knew to behave. "R-right... I won't even think it... don't think I could now..."
Mostly because his mind was going off at every possible perverse scenario he could think up of as a reward.
"You're making tonight really difficult for me to cope with... like it's on purpose or something."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:07 pm

The victory had been all too easy, and the way Zack looked as he sat there, his struggle for the words, almost made Sephiroth want to drag the other man off to the bathroom. But no, he had to follow through with the plan. "Always acting like you believe I have an ulterior motive."

One hand dropped to rest on Zack's thigh and the fingers trailed slowly upwards. "Trust me, you will not regret coming out tonight."

Sephiroth was intent on making sure Zack enjoyed himself, especially since in some circles what would be planned could be questionable. Lightly his fingers trailed up and then moved away to wrap around Zack's shoulders. "You will not regret tonight, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:28 pm

When Seph's fingers moved lightly up his thigh he couldn't help but suck in a soft breath.
If Sephiroth wasn't careful he'd probably get his unresolved boner back very soon.
"I hope not..." Zack feel the sudden intake of a sharp breath as he tried to control the discomfort forming.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 4:40 am

Tseng couldn't contain his amusement at their reactions to the idea of Reno singing much longer so he cleared his throat and stood up. "I think I'm going to need a few more drinks now, you two want anything? I'll be charging it to Reno for the fact he's about to get onto stage."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:45 am

Zack cleared his throat and nodded. "Uh yeah just another bourbon and cola thanks."
He was sure his face was slightly heated still from Seph's words.
Zack rubbed his neck looking down at the table.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:43 pm

"Something strong Tseng," Sephiroth turned towards the Turk and then leaned back, moving his hand from Zack's to place his arm around him. Thankfully the abuse of the first singer had stopped, and perhaps with so he could retain his sanity. Or at the very least escape before his ears started bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:15 pm

"I think strong is in order." Tseng agreed, heading for the bar as Reno walked onto the stage, swapping places with the guy who was so bad.

Leaning on the bar he flagged the bartender down and placed his drink order, glancing over at Zack and Seph before looking at Reno with a little smirk.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:41 pm

Zack rested back against Sephiroth's arm, it was a comfort at least to know he wouldn't be suffering alone.
He looked at Seph once Tseng had gone to the bar. "I don't think I can last much longer holding out like this."
Each light touch was silently driving his body into that denied and frustrated place.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:16 pm

Sephiroth hoped that Reno had something planned, because if this continued much long they would be doing this in the bathroom. "We'll get out before this gets too bad."

It didn't matter that this was not what Reno had planned, he had best hurry if he wanted this little plan of him. It seemed that this was more needed for Tseng and Reno than it was for Zack and himself. His own control was slowly diminishing, breaking down at Zack's obvious want of him.

This would not be as easy as he had imagined.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:26 pm

"Bad, like have you heard Reno sing round the office... that is bad... this it's... well you know."
He smiled a little. "Anyway give me a couple more drinks and I might be able to hold off."
Zack wasn't sure how long, but he could probably manage an hour tops.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:42 am

Sephiroth gave the briefest of nods. A few more drinks could be managed however he would have to warn Reno that he had to get this plan of his moving or else risk them not being part of it. He would not refuse Zack when he had been pushed to his limit. His body wanted Zack, especially with the taste he had been given. Perhaps he should just throw this plan aside and take him before he lost his mind.

The hand moved over Zack's back.

"If this takes too long we'll just have to excuse ourselves."

Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 8:03 am

Zack felt Sephiroth's touch against his back.
It was comforting to know Seph was struggling with him.
"Ever done it in the bathroom stall of a gay bar? It'd be a first for me." He grinned at Seph.
"But we won't leave Tseng to bare the pain of Reno's singing alone."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 9:15 am

"No, it was more locker rooms after training when I was younger."

But ever since Zack had wormed his way in it had only been him. This was the way it was and the way it would be, however for now he had agreed to help his friend. "Half an hour after Reno is done we leave."

Any longer than that and neither of them would not be able to control themselves. He would pass this on to Reno when he returned, hopefully a note to get moving on Tseng. They couldn't wait much longer.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:07 am

Reno gave a soft grumble as Tseng moved away from the table and went to the bar, though he was thankful there was still a good view of the stage from there (and vice versa).

He politely applauded the singers before him, relieved when he got to the microphone. He knew the song like the back of his hand and knew there would be little to no need to ever look at the screen.

He gave a smirk as the music began.

((Link and back-up link))

It had been a joke that Reno must have been related to the lead singer seeing as his mother was also a Coverdale, but it was an amusing trifle that could never and would never be proven. It made it no less true, however, that Reno had an easy command of the song, his voice pitch perfect as he took on the lead vocals with what appeared to be no discernible effort.

It took a good deal of effort not to smirk.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:45 am

Tseng waited until Reno had started singing the song, perfectly, before he walked over to the table. Setting Zack and Seph's drinks down in front of them respectively he made no acknowledgement to the fact that Reno could actually sing and bloody well at that.

He just sat down and smirked behind his glass as he took a mouthful of alcohol, eyes firmly on Reno.. a promise in those eyes that he knew Reno would want to collect on very soon.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:04 am

It was a moment of shock to be certain at the fact that Reno could actually sing, not to mention easier on the ears than the last but he might even be drinking just to ignore the headache at this point. When Tseng appeared Sephiroth glanced towards him and took a long drink, the burn of the alcohol familiar. His patience was certainly ebbing away very quickly.

Like Zack he wouldn't wait much longer and he had to somehow pass the message on to Reno.

If this continued on he would just be dragging the younger SOLDIER to the bathroom just to get through it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Spice of Life [M]
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: AU RP Forum :: Yaoi AU Archive-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: