FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV

Go down 
+8
Yazoo
Rufus
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
Denzel
Genesis
Zack
ADMIN
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:41 am

Yazoo sighed as he caught up to Loz. "Don't run off on me like that again, you know Kadaj would kill me if anything happened to you." He muttered bitterly, not admitting that he would be pissed at himself as well. Of course Loz could look after himself, but Kadaj would still blame Yazoo for not watching his brother's back.

He looked around as they walked down the hallway, seeing if he could spot any office or records room that might hold the answers they were looking for. "I don't know what they think we'll find."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:52 am

"Of course, Sir." Tseng nodded and glanced to Reno. "Ready?" He asked before he started firing his guns at the zombie creatures, clearing a path for Reno to chase after the file. "Just don't get yourself infected!" He snapped as he shot each one in the head with skill from years of training and practice.

His main objective is, and always will be, the safety of his President, second to that was getting the file as that was his direct orders. He didn't want anything to happen to Reno, there were too few of them left now and he really didn't think Rude or Elena would be suitable to take over his position when he finally fell to the enemy. Reno was barely capable to do it himself but he was the best bet, Tseng knew he could fight at least having trained the red head personally.. something he'd never done before to any of the rookies.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:08 am

The single black wing was brought out a several long black feathers came loose and Sephiroth turned back towards Cloud. Jumping slightly he stretched the wing and it caught in the air, floating for a moment.

"It will be easier for you with two wings," he said as he landed lightly on his feet once more and moved forward. The first trick would be for Cloud to move off the ground, however that would only be the easy part.
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:12 am

The oldest remnant should have expected the minor lecture, but it did not bother him to much. Its how his brothers showed they cared, annoying Loz. It was when they were quite or ignored him that he knew he was in real trouble. It did not happen often, Loz was pretty good with his brothers, they were one person split into three after all.

"Brother, what are we even finding for them?" Loz looked at Yazoo, his expression like a lost puppy, "What's going on?" He really wanted to know what he had missed, what they were doing, and why he could not kill that stupid chocobo head yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:21 am

Watching a Sephiroth opened his wing, flashbacksnof previous battles flash before his eyes. Shaking his head he concentrates on moving and unfolding his wings.

" So, just jump, one hell of a first step ……" Stepping away from the lift, he bends his legs and pushes off, i figure a little extra hight might be good."

Jumping a foot into the air he tries to flex his wings but lands hard on his feet. " Sokething im missing? He asks as he tries for a second time………………
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:59 am

"Push the wind under your wings," Sephiroth said as he took off once more. "In dead air you will have to work the hardest but if you can catch a breeze it will be easier."

He had never been a teacher, no, he had thought Angeal insane for taking a student. He never had the patience and certainly he had never imagined he would be teaching Cloud of all people. He could still remember the infantry man in Nibelheim, a child. It was long ago, a different lifetime, when he had known friendship and felt loss.

"If there is no breeze move your wings more. It will create wind that you can push against."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:29 am

push with my wings huh …………

Testing the movement of his wings before he jumps. Thinking of them as extra arms instead of wings. push

Jumping in the air as he pushes his wings forward he moves a little higher, before landing hard.

" That close enough, i' rather get this over with before Deepground tries to level this place with us in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:53 am

My eyes widened as I peered in and saw all of the file cabinets and the I let out a groan. "This could take forever, brother." I whined to Zack, the word 'brother' slipping off of my tongue easily. "It looms like the amount of WRO paperwork I get from Reeve every year!" And I thought I had escaped ridiculously huge piles of paperwork on this mission... Oh well, I still had to search through. Opening up a file cabinet, I flicked through files, trying to find something interesting.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:31 pm

"Tell me about it." Zack opened up a drawer in one of the cabinets. "Lets hope we don't get interrupted this time."
He pulled out the first file and began flicking through it.
Finding nothing he tossed it to the side, before pulling out the next.
"You know what woulda been cool with Jenova's abilities... speed reading."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:44 pm

Denzel turned towards Zack and nodded as his weapon was moved out in front of him and he stood his ground. Eyes flickered down for a moment and he saw the red stains on his own hands and arms, the staff splashed with the same wet red. He had killed people...

The emptiness and guilt seemed to eat at him and Denzel wanted to cry. He wanted to do something, but he had done it to protect Cloud and the monster within him was content, silent.

