A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Spice of Life [M]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:46 pm

Reno stretched out on the sun lounger and took a swig of beer as he tapped a cigarette out of the packet, discarding it onto the little table next to him as he lit the tip with a contented sigh. He knew that it wouldn't be long until Tseng figured something was going on, but if at the end of the night they all just had a few drinks and a few laughs then he'd be satisfied - still needing to get laid but... Maybe he was just over thinking it all? Maybe things were fine with them and it was all in his head?

That was a question for another time - tonight would let him know.

He finished the cigarette and wrestled his PHS from his pocket, dialling the taxi company and putting in the request for a cab. Satisfied that the time and price was set he drained the beer and head back in, tossing the bottle into the recycling bin and jogging upstairs.

He knew Tseng didn't take half as long as Reno pretended he did, grinning as the bathroom was already free. It wouldn't take him too long to shower and wash his hair - he wasn't as precious over how the conditioner went on for a start. Tseng would run it through carefully... Reno slapped it on, rubbed it around a bit and was done. He took pride in his appearance on occasion, but most of the time you just had to take him as you got him - and Tseng seemed content with that.

Maybe he ought to start making an effort though..? Maybe Tseng thought he didn't care as much as he ought to..?

"I'm giving myself a headache," he muttered as he eventually clambered out of the shower, slinging a towel around his hips and grabbing another to start drying his hair.

He silently padded through to the bedroom, flashing Tseng a smile. "Room enough for two?" He asked, draping the hair towel over his shoulders. "I've booked the cab, it'll be here for quarter to like I said. We've got enough time on our hands to not need to rush."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:19 am

The hand traced along him, stroked his thighs and trailed across his chest as his lips moved across his sensitive skin. When he moved to his lap Sephiroth's wrapped an arm around Zack's waist and kissed him back. Lips parted and his tongue moved to take control of the kiss. There was a part of Sephiroth that wanted to cancel this, to just throw him onto the couch and rip off that clothing.

But no, he couldn't. He had agreed to this and he would be there.

"Not much longer," Sephiroth whispered as one finger ran across his cheek. "I swear, I will more than make it up to you."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:23 am

Tseng nodded at Reno's words, still deciding which of the two shirts he was eyeing up would go better tonight. "So you expect me to be drinking that much tonight, hm?" He asked idly as he pulled out the shirt he decided on.

It took a bit for Tseng to get drunk, more in the fact that he didn't want to drink that much. He was a very stubborn man when he wanted to be, which around Reno and alcohol was often. So he just stepped out of the way of Reno so he could change, there was no point in arguing with the red head on this point right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:56 am

"No, but I know that you don't like me driving after a few drinks and that you'd prefer not to," Reno shrugged, grabbing a pair of jeans from the wardrobe. "I thought it made more sense to play on the safe side rather than realise too late we should have probably called a cab."

He snagged a shirt and black waistcoat from the wardrobe too, kissing Tseng's cheek lightly as he laid the clothes out on the bed and finished drying off.

"You're still too suspicious of me," he chuckled softly, tugging the jeans on and brushing his hands over his thighs to make sure they laid correctly. "You know I'm not going to do anything that lands me on the sofa because I love you too much. I just thought it would be nice to spend some time with friends."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:20 am

"You better cause I got myself worked up here. But I can hold off until after we get back." He chuckled against Sephiroth's lips.
If they had more time he woulda got Seph to fix his boner right then and there.
But glancing at the clock he knew they had a few minutes before they would have to leave.
"Are we driving there or a cab?" He asked nuzzling behind Seph's ear, fingers running across the back of Seph's head, fingers stroking the scalp lightly.

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:01 am

Certainly this would be easier than he had anticipated. This would continue on and if Reno and Tseng did not show Sephiroth swore that he would take Zack as soon as he could. The young man in his lap was too tempting to refuse. Lightly he stroked Zack's cheek.

"Cab," he said, though it was unlikely that he would drink enough to become drunk, with the sheer amount it took, it would be easier than his own car, especially if Zack proved to be as distracting on the way over as he was at that point.

Sephiroth felt the fingers that stroked his hair and felt them come into contact with the tie that held his hair in the tight ponytail.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:52 am

Zack smirked. "You think we'd get kicked out of the cab if we soiled his backseat?"
It was a teasing question. Zack had never really done anything that bad in public before.
But he only himself to blame for working himself up seeing Seph in those jeans.

