FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Spice of Life [M]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

The Spice of Life [M] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:59 pm

"It is a gay bar," Sephiroth's gaze locked on the menu for a moment. Certainly the anal basis would not be a surprise. Sephiroth glanced up as the bar tender finally came over. "Start a tab," he instructed him, knowing very well that he would be paying for a great deal in order to get Tseng drunk. However with his large salary and Shinra who supplied nearly everything, including the shampoo and conditioner to wash his hair on a daily basis, meant funds were never a shortage.

"Brandy straight," with that he turned back towards Zack and waited for his decision. There was no reason to start slow, not with the intent of the night to get Tseng drunk. Besides, mako had certain uses besides the obvious ones.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:47 am

The fact Sephiroth started a tab so soon and that he was hitting the brandy made Zack raise a brow.
"Um... I'll just get a beer for now. So yeah house beer make it a dark one." He stated to the bartender.
The drinks were served with quick precession and Zack looked at Seph as they made their way to the table.
"Brandy first thing?" He commented. "Then again if we're out to get drunk I suppose you have to get a head of us early, those weird genetics of yours."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:20 am

Tseng rolled his eyes at Reno's kisses, ignoring the shower comment for now. "That depends on your behaviour tonight and you know it." He finished off his drink and glanced to the duo at the bar thoughtfully before looking back to Reno. "Let them have their drinks first.. I suggest," he added with a wicked smirk. "that you wait just until Zack is taking a mouthful of his beer."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:24 am

Reno finished his first glass with a grin, slipping his arm around Tseng's shoulders with a chuckle. "I love it when you get devious," he purred, kissing his cheek. "I'll make sure to announce my intent mid mouthful... and he'll definitely be downing as much as possible when I get behind the mic so that won't be too hard either."

He settled and got himself comfortable again, knowing he was being a little possessive by feeling he needed to be touching Tseng.. but at the same time it was nice to be able to do so somewhere other than at home.

"I've already told you," he said, going back to the conversation they were having previously. "I plan to be a good boy..."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:27 am

"What you plan and what you do aren't always been similar, Reno." Tseng said softly, teasing him lightly as he watched the pair at the bar. This is going to be an interesting night. He thought, wondering if he would be able to put up with Zack's puppy antics tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:38 am

"The great amount of mako at such a young age is mostly to blame," Sephiroth turned back towards him as he stepped over and pressed his lips close to Zack's ear. "I will fulfill the promise I have made, and you will get what you have wanted before this night is over."

He slid one arm around Zack's waist and pressed a kiss to the top of Zack's head. In this place he had a certain anonymity and because of that he could do as he desired without the constant fear of being discovered. If they were he was certain Shinra and his fans would make life a living hell for Zack. Moving towards the table he pulled away and took his seat.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:28 pm

Zack could feel the shudder rock down his spine and he swallowed lightly at the thought.
Seph knew how to be a tease when he wanted to be.
The fact that he had a feeling tonight as fun as it looked would be almost torture from Seph at the same time.
Zack followed Sephiroth to the table before plonking into a seat.
"So can we get some grub in this place or what?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:42 am

"Yes, if the information I received is correct," Sephiroth turned towards the other two and he rested a hand on Zack's leg. Even if the plan was to get Tseng drunk it would not hurt to touch Zack, tease him until he was willing to agree to anything.

With a slight smirk Sephiroth took a smirk of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:52 am

"Do you think I'd want to bring Zack out and not line his stomach?" Reno snorted softly with a smirk. "Come on, the last time he drank on an empty stomach wasn't pretty... well, the naked part was impressive, but the puking part really wasn't."

He slipped his arm from Tseng's shoulders and contorted himself to look over the edge of the booth, pushing himself up until he was on the tips of his toes to grab the menus from the table almost out of his reach. He turned and collapsed back into the booth and placed the menus on the table with a grin.

"There we go, have at it," he chuckled. He took his empty glass and looked at it with a sigh. "I think I'm going to get more drinks in. Who wants what?"
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:06 am

Tseng nodded a greeting to Sephiroth and Zack as they sat down. "They do decent enough food here, and don't charge too much for them either." He explained, the club made most of their money through alcohol sales anyway.

Tseng took the menu from Reno and opened it up. "I'll have another one, Reno." He said, his eyes trailing over Sephiroth thoughtfully. "I wonder.. how long have we known each other now, Seph?" He was amused that he didn't know the General even owned a pair of jeans.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:20 am

Sephiroth's gaze locked on Tseng for a moment. "Since you joined Shinra," he considered for a moment, his mind instantly trying to figure out what Tseng's aim was for asking that, but considering the way his eyes had run over him there was obviously something that he was thinking about.

Following that he turned towards Reno. "Not this round, I still have a drink."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:15 am

Zack downed his beer and slammed his cup down! "I'll have another!"
He picked up the menu to look at the list of food.
He wanted something that would prevent him from upchucking in case he got a little bit to drunk.
"Hmmm decisions decisions."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 2:19 am

Reno grabbed the empty glasses and nodded to Seph in acknowledgement. "Two whiskey, one beer - one nothing because someone is drinking slower than everyone else," he chuckled, sticking his tongue out at Seph as he moved out of the booth. "We can do food after that - it's easier than confusing the shit out of me by making me remember a ton of stuff."

He gave a wry smirk to Tseng - they both knew that he had a very good memory when it came to heights, distances, where marks would statistically be stood... but shopping lists, dinner orders? He'd forget half way to the bar.

It didn't take him long to get the drink orders, nudging the glasses in front of the respective people, settling back again with a contented sigh. "I say we order, eat... get some more drinks, dance a bit, take over the karaoke machine a while..."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:25 am

Tseng smirked a little. "And in yet all that time I never knew you even owned a pair of pants that wasn't leather. You've been keeping secrets from me, old friend." He winked at Seph in a slightly teasing manner as he picked up his menu, looking it over.