He wanted to fight, had to do it. He remembered stories from the army men that sometimes came into the bar, about their first fight, how they froze once they realized they had killed a man. Denzel had never had time to freeze, he had to protect Cloud, and that was all that mattered right now, that and how alive fighting made him feel. Absentmindedly he brought his hand to his chest, his heart had calmed considerably but the beat was there, finally steady.

This was what he was born to do, he knew it, even though in the back of his mind he knew he would always be haunted by the blood on his hands.

My son...

Denzel shut his eyes and tried to cover his ears but the voice was still there, and now he could hear actual words. He wanted it to stop, wanted that smoothing voice to stop calling him that. She wasn't his mother, his mother's name was Chloe and she died a long time ago, when the plate was destroyed above Sector 7. Just thinking about it returned the lump to his throat and he wanted to stop it before he cried.

Come home to me my son. I will make you strong, stronger than any...

Denzel shook his head as he tried to shut the voice out even as she offered him anything he could want. No, his mother's name was Chloe, and he tried to force the picture of her into his mind, her smile, telling him to always smile. He had to stand guard, to protect Zack and Yuffie, to fight for them, and for Cloud. It was what he was born for, and he would not let a voice in his head distract him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:04 pm

Hmmm... Maybe I could just try to get Zack to come with the group to see Jenova of his own free will. Maybe if I tried to convince him that she wasn't all that bad, he'd come willingly. "Well... I bet she could give you speed reading powers if you wanted. I bet she'd give her children anything they wanted." I replied casually as I flipped through a couple of files and flung the useless ones - all of the files so far - into a pile in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:51 pm

Sephiroth gave the briefest of nods as he landed and returned his wing to where it seemed to disappear. He stepped forward and did not say anything more. Eyes shut for a moment as he progressed, the tunnel opening up into a walkway. The first thing he was struck by was the distinct smell of mako, his sharp senses able to pick it up. He had been in several reactors and this was no different.

Masamune was removed, waiting for any sound that warned of an attack. They could not trust this place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:58 pm

Putting his wings away he follows Sephiroth. Placing a hand on the hilt of his sword, he tenses as Sepiroth pulls out Masamune, ih the other was on edge then he would be ready for anything.

Pacing himself to keep a distance between them, he glances back toward the lift at regular intervals, keeping any eye out for any rear attacks.

Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:57 am

Yazoo shook his head with a shrug. "I'm not entirely sure what is going on here, Loz." He sighed, peeking into another room and spotting multiple filing cabinets. "When I returned I was with the raven haired one called Zack and big brother. There was two others there and one seemed to want to kill them both, the other.. I think it was actually the Lifestream itself, he gave me these clothes."

He walked over to the cabinets and started checking to see it they were locked.. for now at least. "Brother said something about a group called Deepground and they are causing trouble for him, so I offered to help fight." He paused with a frown. "And apparently we're teaming up with our former enemies, including that bastard Cloud. So for now we're supposed to look for paperwork or some sort of proof that this Deepground group has a base here, or something like that." He turned to look at Loz. "Other than that," he shrugged. "I have no idea."

Yazoo paused a hand going to his head with a frown and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:42 am

Loz listened to Yazoo's story with a frown, not likeing the idea of teaming up with those idiots. But if Big Brother needed their help.... and Yazoo was helping them, his younger brother did tend to think things through better then Loz did. It did seem that they all had a second chance though. Not sure what they were to do with that second chance. Loz wondered for a moment of Kadaj knew, why could their youngest brother not come with them.

It was like looking for Mother again, only this time its files that they needed. Loz moved over to and started to take photos off the walls, looking for some secret safe or someplace else that the files would be kept. After his last dealing with ShinRa he knew thew were tricky and never kept things in places one could find easily.

When Yazoo stopped and frowned Loz knew, without looking he knew that something was amiss, "What is it Yazoo?"
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:48 am

Yazoo shook his head when Loz spoke. "It's nothing brother." He said with a slight shrug. "Let's just find this pro--"

"My son, welcome back~"

Yazoo's eyes widened at that familiar voice and he smiled. "Mother!"
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:52 am

Dropping the picture he was holding Loz turned towards Yazoo, "Mother? What did she say??" He was excited, Mother, here with them! How wonderful! maybe they could finally have their family reunion!

