FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Spice of Life [M]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

The Spice of Life [M] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:00 am

Reno's singing surprised him and he could tell Tseng had kept that from them.
"Um... wow... wasn't expecting that." He blinked a couple of time.
Zack looked at Tseng. "You led us on to think we'd having bleeding ears by the time he was done."
He smirked. "That's just mean you know."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:00 am

"I'm a Turk, Fair." Tseng just smirked at the raven haired boy then looked back at Reno. "Truth be told I only found out about his voice about a year ago.

"I followed Reno one afternoon when he he'd actually finished all his work, and some of my own, so he could go home early. Naturally I was suspicious." He shrugged and finished his drink as the song was winding down. "I found him in a place similar to this, singing to a crowd like he'd been there before, and which I found out he had and that he was very good and very popular."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:35 am

Zack smiled. "Man I'm glad I didn't go up there now. He would have totally put me to shame."
He was completely impressed though, especially that Reno had managed to hide it this well.
Plus he had hidden it for this long, then again it was a Turk's job to hide secrets. Like Tseng had just said.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:00 pm

Reno finished the song and grinned at the applause, putting the microphone back in the stand before jumping off the small stage and going back to the table, flopping next to Tseng and putting his arm over his shoulders.

"Okay, I'll be good and keep my hands off the mic now," he chuckled, kissing Tseng's cheek and pulling him closer. "Though I can't say I won't want to drag you to dance soon - I got you here so I'm taking full advantage."

He poured himself another glass and took a mouthful before looking over to Zack and Seph. "Did I do good?" He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:10 pm

"Well I think you did awesome, but yeah I won't be touching that mic, like hell I'm even gunna try after that."
Zack smiled at Reno. "Had me completely fooled."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:05 pm

As Reno came back Sephiroth shot him a look as the drink was placed down after another drink. "Pity you can't choose not to abuse us in the office. It's a wonder no one has killed you yet."

Fingers lightly moved over the cool tumbler for a moment. "We may need to cut this evening short," he glanced towards Reno, hoping he got the hint. The last thing he was going to do was prolong this too much, especially when Zack so desperately wanted him.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:50 am

Tseng didn't even try to shove Reno's arm off his shoulder, a hint at how much he'd actually been drinking perhaps. "Trust me, I've tried to have him fired for his singing in the office but apparently that isn't a justifiable reason under Turk law." he muttered, this hand resting lightly on Reno's thigh.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:02 am

Reno chuckled at the two of them. "Look, if you guys knew I could sing then you'd have all figured out what I do in my rare-to-be-had spare time. Besides, I was hired as the company annoyance and I'd be shirking my responsibilities if I didn't make you all want to kill me on a regular basis."

He nuzzled Tseng's neck, trailing kisses up the soft flesh. "How about we all finish these drinks and stuff and then head into the disco." He glanced to Seph, trying to communicate that he understood and that he was trying to get them somewhere that would make things progress a little easier. "I might have a few surprises up my sleeves there too," he grinned. "Wouldn't you agree, Tseng?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:36 am

The disco...

No, he had not signed up for that, and it wasn't his side that needed working on. No, Sephiroth knew full well that if they were sent out there, touching each other, Zack would not last any more than a few minutes in his current state. "I don't dance."

It was stated simply, and there would be no argument. While at find celebrations they were forced into from Shinra some women could say he did, but that was only to put on a presentable air. As General and the Hero of the Wutai War certain things were to be expected. He was a decorated soldier and because of that he was forced to learn simple steps that would be required.

But out of that... no, he did not dance. In fact he didn't even go to these types of clubs unless forced to, usually by Reno.

Although there was one time with Genesis however he wasn't going to ever ponder on that, it had been a disaster which fortunately had ended with Genesis realizing that his attention should be directed elsewhere. The red head had not bothered him since.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:39 am

Reno gawped at Sephiroth - he was of the school of thought that everyone danced. He tried to formulate a sentence after the shock but couldn't find the words, his hand instead finding the pitcher and pouring himself and Tseng another glass.

"Fine, Tseng and I will go dancing - and Zack can join us. You can watch."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:51 am

Zack blinked for a moment. "Um... sure if you don't think I'd get in the way."
He looked at Sephiroth. There was some kind of coded conversation going on.
Were they actually going to dance or were they going to do something else?
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:06 pm

Tseng mused for a moment then nodded. "Trust me, you want to see Reno dance.. this I won't lie about." He looked at Sephiroth. "If I have to dance, so do you.. or at least stand there and let Reno show you how it's done."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:17 pm

Reno chuckled and pulled Tseng into a kiss. "You say that like you don't rival me on the dance floor," he purred softly. "What he isn't telling you is that he's worth watching more than I am."

He grinned and grabbed his drink, draining it quickly and finishing off the nachos with a contented sigh. "Come on, before someone else murders the karaoke and Seph gets stab happy."

He stuck his tongue out at the General and slipped from the booth, offering his hand to Tseng.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:40 am

Zack looked at Seph and grinned. "Can't hurt. But if you wanna be anti-social."
So long as he had some form of distraction for the moment he could let a little dance slide.
They didn't really have anything to hide. He lent over kissing Seph on the lips.
He let his tongue slide along the bottom lip before pulling back.
"Shouldn't be to long if you wanna watch from afar." Zack followed Reno and Tseng.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:47 pm

"Oh, so you want me to show you how to really dance, Reno?" Tseng smirked as he stood up. "Remember you brought this on yourself.." He purred and walked off in the direction of the nightclub, not waiting to see if any of the other three would follow.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:42 pm

Reno put his arm over Zack's shoulders as they followed Tseng into the disco. "This is something that until now only I knew about, and even then it's only because of a mission we were on," he grinned. "That mission was the best and worst of my life thanks to how that man can move his body."

He removed his harm and stretched, squeezing through the crowd. "I don't get why Seph doesn't dance - I think I figured it was something everyone does, and as a swordsman, literally not figuratively, I thought it was all an extension of the training."

Reno eyed Tseng from behind and smirked. "If not, that makes it doubly impressive."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:12 pm

Sephiroth shot a look towards Tseng in response and shook his head. No, he refused to take a step out onto that dance floor and humiliate himself. As Zack's lips descended over his and the tongue teased his lip. Fingers reached up and lightly ran through the black spikes.

"Enjoy yourself. I will sit this out."

The fingers were drawn away and he released Zack for a moment, eyes locked on the other, watching him closely. With any luck Reno's plan would work. If it didn't they would have to leave immediately.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:54 am

Tseng walked out onto the dance floor, already feeling the beat of the music and finding the rhythm nicely as he started to move, definitely very sensual in behaviour and so very unlike the Tseng that everyone knew him to be. He look he gave Reno left no place for misinterpretation.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:13 am

Reno wasted no time in slipping an arm around Tseng's hips, his body almost immediately finding the same flow as the other man's and moved fluidly with it. It had been a long time since they had danced together but Reno's body automatically knew each micro-signal that was given off and reacted to it with no thought at all.

He glanced to Zack and held a hand out to him - it wasn't fair to leave him out. "We won't bite," he called to him over the music.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:01 am

Zack had been momentarily transfixed by the scene. He had known that Reno and Tseng were like they knew Seph and he were a pair.
But to see Tseng so open about the two of them it had literary floored him. He had felt a little like and intruding pervert.
That was until Reno called out to him and offered him a hand. Zack took the hand and grinned at Reno.
"Sorry I was just momentarily shocked. I'll recover."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Spice of Life [M]
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: AU RP Forum :: Yaoi AU Archive-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: