FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Spice of Life [M]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

The Spice of Life [M] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:23 pm

"Do not worry, Zack." Tseng said softly with a smirk. "I will be draining Sephiroth for all he has, as well as Reno, for dragging me out tonight. I suggest you take on the same idea."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:42 pm

"True love that," Reno snorted with a shake of his head. "Trying to clean out your boyfriend's pay check and actually seeming pleased about this plan. What if I'd actually gotten something good planned that my pay is going to, huh?"

He sat back with a dramatic sigh, shaking his head again. "There goes my plans for your birthday this year...."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:43 pm

Sephiroth raised an eyebrow in response to Tseng's comment. "If you truly plan to do that you may have need to be concerned of alcohol poisoning."

He stood straight again as he turned towards Zack. Unless he changed his mind before he departed for the bar it would not be offered again. It was best that he did not tell Zack exactly what his pay was, and he believed that Tseng would keep quiet about it as well.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:29 pm

"In all honesty lets not talk about how much more you jerks get than me." Zack frowned.
"Lets just get drunk enough to be able to sing stupid songs and eat junk food."
He looked to Seph and smiled his order hadn't changed and if Seph was offering who was he to say no.
Though he was finding it odd that they were even doing this double date thing if that's what it was.
Zack had been out with Reno a few times after missions and the same with Seph.
But to see Tseng out that was a first and poking fun at bleeding Reno dry.
Totally new side of Tseng, and Zack instantly liked it.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:22 pm

Sephiroth said nothing though he was all too aware of how much higher his own paycheck was than Zack's, however that came from rank and years of experience. As soon as Zack smiled he leaned over and pressed a brief kiss to his lips before he drew back. He gave a brief nod and turned back towards the bar as he walked over there. He waited for the bar tender before he placed the drink orders and the food for Zack and himself.

However how Tseng assumed he would dry out his latest paycheck was rather curious. They needed him conscious for this plan to work and for now he would trust Reno to make sure that happened.

He would be the difficult one to convince as Sephiroth was certain it wouldn't take all that much to convince Zack once he knew he supported the idea.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:48 am

Tseng just smiled that smile that drove Reno nuts, that 'I already know everything you're planning and have my own plans to counteract it' smile.

Leaning back in his seat he shook his head. "Forget the amount of wages we earn and have a few drinks, Zack. I'm sure Sephiroth wouldn't deny you anything if you begged hard enough."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:09 am

Zack felt his face heat up and he rubbed behind his neck. Although he knew of Reno and Tseng and they knew of him and Seph.
Wording it like that... still caused the blush. It was true at times... sometimes if Seph was in a mood all he'd get was denied.
But that was only if President ShinRa or Hojo would set Seph up, put him on display. Do all that corporate shit Zack couldn't follow.
"Well yeah... apparently he does if it's annoying enough." He laughed. "But Angeal showed me Seph's irritation levels so I got it set."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:01 am

Reno groaned at that smile and slumped back into the padding of the booth. "Guess I better cancel the whole thing then," he grumbled, mostly to himself. "Not going to get that deposit back..."

He looked up at Zack as the heat crept across his face and couldn't help but chuckle. "It's adorable that you still blush," he grinned. "I think Tseng's quiet forgotten how to." He stuck his tongue out at him and sat a little straighter again. "I guess I've gotten lazy at finding new ways to make you flush, my love."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:37 am

Tseng shook his head. "You keep trying and you keep failing, Reno. Now are you going to help Sephiroth with placing our orders or are you going to forgo having anything to eat or drink tonight?" He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:51 am

"You'd think with all that mako and supposed higher intellect that he'd be able to remember a simple order," he snorted softly, slipping out of the booth and heading to the bar.

He approached Sephiroth and hopped onto the stool next to him. "Well... I got him here... that was the easiest part of all this," he said with a quiet chuckle. "He's suspicious but he's always suspicious when it comes to me... Sad state of affairs when this is probably the only time he has reason to be."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:50 am

Sephiroth inclined his head slightly towards Reno as a slight smirk appeared. "Zack will not be difficult to convince, especially with a few drink and knowing I condone it. As for Tseng it is perhaps time I capitalize on our old friendship."

