A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Spice of Life [M]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:29 am

"You know that just means I'll try to ply you with more alcohol until you say yes, right?" he teased, taking the phone and looking over the message. He quickly fired back, In booth not too far from the bar. Get your own first drinks, we'll do rounds after.

"At least they won't be too long - not that spending time alone with you is a problem," he quickly added. "It's just that if we stayed alone I'd probably get thrown out for indecent exposure and excessive displays of affection."

He grinned and raised his glass slightly to Tseng. "Thank you for coming."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:34 am

Tseng snorted softly. "I don't think you have enough gil tog et me drunk tonight, Reno.. scrap that I know you don't have enough gil right now to do so." He leant back in his seat with a little smirk, sipping his drink. "And if you think I'm going to let you do anything indecent around me tonight you're highly mistaken. So don't thank me yet."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:38 am

Reno grumbled softly, glad that Seph would hve the funds to get Tseng drunk... but it wasn't something he was going to share aloud.

"So... no dancing on the tables this time?" he pouted. "Spoil sport - you know I love it when you get wild."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:43 am

"I thought we agreed to never talk about that night again." Tseng hissed softly with a mild glare at Reno. "It was one time and I still think you slipped something into my drink. It will not happen again, thank you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:47 am

Reno looked, and felt, genuinely offended. "I would never drug you, Tseng," he said seriously, looking into his eyes. "Never. You had a few more drinks than I thought you had, and so had I. That's all it was."

He sat back and sipped from his glass. "It's not my fault that secretly you love to dance."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:50 pm

Once the cab had started moving, Zack gave Seph a look and smirked before straddling his hips.
Zack's back to the cabbie to block any rear vision mirror peaking.
"Sooooo..." He purred softly. "Wanna help me out here or leave me hanging all through out dinner?" He rocked his hips against Seph's teasingly.

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:53 pm

"We have less than ten minutes, and if you are not finished by the time this cab arrives you are being left," Sephiroth whispered against Zack's ear as he reached down. He slid the belt loose and undid the button before he drew the zipper down. Long fingers traced against the bare skin before he reached Zack's cock and gave it a long stroke before his hand slid down once again. Fingers traced over the warm skin and then back up and slowly over Zack's tip.

There wouldn't be much time but it was enough, that he was certain of. Besides, puppies did have the tendency of being messy, he was sure Reno would understand if Zack was a little dirty.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Tue May 01, 2012 10:07 am

Tseng tilted his head in thought. "I wouldn't say that I love to dance, Reno. And I know you'd never intentionally drug me." He smiled, placing a hand on top of Reno's and leaning over to kiss his cheek lightly. "If you behave I'll let you sing, maybe more than once."

He sat back up again and took a mouthful of his drink. "Has Sephiroth or Zack ever heard you sing?" He asked, wondering if they would've at least heard him singing around the office, something that made Tseng cringe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Tue May 01, 2012 10:12 am

Reno squeezed Tseng's hand lightly; he couldn't help but be a little defensive on occasion, even though they had been together long enough to know better sometimes their old reputations and habits towards one another crept into the back of their minds and played havoc with them.

Well, he could only speak for himself but he assumed it went both ways.

He chuckled softly at the question and shook his head. "You are the only person at work who has any idea that my "office voice" is not my real one," he grinned. "Besides, I only started doing that to drive you mad... I didn't expect the revelation that I was actually any good would change your mind about me."

He pulled Tseng into a soft kiss. "Though I'm very glad it did."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Tue May 01, 2012 10:34 am

Tseng smirked. "It didn't really drive me as mad as I acted, just told me you weren't really working like you should be." He finished his drink and set the glass down. "Whenever you were consciously trying to annoy me or get rise out of me I knew you weren't working to your full potential and that is what annoyed me more than anything, picking up your slack." It wasn't the first time he'd told Reno this, but he felt his lover needed a little more of a reminder that Tseng wasn't as easy to annoy as he had pretended to be in the past.

But now days that was a different story, Reno knew him better now and knew just how to get on his nerves, knew his buttons better and what to push to get certain results.. though Tseng tried his best to not react, it was hard sometimes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Tue May 01, 2012 10:41 am

"I was working to my full potential... it just wasn't on what you wanted it to be on," Reno grinned, pulling him closer and nuzzling his neck gently. "Not that I had any disillusions that it was working, I knew that most of the time it wasn't... so I just did it for longer to at least grate on your nerves a little. Why waste all the effort I was putting in to it for no result?"

He kissed up Tseng's neck, nipping his earlobe lightly. "Besides, you loved any excuse to drag me to the gym to 'teach me a lesson' so you could pretend to not be looking at me in the shower afterwards.... and even if you weren't, I certainly was."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Tue May 01, 2012 11:10 am

Zack let out a soft breath his hips bucking into the hand.
"Trust me right now you got me so worked up that even I'd be surprised if I lasted that long." He whispered back to Seph.
His mouth teasing the bottom of Seph's ear.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Tue May 01, 2012 7:39 pm

"Good," Sephiroth's hand moved across Zack's length once again as he felt the teeth on him, teasing his skin. It took a great deal of control not to just text Reno to tell him plans had been changed. His hand continued to move across it and stroked his cock, fingers tightening slightly as his hand trailed up from the base. Nails trailed lightly against his skin and then lightly brushed a finger across Zack's tip. A single finger rubbed against the slit, teasing it open slightly before he ran it down to Zack's base once more.

"You had best not yell too loud, I would hate for our driver to become distracted."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Wed May 02, 2012 9:02 am

"I-I'm-not-that-loud..." Zack spoke between gasps.
His hips rocking with the motions of Sephiroth's hand.
Seph was far to talented with that hand for Zack to stay quiet though.
The moan passing his lips.

Hand's planting either side of Seph's head on the seat and looking down at him.
It felt good, the kink of getting a hand job in the backseat of the cab making him harder.
He let out a shuddering breath.
"So good Seph..."

It was torture to have to go out when he felt this way.
In the end he had to refrain from tearing those pants off Seph.
Zack just let this tide him over till the end of the night.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Wed May 02, 2012 10:57 am

The green eyes locked on Zack and a smirk appeared as Sephiroth continued his strokes. Perhaps he would toy with him, if for no other reason than to prove him wrong, but then decided against it. There wasn't enough time to properly play with him, to hold what he wanted most away from him, just out of reach.

Nails dragged lightly across Zack's cock as his hand moved up and then paused. One fingertip pressed lightly against the veins and rubbed across the skin before it trailed upwards and brushed over the swollen head. Unfortunately they did not have the room to properly taste him, so this would have to do. The nail of his finger teased the slit open and his thumb trailed across it.

"You will not be disappointed in tonight," Sephiroth whispered as his thumb rubbed against it and slowly slid down. Though it was proving harder to convince himself of that, especially when the urge to tell the cab driver to return them to headquarters was so strong. However he would be in that body, he would just have to wait until everything was in place.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Thu May 03, 2012 9:28 am

"Ngh... a-ah... S-Seph." Zack's hips bucked against Seph's hand.
The fingers tormented his twitching flesh, the thumb those long fingers.
Zack couldn't keep quiet as he felt that all so familiar feeling tense up inside his abdomen.
He could feel that build up suddenly and it was on the verse of release and he gasped.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Thu May 03, 2012 10:51 am

A smirk appeared as the green eyes locked on Zack and he continued to stroke him. Sephiroth's hand moved easily across Zack's length and he drew his hand up and fingers dragged slowly across the heated skin. The sounds of Zack's cries were exactly what he wanted, they were beautiful in his mind and the strokes continued as he edged his hand back down. Sephiroth squeezed his cock lightly and then let his fingers brush against his balls.

Each touch was slow and deliberate, carefully planned before he drew his hand back up and fingers traced along his underside.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Thu May 03, 2012 4:28 pm

Zack bucked suddenly feeling that hand brush his balls, the motion of that and the fingers stroking back up his length.
"D-damn..." Zack gasped as he felt that release hit as he let out a cry.
He had wanted to hold it off but he couldn't.

Zack's hand moved to the side of Seph's face and he kissed him.
He hadn't really thought about the repercussions of getting a hand job in a cab.
But it had kinda been hot, somewhere new on the way to meet whoever it was that Seph hadn't told him... yet.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Fri May 04, 2012 2:15 am

Sephiroth pressed back into the kiss as he placed his own hand against Zack's and lips parted slightly before he forced himself to draw back a breath away from Zack's lips.

"Certainly your messiness will be excused," Sephiroth whispered but reached towards between the seats were the box of tissues rested. He pulled several out, giving some to Zack while another was used to wipe Zack's release from his hand. He was certain that Reno would understand, after all, he hardly had a reason to not do so when if all went through as planned he would be forced to share him for the night.

