FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV

Go down 
+8
Yazoo
Rufus
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
Denzel
Genesis
Zack
ADMIN
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:48 pm

"Yep," Denzel gave a nod as he opened his wings and glanced towards Yuffie and Zack. A shudder went through his spine, more than ready to get out of the place that seemed to pull at him. He didn't want to stay there no matter how much he felt the urge continuously growing stronger.

Slowly he approach the window. He wanted to leave, go back to the WRO far away from this place. For a moment he glanced down. It had been several years since he had tried to join the WRO and ever since then he wrote letters, asking Reeve to change his mind. Not that it mattered now, he would learn to fight even without them.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:43 pm

He could have told Cloud that he was not interested in glory. Even during the Wutai War it was a side effect, not something he desired. All he had wanted was normality and that was something he could never be allowed. Comrades however... it was an idea he did not often use, not since Angeal and Genesis left ShinRa and him. They had once been his comrades and despite all he would have died for them. But now it was too late. Genesis had revealed the truth to him after abandoning him and he had turned his back on him.

Reaching down Sephiroth switched the all materia to connect with the firaga and released the flames. They exploded, consuming everything in its path until it hit the reactor and with conjunction with Cloud's attacks that was enough as it exploded.

Sephiroth turned and hurried towards the lift, a brief hope that Cloud had gotten out in time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:01 am

Launching off the reactor as Sephiroths attack hit the already weakened reactor, this going to hurt opening his wing he glides away from the reactor as it explodes, the concussive wave hit, and pushes him forward, and towards a wall.

Turning at the last second he angles for the tunnel connecting the lift, looking back, he wonders if Sephiroth made it out.
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:13 am

Loz growled at Cloud but said nothing. He had no need to know about going faster, Loz was simply running at Yazoo's pace. The brute was not going to leave Yazoo behind.

Once in the lift Loz pulled out a few of the material he took off the guards. Sadly of the ones he pulled out he did not see any haste. Though he did have a cura! Loz offered that one to Yazoo while looking deeply into the other orbs.

Though as the explosions started Loz was watching with a smirk. He loved watching things be destroyed. But then a thought came to him.

"You think this will still get us up?" they were underwater and in a lift thy had just exploded the bottom of

Last edited by Loz on Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:36 am

Genesis looked up, he had lost Sephiroth. He ran a gloved hand through his auburn hair, it looked like the best he could do now was just take to the skies until he was able to find him.
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:23 am

Sephiroth landed on the floor as his gaze flickered towards the area, searching for the emergence of the others. He watched for a moment and waited, the ground floor seemed quiet, however they would have to focus on making their way to the WRO headquarters.

Grabbing his phone he flipped it open, for a brief moment wondering if Genesis had his phone and it was updated enough to function and if it was still the same number. Silently he waited as it began to ring.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:38 am

Genesis landed onto the ground when his phone began to ring, he glanced at it - it was Sephiroth.

"Hey Seph," he answered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:41 am

Reaxhingnthe lift, but not knowingnhow far Loz and Yazoo were, he looks around and see a stair well the door already open. Making his wa towards it he looks up and sighs. Walking would defineately tire me out, guess im going to have to fly up resting every now and then.

Taking off with a slight jump he clears a hundred feet before resting. Pullin gout his cell, he calls Zack.

"Hows Jenova? Dont answer, dont talk just listen. I dont care right now. Sephiroth and i just destroyed the underwater reactor, im on my way back up, we got seperated, but i think he, Yazoo, and Loz are all perfectly fine. Head back to the WRO base immediately. Theres something really fishy going on. Ill explain there.

Hanging the phone up he takes.flight again, resting several.more times before emerging on the ground floor.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:09 am

"My dignity." Tseng said softly, walking beside Reno for now as Dark Nation stopped some feet away and looked back at Reno expectedly. "I think he's waiting for you to start moving for real." Tseng paused and found a nice flat rock to sit on and dusted off his pants.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:19 am

"What's your status?"

He knew Genesis had not updated them at all as to what had happened, however it had not surprised him. "We will be returning to the WRO headquarters and will depart once I uncover the location of Loz, Yazoo, and Cloud. Meet us on the main floor if you and your partner wish to join us."
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:26 am

Yazoo took the offered materia and looked at it thoughtfully. "Cura? You couldn't get me anything stronger?" He frowned at Loz and sighed softly, watching the numbers on the elevator rise slowly. "I guess it'll have to do for now." He shrugged and slipped the green orb into the slot on his gun with a little smile.