When Reno sat down again he took up his drink and paused.. "Karaoke.." he paled, even enough for Zack to notice, Reno's singing around the office was notorious.. notorious in the fact that the red head couldn't hold a tune to save himself, and he sang often and loudly to annoy the hell out of Tseng. "No, Reno... no."

Last edited by Tseng on Wed May 09, 2012 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:20 am

"Now if you knew about that I am somehow certain things would have turned out far different long ago," if Zack's response to his jeans was any hint perhaps it was best he keep away from them for the most part. However with the goal in mind, it could always be used to an advantage.

"I don't think any of us can take the abuse of that right now," Sephiroth said as he glanced back towards Reno. He took another long drink of his alcohol as his gaze flickered back towards Tseng. "And it appears Tseng agrees."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:58 am

"Thanks." Zack smiled as he took the drink Reno offered.
He was still looking through the menu. "I feel like wedges with sour cream."
Glancing to the karaoke machine he was pondering it.
Seemed tonight was going to linger a little bit.

Not that he minded he liked Reno and he liked Tseng.
It was nice to see them out and social for a change.
Well Tseng namely Zack knew Reno was like him when it came to social points.
It was their necessity to socialize.
"Yeah I don't sing that well Angeal would hit me if I tried."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:18 pm

Reno pouted at Tseng - he was acting the part too well for his liking, but it was at least suckering in the other two nicely. "Yeah, well, after a few drinks you won't care anyway," he huffed, going along with it by sulkily grabbing a menu and looking over it.

He glanced to Zack at his comment and chuckled. "Angeal isn't here - he can't do a thing to you," he reminded the SOLDIER. "And I doubt anyone here would tell him - that wouldn't be any fun, would it?"

His eyes flicked over the menu, setting it down with a sigh. "I really shouldn't eat much but I'm really tempted by their burgers... Never could resist a good piece of meat."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:49 am

Sephiroth's gaze flickered up towards him. He knew exactly why Angeal did not allow Zack to sing, had heard it himself, however there was no need for the other first to punish Zack, not when it would be far more fulfilling to do so himself. "There is a reason for that Zack," Sephiroth turned back towards him.

"Though it appears that if Tseng's expression is any suggestion your ability to sing is in like company. I am certain you can find better uses for your mouth."

The green eyes flickered towards as a smirk flickered briefly across. A meal of some sort would be suggested, and if he did not order any he knew there would be question if he even had bothered to take the time out of work to even manage a lunch break. The answer would have been a simple no and long fingers moved to lift up the menu.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:10 am

Zack raised a brow and he poked Sephiroth in the arm.
"Oh gee thanks Seph! If Reno wants to sing and I'm drunk enough I'll join him and you two will just have to put up with it!"
Zack nodded his head and looked to Reno. "It's settled then we can torment the old men with no taste for the awesome!"
He grinned. "But AFTER we eat! I'm really starved!"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:50 am

Sephiroth turned as he felt the finger poke against him. "If it is your taste then it may be debatable how amazing it actually truly is," Sephiroth's gaze flickered towards him as he finished off his drink. Typical that Zack was hungry, it was not a surprise and something he had grown accustomed to. "If you are all ready I am prepared to get another drink. I'll take this round."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:18 am

Zack laughed at that comment. "You're just jealous that I can make cadets run in fear without having to lift my sword."
He downed the last of his beer. "Ooooh your shout? Just my regular bourbon and cola."
Zack was planning on loosening up a bit more. He needed something more than beer for that though.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:32 am

Tseng sighed softly and shook his head looking up from the menu, there was no stopping Reno when he had his mind set on something.. and with Zack there to egg him on there really was no way out of it. "If there is bad singing to be happening then I am definitely going to need a few more drinks." He looked to Seph. "Whiskey, straight.. actually make it a double." He said before looking to Zack. "And we are not old than you, Fair. We just have actual taste and don't like to make a spectacle of ourselves, under like some."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:46 am

"Hmm, I'll have a pitcher of Porchcrawler - and ask them to throw rum into the mix too," Reno grinned, stretching his arms out and cracking his knuckles. "Grab 4 glasses - I'll be good and share it. If I'm going to make your ears bleed I might as well liquor you all up a bit, yo."

He laughed at Tseng lightly chiding Zack for the 'old man' comment. "Technically you do have a couple of years on me, but you still look younger than me," he chuckled, kissing Tseng lightly. "I think it's because you look after yourself and I drink and smoke myself into an early grave... assuming I get old enough for my vices to kill me."

He kissed Tseng again and then looked over the menu again. "Since I'm going frat asshole with the drink, might as well do the same with the food - nachos, double helping, no jalapeƱos. I'll just end up requesting whole ones, cocktail sticks and start re-enacting classic Jeff Dunham sketches... And that would be while I was fairly sober..."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:44 am

Sephiroth raised an eyebrow at the comment from Zack. "Sending cadets running every time you open your mouth is not a gift Zack. And I do not need to lift my sword to send cadets running, I merely have to appear. You should certainly know that by now."

Sephiroth pushed the chair back and stood up. "Am I to order the food as well, or has Zack convinced you not to test my memory."

Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:24 pm

"You sure it's not a gift? Can't have them starry eyed all the time now can we... It'd be no fun that way."
Zack grinned at Seph leaning on the table. "As for the food. Up to you. I think my paycheck can cover my share... but I think the only one where who isn't on a five digit paycheck. So don't expect me to fork out for anything... I barely make rent."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Spice of Life [M]
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: AU RP Forum :: Yaoi AU Archive-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: