FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV

Go down 
+8
Yazoo
Rufus
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
Denzel
Genesis
Zack
ADMIN
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm

It was like a warm embrace, pulling at him, trying to ease him to that room. It was similar to the one he had come to expect from Tifa, or the ones he missed from Mrs. Ruvi and his own mother. Denzel took a step forward and then froze. No, if he went in there it would be just like when he had been controlled, when he awoke to find Tifa hurt. If he went to her for all he knew Tifa could be hurt again and he might be the one doing it this time.

Slowly he forced his body to take a step back. It was harder than anything he had ever imagined. "Yeah..." Denzel said as he gave a nod.

He wanted away from the embrace that threatened to snag him and never release.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 6:32 pm

So Cloud had come to the same conclusion he had. This was nothing more than a trap and their only choices were to spring it and possibly die or retreat. Though his mind rebelled at him at the idea of retreating there was a brief nod of his head. "I agree. They would not pointlessly throw all their men at us without an underlying reason."

The green eyes flickered around, silently judging their chances and then motioned the retreat to Yazoo and Loz.

Jumping over the rail he landed on the ground as Masamune was brought up, the blade swiping at the oncoming bullets. The firaga built up in his palm as he waited for Cloud, Loz, and Yazoo.

"I will join all of you shortly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:27 am

Shaking his, wondering just how bag things were, that he and Sephiroth were agreeing on battle strategy. Looking back to make sure Yazoo and Loz were on the move, he turned back and yelld to Sephiroth, "10 minutes, if not i come get you, no arguments, 10 minutes!!!"

Headin gtowards the lift, he takes out any soldiers that appear from around the sides, lasing ou twith repeated bravers. Catchingnupnto Loz and Yazoo, " I know you guys hate me, but unlless you want to die perminently this time, I suggest you move faster.

Turning a launching three back to back bravers, he clears out another small group of soldiers, making their way around Sephiroth.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:23 am

Zack slapped Denzel on the back. "Okay then lets get the hell out of here... before all three of us are mentally fucked."
He motioned down the hall. "We'll take the stair well to level 49. Grab some samples for Reeve then book it."

Zack looked at the two of them. "Then we'll head back to WRO because I don't know about you but I think we need to rest up."
'And maybe get our heads checked for even coming here like this.' He added in though to himself.
Zack moved to the stairwell keeping Yuffie and Denzel close.

Pushing the door open he looked down and curled his nose up seeing a giant blob of contorted flesh at the bottom of the stairwell.
"Yeah we're so going up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:30 am

I followed Zack and jumped a little when I saw the blob of flesh. "Yup! Deffinately going up!" I squeaked before turning and rushing up to the 49th floor, waiting for Zack and Denzel before going any further. I was already through with this creepy horror movie place. I wanted to home.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:35 am

Yazoo noticed Seph's signal and jumped down to land next to Loz, still firing on the enemy. "Big brother signalled a retreat." He said as he started retreating back the way they had come, still firing on the guards when he saw the ball of fire forming in Seph's hand.

He glanced at Cloud as the blond came up to them and spoke. Shaking his head he side and got between him and Loz, just incase. "Don't worry about us, we'll get out easily." He replied and nudged Loz towards the lift.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:07 am

It certainly wasn't like he had time to argue with Cloud, so there was only a nod as the firaga was released. It burned at the soldiers before he moved, releasing octaslash against them. They fell however more seemed to constantly come. He would hold them off until there was time for Loz, Yazoo, and Cloud to escape, however as for what would occur after that he would see.

If his redemption was to protect them then so be it. He would not allow Jenova to control him ever again.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:53 am

Denzel turned back towards Zack and gave a nod before following, his staff shifted to his right hand instead of holding it in the attack position. He didn't see any other way to get up the steps but maybe Zack and Yuffie would come up with something besides traipsing through the fleshy mass. However when Yuffie raced ahead he hurried after her.

He jumped over the fleshy mass and hurried after her, stopping as he stepped onto the next floor. He remembered it from the tour, but it was completely different from what he remembered.