His kissed Seph on the mouth and reluctantly slipped back straightening Sephiroth's shirt and doing up his pants.
"Before I make us late." He flashed a grin at Seph and helped him up.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:22 am

Tseng nodded silently as he finished dressing and looked in the mirror with a frown. He was off duty so he could wear whatever he wanted, but still.. to be out of his suit felt strange to him, especially when it didn't involve a mission. Opening one of his drawers he pulled out a slim, ornate black box and set it on the dresser to open.

Inside lay a pair of beautifully designed chopsticks, they were black with a silver dragon and red phoenix carved on each one, the design was very detailed and obviously expensive in taste and quality. He pulled his hair up into a high ponytail and twisted it, slipping the chopsticks artfully into place so they held his hair up securely. With a moment of thought he reached up and turned them slightly so the designs were more visible and nodded, deciding he was ready for the night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:28 am

Reno finished buttoning his shirt and slipped on the waistcoat, smiling as Tseng slipped the chopsticks into his hair. It was very rarely that he'd even contemplate wearing them - and rarer still that he'd put them in.

"You should wear them more often," he said softly, quickly jamming his feet in a pair of shoes before buttoning the waistcoat. He was leaving his hair down - when left natural it almost looked passable for human, and he hated tying his hair up more than he needed to. He'd grow it out one day... just not any day soon.

He brushed down his clothes and gave Tseng a grin. "Think I'll pass?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:52 am

"If I wore them more often they wouldn't be as special and you'd tire of seeing them, Reno." Tseng said, looking his lover over slowly and giving him an approving nod. "Besides, you prefer to see me with my hair down. Don't think I haven't noticed even that." He gave him a little smile and turned to grab his wallet and keys from the side table.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:02 pm

Reno chuckles and ushered him downstairs, grabbing his own wallet from his coat. "I can't help it if I love to run my fingers through your hair," he grinned, kissing Tseng's cheek and opening the door for him. "You were born to have long hair - it suits you, physically and personality wise."

He snagged the keys from Tseng's hand and locked the door behind them, tossing them back to him. "You look great," he complimented genuinely, slipping his arm around his waist. "And maybe I'll get lucky and you'll let your hair down later."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:22 pm

Tseng shook his head in amusement, a light smile playing over his lips. "Whether you get lucky tonight or not will depend on your behaviour." He said, pocketing the keys and walking over to where the cab waited for them.

"As for having long hair," he said as he slid into the back of the car. "The General suits it far better than I do, you know why I have my hair this long." It was merely Wutainese tradition. "In Wutai a warrior does not cut his hair unless defeated in battle. I have not been defeated." He'd once told Reno and that still held true for his missions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:25 pm

"Well you were born to never get your ass kicked," Reno laughed, getting in the cab beside him. "You're talking all the sweet talking out of this, you know. Not to mention if I agree about Seph you'll sulk, and if I don't then you think I'm blowing smoke up your ass - there's no winning here, and I know it."

He leant forward and gave the address to the cabbie and sat back again. "I'm on my best behaviour tonight - you know I don't show you up in front of company."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:32 pm

"Reno you always try to show me up, especially when we're working." Tseng chuckled softly, resting a hand on the red head's upper thigh with a gentle squeeze. "If you do it gives you an excuse to make it up to me later anyway."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:37 pm

"Is that permission to misbehave?" He asked slowly, giving him an amused but disbelieving look. "If it is then we might both live to regret it later. Or you'll live to regret it - you'll have likely killed me before we even get home, yo."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:47 pm

Tseng shook his head. "You'll behave however you want, whether I give you permission or otherwise, Reno." He looked out the window as the buildings passed by, tensing a little when they stopped at some lightly and he saw someone doing something illegal and forced himself to try and ignore it for now, he was not on duty.

It didn't take long for them to reach their location and he slipped out of the cab, leaving the fare to Reno as he straightened his shirt, glancing around to see if Seph and Zack were waiting outside or in.. or if they were even there yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:48 pm

Reno squared the fare with the cabbie and gave him a generous tip before joining Tseng. "Did either of us think to bring a PHS to let them know we're waiting?" He laughed, realising that for once he had left it at home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:53 pm

Tseng just gave Reno a 'who do you think you're talking to' look as he pulled out his PHS and handed it over to Reno before heading for the doors and the long line that was waiting to get in.