Loz did not think it was her physical form at all, he had no idea she even had one anymore. To him it had to be mother talking to YAzoo in his head and letting him know her plans. Oh how he longed to hear her again, he missed her sweet sweet voice filling his mind.

It would come to him, he was sure, she had to! How could she leave the eldest of her remnants out of her love?
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:05 am

Yazoo looked to Loz. "She only welcomed me back. I'll let you know if I hear anything else from her, but for now I think we should keep hunting." He tried another cabinet and it was locked.. that was promising.

Pulling out his gun, Yazoo fired on the lock with a smirk. He was then able to open the drawers easily. "Jackpot." He stated as he saw all the folders within it. "Loz, let's gather these up for brother. They can sort through them for whatever it is they are looking for."
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:12 am

All that matters was that mother was talking, and Yazoo would keep Loz informed. a happy smile played on his face as he kicked a potted plant out of the way, for the hell of it. not thinking he would find anything there.

Loz moved over to the filing cabinet when Yazoo called him, "Ugh," was all he managed. This was so stupid! but at least he did not have to sort through the work. Instead the brute moved and picked up the cabinet, adjusting it so that the back rested on Loz's shoulder, the drawers facing the celling as to not fall out all over the place. "Drop this back off where we started and move to the next room?" he asked. Sometimes it sucked doing the grunt work, preferring when it was the killing and beating work.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:27 am

Reno grumbled and took a few steps forward. "Stop assuming I'm stupid enough to get touched by one of these things," he complained, gun reeling from zombie to zombie with clean shots, reloading quickly and continuing.

He edged closer to the zombie with the file, wondering why it was that he had the 'pleasure' of getting up close and personal with the twisted folk. Ok, so he knew that it was because of the trio he was the lowest ranking... but it still wasn't fair that he was the one at risk of being riddled with holes if things went badly.

He was almost in reaching distance of the file. He swallowed hard and took a deep breath, lunging forward, grabbing the file and legging it back to Tseng and Rufus shrieking, "Kill it, kill it, just fucking kill it!"

He stopped with a grin, handing the folder to Rufus with a small bow. "I believe you requested this, sir."
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:41 am

Yazoo shrugged. "Yes, let's head back to the meeting area and drop this off. Then.. well, we could keep looking for files, or we could go looking for some fun instead." He smirked wickedly at his brother. It seemed like only yesterday that he was fighting side by side with him against Cloud, and yet it also seemed like it was years ago too.
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:57 am

Oh Yazoo always knew how to speak Loz's language. the evilest smirk crossed his face as he nodded to his younger brother. "
Hell we shall make it look like we did a lot more work." he said and used his other arm to grab the desk as well, computer tower still tucked into its cubbyhole.

Loz moved to the door and stopped, getting out was going to be tricky, and he was not going to set this stuff down. He could ram though it easy enough, walls were not to hard to bust though, but Loz just glanced at Yazoo knowing that he would get the meaning.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:07 am

The tinniest sound seemed to echo and Sephiroth froze for a minute and held his hand up. Eyes locked ahead and he took a long step forward. There was something, someone here but they were gone again, only the sounds that were normal for the reactor. Sephiroth took another silent step forward and the reactor came into view. The sound was there again, barely audible and Sephiroth paused for a moment.

My son, you disobey me. Bring him to me, your younger brother, and we shall go to the promised land together.

He wanted to shut the voice out, wanted it to disappear, however he knew it would not. It would always be there. Sephiroth took another step forward and then saw it, the bright flash of light. Invading had just seemed too easy.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:12 am

Kadaj glanced at Genesis over his shoulder. "I was created to be a vessel for Her spirit," he replied, turning back to the stairway and continuing up. "I have no other purpose than to bear Her will and bow the planet to Her needs. Were She not strong in me then I would be a failure to Her."

Every word was truth that he felt in his heart, and had felt even when She had abandoned him.

"My eldest brother failed to inform me what fool's errand he is sending us on - I hope that you at least have some notion to what servitude he is forcing us into."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:18 am

Genesis glanced over at Kadaj. "Well that makes quite a bit of sense to me," he said softly, catching up with Kadaj at the stairway. "Mother is everything, she's all that we need."

For the first time Genesis felt complete now that he felt Mother within him.

"He tends to do that - well as much as I know Mother and our dear sister are supposed to be on the roof."

Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next