Denzel froze for a moment as his gaze flickered around. He could feel the terrifying power still but it was better however before him was more of the same virus and fleshy masses. Denzel was just glad they didn't have to go a few levels up, where his father's office had been. He didn't know if he could handle it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:58 am

Watching a Yazoo and Loz entered the lift he hit the up button and runs back the way they came. [color=blue][i] 10 minutes like id leave anyone against those odds alone that long. Calling forthnthe power of his thundaga, he leaps over the railing intonthe milling throng of soldiers.

Landing in the middle of a large group of enemies he unsheathes the Fusion Sword ans releases one of the six blades.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:10 am

He didn't need to wonder who it was as the attack began. He knew who it had to be right away. "It hasn't been ten minutes," he snapped towards the other over the large group and stepped over as some of the soldiers were cleared away. They would not be able to be rid of all of them however they needed to at least hold them back long enough to escape to the lift.

The he felt a foreign feeling, weariness, something he had not felt in a very long time.

It hardly mattered though as another firaga was released and his gaze flickered up. "Cloud, there is one chance to escape," he said as he looked towards the reactor. They would need to destroy it and escape before the explosion destroyed both of them as well. "I shall presume you have not forgotten the best way to destroy a reactor."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:22 am

Unleashing bladebeams in all directions, he smirks at the the recrimination, " What you didnt think i was going to run from a fight of this magnatude, and let you hog all the glory did you. Besides as strange as it feels and sounds, i never leave a comrade behind"

Unleashing another blast of thundaga at the seemingly endless horde, he brandishes the twin bldes deftly dispatching two small.lines bofore replying, "Well if you mean am i carrying around a small explosive ..... no i dont.... but if you mean smashing the reactor to the point it explodes then yes, i do remember how to do that. I am a rebel after all."

Making his way to the reactor through the soldiers he uses thundaga to clear the space around him, then begins his assualt.
Back to top Go down
Cid
Bartender
Bartender
Cid

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:39 pm

"For the last $*@!&#$ time I'M OUTSIDE WAITING TO PICK YOUR SORRY A$$ UP!!" Cid yelled into his phone. That was his fourth voice mail to Cloud. He had been circling the building for over 45 minutes with out knowing when the group would get out. of course it was right after he landed he saw three specks fly off into the sunset. not even a chance to start up and catch 'em to see what in the bloody %@#* was going on! Now he kept the ship running to take off at any moment.

The airship pilot was grumpy. Yeah sure Cloud never got back ta Cid's calls before this but one would expect some kinda of recognition from his getaway man. Instead Cid just poured himself a cup of tea from a thermos, after already emptying two, this was his last. He hoped they'd show 'emselves soon.

"Cloud you'll be buying my fuel for this one." He muttered pulling out a cigarette and lighting it.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:55 pm

Tseng watched Dark Nation finally come running up to them at full speed. He was starting to think the hound wouldn't stop but it skidded to a stop and covered them both in a cloud of dirt and dust.

Coughing slightly Tseng frowned and brushed the dirt from his hair. "And I already had a shower." He muttered, dusting off his jacket as DN dropped the ball at Reno's feet and wagged his tail hopefully. "I think he wants you to play."

Last edited by Tseng on Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:02 pm

Zack walked up to the wall and he poked at the cocoon like pod once.
The fleshy mass seemed to wooble and he raised a brow.
"Man it's like a jello dude." He poked it again. "Except it's jello when you know you've added waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much water."

Zack looked round. "I wonder what we can put the samples in."
He picked up a DeepGround helmet. "This will do I guess."
Pulling the buster sword from his back he poked a hole in the jello pod.

Cutting a piece off he let it fall into the helmet.
"Okay help me out there guys. Denzel can you get a sample from our floor mat buddy over there?" Zack motioned to a soldier infused into the floor. "and Yuffie can you get one from the guy who's become a shinra bulletin board?" He pointed to other guy infused into the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:12 pm

I looked over to where Zack was pointing and grimaced. "The sad thing is that I can imagine Shinra using a person as there bulletin board..." Thinking about it, I shuddered, then nodded. "Ok, I'll go and get the sample." I walked over to the guy, unlatched my shuriken from my back and started cutting out a piece of the 'bulletin board guy's' skin, which was kinda gross and Hojo-ish. "So we're putting all the samples into the soldier helmet, right ZacK?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:24 pm

Reno brushed down he suit a little with a laugh, bending to scoop up the ball and throwing it for Dark Nation again. "Well, there was mention of en suite bathrooms - so you'll be able to take as long as you like for once," he grinned. "After all, there's certain things you can't do in a communal shower." He left a long beat. "Like wash your hair three times and condition it twice."