He gave the big bouncer one look and the man blinked and stepped aside for him and Reno without question, which in turn drew a few complaints from the line of patrons. Yep, it's good to be a TURK. He thought as he walked inside, glancing around for some tell-tale silver hair but decided they weren't there yet.. or at least not visible from his currently location.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:58 pm

"Cheers," Reno nodded, slipping a note into the bouncer's pocket and following Tseng in. "Looks like we made a few enemies out there... What's a few more to add to the list?"

He unlocked Tseng's PHS and quickly reeled off a text to Seph: In Lucifero - where are you two?

He just as swiftly locked it again and slipped it back into Tseng's pocket, wrapping his arms around him and pulling him close. "First round is on me - what's your pleasure?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:04 pm

"They can add themselves to the long list of those that try and fail." Tseng said with a shrug, looking around for a free table. "You know what I like, surprise me.. but make sure it is something I actually like this time." He gave him a smirk before heading over to the table.

Another couple was about to claim the table when he arrived at it but a few short words and a few empty threats, or at least they hoped they were empty, and he had the table to himself, sitting down and looking around. This is going to be an interesting night. He mused, spotting the blackboard that announced that the place had installed a new karaoke machine and anyone was allowed to try it out, just ask the bar manager.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:06 am

"Likely, though if not we would certainly be charged," Sephiroth brushed a few fingers against Zack's cheek and pulled him into the kiss for a moment before he released him. His jeans were redone and his shirt straightened as he motioned to the door. About fifteen minutes left before they needed to meet with Tseng and Reno at Lucifero. There certainly wasn't enough time to do anything out.

"The cab should be here by now," he said as he glanced back and heard the familiar beep of his PHS. Picking it up he glanced down towards the message and sent a return one.

We are on our way. We will be arriving in ten.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:34 pm

Zack wanted the kiss to linger, but he knew they couldn't be late.
He bounced up and towards the door when Seph said the cab should be there.
He heard the beep of Sephiroth's phone as he was bouncing by the door.
"I hope the menu's awesome cause I'm hungry as!"

Zack's impatient side had them outside as soon as the cab pulled up.
"Awesome timing!" he announced and pulled Seph towards the cab.
His logic was the sooner they got there the sooner he could eat.
Then the sooner they could leave and he could jump Seph again.

Zack still wasn't clued up on who they were meeting but it didn't really bother him.
Right now he was worked up and trying to bounce the boner he had off.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:57 am

Excitable as ever, Sephiroth allowed Zack to pull him into the cab. There was only a brief hope that Zack would not be disappointed by the fact that they would hopefully not be returning alone, or perhaps they would if it allowed for private rooms. Assuming of course that Reno succeeded in coaxing Tseng into this, if enough alcohol was imbued.

Though at this rate he was certain that it was more for the sake of Reno and Tseng than his own. If this was what it led to perhaps he would force himself into jeans after hours more often.

Sephiroth gave the driver directions and suggested that he would more than pay for the driver to ignore any disturbances. There was no reason why he could not allow Zack to enjoy himself on the way there as long as silence was bought. The drive would be short, only a matter of minutes, but when they reached the bar he would make sure Zack enjoyed himself.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:15 am

"One time I accidentally order diet and I've never lived it down..." Reno chuckled, kissing his cheek lightly and heading to the bar. Seeing as Seph and Zack weren't there yet he'd buy for just the two of them - the other two could get their own first round too and then they'd buy for everyone after that.

He looked over the bottles of drink, settling on two large whiskeys - just a touch of ice, enough to keep it cool without diluting it too much. He handed the money over and took the glasses to the booth, sliding in next to Tseng and placing one glass in front of him.

"Did I do good?" he grinned, kissing him softly. He sat back and looked around the club as he waited for the response, his eyes landing on the blackboard announcement. He shifted a little, glancing at it and then Tseng again. "Do I get at least one song?" he asked, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:21 am

Tseng felt his PHS vibrate and pulled it out, looking at the message Sephiroth sent him and handed the phone to Reno when the redhead came over. Picking up his glass he sniffed it thoughtfully and took a sip before deeming that it was... "Ok for now." But then when Reno asked around the karaoke, he shook his head with a little smile. "We shall see, Reno.. we shall see what the night brings."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   

Back to top Go down

The Spice of Life [M]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next