His eyes flickered forward once again as he brought the drink to his lips and waited for the food to be prepared. He had promised Zack a good night, he had to after his reaction to the jeans he wore. For that he would not disappoint, and if Tseng could not be convinced quick planning would be needed. But that could be handled later. The glass was placed once more on the bar with a slight clink.

"I trust you have an ulterior plan should the initial one fail to convince Tseng."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:06 am

Reno pulled one of the glasses towards him and filled half of it from the pitcher. "Nope, I'm completely winging this," he admitted with a grin before taking a mouthful. He put the glass down and looked at the General with a softer smile, stirring the ice in the pitcher with the straws.

"C'mon Seph, you've known him longer than I have so you know that you can never make contingency plans when it comes to that man. Hell, I just found out he knew I was trying to take him on vacation for a weekend for his birthday - and I've been careful to leave no breadcrumbs for him to follow. Imagine how disastrous it would be if I'd actually planned any of this."

He sighed and took the glass up again. "Icicle Inn really hate it when you cancel a villa booking," he grumbled. "Say, you aren't looking to take Zack on vacation are you? I'll give it to you for half the price... I might be able to buy him something decent with just half..."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:20 am

Zack lent forward resting his elbow on the table and looking at Tseng. They'd never done this before.
A double date of sorts, at least that's what it felt like. But dates weren't really something he got much of.
"So were you talked into this at the last moment to?" He glanced to where Reno and Seph were at the bar.
It was just a conversation starter something to talk with Tseng about while they waited.
But after he said it. Something seemed to click inside. If it was a last minute notification then...
He mentally shook the thought away, he was probably over thinking a stupid situation.
If it was quieter he probably could have made out what they were talking about while waiting on the food.
It was just dinner and drinks with friends, so why did he feel he was missing something?
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:36 am

It had been unusual at first for others to call him that, something that had taken time for him to get used to. It had been started by Angeal who expressed the need for something shorter, a need Sephiroth himself had not understood. It was just one of many things he had difficulty with, raised by scientists and lacking many of the social exercises one grew with and learned to be aware of such awkwardness. From Angeal beginning it Genesis had continued it, and eventually those allowed to call him such had begun to include Zack, Tseng, and Reno.

Sephiroth placed his glass down after he took a gulp. He knew it was pointless to plan. Even if one did manage to keep it a secret around Tseng it was highly likely that he could manage to do something to throw it off balance.

"Keep him conscious Reno, I will try to steer him in the right direction however if Zack starts singing we may all be chased out."

Slowly his glance flickered to the Turk. "It was not in my plans however it would not be such a bad idea," it was rare he ever took time off, and trips away from Midgar with Zack were so often secluded to missions with no time for privacy. A vacation, though unusual for him, would be welcome. As would discovering what other clothing that would make Zack try to jump him on the spot.

"I will deliver the money on Monday Reno."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:47 am

"Concious is a given," Reno snorted, amused that he'd allow anything to happen to Tseng that he wasn't fully aware about... if a little too inebriated to consider saying no. It's just a case of remembering that his alcohol tolerance is... pretty low."

He chuckled as he thought about how little it took to get Tseng drunk, but then it was common that the Wutain people just couldn't drink as much as others. He wasn't as bad as he used to be, but it wasn't as though Reno had been forcing the drinks down him at any point.

"Sounds good to me - no sense in losing a chunk of money when someone else will enjoy my romantic weekend getaway for two." There was a quiet sigh of resignation. "One day I'll convince him that leaving Midgar for something other than work is not "abandoning" his post. Until then... well, expect I'll be financing your love life on occasion."

Reno drained his glass and helped the bartender arrange them all on a tray as the food tray was bought over. "Back we go, then."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:33 am

"The chances of even reaching the point where it begins to effect Zack or myself are slim before Tseng suffers the effect of the alcohol."

The General turned back towards Reno for a moment as he spoke. It felt as if Shinra would have any believe that, however his own choices were not all that different from Tseng's. Vacations were not often taken and leave days had piled up. Unlike so many others there had been no reason to make use of them. He had no family, no friends outside Midgar, and even those were very few. But this would be reason enough to surrender some of his time.

"Shinra would have us all believe that vacation is abandoning them. No matter who you are, they shall hold you tight with no hope of escape. Tseng will understand someday that even a short time of escape is necessary.