He smirked and started a sedate pace after the hound, knowing that the chase would be coming soon. "You have to play too - you know he likes having two people to run from," Reno called back over his shoulder. "Besides, you're already covered in dirt - what could possibly happen that's worse?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:36 pm

Zack nodded walking up to her with the helmet.
"Yep just toss it in here. I promise I'll get you guys something good when we get back to the WRO."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:00 pm

"Something good?" I repeated, my face lighting up as I balanced the yucky skin sample thing on my Shuriken - I really didn't want to touch it - and then dropped it into the helmet. "Like mastered materia? Or a summon materia?" I didn't have Knights Of The Round, so that would've made an awesome 'Something good'!
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:14 pm

Zack smiled.
"Yes it's materia..." He smiled at Yuffie then looked to Denzel. "For both of you. Gaia knows were gunna need it in future. I want you both to be able to protect yourselves in future in case Cloud and myself can't get to you in time."

Zack looked to Denzel. "When we get back Denzel after I get something to eat I'll begin teaching you how to use materia as well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:23 pm

"Woop woop! Materia!" I laughed and hugged Zack around the neck. "Thanks Zacky! And don't worry, I can take care of myself! And I could probably take care of Denzel too!" Letting go of Zack, I started doing a happy dance. That was until I tripped over my own feet and fell onto floor mat guy. "Yuck!" I exclaimed, quickly standing up. "He's kinda mushy!"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:32 pm

Zack let out a breath as Yuffie fell over on the very guy he'd asked a sample to be taken of.
Hand to face he shook his head and smiled.
This was definitely the Yuffie he remembered.

One Denzel had the sample, They'd break a window and bail from this place.
At least before any of them could succumb to Jenova's influence below them.
He didn't want to think of it.

At least he was partly distracted enough not to feel the emotional pull he had before.
"After this when you guys are ready to go I am."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:06 pm

“Yes my son, come to me, with my power you can become more than Sephiroth ever was!”

He was still flinching from the pain that the encounter of the second wing had caused, Genesis had no idea that it possibly was going to hurt this much – but he just kept on hearing that damn voice in his head!

No! I need to find my redemption, and I won’t let the likes of you bring me down!

Genesis looked back at Kadaj, he was sick and tired of dawdling here just waiting for Sephiroth to take control of the situation. He turned to Kadaj, smirking as his wings were held out.

“…Wings stripped away, the end is nigh.”

He took flight. Genesis knew what he had to do, he had to keep up the fight against Jenova and to do that he would have to find Sephiroth, staying here with Kadaj wasn’t helping him find his redemption in even the slightest. Genesis took the air until he finally managed to find where Sephiroth and Cloud stood and landed in front of him.

“Ripples form on the water’s surface the wandering soul knows no rest.”

Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:12 pm

"Well then, I guess we're just waiting on Denzel." I swung my hands back and forth, trying to think of something to entertain me while we waited for Denzel. When I got the idea, I smirked and moved to Zack's side and pushed that weird lock of Zack's hair that seemed to hate the rest of his and hung out in front of his face, laughing a little when it sung back towards me before pushing it again. "Doesn't this thing ever get in the way and annoy you Zack?"
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:27 pm

At the offer of materia Denzel's eyes brightened and he hurried towards the man on the floor. Unlike Yuffie or Zack he had nothing to cut it and fingers dug under the skin. He pushed back his thoughts on the mushy skin as he lifted it up and hurried over, depositing it in the helmet.

"Materia? Really?" He asked as he looked up. The jump materia was still in his pocket and the idea of more and the promise to teach him how to use it excited him.

"If it did wouldn't he cut it?" Denzel asked, shooting Yuffie a look. He thought it made sense to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:11 pm

I paused swinging the lock of hair as I thought about it. "... Nah because then it'll look like he's got a piece of hair missing, and since it's at the front, it'll be visible and look weird." Giving a shrug, I then continued to swing the hair. "So, are you ready to go, Denzel?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next