As the lift stopped Yaz walked out and over to where the filing cabinet and computer where waiting on the ground floor where they'd left them. He leant against the cabinet with a frown as a little wave of dizziness overcame him, a hand going to his head. "L-Loz..." Was all he could manage to say before he collapsed, passing out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:27 am

Emrging from the stair well, he realizes he is lost, Damn, hmmmm. I wonder, i could sense Loz and Yazoos aproach, Zack had mentioned that he and Yuffie could talk mentally, an dit is more than obvious that Jenova can mentally invade anytime she wants. So i wonder if i can locate Sephiroth the same way.

Picturing Sepjiroth inhis mind he lets his thout wander and probe Sephirothth?
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:29 am

"Kadaj was... well, he wasn't doing his job."

Genesis could feel a headache coming on from even just thinking Kadaj's name it had definitely been an experience he hope he'd never have to deal with again. "I'll meet you at the main floor."

Genesis closed the phone and then flew off to the main floor.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:44 am

Zack was about to slap Yuffie's hand away from his bang.
"No it doesn't get in the way."
He watched Denzel dig the flesh out of the floor mat guy with his fingers and he cringed.
Even he didn't have enough guts to do that.
Holding the helmet out he let Denzel drop the flesh into it.
"Will you stop that." He tapped Yuffie on the head.

His phone warbled and he pulled it out answering it.
"Hey Zack speaking..."
He heard Cloud on the other end and looked to Denzel and Yuffie.
"We were heading back there now. I got some samples from three bodies for the science department to check out. Might explain why we got all tese different type of wings popping up left right and center." He explained.
"So see you back at WRO buddy. We're heading there now." He added.

Zack kicked a window out then motioned to Yuffie and Denzel. "Time to take off you two."
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:49 am

Loz was moving a bit slower out of the lift, "Its all the stupid grunts had on them." he called back.

Still looking over the Materia when Yazoo called for him. Loz was there and caught Yazoo before he hit the ground. "Yazoo! Yazoo!" No, nonononononono! Not his brother!

with out knowing his head called out to Kadaj, 'Yazoo, help' It was then that the pain ripped down his back. He could feel the tears in his eyes both from the pain and from something happening to Yazoo. He could not go with out his brothers, and Kadaj was somewhere else with someone else. Loz could not let anything happen to Yazoo, nothing. The tears started to fall as he howled, the pain throbbing in his back again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:50 am

Awww! Zack didn't like me playing with the weird lock of hair! Oh well, it was time to go, anyway. Stretching out my wings and admiring the awesome feathers for a moment, I walked over to the window and jumped out, allowing myself to just glide for a little while before I actually had to start flapping my wings.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:50 am

Kadaj was quite content to be left in the stairwell, using the time before someone possibly recalled his existence to carefully clean his blades - he couldn't abide dried blood on his Souba and the orders to run around like some kind of pet had let some flecks get rooted in the metal.

He didn't need to be anywhere near his brothers to know that something was not right - it was something he had always felt with them, though he would never admit to them that he could sense them when they were apart. Something he didn't understand urged him to move, and move quickly.

Green eyes examined the bannister and the cavernous expanse that ran through the centre of the stairwell, in one swift movement vaulting over the top. It was a very long way down but he knew that he was safe, that Mother had already provided for this moment.

There was a white hot heat in his back, but he endured it silently. It was Mother's will... and he would not utter a sound against it. Two silver wings burst into existence, a slight grimace the only indication that he had felt it at all - it was not, after all, the first time that his body had produced such a thing.

The feathers shimmered with a faint hint of purple and blue in the undulating lights, a few flaps slowing his descent so that his toes touched the ground silently, using them to spring forward in a change of direction, propelling himself towards his brothers.

He landed at Yazoo's side, the wings removing themselves as quickly as they had appeared, his gloved hand gently on Yaz's forehead and the other on Loz's cheek. "It is Mother's will," he said with a small smile. "She has blessed you - let it come."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:01 am

Walking out of his office, he pulls out his phs. Dialing Rufus, he wits for him to answer. "I give them a placento stay, and all in hear is complaints about noise. Just what i expected from them though.

As he hears Rufus's hello, "Yes, its me. I need to talk to you now. Are you in your room? Stay there. Yes i know how to get there, i have the keys to every floor and room in this building. Remember that.

Last edited by Reeve on Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cid
Bartender
Bartender
Cid

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:06 am

"Holy *&@*&$% @#*% is HE doing alive????" Cid said as he watched Genesis fly down the building. Cid knew the guy by site back when he worked at ShinRa, at least by his face.... but but, he died? What in #&*@!' Hell was he doign back?

Though the told himself he was not goin' to call Cloud again, Cid picked up his cell phone and dialed Cloud for the fifth time, "Oi! Cloud, the *&@& is goin' on 'ere? I swear I've just seen Genesis flyin' 'round up here!" He was talking so much and so fast he did not even notice if it was Clouds voicemail or if the blonde had actually picked up his phone. "

"*&@#$' *@#$s this is some twisted shite." The pilot muttered watching Gen land on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:09 am

Denzel nodded as he moved towards the window and jumped, the wind catching in his wings and pulled him up. He moved them once, easing higher towards Yuffie. Briefly he wondered if today was this full what the next day was going to hold, and if he would be allowed to stay with them. He didn't want to be kept safe at the WRO, not after he was finally learning to fight.

His gaze remained ahead as his mind went back to the battle in Junon. It didn't feel like it had only been a few days since he had left Seventh Heaven, but he guessed it really had been.

Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:28 am

Loz looked to see Kadaj in front of him, "Mother...?" a smile came to his face even as the tears flowed.

Loz let the pain take over his right side. His skin ripping as a single wing appeared on his right hand side, a silver wing with black tips appeared. His eyes were shining with love and wonder at the feeling of a wing at his back.

"Thank you Mother." he whispered. Loz looked down at Yazoo, as Yazoo fell face first his back was exposed to the celling. Loz thought that would be the best position incase Yazoo got the same blessing from Mother as he and Kadaj did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:32 am

Feeling his.phone buzzing, he looks to see Cids number. "Cid, thought yo'd never show. What Genisis, yeah about that i'll fill you in later, justdont attack him, hes on our side, or at least helping us. Like i said i'll explain later. Bye."

Heading in the direction he felt Sephiroth a scream drawshis attention toward a simmilar direction. Following the hallways as the scream fades he finds Kadaj leaning over the prone and writhing forms of Loz and Yazoo.

Fromt the screaming it seems there finally getting their wings. Noticing Kadaj's shirt seems he has his as well.

Sending his thought out again he tries to reach Sephiroth and show him where they are.
Back to top Go down
Cid
Bartender
Bartender
Cid

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:45 am

"What in the %#*&^#' @#*^ do yah mean by that?? Yah never called left it ta Tifa didn' cha!" Cid growled taking a drag off his smoke, "Fine, fine the dead walk among us it seems. Yah be paying for my fuel Strife!" Cid said as he hung up the phone.

Moving to and taking the controls Cid stated to control his Airship and moved it again. This time he flew and parked it in front of the main doors. Well at least here they would not miss his latest model. She was a beaut' if he did say so him self, which he did. Had her all fitted out with extra rooms and two kitchens. though the tap and electric kettle had an extra spot close at hand for when he needed some tea.

After he parked, Cid light another smoke and went to the said tea station to make a strong cuppa. something told him he was going to need it.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:50 am

Sephiroth?

"Hold a moment Genesis." He focused on the sound of the voice, one he recognized, but certainly not one he expected. Cloud. He pause for a moment as he waited for some sort of response.

I am on the main floor, Genesis is on his way. Have you heard anything from Zack's team?
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:54 am

A blessing from Mother huh? Yazoo arched his back and screamed again in pain as black wing ripped out of his left side and smacked Kadaj right in the face. As the wing settled against his back it was noticeable to have silver tips in a negative form of Loz's right wing.

Yazoo groaned softly as he slowly started to come too, the pain was too much for the middle child.. he wasn't used to it like Kadaj or had the strength and stamina to grit his teeth and bear it out like Loz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next