For now he would take all he could get.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Fri May 04, 2012 7:57 am

Zack was dabbing at the shirt with the tissues Seph gave him when he felt the cab pull up outside the bar.
He quickly gave himself a wipe down doing up his jeans.
Zack looked at the line and the bouncers. He'd never really been inside a gay bar before not one that looked like this.

"Wow look at that line." He slid off Seph's lap and got out of the cab holding the door open for Seph.
With his other hand and tissues continually dabbing at the stain on his shirt. That was going to be noticeable for sure.
He let out a sigh before just pulling it off and tugging the white singlet top down.
white on white was less noticeable as opposed to blue. Zack tied the shirt round his waist.

"So you never said who we're meeting here." Zack commented.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Fri May 04, 2012 12:15 pm

The General stood and proceeded towards the line before he glanced back at Zack. Messy had indeed been right, however he was certain it would not be minded by either of their companions. "Reno and Tseng," Sephiroth turned back towards Zack as he reached down and for a moment slid an arm around his waist. As he walked forward towards the line the ends of his hair lightly brushed across the middle of his back.

It would be easier if he was not recognized, as that tended to bring its own brand of trouble.

"They're inside waiting, so hopefully this line will not take long."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Fri May 04, 2012 1:05 pm

Zack blinked for a moment. "So it's like a double date." He mused out loud.
It made sense to Zack now, They rarely went out to meet people.
This thing Seph and Zack had only Reno and Tseng knew.
Like Zack and Seph knew about them.
"Wait let me guess Reno picked this place?" Zack chuckled. "Rhetorical of course he did."

Zack felt the arm go round his waist, he saw the few people look at them as if they were trying to put their finger on it.
He was amazed at the stupidity of drunk people sometimes. But glad for it. Seph didn't need to get questioned on why he was here.
He knew Shinra tended to question everything Seph did lately. Still to Zack Seph looked not much different with hair up then out.
Obviously to the masses he did though.

When they reached the front of the line after a five minute wait Zack flashed his shinra badge to save Seph from doing it.
"Well at least you two waited unlike the other two." The bouncer growled as he let them in.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Fri May 04, 2012 11:18 pm

"I wasn't given much of a choice, on location or wardrobe. It seemed that someone let slip that I actually do own clothing besides my usual outfit and other uniforms that Shinra supplies."

Sephiroth moved forward and had been reluctant to grab for his ID. He trusted silence from the bouncers, however just in case he did not desire to deal with what the result if others discovered it. Foolish enough to not recognize him past the usual long hair that cascaded down his back and the leather clothing, he still did not trust them. Especially if it occurred that some of those that surrounded them were members of that abomination that seemed to try to dig into his past and lifestyle known as a fanclub.

Somehow he was certain that it was Genesis that dropped the detail about the shampoo or conditioner. He only hoped that nothing else too harmful would be discovered by the fanclub leaders, which he believed were better termed as stalkers. "We'll order drinks before we try to locate Tseng and Reno."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Sat May 05, 2012 8:26 am

Zack looked at Seph at the comment of someone letting it slip about Seph's causual wardrobe.
"Heh... gee um... I wonder who that was?" He laughed.
Knowing full well it was directed at him and he probably had let it slip, he and Reno talked... a bit... well alot.
That's how Zack got weird kinky ideas in his head to try on occasion.

The bar was half empty and Zack lent on it watching the bar tender, waiting for him to be free.
It was then he saw Reno's red hair and the back of Tseng's head from their place at the bar.
Zack waved at the red head. "RENO! GIVE US FIVE!" He called out over the music.
He then picked up the drink menu and raised a brow at the drink names.
"Ummm... okay... this menu seems a bit... ya know anal."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   Sat May 05, 2012 2:49 pm

Reno looked up at the sound of Zack's voice, standing and looking over to the bar with a grin, giving the dark haired man a thumbs up before flopping back into his seat and pulling Tseng into a kiss. "Just in case you get bashful and won't let me do that until we get home," he purred softly, stroking his cheek gently and then kissing him again. "And that's in case you won't let me do it when we get home," he grinned cheekily.

He took up his glass and swirled the whiskey before taking a sip. "How long before I should put the fear of the Gods in them and threaten to sing?" he asked Tseng, the grin turning wicked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spice of Life [M]   

Back to top Go down

The Spice of Life [M]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next