Sephiroth reached down and gathered one of the trays as he motioned for Reno to grab the other. Turning towards the table he stepped forward. It was time to continue this.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:50 pm

Tseng turned his attention to Zack at those words. "I knew he was plotting something." He sighed, glancing to the pair at the bar who were chatting away quite happily.

"Drinks and food at a gay bar that has karaoke... this doesn't bode well for either of us, Fair." He mused, looking back to the raven haired SOLDIER as he poured himself a glass of water from the pitcher on the table. "They are up to something and I believe we are the unlucky guinea pigs."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:26 pm

"Eh?" He looked from Tseng to Reno and Sephiroth as they were making their way back to the table.
"If it was too out there Seph woulda said no... so we can't be in for anything bad..."
He glanced at Tseng. So Tseng suspected that they were planning. The location was definitely Reno's pick.
But he was confused for that moment. Gay bar, karoke, two couples... He raised a brow.
"What would or could they do to us that would be within Seph's limitations of tolerance?"
The questioned was asked, it was more rhetorical than anything though.
The answer Zack got was the most interesting yet probably Reno inspired thought in his head.
It caused him to look over to Reno and Seph as the two reached the table.
"Nevermind I think I know." He looked at Tseng sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:40 pm

Reno nudged the tray of food onto the table and towards Zack, snagging his nachos and settling next to Tseng again. He lightly brushed his lips over his lover's cheek.

"There we go," he said unable to keep the sigh out of his tone. "Seph said he'll take the weekend at the villa so I won't lose all my money. You don't have to miss work... I'll just... take you somewhere for dinner, I guess."

He shoved a nacho in his mouth before he could sound any less disappointed that his surprise was not only ruined but unwanted.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:45 pm

Tseng was about to ask Zack about his idea when Reno returned and mentioned the villa.. wait.. what? He frowned in confusion. "What villa?" He asked as he stole a nacho from Reno's plate.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:48 pm

"The villa at Icicle Inn - the birthday getaway you apparently knew about and weren't as keen on as I was," he replied with a shrug, taking another nacho. "It's ok, it's my fault for not thinking and doing it on impulse."

Another nacho popped into his mouth as he gave a quiet chuckle. "What villa... You two must have been talking about something interesting to forget about it so quickly."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:55 pm

Tseng sighed and leant back in his chair. "I knew you were up to something but I didn't think it was that... and not for my birthday." He muttered. Tseng still didn't like the fact Reno had found out when his birthday actually was, he preferred that it didn't happen.. it wasn't that special of a day really.

He picked at his food quietly, ignoring the look he knew he was getting from the red head. "I think I need another drink." He murmured after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:59 pm

Reno gently kissed his cheek and pulled Tseng into him. "I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at me. Anyway, like I said - it's fixed. No damage done, you're off the hook for another year."

He leant over to the tray of drinks, grabbing the glass he'd already drank from and a clean on, filling his own and half filling Tseng's. "In case you don't like it," he explained, not sure if he'd inflicted this on his lover before.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:26 pm

Sephiroth took his own seat once again as he reached over and placed the drink that Zack had requested before him before picking up his own. He took a sip before it was placed down once more before he eyed Tseng, searching for any sign that the Turk leader's alcohol consumption was taking an effect on him. Slowly his gaze flickered away from Tseng and his hand dropped to lightly rest on Zack's leg.

The trick would be getting Tseng drunk enough to agree to this without him being too drunk, for that he trusted Reno's judgement, and it would likely be the only time he would do so.

"I will convince Lazard to approve the time off so do not be concerned with requesting it."

There were always ways to work around suspicion, and there would certainly be that, Angeal's student and the great General both taking time off at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:32 pm

Zack felt the hand on his leg as he picked up his drink taking a sip.
He looked from Reno to Sephiroth and back again.
"So who's getting time off?" He asked curiously.
Maybe Reno and Seph weren't talking about what he thought they were.
It kinda eased his suspicions a little.
His free hand moved to squeeze Seph's under the table.
This thumb moving over the top of Seph's hand stroking the skin lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   The Spice of Life [M] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Spice of Life [M]
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: AU RP Forum :: Yaoi AU Archive-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: